[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw we'll always be one square in a row short of bingo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: b.jpg (2 MB, 1571x1572) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
2 MB, 1571x1572
>>
>3 absolutely impossible squares are already crossed
>>
>>27239915
im surprised they dident get a celebrity va in for the dragon lord

although i have alicorn lore crossed off on mine so im slightly closer then you are

although i dont have fandom shoutout what the fuck fandom shoutout are you talking about
>>
>>27239988
auctualy come to think of it does cranky count as background
>>
>>27239994
Cranky was never a background pony, he was relevant to the plot and had dialogue in his first appearance.
>>
>>27239994
depends what defines a background character.
>>
>>27239915
at the end of the season we are going to be scrambling for a bingo by claiming things we had previously said dont count count.

so claiming the premire was aunty twilight and a puppet ruler counts as a powerup
>>
>>27239988
>although i dont have fandom shoutout what the fuck fandom shoutout are you talking about
Probably the DJ Pon3 namedrop in the newest episode.

>although i have alicorn lore crossed off on mine so im slightly closer then you are
What alicorn lore are you talking about?
>>
>>27239995
yeah i forgot about his episode i was wondering if you could stretch his role in slice of life as small enough to still be background

and that already stretching it is shattered when you remember his first episode so yeah crankys a supporting character
>>
>>27240005
>Probably the DJ Pon3 namedrop in the newest episode.
i feel using that shitty name is more a kick in the stomach to the fandom
>What alicorn lore are you talking about?
that there had never been a natural born alicorn before its shitty lore and it contradicts lore that already existed but its still lore
>>
>>27240013
>that there had never been a natural born alicorn before its shitty lore and it contradicts lore that already existed but its still lore

Technically they said "in Equestria". Luna and Celestia aren't from Equestria, and Twilight and Cadance are ascended so there's no new lore, just a confirmation of the status quo.
>>
>>27240020
thats just denial they would have said if it occurred outside the boundary or before the country's founding
but even if not its still lore
>>
>>27240023
>they would have said it

No, because they either fucked up and forgot to word it correctly because of pre-existing lore, and/or they're keeping Luna and Celestia's past for later, most likely the movie (as that's what McCarthy's first script was about).
>>
this poor guy has only gotten to fill in a single square
>>
>>27240061
although i just noticed they censored fucking so im not sure those faggots deserve to get a bingo
>>
>>27239915
>shitty "donut steel" OC episode
>good
>>
>>27239915
no way in hell we are getting sunburst and sg date thats for next season maybe

and theres even less chance of mane 6 parents revealed applejacks parents are dead
>>
>>27239915
Is this for the entire season or per episode?
>>
>>27240141
entire season
>>
>>27239915
It's designed that way to keep us interested until the season is over. Same trick that's on scratch cards were you frequently get 2 in a row but rarely ever the third.

Main reason why I don't really give a shit about the bingo and the autist who made it to get attention.
>>
>>27239915
What was the fandom shoutout?
>>
>>27240213
DJ Pon3
>>
>>27240226
oyea
>>
>>27240061
This one is more autistic to get a bingo
>>
>>27240083
>salty anti-spikefag
It was twice better than Trixie episode.
>>
>>27241843
The rest of the fandom always laughs at or is disgusted with /mlp/'s bingo cards but we tend to mark off more stuff than any of the other ones on derpiboo.ru
>>
Don't Trixie and starlight also count as the "Just friends" space too?
The whole episode like Trixie saying "I got your bitch sparkle"
>>
File: just friends.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
just friends.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>27242585
It wasn't blatant enough.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.