[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG - C'Thun! C'Thun! C'Thun! Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT this talks about what the fuck we're actually doing
>>
>>27235697
Arriving back from the past, DICKS is ready to take on the world. or would be, if they din't have one little problem. Trash.

Using the same lair for to long has let it pile up, and being villains, none of them have taken it out,until it has reached SUPER proportions. Something must be done!

I need

1.Sheets
2. What junk your character has left around
>>
File: Identify-Hickory-Nuts-Step-19.jpg (214 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Identify-Hickory-Nuts-Step-19.jpg
214 KB, 900x675
>>27235738

http://pastebin.com/hirneSC9

Smutty magazines, junk food wrappers (they're Dreadjaw's wrappers Kero, I swear!), exercise equipment (haven't used that in months), boxes of board games with the little icosahedron dice and the pony figurines (they're a hobby, nothing more), unwashed clothing (It's not his day to do laundry).
>>
File: Garbage Day.gif (445 KB, 480x252) Image search: [Google]
Garbage Day.gif
445 KB, 480x252
>>27235738
http://pastebin.com/8V88tWpt
>>
>>27235871
Dreadjaw's trash includes: fish bones and other discards trash involved from eating fresh seafood, empty boxes of stolen cake, lots of papers with blueprints that look like they were made by someone with zero engineering background, half eaten cakes, sandbags with bite marks, sandbags that were clearly hit too hard in half, a pile of random garbage spat up from some sleep eating experiences (license plates, a tire, electronics that no longer work, a money bag with no money in it, a cannonball, etc.), and random bits of construction yard debris (wood splinters/shavings, stone debris and chunks, etc.)
>>
>>27235738

Dr. Darkmane has more magical items of dubiously evil and dark origins than he knows what to do with. He's got voodoo, he's got hoodoo, he's got things he hasn't even tried! Also, some fetish objects (not the weird kind) and shrunken heads.

Cleaning is too much work for him. And, his "Friends" have been no use lately. He's decided he needs a more competent assistant. Luckily, off camera, he's recently kidnapped Spiderpony's work associate, Steddy Brock. He's decided that now is a good time to use him by possessing him with one of his strongest shadows.

Through wicked sorcery and brainwashing, Dr. Darkmane has turned the mild mannered Steddy Brock into the evil Necrodious, Wizard Extraordinaire!

"MAGIC!" Necrodius shouts as he comes awake.

"Clean this place up," Dr. Darkmane commands him in his steady baritone.

"It will be done! Bizbo Bop!" Necrodious shouts. All the trash is teleported onto Dr. Darkmane. "MAGIC!" Necrodious shouts excitedly. "It is not an exact science..."
>>
>>27236032

http://pastebin.com/Mb5EdEGN

Forgot that.
>>
>>27236032
>>27236021
>>27235796

It looks like you will need a better solution to this percipient trash problem. You will need to find someway to dump you trash. But how?

(You can talk or make suggestions, most amusing/gameable suggestions wins and gets two VP)
>>
>>27236125
Simple...

Garage sale! Or rather, lair sale. We can invite the other villians and heroes, (the Book of Villain-Hero Interrelationships state that Garage Sales are neutral ground), and sell our junk.

We get money, and we clean the lair. win-win
>>
>>27236125
The obvious answer is space. We take all of our garbage, load it onto a space rocket (that we must steal) then launch it off into orbit, thinking it's going towards the sun (but instead will circle back around to bite whoever/whatever is left on the planet some centuries later).
>>
>>27236125
>>27236021
>>27235796

"Clearly, this isn't working..." Dr. Darkmane says as he wades out of the pool of trash Necrodious created around him. "Even the help I created isn't enough to get rid of all of this. And, we are all either too lazy or too above this to do the work ourselves. So, clearly what we need is MORE help. Let's use our recently acquired money to hire desperate ponies for deplorably low wages and have them do it for us. You know, a sweat shop."

>>27236179
>>27236209

"Both of your suggestions share the issue of actually having to move all of this ourselves."
>>
>>27236242
"Why would I want somepony else to firrrre a r-r-r-rocket full of tr-r-r-rash forrrr me? Besides, pr-r-r-retty surrrre therrrre be some hidden tr-r-r-reasurrrres," she says, digging through her trash and finding one of the half-eaten cakes: key lime pie flavored. It doesn't get a second panel, unless you count the crumbs Dreadjaw makes.
"Like that perrrrfectly good piece of cake I would've lost."
Right as she finishes the cake, she ends up spitting up and old boot, which is swiftly kicked into the pile.
>>
>>27236302
>>27236242
"So we hire some deadbeats and have a garage sale. Like I said, win-win"

TADS says, lounging on a treadmill.
>>
>>27236315
>>27236302

A look of realization crosses Darkmane's face as he/she eats the cake and coughs up the boot. "Of course!" he says with an evil sneer. "Let's just put it in the food we sell at our restaurant! These ponies are used to eating garbage anyway. Literal garbage will be no different to them. We put just a little bit in every burger, and then we also don't have to spend as much on meat."

"Now, THAT is a win-win!" Necrodious says congratulatorily. "The MAGIC of business!"
>>
>>27236348
TADS rubs his neck,

"I dunno man, what if Kero hears about this. She'd be on our tails for weeks. I still find brussel sprouts hidden in my backpack ever since she caught me ordering take-out chineighs"
>>
>>27236390

"I don't care. Forcing people to eat healthy isn't evil, anyway."
>>
>>27236348
>>27236390
With a grunt to clear his throat, Dreadjaw can't help but laugh a bit.
"Just tell herrrr it's got all that healthy junk those doctorrrr ponies want them to eat. Like...," she grabs a license plate.
"Ir-r-r-ron."
She rumages around some more, grabbing a boot (a different one from before).
"Fiberrr, I think."
He then yanks out the tire.
"Not surrre what this could have, but it should have something."
>>
>>27236427
"Well like, junk food is comfort food, right? So if sh e wants to get rid of junk food, she's getting rid of comfort. Discomfort is evil, I think."

>>27236454

"I suppose, we could just keep this under the radar too. So how we gonna' do it then? Anyone got a really big blender?"
>>
>>27236464

Darkmane blinks. "Your logic is so backwards," he concludes.

"Which makes it evil!" Necrodious announces.

"Don't promote this behavior," Darkmane retorts.

"But, it's truuuuue," Necrodious whines dramatically. "Have you ever tried to eat broccoli!? It's awful! My ghost stomach can't handle it!"
>>
>>27236464
Dreadjaw gives a sigh, before digging around and taking out a picture of the one Super who has been a pain for her since day 1: Buff Buffalo. Getting a bit angry looking at it, she begins to really chew into the tire and boot in a fit of rage normally seen on crazy-looking drummers made of felt. After a bit of chewing, and calming down, she spits out a wad of chewed rubber and boot onto the license plate, which is pressed down slightly to look like a weird burger patty. It is then pushed in front of TADS like a meal.
"Bon appetit."
He crosses his hooves with a smug look on her face.
>>
>>27236541
"So... you're gonna chew on all this trash then, Problem solved?"

TADS crosses his fore-hooves,

"So you go ahead and do that, I'll read my magazines."
>>
>>27236541
>>27236586

"It will still be mostly food. Otherwise, ponies would notice. Just, some trash thrown in for extra... weight."
>>
>>27236586
"Eh...ain't enjoyable, but I've been thr-r-r-rough worrrrse storrrrms."

Dreadjaw gets a grin.
"What, ye mean this one?" Dreadjaw says, slapping a damp, shark-saliva drenched smutty magazine.
"Not sure when I ate this one."

>>27236602
"Then have somepony make surrrre I don't swallow these trash things on purrrrpose," Dreadjaw says leaning back in his chair.
>>
Alright, so you have a plan, you will put the garbage in your food. But first,you will need to grind it down, small enough that it can't be fund in the food. There is only one place you can think of that would would grindit finely enough and be out of the way, the old abandoned sawdust mill. (it was abandoned because it turns out there isn't that much of a marcket for saw dust).

How are you transporting your items?
>>
>>27236786
Dreadjaw opts to use her portal device she stole from the science convention. No way she's going to put it on her ship.
>>
>>27236786
TADS invites some of his old friends from his old gang to take some stuff, he cashes in a few favors.
>>
>>27236786

"I, Necrodious can teleport the garbage to the dusty mill using my GHOSTLY WIZARD TELEPORTATION! Surely, this will be the greatest use of otherworldly powers ever conceived!" Necrodious announces.

"I don't think you could teleport it that far," Darkmane points out.

"I can teleport it short distances. Like a conga line! But with trash. And teleportation. Like a really trashy, teleporting ghostly wizard conga line!"
>>
>>27236845
>>27236839
>>27236809

Guys I'm fucking sorry, but I can't do scariors on the fly without planning. and I have nothign for this other than "throw random heroes" at you, with no reason why they wer there or anything amusing. So we need to pause, we are planning new scariors in Cytube
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.