[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch spin off shorts based on Rarity and Suri being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
Would you watch spin off shorts based on Rarity and Suri being rivals in the fashion world, something similar to Toma and Jerry
>>
>>27155222
I'd rather watch Rarity, Suri and Flutters acting as Charlie's Angels with Spike taking the role of Charlie.
>>
>>27155222
>something similar to tom and jerry
>>
>>27155222
It was cute in Suited For Success, but MUH DRESS BUSINESS is really starting to get stale. Same with Dash's MUH WONDERBOLTS. Do something else already.
>>
>>27155265
>Do something else already

Kek, I guess Twighlight should stop learning about magic too, and every pony should just ignore the thing theyre good at and just do something else!
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 181x160) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 181x160
>>27155222
>Toma and Jerry
>>
>>27155280
twilight stoped learning about magic in season one.
season two starts with an episode about her having the power to destroy the entire town. Then she just pulls any spell the plot needs her ton do out of her own ass.
I mean yeah she did the same with the parasprites but she didnt bring the parasprites to poniville so it doesnt count as twilight being able to destroy the town on her own
she also stop wriing friendship reports, thats why most anons hate twilicorn. Twilight did not deserve to be ascended, if princess celestia came all the way to cancerlot to turn twilight into an allicorn i would still be mad and wonder why didnt she do that in the first episode but i wouldnt hate it like i hate this.
Sure there is the starswirl spell cop out but then twilight only ascended because of the spell. Its not a rite of passage, its not the culmination of any type of growth
>>
>>27155222
Only if in the final episode they resolved their differences with a night of angry lesbian sex.
>>
>>27155330
Man I'm not gonna get into ablong winded debate about one of the oldest controversies in thefandom at this point, but its always been my personal impression that Celestia was always looking for someone to ascend, hence her personal school, having proteges like Twilight and Sunset, and sending Twilight out on her journey to begin with, to me she has been looking for someone to take the mantle

That being said Twilight still learns about magic, its just that at this point it hardly matters since shes so damn magical we dont think anything of it

But then if thats your complaint, why do you think the other characters should somehow stop doing what they do? Its taken six seasons for Rarity and Rainbow Dash to even get as far as they have, they arent going to just up and change their goals and motivations for no reason
>>
>>27155371
>sunset
how dare you make me read your comment up to that point?
you should wear a trip or triggerwarm people that they are dealing with a hevily retarded person before posting
>>
>>27155450
how is monster high doing lately? did you buy the sing along dvd?
>>
>>27155406
Kek.
Only further proving Twilicorn protesters generally are of the more autistic pony fans
>>
>>27155470
>He doesn't like songs but watches MLP
Only proving your autism further, you're nearly reaching fandom fan status
>>
>>27155472
>literally deleting your posts to look good
>>
>>27155473
last good song in the show was pinkie smile song.
but you wouldnt know quailty if it bit your ass would you?
>past 2012 fans
not even once
>>
>>27155473
i bet you still play minecraft too
>>
>>27155222
Fuck yes.
Especially if the ships set sail if ya know what i mean
>>
File: rAlbwyO.jpg (17 KB, 164x185) Image search: [Google]
rAlbwyO.jpg
17 KB, 164x185
>>27155475
I re posted the same exact comment because I misquoted yoy massive sinp, it's called not cluttering the thread with shitposts

>>27155475
>>27155498
>>27155489
Samefag, and thanks for proving that you're a fandom fan, literally the biggest autists associated with MLP.

>I dont watch the show I just want to fit in with a group
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1291767-agent_morgan.jpg (33 KB, 610x300) Image search: [Google]
1291767-agent_morgan.jpg
33 KB, 610x300
Sure, that's one way of looking at it. But it's totally wrong. Listen. They both need each other. It's called "inter-dependency". And they both know it. Yeah, I know. She does terrible things to Rarity. Nasty, even sadistic things. But that's fine as long as that's what Rarity wants. Think about it. Her actions. She's always asking for it. It's her partner's job to fulfill those needs. And Suri knows that. Proof? Well, in the "Rarity and Suri Show" they live with each other.
>>
>>27155577
>post something
>want to post something more
samefag, sameafg, haha i caught you now
>I dont watch the show I just want to fit in with a group
fit in here? with the monster high and megham maccarty fans? no i want to be able to talk about the show in /co where all the discussion of dead cartoons should be.
you are just another /b crossposter, im sure you have folders of spiderman, the undressing banana and other ancient memes, i dont expect to be able to have any sorth of conversation with you.
Go back to your dead communitys that you discovered years too late, im sure that if you are able to triforce it will be just the same
>>
>>27155222
Its already been established that suri cant compete with rarity.
Someone that can manipulate fabrics, needles and tools with her mind vs someone that has to sew with her teeth. kinda hot if you think about it.
>>
>>27155619
Literally everything you said reeks of autism pal.

Fans of the fandom need to fuck off, the show passed you by, not our fucking problem, get a fucking life you Steven Universe watching cuck
>>
>>27155647
Go masturbate to gore and get dubs or something.
Im better than you
>>
>>27155371
>to me she has been looking for someone to take the mantle
mantle of what? Celestia raises the sun and she will forever. That wont be Twilight's job and she probably doesnt have the lifespan either if that statement about her not outliving her friends is true.
>>
>>27155663
>anybody who is a fan of the show is a /b/tard
You have no idea how autistic and backwards that is, do you

>>27155671
Princess of friendship
>>
>>27155618
Wasn't there a cap of York talking about MLP with Zach?
>>
>>27155720
anybody that comes here regularly is a b/eta.
this board killed discussion and it killed the show, dont pretend there wasnt a fizzle cameo in the last spike episode
/b
killed the show
with memes
>>
>>27155747
I started posting on 4chan around 2008 and I've never been on /b/ in my life, so no.

Sounds to me like you're from /b/ and have an over inflated sense of self worth
>>
I want rarity to magic a dildo up suri's ass.
>>
>>27155265
You realize that those two characters specifically had set those goals for themselves and progressed with them as part of their own progression, right?

Its better than Twilight learning Starswirl level magic only to become a Friendzone Princess or AJ/Ponk/Fluttershy just living for the day without anything to actually build towards.
>>
>>27155838
Ponk is still an apprentice baker, she just does other shit too/it isn't her one and only focus but who knows we might get some more stuff about that some time
>>
>>27155851
>apprentice baker
She never gave a shit about becoming a master baker. She just does it as a part of her day to day livelihood.

She's more concerned about throwing great parties (to the point of being competitive when Cheese showed up) than her fucking baking.
>>
>>27155766
2009 here buddy, i was posting in pony threads in /co since before the first season was halfway over
my first episode i watched the same day it came out was party of one, i watched rule 34 of the show when there wasnt even a full page ot it, first couple of drawings where from megasweet. I dont remember the first one but among the first 3 was applejack saying you must eat plenty of fruit because your cum sure is sweet.
/b and this board was the worst thing that happened to the show, we got plenty of animators posting back in the days of the generals. Its become comletely obvious they only do wathever hasbro needs to sell toys and wathever you faggots think is cool for a week even before episode 100.
You should have never got rid of fluffy ponys and tulpa generals, for as shit as they were they were the epitome of what this board accomplished. Hell ever since the very first post that was a rolling for your waifu macro its been constant downfall
>>
>>27155720
>Princess of friendship
oh, I thought you meant Celestia's mantle.
>>
>>27155861
Speaking of Cheese, I heard Weird Al was getting into it again to reprise his role? Is that true?
>>
>>27155861
Ya she will probably do odd jobs when the cakes retire, she doesn’t exactly have a trade and the only other thing she has experience in besides that is rock farming which is the equestrian equivalent of working at mcdonalds.
>>
>>27155861
Point is she still has something she does that can be potentially explored, I don't care if it is or isn't but it's there and could be cool
>>
>>27155868
Well I'm gonna be completely frank with you, I don't give a crap about /b/ memes or even this board. I enjoy watching MLP to this day and this happens to be a place to talk about it, I don't give a damn about board culture and never have, not here nor any other board I visit on this dumb site.
>>
>>27155896
Does she not get money for the party's she throws? It looks pretty expensive.

And it feels like the cakes are the only cake bakers in equestria sometimes.
>>
>>27155900
>Potentially explored
Its been 6 seaons, m8. Its not gonna be a thing. The only thing that is her thing is her parties, and even that's just a day-to-day affair, depending on the situation at hand. Its not something to be built upon - its just something to do.

The same with Fluttershy gets over herself for the Xth time and AJ's work/family issues. NOthing to be built on, but something to be addressed per episode/case.
>>
>>27155935
We need love interests.
>>
>>27155918
I'm sure she does. Somebody will probably say "party planning isnt a job" but this is MLP, rock farming isn't a real jerb either

>>27155935
Eh, all I'm saying is it could. S5 had two (minor) scenes showing her actually at work in the store
>>
>>27155961
>party planning isnt a job
Is it not? Do people not know what wedding planners are? Pinkie does that and more (slice of life matilda said she was the party planner).
>>
>>27155918
Maybe if its a pubic festival i could see that, but for those b-day party’s she throws for her friends are probably out of pocket for her.
>>
>>27155913
>i dont care about board culture
i dont either, its just that /co has better posters, 5/6 posters here are underage and obsessed with memes.
This board would never happened if /b posters sticked to shitposting /b and left /co alone. When they purged every troll here they purged me with them, there where as many and even more spiderman threads but spiderman was never banned.
Maybe the show would have still gone to shit regardless, i stoped enjoying it when faust left and candance showed up.
I just want my general back, hell the genral would be gone by now but there would be a thread every once in a while.
Its not about culture is about being able to talk about something you enjoy with the same people you are used to talking with all the time and i was taking it out on you
>>
>>27155961
I think of rock farming as a form of welfare for the unemployed. Ball busting work for terrible pay to deter people from being on welfare. Once a mouth the a welfare officer will come collect the "product" and give them there "pay".
>>
>>27155971
Her friends no, but she likely plans every party in Ponyville and with product from the bakery she works at
>>
>>27155980
/co/ does not have better posters, not in my opinion...most of the board don't even read comics or watch cartoons
>>
>>27156020
not now but they used to
well scratch that. Even now they still have better posters not that means much
>>
>>27155980
>i dont either, its just that /co has better posters
0/10
>>
>>27156065
co is love
>>
>>27156033
I think both boards have the same issue of trolls who can't contribute to productive discussion.

On /co/ they generally take the form of fake geek MCU drones who seem to have migrated from reddit or tumblr or /tv/ wherever the fuck they came from
>>
>>27155967
Troo
>>
>>27156123
You can say wathever you want about season one but dude it was a hell of a ride.
I remember everyone freaking about about rarity getting wings because they thought she was going to get pegasi wings, there was even tonds of fan art. Kind of brings things into perspective doesn't it?
After party of one pinkie pie became everyone's waifu.
It's just not the same many the show can't continue surprising me forever but I sure miss it
>>
>>27156267
I feel similarly, as with anything in life a certain magic will be gone from when something is new...even somebody watching from episode 1 as we speak will feel the same way by the time they finally get six seasons in.

That being said, the initial excitement may be gone and the magic of the early seasons may be gone but that doesn't mean the ride is over. The new stuff can have it's own magic and become a new nostalgia for you, hell the other day I got hella nostalgic for season four....while season four was airing I would never have imagined I'd be nostalgic for it, but alas time has passed and I was. Dwelling too much on the past isn't good for anybody cause the past can never be relived, better to enjoy the time you have in the present.
>>
>>27156329
Meh it's like playing an adventure game with half the puzzles solved. It's not the same
>>
>>27155222
No, that's retarded and there's already far too many "fashion" episodes.
>>
>>27156344
Still gotta finish the game man
>>
>>27156377

is that some low key way of saying you dont like rarity?
>>
File: 1437630280393.gif (228 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1437630280393.gif
228 KB, 267x200
>>27155235
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.