[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should EqG be made canon???? Just imagine the ideas that could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Should EqG be made canon????

Just imagine the ideas that could go on teh show:

>Sunset reconciling with celestia
>Seeing unicorn Twilight again
>Both parties interacting with each other

I think EG being made canon could be a good thing despite what some whinny autists think
>>
>>27231856
did you see the way they have used Celestia the last 3 seasons?

the current writing staff literally couldn't handle a Sunset x Celestia reunion. better just stick to your fanfics OP
>>
>>27231856
Mods, this is a troll thread, that's a violation of GR3.
>>
>>27231877
This desu senpai.
>>
>>27231856
We can have computers and cell phones on the show.
>>
>>27231856
Please mods
>>
>>27232027
They have arcade machine they're decently advanced
>>
>>27231877
What violation????
Are you blind
>>
>>27232044
Twilight was impressed with computers.
>>
>>27231856
Fuck no.
>>
>>27232047

Either Equestrian Girls isn't allowed or they somehow think that pic is anthro when it's obviously not. The face is human, it's no different from those anime with cat girls and trying to call that anthro.
>>
>>27231856
>Should EqG be made canon????
EQG IS canon, OP. whatever autists here say
>>
File: warning.png (172 KB, 895x597) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
172 KB, 895x597
>>27232235
Well the mods seem to think so too.
It's not only about the face but the overall package. OP pic is different from what one calls "cat girls".
>>
File: 3e5.jpg (107 KB, 316x470) Image search: [Google]
3e5.jpg
107 KB, 316x470
>caring about what mods think
>>
>>27232241
I mean that the show and the movies should become a little more connected. I think there's potential
>>
>>27233641
k den
>>
>>27232607
The only problem here is that we all know they were colored like that to avoid race issues, as humans they're not covered in fur, yet autists honestly believe that's the case because in order to fit the overall aesthetic, their pony parts were colored the same as their skin so it would stand out against their actual hair.
>>
>>27233871
I keep hearing that race bullshit excuse but there's never any concrete evidence aside from assumptions from cuckservatives making a race issue out of everything. Where's the proof that it was done out of racial reasons rather than brand recognition and easily identifing the characters?
>>
>>27234279
Okay, assume it was that. That still doesn't prove they're covered in fur.
>cuckservatives making a race issue out of everything
The only reason that theory exists is because libcucks make race issues out of everything and the cuckservatives point out every possible instance of it.
>"Muh feelings!" >:(
>"Ur feelings!" XD
>>
>>27231856
>>
>>27234409
How?
>>
File: 1461533763456.jpg (17 KB, 317x389) Image search: [Google]
1461533763456.jpg
17 KB, 317x389
>>27231856
>Wanting EQG to be canon
>>
>>27234384
What does it matter if the characters look like Muppets or not? The vast majority of anthro looks like colored skin so it's not like a visible hirsute is the only requirement. For most people anthro is something that is closer to a 50/50 in traits.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.