[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize you only exist to fill a toy corporation's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: Friends Forever 30.jpg (137 KB, 932x1414) Image search: [Google]
Friends Forever 30.jpg
137 KB, 932x1414
>tfw you realize you only exist to fill a toy corporation's pink princess quota

My Little Pony: Friends Forever #30
Christina Rice (w) • Agnes Garbowska (a) • Tony Fleecs ©
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

When Twilight visits her sister-in-law Cadance in the Crystal Empire, she’s surprised to find that something is bothering her sister-in-law but she won’t say what! Twilight must find the reason behind Cadance’s loss of self-esteem before the Empire itself becomes imperiled!
>>
File: Issue 44.jpg (367 KB, 1054x1600) Image search: [Google]
Issue 44.jpg
367 KB, 1054x1600
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #44
Thom Zahler (w) • Tony Fleecs (a) Tony Fleecs © • Andy Price (sc)

“Ponies of Dark Water Part 2” Our favorite ponies have gone bad and are loving every minute of it! When Twilight seeks to conquer Equestria for herself, the Cutie Mark Crusaders may be the only hope for salvation!
>>
File: 1434820855539.jpg (45 KB, 791x509) Image search: [Google]
1434820855539.jpg
45 KB, 791x509
>Twilight must find the reason behind Cadance’s loss of self-esteem before the Empire itself becomes imperiled!
If the stability of the Empire is really that dependent on a woman's self esteem, I'm shocked it's not already in shambles.
>>
File: mfw this comic.jpg (149 KB, 298x335) Image search: [Google]
mfw this comic.jpg
149 KB, 298x335
jesus christ, IDW is taking the plunge fast and hard
>>
File: s85sJp7.png (562 KB, 548x800) Image search: [Google]
s85sJp7.png
562 KB, 548x800
>>27127947
>When Twilight seeks to conquer Equestria for herself,
Aaaaaand dropped. Must we always be reminded 24/7 that she is the center of everything?
>>
>>27127936
>>27127947
They're getting out of ideas.
Why won't they stop?
>>
>>27127936
>>27127947
Wow, IDW really doesn't know what to do without Cook, huh? Did they have to bring out their two weakest writers right out of the gate?
>>
I'm very autistic and edgy. I hate IDW so much!
>>
>>27128092
How is this hard? I can literally give you enough ideas for another year and that still wouldn't be enough.
>>
>>27128092
Is IDW made up of legit idiots?
>>
File: teacher of the millenia.jpg (1 MB, 1348x1030) Image search: [Google]
teacher of the millenia.jpg
1 MB, 1348x1030
>>27128127
What do you think, Anonio?
>>
>>27127947
>>27127936
>Zahler "le vampire apples"
>Rice the "why watch the show?"

Dropped.
>>
>>27127947
Hope, this will be a final issue.
>>
>>27127936
Twilicorn will end in the season finale.
>>
Is there ever any kind of optimism for the comics on /mlp/ anymore? Or is that pretty much dead now?
I know it started with Reflections being awful and got worse from there, but I didn't think it was at the point of hoping the comics are canceled altogether.
>>
>>27128033
>>27128052
>>27128127
>>27129319
>>27130067

You stinkers can be real meanies sometimes.
>>
>>27130074
I think hype died out completely after their only good writer WHitley started to write some shit stories like the one with Crystal siege. IDW forum being deleted and no criticism even reaching Bobby Curnow probably comepltely made people not gie a fuck about them. The fact that the show keep condtradicting the comics only supported the idea of them being skip worthy.

You will still have more discussion about them than with Berrow chapter books who have like 10 replies before gettin dumped to page 10.
>>
>>27130135
That makes sense. Didn't realize that the IDW forums going would have an effect like that. There's still an occasional not awful comic if that Blueblood Friends Forever is any indication, so at least those may not be as dead as the main series.

>You will still have more discussion about them than with Berrow chapter books who have like 10 replies before gettin dumped to page 10.
I doubt there's much of anything that can be done to help the books. Page by page storytimes I started doing seemed to make for some extra activity, but not much. Even something like the Flurry book storytime that was actually okay and fully illustrated couldn't stay alive as long as the comic.
>>
>>27127971
This. Shining must have nightmares dealing with her when they're not fucking.
>>
>>27127936
Wasn't it the Crystal Ponies' love that kept the Heart going? How's her being upset imperiling an entire kingdom of mostly happy ponies?

Does that mean that she can -never- be upset for even a little while? This sounds like another show contradiction for the sake of driving a retard plot forward.
>>
>>27127947
>Our favorite ponies have gone bad and are loving every minute of it! When Twilight seeks to conquer Equestria for herself, the Cutie Mark Crusaders may be the only hope for salvation!

You can't be serious.
The CMC save the day? Why not allow Celestia and Luna to address this issue for once? Why avoid the potential of an Obi Wan/Anakin encounter with Celestia and Twilight?

I bet that they'll get worf'd to oblivion/hold the idiot ball and get fucked up early on while the CMC save the day with "muh feels" or some shit.

Reflections would have been a better chance for an "evil Mane 6" plot, seeing that there were an anti-m6 who could have been employed
>>
>>27127936

>Christina Rice (w) • Agnes Garbowska (a)

Welp, just some dump filler shit. This duo never make anything relevant
>>
>>27127936
Is that the real cover?

Shit.
>>
>>27130091
Ohai Illustrius Q.
>>
File: the iq with low iq.jpg (65 KB, 362x375) Image search: [Google]
the iq with low iq.jpg
65 KB, 362x375
>>27130091
>>
File: butthurt shill to the max.jpg (249 KB, 1113x325) Image search: [Google]
butthurt shill to the max.jpg
249 KB, 1113x325
>>27130091
>>
>>27127936
Heh, kung fu grip
>>
>>27130074
It's a bit difficult having any kind of discussion when the "hivemind" collectively decides it doesn't like one. I've since given up trying to discuss anything in these threads since it usually amounts to being called a shill for not hating them or being namedropped as some literally who from some other forum.

I suspect these are the same people (or have the same mindset of the people) who would ceaselessly shit on the show pre- and during season 4. And when season 4 showed it was picking back up in quality they needed to go somewhere to shit negativity and the comics just happened to have what is generally considered one of the worst arcs running at that time.
>>
>>27132310
That's not really true. The recent FF with Shining and Blueblood was seen to be as a pretty good one.
>>
>>27132915
Right, and if I remember correctly the thread had fairly low traffic and little 'discussion'. Because there wasn't really much to shit on in the comic itself.
>>
>>27127947
Come in, at least we might see some action and cool stuff.
>>27130296
Most likely this. Hopefully this will explore some stuff Reflection SHOULD have done.
>>
>>27132915
He's right however that there's a handful of dedicated shitposters who always goes "Muh Man hating ted muh MRA whitley" every single thread and then meme about shilling and illustrous Q if you try to have a decent conversation. It gets really tiresome.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.