[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fill Fluttershy up to stop her from screaming in fear?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Saying-Aaaaaah.png (225 KB, 440x494) Image search: [Google]
Saying-Aaaaaah.png
225 KB, 440x494
Would you fill Fluttershy up to stop her from screaming in fear?
>>
I..
Define "fill up" pls
>>
>>27248841
No
>>
>>27248841
Do you even need to ask? I'd do it for free.
>>
File: MvAtC7C.jpg (251 KB, 582x1840) Image search: [Google]
MvAtC7C.jpg
251 KB, 582x1840
>>27248843
Use your imagination, Anon.
>>
>>27248877
Okay, yes, I would feed her.
Perhaps the fear she feels is from hunger.
Take her to Denny's or something.
>>
>>27248841
>Her screams of terror and agony were becoming quite bothersome
>Bothersome in that they weren't really helping you finish on up.....
>Agony in that for a quiet mare, she sure can scream
>Quite a nice pair of lungs if that....
>Anyways
>Your end goal was near, and her panicked movements and begs of mercy weren't going to stop you just yet
>"A-Anon! Please i-it hu-hurts..."
>Quite frankly you could of given less of a shit, hell if Celestia herself was her you'd keep going, you were well gone, stuck in your sick fantasy of 'Filling this mare up'
>I mean, why was she being so sheepish about it anyways?
>Damn not even twilight nor rarity minded at all.....
>Come to think of it their reactions were quite similar....
>Actually, was this even legal?
>Hell if you knew you were just doing your good deed for the day
>*POP* "ANON! I d-don't think it sh-should make a no-noise there!"
>Well that couldn't have been good, judging by that sound you could've sworn something broke....
>Could've being the question, not giving a shit being the answer
>She was almost done you could feel it, soon this mares screaming and tears will die down, she'll come to love this sensation of being filled to the brim
>This almost euphoric orgasmic feeling of once and for all being full to the stomach.....
>Of your homemade....HIGH in FIBER......
>Oats and essential minerals you made to help these poor ponies bulk up!
> I mean come on? Flutter shy could barely bench a 10!
>Though with this mix you've created from personal experience, it'll help these ponies get some sick gains!
>>
>>27248949
Kek
>>
I'd skip the festivities and fun to stay in fluttershys cottage and protext her on nightmare night. I know how scared she gets. I'd be there to hold her n my big strong arms and gently caress her, and give her little kisses while repeatedly telling her "its alright" and "youre safe here with me" and i'd gently caress her and coo in her ear and make a fire if shes cold, and she'd tell me i dont need to be there, i should go out and have fun, and i'd tell her right here is the only place i want to be.

inb4 autism the post
>>
>>27249068
Dude.....
>>
>>27248841
When I masturbate to Fluttershy, I like to pretend that I'm her horny little brother.
>>
File: 1460214883876.jpg (79 KB, 292x322) Image search: [Google]
1460214883876.jpg
79 KB, 292x322
>>27249229
This nigga gets it
>>
This is some PTS stuff here...
I just posted for some more fame.
And no. I would not. Because my name. :P
>>
>>27248841

when butters does not get fugged, she starts screaming until she gets fugged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrWGgYlkdfA
>>
File: 2016-04-30-02-01-59-925463247.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-30-02-01-59-925463247.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>27249859
Holy shit kys
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.