[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there been any updates on the Sony takedowns of fan made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (266 KB, 837x831) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
266 KB, 837x831
Has there been any updates on the Sony takedowns of fan made content?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/04/sony-rampaging-through-youtube-with.html
>>
>>27155968
>Sony

What why
>>
>>27155968
>bronies decide to fight back by lining up outside sony headquarters, holding hands and singing pony songs
I'm calling it now. This will be the cringe of the century.
>>
>>27155995
The yellow Jew sticks his non-existent nose in all western affairs.
>>
>>27155995
they worked with Hasbro shortly for a Christmas album and the third Equestria Girls movie.

Now they think they have the rights to remove any fan content on Hasbro's behalf, dispite Hasbro being okay with it.
>>
Dude, I't time to fight back

> Stop buying any Betamax vdo tape
> Stop buying any Tape Cassette Walkman
> Stop buying any Trinitron CRT Telly
> Stop buying any Memory Stick
> Stop buying any HandyCam and/or Hi8
> Stop buying any Sony Ericson Telephone

All ban !! under my house
Live with that Stupid Sony !
>>
>>27156030
There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking down fan work that people spent months working on.
>>
>>27156206
Shut up !!!

All of You have no-idea about How Stupid Idiot Sony is ...
I will tell u some fucking thing

> OPEN !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM19MFn4Ork

this song names 陽のあたるステーション
10 year ago - rarest musik track in the world
Why ?
Here Why ....

this anime starting in '90 name idol tenshi yoko is "a music anime"
Vocal By : Tanaka Youko
so.. it have a lot of song in it.

after the show end, it have a cd .. a soundtrack and single cd

first ... Idol Tenshi Yokoso Youko Sound Track
>no this song in the CD ? what the fuck !?

seconds ... Idol Tenshi Yokoso Youko~Must Be In Shibuya~
> have this song BUT it's a cover vocal by Kanai Mika
again .. What the Fuck !?!?

and .. this song not in any cd, that mean You can able to hear that song
only 1 time just 1.5 minute at the ending chapter realtime on air in 1991 only.

nobody have no idea why ?
until the 50,000 yen include TAX, DVD Box came out in 2005 or 06
i'm not sure.

the owner of this song is ...
Pony Canyon and Sony Music together

the other song and soundtrack not own by sony.
only this song ...

for 15 year ..
a fucking 15 year !!!! , I'm wait for that song
you mother fucker !!!
#$#^%%&*&^%$%^&%^$#$%^

ps. not a joke.
>>
File: The horror.png (237 KB, 397x374) Image search: [Google]
The horror.png
237 KB, 397x374
>>27156030
>>27156406
Calm your tits, Hiro.

I remember when the Ericson was unveiled. I didn't think the hype would last for as little as an N-Gage
>>
#WTFU

I'm one of the victims.
>>
>>27155968
Oh wow those autistic japanese retards really live in a world of their own, don't they?

These are the same morons who thought they could copyright Let's Plays just because they bought Twitch or some shit.
>>
>>27157901
Ya know, I migrated from Xbox to PC years ago, but I'm starting to be glad I was an Xboner.
>>
>>27155968
shit like this is why I find it hard to justify buying anything anymore. Sony, nintendo, and microsoft are fucking scum bags sometimes. Microsoft wanted to charge me over 100 dollars to fix something they broke on their fucking software (win10) and have broken all ability to get any help despite thousands of unanswered posts on the exact same topic I have had. Now I'm using win7 again and everything fucking works fine. Are these the people who really deserve my money?
>>
>>27157925
Windows 10 is a virus.
>>
Update on what? Sony is notorious about monetizing/blocking everything and anything if its not on their channel. They dont own the hasbro audio/music and you should dispute it if you got hit.
>>
>>27157936
Everything is a virus
>>
File: 1234123412412.jpg (72 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1234123412412.jpg
72 KB, 800x533
>>27155968
>Caring about fan content
>>
>>27159766
I know it's a meme that you hate the show, fandom and all content made related to ponies, but do try not to get lost in your meme.
>>
>>27158091
You're a virus.
>>
>>27156030
crowd fund a lawyer on a false claim made by sony.
>>
>>27161453
Sony won't fight a counterclaim so there's no need to spend money.
>>
>>27159746
>>
>>27155968
I remember Sony used the free and open animation Sintel to advertise their 4K TVs, then took down the Sintel video on Youtube, claiming it as their own.
>>
File: 1431651512879.jpg (42 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1431651512879.jpg
42 KB, 620x413
>>27157925
what was wrong with it? win 10 is the first windows ive used that hasnt exploded on me. and i started on MSDOS
>>
>tfw you listen to fandom remixes with Sony MDR 7506 headphones
>>
>>27155968
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/04/sony-is-currently-taking-back-claims-on.html
>>
Don't you dare try and get this fandom to do something against Sony when you refused to do anything against Hasbro for the much worse shit they pulled.
>>
>>27156406
This comment is so much better if you read it in a Russian accent.
>>
>>27156406
Damn. That's a comfy song too.

Ganbatte, Japanon.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.