[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a tiny colt and get abducted-cuddled by mares.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I want to be a tiny colt and get abducted-cuddled by mares.
>>
>>27168294

Rainbow dash is a filly fiddler?
>>
>wanting /ss/
>>
>>27170412
>not wanting /ss/
is there a problem?
>>
>>27170412
Who said that? I just want cuddles nigger.
>>
>>27170971
/ss/ is for pedophiles you fag.
>>
>>27168294

it may look fun but the second you become a tiny colt, you'll be abducted-raped by big burly stallions.
>>
>>27168294
I'd like to be an Earth colt captured by several older mean-fillies...teen Unicorns would work well so they have total power and I have no magic to defend myself. Unf.
They could emasculate me by verbal abuse, hard spanking, objects shoved into my plothole.
For maximum terror-boner, they could squeeze my little coltie balls and threaten to crush them. Maybe threaten to shove the hot curling iron up my ass too, but then just burn my recently spanked ass cheeks and the back of my scrot.
If I get an erection they can mock my tiny foal cock...zapping it with painful electric shocks from their horns.

Then, for maximum climax, once I finally escape and run crying to an adult, I get punished for it instead of the mean fillies.

I think I'd enjoy that.
>>
>>27171005
/ss/ is pure and sacred.
>>
Ever since Twilight went back in time and filly-fiddled Dash, she picked up the habit and fiddles fillies herself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.