[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horsefucker & Brony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (317 KB, 1600x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317 KB, 1600x1920
What's the difference between being a brony and being a horsefucker? Bronies are autistic, aren't horsefuckers autistic too?
>>
>he has actually question this
>>>/out/
>>
A horsefucker is an MLP fan outside of the target audience.

A brony is the same thing.

An idiot is someone who worries about either of those two labels.
>>
The difference is that bronies are publicly autistic. Horsefuckers hide their power level at all costs.
>>
>>27201829
This. You can catch a brony in publuc. You'll never catch a horsefucker.
>>
bronies always have to mention how much they love the show, always trying to make everyone watch it.
horsefuckers only mention it on an appropiate situation or when asked directly
>>
File: what doth fuck shit is this.png (677 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
what doth fuck shit is this.png
677 KB, 1280x720
The difference between "us" and the rest of them is that we're self aware about it, but at the same time, more messed up emotionally and possibly mentally. We won't seem as embarrassing or flamboyant in public and at least have the intention to not be annoying idiots. The rest of the fandom that you'll see on YouTube and EQD don't care about being annoying and thoughtless, but really, they're just average internet kids without any self awareness. We're depraved, lonely autists who are unfortunately just thoughtful enough to be ashamed and not want to attract attention.
>>
>>27201753
we had this thread today.
>>
>>27201753

There's not a big difference as many would say. It's just label elitism the same way /tv/ would use the word "reddit" as "the normie hivemind".

It's a matter of whether you're subtle about being a fan or being a complete weeb-tier in showing your love for X.

Even then, some /mlp/ users aren't too different from your average brony autist and prefer to be called "horsefucker" just because it makes them feel special than what the masses have known the fandom for.
>>
>>27201880
Sounds about right.
>>
They are both furries in denial.
>>
>>27203399
Nailed it
>>
>>27201753
Literally no difference, except that people on 4chan are scared to admit that this isn't a secret special club.
>>
Horsefucker:
Basically us besides a few special snowflakes. Lonely, autistic reactions, on purpose annoying and ... fapping to horse pussy because no irl pussy or denial of other pussy existence. Probably 25-40. At least owns a horse mask, or wears one to cons. G3 was a mistake. Would fuck a horse.

Brony: The cancer we abbreviated from. The try hard. The one guy that thinks he brings up valid points. Probably younger than 21. Explicitly acting autism. Probably not so much interested in fucking a horse. Virgin. My lady. Dresses up as Rainbow Dash on a con. G1-3 doesn't exist.

MLP fan: Brony/Horsefucker in closet. Acts like a normie, talks like a normie and is the worst of all fetishism combined. Has every merch and walks around normal clothed at con. Doesn't care about generation but pony.

Grill pone: Does not exist :^)

I'm not going to bring artists in this. They have their own category.
>>
I'm seeing lots of different opinions on this one.

What category would I fall under /mlp/?
>20 years old
>in college
>decent group of friends
>not a virgin
>enjoys going out to parties/bars and meeting people
>decent fashion sense
>not fat, but not supper fit, just average build
>been watching the show since season 1
>read probably hundreds of fanfics, some of which were 500,000+ words
>no merch, no cons
>frequents /mlp/
>only two friends know I'm a fan of the show, we just don't talk about it
> not too socially awkward
>has a decent job
>probably going to join a frat next year cause fuck it, it's a new experience
>>
A horsefucker fucks horses.
>>
>>27201753
Brony = fan of MLP
Horsefucker = fan of MLP who doesn't want to be identified with the rest of the fandom
So all horsefuckers are bronies, but not all bronies are horsefuckers.
>>
>>27203515
normie who likes the show
>>
>>27203515
A lying faggot :^)
>>
>>27203515
Jesus Christ anon, what fanfic did you read that was 500,000 or more words??
>>
>>27201753
There's no difference.
The latter is just a label people of/mlp/ use as elitism.
Now matter how hard you hide your power level, at the moment they see you like pone you gonna be a brownie.
>>
>>27203544
I'm also pretty good looking according to my female friends/hookups.
Fear me ^:)
>>
>>27203546
Can't remember which one that was, it was years ago. Some of my favorite stories are in the 200,000 to 300,000 word range like The Immortal Game (some people might call it edgy but I just like it as an action oriented, ponies being badass story)
>>
>>27203515
>female
>horsefucker husband
>horse pron artist
>shut in neet most of the time
>no social other contact than Internet and the own husband
>Not really interested in the show 's story anymore
>ponies are still cool
>horse pussy enthusiast
>fapping to pastel equines

So after summing up my version of what is what... I can understand why artists fall under their own category.
>>
>>27201829
>>27201861
>>27203399
>>27203525
>>27203538
Kek
>>
A horsefucker is a brony who is afraid of the label "brony", so they act like they're above it.
>>
If I were required to identify my MLP interest as a label, and I really don't like to put labels on myself, I would go with "a brony", not to lie shortened close relatives.
>>
>>27201880
i'd vote for this
>>
>>27201753
Horsefuckers are more autistic for thinking they aren't bronies.
>>
>>27201753
The real question is what's the difference between brony/horsefucker and a furry?
>>
>>27201753
Self awareness. Most orsefuckers are generally painfully aware of how autistic they actually are and are capable of hiding it from the general population.

Also they'd fuck a horse.
>>
>>27203870
the scope
>>
>>27201753
>>27203870
the same difference as between feminist and neofeminist or homosexual and lgbt. one stays quiet and just is who he is. the other is loud and proud and will shove it's difference in your face
>>
people in this thread are pretty autistic
>>
>>27201829
Came here to say this
>>
>>27202158
Sauce?
>>
>>27203515
Normie get out
>>
>>27201753
Autists at different ends of the spectrum. I prefer being a ponyfag.
>>
>>27201753
Horsefuckers are more insecure about their label.
>>
>>27204229
This.
>>
I just like the sound of horsefucker more than brony tbqhwy family. Also I really want to fuck a horse
>>
File: goat-fucker.png (92 KB, 175x296) Image search: [Google]
goat-fucker.png
92 KB, 175x296
>>27201753
>>
>>27201753
>not self identifying as a mare man
Shig
>>
>>27204383
go back to islam
>>
>>27203546
only one I can think of is "end of ponies"
>>
File: MLP taste.jpg (577 KB, 2496x1440) Image search: [Google]
MLP taste.jpg
577 KB, 2496x1440
>>27201753
There is no difference. Anyone who says there is a difference is just a fucktard in denial, don't listen to them.
>>
>>27203515
most of /mlp/
>>
>>27203656
Are you ratofdawns wife?
>>
>>27204458
Kek that's good
>>
What if I tell you that bronies are just as self aware and socially capable as you mention horsefuckers to be.? Cause I know I'm that kind of person.
>>
>>27203546
>>27204442
that makes me wonder how long my story is
>>
>>27204229
this x1000
there is literally nothing wrong with calling oneself a brony instead of a "horsefucker" or "ponyfag" or whatever
>>
File: maggie-pony.png (150 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
maggie-pony.png
150 KB, 800x800
>>27201753
>What's the difference between being a brony and being a horsefucker?
about six months
>>
Not wanting to be grouped in with mainstream autistic normies as opposed to the superior autistic edgy degenerates
>>
>>27204229
>>27204263
>>27204642
Back to ponychan faggots
>>
>>27201753
Brony: convince a kid to wave his brony pride flag, and get shit on, till he tries to kill himself, then wonder why it had to happen.

Horsefucker: will cut the chase, and just tell the kid to kill himself.

Still autistic, but just less unnecessary steps.
>>
>>27206013
LMAO kill yourself
>>
>>27206013
Case in point.
>>
File: 1460672872675.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1460672872675.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1920
Brony: will actively convince people that his autism is the right kind of autism and that you should all join in on his autism. Will rub it in everywhere that they watch the show and that it's great.

Horsefucker: self-aware that they watch a show made for 5 year old girls and able to poke fun at themselves because of it. Only mentions they watch the show when it's appropriate or funny for the situation.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.