[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't we seen her do anything fire-related in the show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
Why haven't we seen her do anything fire-related in the show?
>>
>>27366187
The sun is a big ball of nuclear fusion, not fire.
>>
>>27366187
Their saving it for the movie when she goes evil.
>>
>>27366187
Celestia =/= Ponyta.
>>
>>27366192
Yeah well the sun is also white, not yellow, and while her coat is white, there's no reason for her magical aura to be yellow if not for a reference to the sun, which works only because this is a cartoon.

Point being, in cartoons, sun = fire.
>>
>>27366284
>cartoon horseland not conforming to real physics
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27366293
But that's the point, I don't WANT it to confer to real physics. I don't care if the sun isn't actually fire, I want to see her go all pyromaniac goddammit.
>>
File: image.jpg (577 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
577 KB, 1500x844
>>27366187
Is this her Lord of Cinder form?
>>
>>27366321
I'd want her to go balefire empowered uber-god-corpse that kills everything within a few meters instantly by sheer radiation density. Chernobylestia.
>>
>>27366187
Because Celestia a light type pokemon, not a fire type.

>Using fire creatures
>Not superior majestic elegant light creatures of god hood

FULL PLEBEIAN
>>
>>27366187

>stealth pokemon thread

I fucking hate you, return to >>>/vp/
>>
>>27366200
I'm old and retarded enough to remember Feeling Pinkie Keen, and the cringeworthy, hand-on-heart unironic 'this is atheism's MLK moment' shit.

...the point is, I'm still disappointed that the visual joke of Twilight Sparkle becoming so annoyed that her mane burst into flame - a common wild take in cartoons, like the red face and steam coming from ears - turned into everyone screeching because they saw it as a Pokemon reference.

I know there's a name for when you search so hard for something, anything, that you start to see patterns in things that just aren't there. Help, armchair psychologists?
>>
>>27366284
It is literally not white.
>>
>>27366187
Now that is a long horn
What would she even do with it
>>
File: 1463068927997.jpg (31 KB, 343x250) Image search: [Google]
1463068927997.jpg
31 KB, 343x250
>>27366192
>nuclear fusion
>not fire
>>
>>27366710
It literally is
>>
>>27366187
She's an old mare, anon. She doesn't go into heat anymore.
>>
Most likely it is a result of experience and age tempered that flame, turning it from a raging forest fire to a welding torch, much more focused. this combined with some bad memories of what can happen if she loses control of her emotions, and the result is an ironclad control of her temper. If, however, someone upsets her enough that she loses control of said temper, it would be the release of 1000+ years of pent up stress and emotional turmoil directed at said person.
>>
>>27366187
Remember that time Twilight received a firey mane upon becoming enraged in "Feeling Pinkie Keen" or whatever episode that was.
Maybe she needs to become extremely upset.
>>
>>27366567
we've come full circle, what's next? /v/ making stealth console wars here?
>>
>>27366336
Fucking this.
>>
>>27366761
Bend over and find out
>>
>>27367506
loss is baneposting tier though so its okay
>>
>>27366801
Holy fuck, I never realised how much of a shit-eating grin this was when I was watching that as a kid
>>
File: ZA WARUDO.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ZA WARUDO.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>27367470
>Applejack doesn't do much else than being stronk and farming.
>Pinkie Pie does all sorts of looney toons shit nobody else knows.
>Fluttershy only does a cute thing every few episodes and then is completely useless.
Who is your favorite pone, and why haven't you joined the Twilight Sparkle master race yet?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.