[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vinyl Scratch is mute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: mute.png (623 KB, 576x648) Image search: [Google]
mute.png
623 KB, 576x648
>everyone sings
>she just bobs heer head up and down

Does this mean tha Vinyl is canonically mute?
>>
I heard that Nowacking wasn't interested in being Vinyl's official voice, even if Hasbro offered her a contract. Guess that's one head canon everyone knows is best left alone.
>>
>>27359140
They really like it.
>>27359812
not only >fake but she can't even because of Canada's stupid VA stuff.
>>
>>27359812
She would have to join a union that would severely limit what she could do va work for.
>>
>>27359140

Vinyl was originally supposed to have lines in Slice of Life but Hasbro said "Nope, mute".

So yes, canon.
>>
>>27360221

>So yes, canon.

So...

Rape her would be easy as fuck?
>>
>>27361272
She can use magic, you know.
>>
>>27359140
Because Hasbro doesnt want to deal again with fandoms autism after what happened to derpy
>>
>>27361326
How is magic going to help you scream?
>>
She doesn't talk.
>>
>>27361424
Yes anon. That's what being mute means.
>>
>>27359987
>>27359987
Whats this Union stuff?
>>
I actually cringe a little bit when she speaks in fanmade stuff now.

Most of her dialogue in fan stuff is already cringy anyway, her fanon character is basically loldubstep + Chloe Price + Rainbow Dash.

I think she's much better as a chill mute pony who expresses herself through music.
>>
>>27361421
>someone tries to rape her
>simply teleports away
>>
>>27364508
Only Pones whose special talent is magic can actually do wizard-tier shit, all the other unicorns are basically just as useless as the mudpones only they're physical weaker.
>>
>>27364520
All G1 unicorns could teleport. It was kind of their universal trait in place of telekinesis which only one of them was able to do.
>>
>>27359140
>stallion manages to wrap a leash around her horn
>gives it a tug to keep her from trying any magic tricks on him
>his body mounts up over her while he keeps the strap in his mouth
>she can't call out for help
>the feeling of his thick and throbbing erection between her hind legs lets her know what he has planned
>his body hefts up a bit more as he runs his rod along her belly
>"You must want it, huh?" he teases to her, smearing his pre along her coat
>after a moment, his hips pull back almost making Vinyl relieved
>then she feels him prod against her sex
>the contact is the only kind she's had in years, yet it's entirely unwanted
>as he dribbles his silky desire against her entrance, he leans in to her ear
>"Just speak up and tell me to stop if you don't want it.." he tells her, grinning wide
>a good push and she felt him pop that thick end into her tight marehood, doing her best to pull away
>the stallion tugs the leash and sinks himself deeper, grunting in delight
>Vinyl's body tenses, accidentally milking that stallion inside of her
>his groans and huffs of lust fill the air along with his musky scent of arousal
>the mute unicorn merely lets out small, breathy gasps, trying to call out
>from the violating pony atop her, it just sounds like she's getting more into it, though he knows better
>it just sates his desires, and that's all he wanted from her

I was bored
>>
What the fuck happened to this place? I leave for 6 months and everythings changed
>>
>>27364560
this isn't G1 anon
>>
>>27359812
I also heard she'd have to cut fan stuff, but I know that wouldn't stop me. I'm not sure it would stop her either, so it might be BS.
>>
>>27359140
well, her human counterpart can speak
She talked with Lemon Zest in the background near the end of the third movie
https://derpiboo.ru/1074143

of course this could simply be a mistake by the animator
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.