[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was just horribly OOC. Twilight should have been happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: shiggy diggy, twiggy piggy.png (814 KB, 1110x571) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy, twiggy piggy.png
814 KB, 1110x571
This was just horribly OOC.

Twilight should have been happy that Starlight was willing to give up an important dinner to help out a friend. That's being a good pupil on the subject of friendship and progressing her studies in it.

Instead she made it completely about her. "How dare you make me look like a bad mentor in front of MY mentor?" At the end she believes her only fault in this is being controlling, completely disregarding what she's learned over the years and never questioning her own actions as a friend in this ordeal.

Her introspection was such a hamfisted attempt at trying to make her learn and mature as a "princess", not as a friend, and did more harm than good in teaching Starlight. The only lesson learned today is that she hasn't matured at all as an element and it only serves to widen the gap between her and the rest of the mane six as an authority figure rather than a comrade.
>>
>>27239105
No, OP. This was Twilight in-character before wings.
>>
>>27239105
Everyone asides Glimmer was OOC as fuck.
>>
>>27239105
Yes, that's all true. Which makes it completely in character
>>
>>27239105
you need to experience more actual females to realize how petty, selfish and unforgiving they are.
>>
>>27239105
>character should have done something
>character actually does something else

It's called making a mistake, not being OOC, and it's pretty realistic. You should know, being one of your parent's.
>>
File: Pepe Puke.jpg (24 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Puke.jpg
24 KB, 399x388
>>27239627
>experience more actual females
>experience females
>4chan and /mlp/ for fucks sake

Fucking normie scum, I bet you don't even like futa.
>>
>>27239650
>lel ebin frog postar

I take solace in knowing you will never reproduce.
And I do beat off to futa regularly.
>>
>>27239105
Congrats you just explained what the episode was about.
>>
>>27239105
the problems not that it was ooc its that it was perfectly in character. it just serves to highlight now poor a choice twilight was for princess of friendship
>>
>>27239105
I'm pretty sure she would have been okay with it if Starlight had let her know earlier that there was a change of plans. Mildly annoyed, maybe, but she wouldn't have gone crazy.

Anyway, the episode was about Twilight's flaws. Her overreacting here was the point.
>>
I haven't watched it yet but this episode seems like a disaster.
>>
>>27239962
oh its auctualy a great episode for the most part
>>
>>27239962
Yea no, it's great.

It's just that "Twilight is a fucking retard" thing again.
>>
>watching the show after S2
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.