[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG -- Extra Sour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 6
File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2 MB, 1200x2559
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1446332220174.jpg (201 KB, 958x1001) Image search: [Google]
1446332220174.jpg
201 KB, 958x1001
>>27125418
Post sheets
>>
>>27125427
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>27125427
http://pastebin.com/5VUcBRQx
>>
File: shorty.jpg (139 KB, 1265x1188) Image search: [Google]
shorty.jpg
139 KB, 1265x1188
>>27125427
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>27125427
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
File: Prayers_Jonathan_Child.jpg (145 KB, 300x933) Image search: [Google]
Prayers_Jonathan_Child.jpg
145 KB, 300x933
>>27125427
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>27125427
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>27125674
>Navigation
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>27125427

http://pastebin.com/yyqNnZmQ
>>
File: Revision 5.jpg (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Revision 5.jpg
1 MB, 1024x768
>>27125448
>>27125459
>>27125480
>>27125545
>>27125644

>Friendly reminder of full H/W

Last time on HQ...

https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27056760/#27059375

Pryce and Zjetya escaped from the Miracle-made-of-butterflies with a sheep, who had on no armor or clothes, but had three vertical markings, half black and half white, on his forehead. Upon seeing Pryce's face, the sheep was aghast, claiming he had seen Pryce and some others die. He escaped through a black corridor, the likes of which, as River confirmed, only mortals extremely favored by Buiwong could produce.

Meanwhile, King Lininas informed the party of the leadup to the attack on ZA: The rusty cloud cloaking the Bodhidharma and the butterflies had come from the southwest, the direction of the kingdom of Mariposa. Mariposa was a loyal ally to ZA before the Rapture, and its direction is the only direction from which survivors have not come. The King instructed the party to head in that direction to assess whether any survivors remain, or if the angels or demons have completely destroyed it.

Furthermore, the southwest is where Wireframe told Shei and Dania that Wireframe had last gone in in search of the magatama. Mariposa is also where the ruin that the Ecclesians wanted searched was.

(1/2)
>>
File: tower.jpg (168 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
tower.jpg
168 KB, 720x480
>>27125685
>>27125674
>>27125644
>>27125448
>>27125459
>>27125480
>>27125545
The skylab has liftoff, all participants now aboard and ready to go. Following the ship's compass and the map that Flow got from the jackal-dog, Observer steers in the direction of the southwest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMfXPsgvVfs

Even with the airship's enhanced movement capacities, the journey is quite lengthy. The harsh sun is unloving to the ship's hull, heating it greatly, leaving you sweaty and sick of the heat in short order. Oddly strong winds blow in from the southwest, bringing with them intense dust storms which buffet the hull.

Observer wrestles with the controls for quite a while to keep the course. A combination of luck, gaining altitude and steady hooves keeps you from being blown away.

The entire journey takes about a day and a half.

By about mid-afternoon the next day, you see an enormous tower ahead of you. It is crooked, leaning to one side, and looks ready to break at any moment. Decrepit and sand-battered, the tower resembles the uppermost room of a castle from a fairy-tale. It rises from the sweltering sand and badlands below like a sore thumb.

"So, waitasec... did those Ecclesiastes guys ever actually give us a description of that ruin they wanted hit up?" Box asks.

Spitshine raises his hoof. "Hey, I know that one! Sorrrrta. Ichimonji told me that the guys in the field said it was some kind of old castle... I guess that tower could be it? But it's just the one pillar. They said it was an old, sagging castle from the front."
>>
>>27125876
Pryce looks out at the tower below.
"Are you sure this is the right place? A castle couldn't have been buried that fast even with these kind of storms if they saw i recently."

>>27125781
Pryce steps over to River as the ship approaches the tower.
"How come you denied that sheep's description I gave you? He couldn't be that bad if he ran off so quickly."
>>
>>27125876
''Perhaps the desert has swallowed it up...But What Pryce said does brings a fair point...Maybe it was not just the force of nature alone that claimed the castle?''
>>
>>27125876
>>27125945

"Maybe they buried themselves to stay safe!" Amy suggest as if that must be what happened.
>>
>>27125876
Observer sits within the sweltering ship, keeping awake and maintaining the controls. During moments where she could pilot the controls easier she would read the geomancy books.

Now she sits there, still experiencing the unpleasant feeling of sweat. Observer makes a mental note to install air conditioning. "Shall I prepare to park the ship?" She asks everyone else, first wanting opinions.

>>27125945
>>27125962
>>27125975
"It could also be a result of demons or other supernatural sources." Observer comments.
>>
>>27125983

"Maybe the demons buried them to keep them safe!"
>>
>>27125983
''Exactly...''
A smile crawls in the sheep lips
''I must say, it would make for an interesting little adventureIf we went down there to explore...''
>>27126000
''Do you think there is anyone alive inside that place, Amy?''
>>
>>27125962
>>27125983
"I didn't think of that... But why would they bury it instead of take over like we saw in Circadia?"

>>27125975
"How is that safe? The only possible exit I see looks like its about to collapse."
>>
>>27126020

"Of course!" Amy says with an upbeat attitude. "I'm sure they're all fine and having a fun little underground party."
>>
>>27126031

"Pshh," Amy says, waving her hoof dismissively. "Who needs to leave when you have an underground castle!?"
>>
>>27126031
"We would have to explore it in order to find out for ourselves."

>>27126020
"We may find useful relics."
>>
>>27125876
Flow stares outside of the window. His goons worridely look at him as he steals glances at the stack of demon marks he has, looking down at the landscape.
>>
>>27125876
The length of the journey makes Flaming tap on her toes anxiously upon the deck, but it does not distract her from looking out the window as much as she can, taking in the sights not covered by the rusty fog.

Occasionally she gets tired of looking however and paces around the ship, doing light jogs to keep herself trained and hanging around with her friends between sprints. After the long, long day and half of travel, the painfully agonized Shortyhorns moves up to the flight deck and gasps as the massive tower comes into view.

She moves up to the window, pressing her face against it, "THERE IT IS! FINALLY." She grins, "We've been on here forever. But... is it supposed to look that? Do ponies build broken towers?"

As Spitshine comments on the ruins of Mariposa Ichimonji told them about, Shorthorns looks at him "I guess that would be it but, what do you meant from the front? Does Mariposa keep it looking like that intentionally as some sort of camouflage?"
>>
>>27126031
''Maybe we can find that aswer in there, hmn?''
>>27126034
''Or maybe they are all dead... But an underground party sounds nice too''
>>27126059
''Well what are we waiting for then?... Well aside from you to finish parking the ship of course.''
>>
>>27126085

"Who buried the castle if they're dead, silly!?"
>>
>>27125962
>>27125945
>>27125975

"Can that happen in such a short amount of time? I've never roamed the deserts before... but the Firmament didn't break that long ago. Can they truly pile up sand that quickly?"

>>27125983
She nods her head, grinning, "I'm certain demons did this as well, which is good because I could use a few demon skulls to crush."

>>27126034
She lowers her eyes at Amy's optimism, "But, Amy, if they buried themselves underground, they'd all die, wouldn't they? That seems like a bad idea."
>>
>>27126085
Observer nods, getting prepared to land the ship.

>>27126098
"The demons."
>>
>>27126098
''The Demons, of course!''
>>27126108
''Who knows. It could be anything. But like I said, we will surely find the aswer if we head inside...And perhaps find something more too''
>>
>>27125945
"Because what you claimed to have seen is, quite simply, an impossibility. A phantom of the imagination, likely caused by whatever happened during that confrontation," River quickly stammers, just as defensively as earlier.

>>27125945
>>27125962
>>27125975
>>27125983
>>27126082
"Now I KNOW that, if I WERE to own a castle, which I don't, it'd be full of all kinds of cool stuff. Now, I would definitely NOT want that castle getting plundered by anybody, so I would DEFINITELY bury it whenever I was away doing cool king stuff," Box says happily. "Ooh! If you guys pry a crown off a dead king's skeletal, can I have it?"

"On that note, who is going to stay aboard the ship? The territory here is a bit open, and visibility is good. Any plunderers --besides us-- who come by will have their eyes set on our ship. Some will need to stay behind to defend it," River says.

>>27126080
You notice one of the papers beginning to come alive, its illustration filling with color. The edges of the paper glow with heatless embers. On the paper is a strange, hideous contraption. It is like a motorcycle, its two spiked wheels made of skeletons attached to gruesome wooden wheels. Riding it is a huge, hunched over figure, blurry in the description. It must be near.

Renee, who has been quiet but more cheerful-looking, approaches you and nuzzles against your cheek, eyeing the illustration. "Is that a kind of machine-demon?" she asks with mild, but detached interest.
>>
>>27126082
>>27125876
Shei-Sher has spent the majority of his time locked away in the barracks, meditating, reading and keeping an eye on the demon fused ponies.

He closes a book and leaves the barracks following up the steps to the upper deck. "I take it we've arrived at Mariposa?
>>
>>27126161
see second reply
>>27126162
>>
>>27126161
''Well I am as good as defending as I am at exploring, so I will wait to hear if anyone needs me here. If not, then I'll go down and explore that castle.'' He sits down and waits for things to resolve
>>
>>27126161
"I shall remain here in that case, it will allow me to continue work on a JOY cure as well as my own personal projects." Observer says, preparing to create some homing bolts just in case.

>Homing Magic
[1d10]

"But I request that the others keep an eye out for artifacts that may be useful." She adds as her horn glows.
>>
>>27126108

"Why would they die if they did it on purpose? They obviously know what they're doing!"

>>27126130
>>27126140

"Why would they do that if there was no one in there?"

>>27126161

"Well, we should totally bring Box, he'll be useful for snagging any sweet stuff that might be hidden in the castle - if it's empty of course," she adds quickly. "I don't want to steal!"

"I think Volkama should stay with the other possessed ponies. And, you're strong River. So, it'd be cool if you stayed behind to protect it."

Amy turns to Spitshine. "What do YOU want to do?"
>>
>>27126253
''I can't really aswer that, Amy. I don't know their motivations''
>>
>>27126046
"Ponies who want food, and maybe water if there isn't a spring."

>>27126059
>>27126085
"We don't have much of a choice if the King wanted us to check this place out I suppose."

>>27126108
"I don't know. The storms are pretty harsh out here, maybe something wants this place buried. Hopefully its just some weather change."

>>27126161
Pryce gives a scanning stare at her stammer, feeling like she's hiding something, but then looks down in thought.
"My mind has been, iffy, lately. But it felt so real... Zjetya was there, so she could verify I'm sure."

>>27126161
Pryce looks back out the window at the tower and its current state.
"I'm not sure how safe I would be in there if my magic goes haywire again."
>>
>>27126162

"I hope you were just thinking about plans for our date," Amy says playfully as Shei comes out of his meditation. "You wouldn't be neglecting your duties as a boyfriend, would you?"
>>
>>27126161
Flow squints at the paper as it begins to fill with color. He takes out his bow and makes sure he has all of his arrows before he starts making his way to the nearest place he could exit and look for a better shot. Before he could leave, he's stopped by Renee, and seems a bit offput by her affectionate gesture.

"This thing? It's a demon I'm hunting," he glares at Renee.
"Tell none of the crew about this. Technically, this job would give me a price on my head."

His gaze softens.
"But I'd trust you not to tell anyone. Wanna tag along?"
>>
>>27126253
"Perhaps to have an 'underground party'" Observer jokes, even if her tone doesn't show it.
>>
>>27126344

"So, you think the DEMONS are in the castle now?" Amy says with concern.
>>
>>27126140
She stares out at the tower, mystified, taping her hooves anxiously as the airship comes in closer. "Do you know Mariposa well Novelus?"

>>27126162
As Shei comes out, she smiles, "About time you got up here! Yes, we're landing as we speak. Finally, I cannot WAIT to get out of this ship, need to stretch my legs."

>>27126161
As Box makes the vulgar suggestion, Shorthorns gasps, moving over to growl at him, "NO we will NOT! If there's a fallen king in there, we're leaving his body AS IT IS!" She holds her hoof over her eyes, "We're not here to plunder, we're here on a mission. Why does no pony on this ship respect the dead right except me?"

She looks out at the tower as we approach, tapping her chin. "Hmmm... Rus Tea is big and strong, I think she could defend it. Along with Volkama to watch the ponies. This is probably a liiitle dangerous for Spitshine, so, maybe you should stay here too. Has anyone ever been to Mariposa before?" she asks them aloud, wondering if there's a former visitor among them.

>>27126253
"Welll... okay that's a fair point, but how do you survive burying yourselves like that? That's absolutely insane, isn't it?"

>>27126275
"Maybe it's just the storm... buuut I still smell demons involvement. Call it a buffalo instinct, Pryce."
>>
>>27126386

"You can smell demons from that far away!?" Amy says with amazement written on her face.
>>
>>27126275
''Well Pryce, if it helps, I'd gladly stay with you then. If I'm by your side to encourage you, I'm sure your magic won't go haywire...After all you wouldn't want to look bad in front of me, right?'' The sheep puts a hoof on Pryce's shoulder, a wide grin on his face as he winks to the alicorn
>>27126386
''I did visited Mariposa with my parents in my younger years...It was quite the nice place, and also my first time ever being outside of Zha...I was very anxious and scared, but also very curious about anything I saw...'' He chuckles, shaking his head
''Goodness I was such an obnoxious child at that time...Asking questions non-stop...''
>>
>>27126161
"Perhaps we should draw straws." Shei mentions with dry humor "There is a small horde of demon fused ponies huddled in our barracks, should someone dare survey our ship for scrap I think Volkama will make easy work of scaring them off."

>>27126277
"Ahh hehe o-of course not." Shei had forgot. Initially his retreat into meditation was to sort his thoughts and mediate stress, but he realizes he forgot to prioritize their date "Infact You'll be delighted to know I have everything planned to the 'T'"
Shei smiles nervously.
>>
>>27126386
"You really think so? And just after we got that demon cleansing back at that camp too..."
>>
>>27126374
"That could be a possibility. Why don't you go down there and inspect it?"

>>27126396
>>27126386
"My scans did not show any capabilities such as this."
>>
>>27126396
>>27126427
She looks at her, wiggling her nose, "Well, not LITERALLY smell, even my nose isn't that good but, I have like two kinds of smells. Those I can actually smell and those I just KNOW I can smell even if I can't actually smell them. The demons are the other kind."

>>27126417
She looks out at the tower, giggling, "You must have been really curious. When I was a calf I used to be like that too." she points out at the tower, "So, what was that big thing then? A castle, right?"

>>27126422
"Maybe that ritual only cleared us of demon taint WITHIN us only. I mean, there's demons everywhere now, a single ritual won't change that."
>>
>>27126427

"Of course!" Amy says in response to the request to go inspect it. "Just waaaiting for us to land," Amy says, dropping a strongly impatient hint.

>>27126420

Amy begins to bounce around Shei, giggling excitedly. "What do you have planned?" she asks impatiently. "I can't wait! I have to know. I have to know! I have to know! I have to know!" she chants like an excited child as she continues her ritual bouncing around Shei.
>>
>>27126386
Shei tilts his head at you "What's wrong with the ship? Observer has done a fine job refurbishing it into something you could call home."
>>
>>27126417
"Thank you for the encouragement, but you've made plenty sure to mess with my composure around you already."
Pryce gives a look at the wink, then a sighing smile.
"...And you still do."

>>27126461
"It was for within us. And that's why it feels wasteful, cleansing the taint just to fight more demons a day after and get infected again."
>>
>>27126386
>Why does no pony on this ship respect the dead right except me?"
"I- I'm sort of here to plunder." Shei says with sheepish expression
>>
>>27126480

"Or HISS," Amy says insistently.
>>
>>27126253
>>27126374
"You show me a big-ass tower that MIGHT be part of a big-ass castle with some big-ass gold, and you ask me IF I'm going in? I'm heartbroken," Spitshine snidely answers. "Don't expect me to help in a fight, I'd just get in your way."

The others shake their heads at the question about visiting Mariposa.

>>27126226
Three bolts are charged.

>>27126275
"I don't know what this 'wrestling' thing is, but he definitely had on some kinda weird belt," Zjetya confirms.

"He wasn't real!" River growls. Realizing her outburst, she scowls. "Your horn's just fine," she spits bitterly. "Count yourself lucky all your appendages still work."

>>27126293
Renee looks away at the scowl. "What's that? I certainly didn't hear anything that would upset those orderly Ecclesians' newfangled laws, or anything of that sort."

She looks at her katana, then at the tower. "Are you positive I should? The risk of something else bad happening seems... uncomfortably high."

>>27126480
>>27126464
>>27126461
>>27126293
>>27126427
>>27126275
Box, Spitshine and Rus Tea move toward the door. "Probs the best setup in my humble opinion," Spitshine announces. "Got the storage unit, got the dashing rogue, got the big-butt... fiiiiighter?"

"I can do many things, including squish ponies who think they can make careless moves," Rus Tea retorts sternly.

"Right. So, whenevs you ready, we'll... bam!" Spitshine points at the door.
>>
>>27126464
Shei smiles again, his bulbing cheeks filling up with nervous blood. With his head slightly tilt back and gaze going the other direction Shei says "Ooohh Amy haha it -er wouldn't be a surprise then now would it."
>>
>>27126461
"I highly doubt you have a second smell such as that."

>>27126464
"Distract yourself with Shei." She says, flipping more switches and such as she's still landing the ship.

>>27126526
Once Observer has finished landing the ship and summoned her three orbs of magic, she makes her way to the Lab. She sends the Needle Beast to follow the others to guard the front door of the ship while Observer gets to work on the JOY cure, first looking further into the geomancy books she read last night about cures.

>Engineering: Studying Geomancy to work on JOY cure.
[1d10+2]
>>
>>27126519
"Excuse me?"
>>
>>27126461
''Yes, and a big one too. almost matching the castle of Zha in greatness...Now seeing it in that state is almost sad...What a pity. I think it was because of the visit to Mariposa that the desire to travel was sparked in me...''
>>27126506
''tehehe, that's too bad then. You better learn how to compose yourself better, because I wont be leaving your side so soon, Sir Pryce''
>>27126526
Novelus walks to the door before turning to the others ''You all behave now...By the way, River, do you happen to have one of those conchs that let you talk to others from afar? I forgot the name...If you did had a pair, it could be useful if one of us had one''
>>
>>27126556

Amy stops her bouncing. She stands serenely for a moment, staring at Shei. "It's a SURPRISE!?" Amy suddenly bursts out excitedly. Her whole body begins to vibrate with excited energy. "I can't wait!"

She begins to giggle uncontrollably.

>>27126586

"HISS!" Amy says, aghast that Shei doesn't know what she's talking about. "It's what I named our ship. It stands for Huge Incredible Flying Fortress."

>>27126526

"Pfff," Amy stifles her laughter as best she can. "Big-butt..." she mutters amusedly as she pokes Rus in the... hip...

Her ears perk up with realization. "Good job avoiding cursing there, Shiney," Amy says to Spitshine. "That would be deserving of a hug if you didn't curse twice before that!"

Amy stands at the ready to go.
>>
>>27126526
Flow chuckles and pats Renee on the head.
"Yeah, I didn't either."

"Well, might as well use this as an opportunity to prove yourself."
He inspects an ice arrow as he motions for the door.

"Besides, it's good to tell others about hunting. I used to do this kind of things all the time."
>>
>>27126506
Flaming stomps her hooves rapidly, "Oooh, it is, I really do like it. But it's just... I've already stampeded through ALL of it, there's only so much room."

She turns about in circles, "And I've been on her for over a DAY already, I need to get out and really run around more than this, you know?"

>>27126517
She gives him a scrunched look, moving up to lightly tap her head against his forehead as a warning, "Only things we ABSOLUTELY need, and you leave the bodies undisturbed, got it?"

>>27126565
Shorthorns wiggles her nose again, then grins up at Observer, "It's true, just you wait. If there are demons here, that PROVES I have a second sense of smell for them."

>>27126606
She flattens her ears, "It does look pretty pathetic. I bet it looked really strong before it started bending over like that." She turns her head slightly to match the angle of the tower. "Turn your head, it doesn't look so bad now."

>>27126526
She snorts loudly at Spitshine's declaration. "Oooh, you sure are a dashing rogue. And I'm two tons." She giggles at his expense, poking him in the side, "Just be careful, big heads tend to roll further down hill."

She quickly runs towards the door, hooves scratching to get out when the aircraft makes landfall. "I'm ready, let's do this! I want to have real dirt between my hooves again."
>>
>>27126641
She watches Amy giggling uncontrollably, chuckling a little herself. "So, you asked him to go on a date already?"
>>
>>27126606
Pryce clears his throat.
"I don't know if I should be ok with your comments, or feel weirder from them, *Novelus*."
Pryce says, putting a bit of emphasis on the name in a teaing attempt, but only comes out awkward.

>>27126526
Pryce takes a step back at the outburst, deciding not to push the question any further.

He looks up at his horn at her comment.
"Are you sure? What if this burn messed with some nerves, or..."
Pryce stops, remembering the condition of her wings. He quickly quiets, looking away in a bit of guilt.
He turns and steps over to the door with the others leaving, feeling he should give her some space.
>>
>>27126702
"Or that my assumptions were correct. Maybe that means I'll have the smell for them too." Observer says with a hint of sarcasm.
>>
>>27126526
Shei blushes a tad, looking at the floor to help ignore the mention of big butts. In contrast to Amy's giggling.

Shei moves with the rest of the party to head out "erm Much appreciated Spitshine. We'll be off now. Be safe."

>>27126565
Before Shei leaves he mentions "Observer could you let me know when you're finished with the tome on Geomancy Dania acquired? I've been waiting throughout the night for you to finish it."

>>27126641
Shei-Sher feels a pit open at the bottom of his stomach that threatens to swallow his heart as he watches Amy bounce up and down in giddy response to their hypothetical date. "MY Goats What have I done.." He whispers to himself

>>27126641
Shei is broken from his melancholy trance to inform Amy she is stupid "That's- That's not right. Where did the S's come from?"
>>
>>27126702
''Hmn?...Oh! Why would you look at that...''
He smiles, amused as he tilts his head along with the buffalo
>>27126738
''Oh please Pryce, you know I am just playing around with you'' He gives pryce a gentle push
''After all, I like to see you in a good mood''
>>
>>27126725

"Of course. We decided I should so I did."

>>27126761

"Huh?" Amy responds in confusion, cocking here head.
>>
>>27126702
For a moment Flaming see's a glimmer in Shei's eyes. The kind of glimmer that says I am getting really fucking tired of having to be the bigger kid and submitting to this shit.
Shei-sher's brow is furrowed into a stern thoughtful appearance for a few seconds before he yields ".. hrm.. fiiiine."
>>
>>27126761
"By the time you come back it will be available to read. Make sure you inspect that place from top to bottom as well. I would appreciate it." She adds that last bit as if she nearly forgot to say it.
>>
>>27126816
Shei feels the need to spell it out, literally. "Where. Did. The two S's come from. It should be HIFF not HISS."
>>
>>27126565
Cross-referencing Geomancy: Basic and Advanced with The Smoke Mines and Four Dialogues, you study the formation of basic and stronger antidotes through the conversion of charcoal into a purifying agent. You lack what the text describes as the required headdresses, spices, and mats for their creation.

>>27126606
"You're talking about a Caller Conch? I'm afraid Easy had the only one I've ever seen. She left hers in Fantasia when I went back for medicine, but I didn't think to take it."

>>27126641
"Three times, actually!" Box gleefully corrects.
"Wait, hug, wha-- oh son of a!" Spitshine groans. "Completely forgot. Next time! Next time for sure."

>>27126606
>>27126641
>>27126673
>>27126702
>>27126738
>>27126761
Securing her healing kit and ignoring an envious glance from River, Renee joins your entourage.

You make the short hike from where the airship is parked to a hill of sand and rocky outcrop near the tower. There, you see a broken opening in the tower, like a gaping wound. As you peer inside, you see the opening drops down about three or so feet toward the middle of a broken stairwell. The stairwell heads up and down. Up above is the topmost room of the tower, which looks like it could crumble soon. Down below is too dark to see much of anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guoOn-z008c

A coldness seeps deep into you as you enter the tower. It is at first refreshing, but soon overstays its welcome. Dust and must seep into your noses. The air is stale and solemn. The floor is quite dusty, but you see spaces in the dust, the size of hoofprints, some regular size, and some far bigger than any you've seen.
>>
>>27126750
She grunts, stomping her hoof, "Well, maybe you do! Maybe we both have it, did ya ever think of THAT, huh, did ya?"

>>27126769
She chuckles, "Yeah, see? Looks a lot better when you turn your head. Now someone just needs to get rid of all this stupid sand and fill in all the cracks on the tower."

>>27126816
She giggles, "That's great! I can't wait to see what he does." She snickers, leaning in close to whisper, "You wanna know a secret?"

>>27126831
Shorthorns' bravado deflates a bit as she sees the glimmer, momentarily impressed with this young goats resolve as she backs off slightly before he finishes deliberating. She gives a snort, and curtly bows her head. "THANK you."
>>
>>27126840
"The province shall be cleaned of every bounty kept beyond Flaming Shorthorn's attention span."
>>
>>27126859
''Ah well...I hope we meet her again then''

As they enter, Novelus makes sure to express his discomfort with the dust and dirt by sneezing
''Bleugh... Barely a few seconds in and I am already missing the comfort of the ship...So...Shall we head up, or down? If we want to take a look up there, maybe just one or two of us should go. I think our weight combined might be too much for the foundation of the tower. And if we head down...We'll need a light...''
>>27126879
''Indeed. Sometimes you just need to see things from another perspective...Hmn''
>>
>>27126851

Amy blinks. "Wait. Really?" she says with abject concern in her voice.

>>27126879

"Of course I want to know a secret," Amy whispers excitedly.

>>27126859

"Looks like someone HAS been here," Amy says excitedly. "That means there IS an underground party going on!"

Amy immediately heads down the stairs to find the party, going somewhat slowly so as to not trip in the darkness. [1d10] to not trip
>>
>>27126859
Observer studies the book a moment longer, sighing internally as she sets the book aside. "Best to use what I'm given then." She thinks to herself, beginning her work on creating a stronger JOY cure, using what she remembered about the last batch to improve upon that.

>Engineering: Continue work on JOY cure.
[1d10+2]
>>
>>27126851
"Is it? I don't know a lot about the pony alphabet but Amy's pretty smart, I think that she'd know, Shei."

>>27126859
As the ramp lowers and the party moves out from the HIFF-Lab, Shorthorns cannot wait for it to lower entirely before jumping off into the rocky and sandy terrain, stampeding her way down through the hills of sand in the direction of the massive, crooked tower in the distance.

As they get close enough, she looks around at all the vast, barren scenery, feeling her hooves sink every so often in the sand. "It's so soft... but it's hard to run on. Never seen this much sand in one place before."

She bravely approaches the gaping hole, looking up down towards the broken stairwell in the middle. She heads on inside, and takes a look at the upper stairwell. "We should go up here first, my gut is telling me."

>>27126949
As she looks around at all the sand around the tower, she turns to ask Dania, "Hope you have a lot of clothes, Novelus. All this sand will get lost in your fur for months, you'd never get it out unless you shaved it off."

>>27126961
She snickers, turning to whisper in her ear while giving occasional glances towards the sheep, "Novelus asked me on a date too. He's gonna take me when we get a chance in Zha."
>>
>>27127002
[1d10] Forgot to add, going to try assailing the broken steps upstairs, carefully

>Gaia boost on this one due to the desert?
>>
>>27126769
"An odd way to play, pushing somepony's buttons like that."
Pryce looks down, a smile smile forming at the push.
"Well, I have been feeling a bit better since Circadia. Maybe I just need to loosen up more, without my knighthood restraining me"

>>27126859
Pryce looks around as they enter the tower. The size of it makes it seem even stranger that it's buried.
He cautiously attempts to light his horn so they can have a light to see deeper down into the castle.
>Telekinesis [Fire] [Horn Lantern] [1d10]
"Down is probably the best if we're going to look for anything. Would't want to risk crumbling the exit if we went up."
>>
>>27126859
>totally missed the Spitshine line

"I'll be listening," Amy says ominously to him.

>>27127002

"Oooh," Amy says in a playfully impressed tone. "Royalty! Good for you, Shortyhorns!"
>>
>>27126961
>>27127002
"No no, it is HIFF. Flying. Fortress. Ffff Ffff that is the F sound. Did you- no of course not, you two have never been to a school. But how could you not know that. Don't you ever read?"

>>27126859
Shei-sher peaks his head inside, carrying his Witching lantern out for further lighting. His glances pull toward the foot steps he makes note of "Well I didn't expect it to be totally abandoned. Be careful everyone."
Shei-sher takes a step down onto the stairwell but then is urged to follow after Amy. Pheo follows by too, providing sufficient lighting.

>>27126961
"Amy! I said becareful!" Shei yells as he hurrily follows down the steps after Amy, holding his lantern out to see.
>>
>>27126859
Flow lifts his claymore on his shoulder and keeps his eyes on the sky. He's on alert as he trails a few feet behind the others, looking for any trace of demons about, keeping his marks hidden underneath his raincoat.

When the party reaches the tower, he heads up, his footing(hoofing?) still careful as can be.
>>
>>27127002
''Ah don't worry, I knew this would happen... It is a pity too, I'll have to spend hours taking off this sand in my wool though, because I am absolutely not shaving it, unless it is a life or death situation, Flaming. I am very very proud of my well cared wool and I won't get rid of it unless there is a very good reason''
Novelus also follows Flaming upstairs
>>27127023
''Oh, loosening up would be great for you...Tell you what, Zha has a public spa salloon outside of the castle...I have never gone there of course, but I heard it was pretty decent...Perhaps you could take a visit there and relax...Perhaps get a bit lucky too, hmnn?'' He gently elbows Pryce in the side
>>
>>27127023
As Flaming begins to ascend the stairs, she shouts back down, "But the upstairs is gonna be smaller than all the way down there! Why not take care of the smaller place first then start looking in the big one?"

>>27127077
She giggles, "He asked me so funny too, really like a royal. Kissed my hoof and bowed and everything. Hehehe..."

She looks at Pryce for a moment, flattens her ears, then looks at Amy, "You don't think I'd hurt Pryce's feelings do you? I thought you could date whoever you wanted but on ours he said that you're usually only supposed to date one for a while."

>>27127104
She turns her head to the side, "Uh... yeah, but, not pony or goat or griffon books. Buffalo have their own."

"Hmmm... Fffff. Fffff. Hmph. I guess that does sound more like it'd start Flying than S. But maybe the S is silent? You all have those right, silent letters?"
>>
>>27127130
Perception
[1d10]
>>
>>27127137
She looks back, chuckling, "Oh, I understand that. Just keep yourself covered if you can if a storm blows through, I would HATE to have all this sand stuck everywhere in my fur."

As they ascend, she asks, "You know, I have to ask. Don't you ever get hot with all of that on all the time?"
>>
>>27127144
"I-" Shei cuts himself to think more "In some dialects, but not this one. I forgot buffalo have their own lexicon don't they. Aren't Buffalo letters more vague symbols of spears and teepees though?"
>>
>>27127104

"I-I can read some..." Amy says in a combination of defensive and embarrassed. If it weren't so dark, one would see her face turning red.

>>27127104

"This IS me being careful!" Amy retorts. "YOU be careful!"

>>27127144

"I don't really know," Amy says, scratching her head. "It's confusing. Some ponies seem to say that. But then, I know a lot of ponies say that it's okay to date around until you get 'serious' with someone. I don't really get what that means. Did you feel serious with Pryce?"
>>
>>27127001
You begin to lose track of time as you attempt to harness this basic form of Geomancy. Gathering some sand from outside, you mimic a ritual found in the book. It's straining and tense on your body, but after a while, you augment a tiny dose of medicine.

Zjetya approaches after a while, you notice her breathing down your neck. "Sooo... you got left behind too huh?"

>>27127016
>>27127155
As you climb the stairs, you eventually reach the top room. It looks to be a bedroom, but enormous piles of sand sit everywhere, making it unclear to who it once belonged. You hear a rushing sound, then duck just as a large pony skeleton swings a crude spear above your head. He steps forward, having hidden in the shadows. He wears big chunks of stone reminiscent of Observer's golem. He slowly approaches, raising the spear again.

[1d10+1]

>>27126961
>>27126949
>>27127023
>>27127077
>>27127104
Spitshine's mouth scrunches. As Amy leads the way down the stairs, she momentarily loses her hoofing and stumbles forward where the stairs end in a broken chunk, tripping down about a meter onto some rubble. She loses one Hit.

As before, there is sand everywhere in this room, which looks to be a primitive storage hall, the furniture wrought from stone. A long, narrow room, there are many broken and overturned tables and furniture. You see an exit on your right, and one at the far end. A large skeleton pony, wearing broken chunks of stone reminiscent of Observer's golem, paces at a snail's pace near the far end, with a large stone club.
>>
>>27127207
"I can't be careful! Because I have to keep you from hurting yourself!"
>>
>>27127144
"We can always check it on our way out. If there is anything there we'd waste time carrying it to the ship when we can just pick it up on the way out!"
Pryce shouts back up as he descends.

>>27127137
"The spa at the camp was relaxing, another day like that would be nice after crawling through this place."
At the comment, Pryce turns and faces forward down the stairs.
"I don't think that'll be best, after how the last encounter went with Flaming."
Pryce says flatly, with a bit of sadness.
>>
>>27127213
"I chose to remain here." Observer says, glancing back at Zjetya. "I am attempting to produce a cure to an addiction at the moment, could you back away a few steps?" She says before turning her attention back to continue her work on testing the augmented dosage and working on it further.

>Engineering: Continue work
[1d10+2]
>>
>>27127227
>>27127213

"Awww!" Amy says adoringly. "That's so swee-"

Amy is cut off from adoring Shei for keeping her careful by falling painfully as a result of being distracted from being careful by Shei's warnings to be careful.

"Oof," she grunts painfully at the bottom. "Falls are always fun," she laughs. "Right up until the end..." she says as she gets up and shakes her head.

Amy looks around the room. She notices the skeleton pony. "Hello friend!" she says immediately, waving happily at him. "Do you know where the party is?"

[1d10] for directions to the party
>>
>>27127190
''Oh I do, trust me I really do. But it is the pryce to pay for beauty'' He says, feeling his wool with a smile ''Besides, it helps ward of the cold in this place too''
>>27127213
Novelus jumps at the sight
''A pony...Skeleton?''
He raises a brow ''That is awfully cliche...Keep your guard up, there might be more lurking around!''
[1d10+2] inspire
>>27127242
''That was not your fault, Pryce, remember that'' He speaks up, a bit more serious before going upstairs
>>
>>27127199
She nods her head, "Yep, but, I wouldn't call it 'vague'..." she repeats, seemingly a little insulted. "Every symbol is pretty crystal clear, it's your alphabet that's hard to learn."

>>27127207
She pads her hoofs, "Hmm... I don't know. I definitely had fun up until Shei ruined it, and I still really like Pryce. I would go on another one with him but..." she blushes, "While he is a very strong, capable warrior... he's a little sensitive, you know?" She whispers, "He still gets so mopey sometimes and, after I yelled at him, he didn't even defend himself. Just... wallowed."

>>27127213
She looks around the top floor of the tower, looking around at the huge, sand covered bedroom. "Hmm.... maybe going down was the right idea, there's nothing..." she gasps as the spear wielding skeleton pony appears, causing Shorthorns to squeal. "AAAAAGH! Is that a skeleton?!" she ducks and runs beneath the spear, staring down the stone-armored monster. "How is it moving?! Demon magic?" She scratches at the ground, snorting, "Whoever you are, forgive me for what I'm about to do to your remains, I'm sure you understand..." she growls and leaps at it, pointing her horn towards the chest to break it apart at the center

[1d10+5] Charge + All or Nothing, breaking it apart
>>
>>27127213
>>27127285
"Are you alright?"
Pryce asks as Amy falls own the stairs ahead.

>>27127213
Pryce looks around the room.
"Wonder how big this place is..."
He looks to the right and then down the hall. He slides off his bracelet, giving it a flip and then heading down the
>1:Right 2:Far End [1d2]
door.
>>
>>27127300
She gulps, "I am! This place is cursed... some sort of foul magic making the dead their puppets, it's not right! I-I honestly feel a little sick destroying their remains like this!"
>>
>>27127213
Shei-Sher is just about headed towards the same pit fall as Amy but stops himself just as he sees Amy fall down. He slows down and arrives just at the edge of the staircase, wobbling forward and back as he regains balance.

>>27127213
>>27127207
Shei prones onto the edge with his head peeked over to see Amy "What did I say Amy." Shei-Sher says smugly

His phoenix flies down to perch on Amy's forehead. Pheo pecks her face once.

"Stay there I'm coming down." Shei lets himself hang from the stair edge and then drops down into the rubble pile.
>>
>>27127326
''Flaming Careful! You might make the floor fall apart if you're too rough!''
>>
>>27127350

"Yup!" Amy nods happily. "That was a pretty fun fall. Wish I did it higher up!"

>>27127372

"It's because of you!" Amy bickers back with puffed up defiant cheeks.
>>
>>27127326
"Baah, I beg to differ but it is a cultural thing."

>>27127285
Shei-sher sits up from the rubble pile "Amy don't be rude. We are guests in his tomb of eternal vigilance, you need to introduce yourself first."
>>
>>27127395
"Fun? That looked a little painful. You should probably watch your step, the floor could crumble out if we aren't careful."
>>
>>27127263
Zjetya steps away, but leaves behind her peculiarly sweet scent. As you try to further increase the dose's power, nothing happens. Your focus feels a kind of odd strain, one you are unfamiliar with. It is like a sore muscle.

>>27127372
You hop down with the others.

>>27127285
The skeleton slowly turns, then takes a fighting stance, glowering at you but not getting closer. It stands squarely in front of that doorway.

>>27127300
Inspire succeeds.

>>27127350
As you approach the door, the large skeleton knight lunges forward with a club attack from above.

[1d10+3]

Rus Tea reaches into her bag. [1d10+2] [1d3]

>>27127326
As you plow into the skeleton, its body breaks apart and clatters to the ground, then re-forms itself a second later. It jumps forward and jabs three times at you.
[1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1]
>>
>>27127395
"I- What! how?" Shei-sher is caught off guard by Amy's response. He is not used to dealing with such unreasonable leaps in logic.
>>
>>27127450
"Wha— Undead?!"
Pryce takes a step back, horn flashing to push the light he made earlier into a wave to push back the skeleton into the wall.
>Telekinesis [Fire] [1d10]
"Something's definitely going on here!"
>>
>>27127376
She grunts, shouting back, "Oh, it'll be fine! I'll crush this thing long before I crush the floor!"

>>27127450
When it suddenly reforms, Flaming's eyes burst open, "I-I-I-It just put itself back together?!"

She taps her hooves rapidly, "J-just a lucky fluke! I'll break you so hard you can't piece yourself back together." She scrapes her hooves against the sandy floor, taking another charge at the skeleton as it stabs at her

[1d10+4] All Or Nothing
>>
>>27127418

Amy gasps loudly. She puts her hooves over her mouth in horror as she does. "You're right, Shei! How terrible of me!"

>not actually going to do it until Autumn's next post

>>27127436

"Do you think that could really happen!?" Amy asks excitedly. She looks down at her hooves and taps them slightly heavily. "How fun would that be? Just standing there all normal and then suddenly, WHOOSH!"

Amy giggles in anticipation at the possibility.

>>27127451

"Because!" Amy says defensively. "You distracted me with all your nagging and cuteness!"

>>27127450

"Oh my goodness," Amy says to the skeleton, seeing how offended it is at their rudeness. "I'm so super sorry! I completely forgot my manners! My name's Amy Thest! What's yours? Wanna be friends?"

Amy walks up to the skeleton and extends her hoof for a hoof shake.

>Mantra of Equality to calm him [1d10]
>>
>>27127450
"Was there something you came here to ask of me or were you planning to stand there and stare?" She asks, making sure to keep an eye on her. Even with this new unfamiliar feeling, she has to be cautious around the disguised changeling.

>Engineering: Continue work on cure.
[1d10+2]
>>
>>27127496
"How can you be excited at falling in some ruin?"
Pryce shouts in confusion while he tries to repel the skeleton.
>>
>>27127450
>>27127495
''Flaming I don't think your attacks will do much harm to it...If it can just put itself back together then we need to find another way to put it down! That being said, we can't just let it attack us like that
Novelus throws a knife right at the skull of the skelleton
[1d10+1] backstab
''As soon as it breaks again we should run to meet back with the others. Pryce's or Shei's magic might be better to deal with these things''
>>
>>27127553

"How can you NOT!?" Amy responds with equal confusion. "It's like a big, fun ride!"
>>
>>27127582
"I guess we have different definitions of fun."
>>
>>27127556
She looks at Dania, her eyes full of concern, "B-but smashing it HAS to work, I'm just not hitting it hard enough yet!"

She grunts, "I can do this on my own, I don't need the others for just ONE enemy!"
>>
>>27127615

"How can a magician not like fun!?" Amy responds, completely misinterpreting the statement.
>>
>>27127450
Shei-sher pulls himself out from the rubble pile and bows before introducing himself before the skeleton "Hello I am Shei-sher and this is my friend.."
He lets Amy introduce herself.
>>
>>27127625
>>
>>27127626
"What do you mean? I like fun, like tricks and stuff. Falling through a floor doesn't sound like fun at all!"
After a pause through his magic...
"I could use some help too with this skeleton!"
>>
>>27127495
"Flaming what's happening at your level? I am hearing a lot of commotion." Shei calls from below.
>>
>>27127646

"I AM helping!" Amy retorts, offended. "You're the one not helping, being all rude and stuff!"
>>
>>27127495
>>27127556
As the spear scrapes Flaming, the injuries quickly cake over with a stiff pale color like concrete. As she bash the skeleton, Dania follows up with a knife throw. It hits and the skeleton falls apart and stays broken this time. Flaming stumbles, feeling slow and heavy.
>Flaming 8/5
>Petrified: -3 to AoN until cured.

>>27127496
>>27127633
The skeleton ignores you as you try to reason with him.

>>27127486
As the skeleton smashes you on the head, your head starts to feel stiff. You push him away, but he charges again quickly... [1d10+3]
>Pryce 6/5
>Petrified: -1 to TK until cured

Rus throws a mace from her bag at the skeletor, it takes off a chunk of his shoulder, which quickly re-forms itself.

>>27127552
"Hey, shove off, glowy, I'm just trying to get to know the rest of the crew, alright? Is that seriously all you're gonna--" she grunts and scrunches her mouth. "Okay, let me rephrase that. Is there anything I can assist with?" she says with strained pleasantness.

You make the formula slightly stronger, but the straining is getting a bit more painful.
>>
>>27127496
>nagging and cuteness!"
"I-" shei-sher blushes and for a moment doesn't know how to respond. "Just- Just be more careful Amy."
>>
>>27127669
Observer begins to inspect her own body before stretching a bit. "I require some fluids. Could you retrieve me a glass of water?" She asks, thinking that she can't mess up a simple task like that.

She then takes a moment to take an internal check on her own body to figure out what may be wrong.

>Appraise: Self-Biological Scan
[1d10+1]
>>
>>27127683

"Hehe," Amy snickers with a warm smile. "That's what these are for," she says, pulling out a suspicious smelling vial from her saddle bag. She does a double take at it and stares at it for a second, observing it.

She nonchalantly puts it back into her saddlebag, her eyes shifting around. "M-maybe not that one specifically."

>>27127669

"Well, pooey," Amy says in a combination of sadness and frustration. "That's minus one potential friend. Oh well, he's a big meanie anyway - being mean to my friends and stuff. Don't hurt Pryce!"

Amy shoots holy flames at the skeleton from a distance.

>Wrath [1d10+3]
>>
>>27127669
>>27127636
>>27127625
''Oh my goodness flaming! Your wounds...That skeleton petrified you! Quick we have to find the others to deal with this. Do you need help to move?''
He grunts, looking at the pile of bones
''Well maybe crushing and attacking it did work after all...Strange''
>>
>>27127662
As she hears the goat's voice calling from below, she shouts back down, "We encountered an enemy but DON'T worry! I've got him handled!"

>>27127669
Flaming grunts as the spears scrape her, looking at the skeleton angrily as her head runs into it and Dania's knife follows through. When it finally collapses, she shouts, "AHA! See? I told you we didn't need any... owaooaoaoh!!"

She shouts as her legs that were stung by the lance turn to stiff solid stone before her eyes, falling over as her two front legs and chest cause her to become extremely top heavy, falling into the sand.

She lays there, struggling to stand up as she spits sand out of her mouth, "Pttoooey! Wh-what did that thing do to me?!" She tries and moves her front legs, the joints frozen solid in stone as she tries to move them. "I-I'm turning to stone! I can't fight like this..." she grunts, "Grrrr... I can... barely, move!"

She looks around the sandy room, trying to see if there's something the creature was guarding. "W-why would it be up here in the first place... got to hurry and find whatever it was here to protect, then go get Shei to fix this!"

[1d10] Searching the top bedroom, dragging my stony legs across the floor.
>>
>>27127666
"How am I being rude, it attacked me!"

>>27127669
Pryce tumbles back with a audible grunt as the club hits his head, horn feeling like a stricken tuning fork. He stumbles a step, looking shocked as it re-forms.
"Ngh... I-It reformed?"
Pryce blasts another wave of telekinesis at the skeleton to hold it back, while turning towards the door to run after.
>Telekinesis [Fire] [1d10-1]
>>27127669
>>27127683
>>27127725
"Quick, everyone down the hall after we break it again!"
>>
>>27127669
Shei-sher Ambles down the rubble toward the Skeleton at the other side of the bottom room. "Excuse me but would you mind being our escort through these ruins? Theres no need for either of us to fight."
>control +1
>forgot also my talent applies so
[1d10+2]
>>
>>27127737
>>27127792

"Good idea, Shei!" Amy applauds Shei.
>>
>>27127792
"You can't reason with the undead, they're made from dark magic!"
>>
>>27127818

"Never say never! Everything can be solved with hugs! You just need to find the right kind of hug!"
>>
>>27127733
"eek Gads, well unleash hell upon them Flaming." Shei says unknown to the that Flaming instigated the fight.

>>27127725
"What was that you imbibed? You aren't ingesting any illicit drugs are you?"
>>
>>27127733
>>27127669
He sighs ''Let me help you then, finding whatever it may be this skeleton was ...''
[1d10] Looking around at the speed of sound
>>
>>27127845
[1d10] guess it's time for that ruse
>>
>>27127844

"No!" Amy says defensively. "No, no, no. Nothing like that. It's just a concoction I... made..." here eyes shift around, "myself. It makes your body heal super fast and cures poisons."
>>
>>27127829
"I.. Wouldn't totally agree with that statement. but yes."
>>
>>27127737
Without warning, the skeleton spin-kicks you in the jaw, knocking blood from your mouth as you hit the ground.
>Pryce 0/4

>>27127725
You incinerate the skeletal knight into ashes, preventing any chance of him getting up.

>>27127792
The knight is no more.

>>27127792
>>27127803
>>27127646
With the knight obliterated, Rus helps Pryce stand, and you are able to peek ahead into the room he was guarding.

It is a short hallway with a sharp incline downward. The castle architecture here has almost completely crumbled, replaced with dirt, held up with crude supports made of gigantic bones.

Ahead is a large, downward-sloping room that looks as though it were broken apart by an earthquake. On one of the only flat ledges in the room rests a knight, wearing dusty old armor. You cannot see anything beneath the armor as it slouches over. Two small skeletons, carrying broken old feather dusters, sit before it, apparently praying with rosaries. Around the knight lay the desiccated, butchered bodies of three dead hunters.

There is more to the room ahead, but it is too dark to see. Even from the light of the fire/Pheo, it is unnaturally dark in the sloping downward room.

>>27127733
>>27127730
As you look around the room a bit, you find a small peculiar stone chest peeking out from the bed. Inside is a crystallized flower wreath, looking for all intents and purposes like a normal rainbow of flowers, but preserved as delicate translucent crystal. Upon closer inspection, the flowers are tainted and a few rotted, covered in a kind of dark ominous mold. Next to it is a delicate pink silk headwrap that folds neatly into a scarf-headdress combo. But, it too is blackened in some spots with mold and decay.

From her education on Mariposan culture, Dania recognizes these as the garnishments for a bride in a traditional Mariposan wedding. They look important from how well-preserved they are.

>>27127845
You sneeze, and a bug lands on your nose!

(1/2)
>>
>>27127712
Not much seems wrong with you. "Studies show that ponies get cranky and thirsty when flying in the sweltering badlands for more than a day," Zjetya jokes. "Try drinking it BEFORE you get thirsty, that works better."

She leaves, then returns with a canteen provided by the Ecclesians, with cold water.
>>
>>27127923
Observer awaits for her to return, scanning herself again as she waits. Maybe it really is just soreness from sitting for so long?

>Appraise: Self-Bioscan
[1d10+1]

When Zjetya returns, Observer takes a drink from it before clearing her throat. "Thank you. If you are doing a report then I would suggest not marking me down as a pony. I have yet to adapt to their kind enough to be considered one."
>>
>>27127869
"I know you shouldn't meddle with it! Oh wait, I forgot who I'm talking too."
Pryce says spitefully.

>>27127910
Pryce falls to the ground, spitting out the blood that builds in his mouth.

>>27127910
"Thank you."
Pryce says to Rus as she helps him, wiping his mouth with his hoof.

As they enter the next room, Pryce holds cautiously at the entrance.
>>27127868
"Here is were you should be careful. This entire place may come down looking at the kind of supports here."

>>27127910
Pryce looks down at the knight and skeletons, the prayer pose making him think on what this place might have been before, or what these ponies were doing at their time of passing.

"Spitshine, do you see anything that might be a trap around here? I don't trust this layout here."

Pryce looks over at the darker side o the room, attempting to pile on his horn light to shine through it.
>Telekinesis [Fire] [1d10-1]
>>
>>27127962
>>27127982
>First quote
>>
>>27127818
"Oh hush, As if you would know anything about 'dark magic' ." Shei tells for Pryce Saying the dark magic in quotes to show his detest for the rudimentary vernacular.
>>
>>27127910

Without hesitation, Amy continues on into the next room. She looks around sadly. "Looks like there may not be an underground party after all..."

However, her attention is caught by the giant bones. She stops walking to stare at one. Her mouth hangs open. Drool begins to pool on the side of her mouth.

"Is it just me or do those bones look TOTALLY delicious!?" Amy asks everyone as she continues to stare.

>>27127982

"Eeeeeh?" Amy whines. "So, no chewing?"

>>27127962
>just helping you get back on track by pointing out this: >>27127868
>>
>>27127845
>>27127910
Flaming grunts as she drags her frozen limbs around on the ground, taking scattered breaths. "Ah... ah... so heavy..." before she finds the stone chest, "This is it?"

She leans down ackwardly to open it with her teeth, and stares at the crystallized flower wreath with whimsy. "Oooh... it's... it's beautiful."

Her happy expression fades as she looks closer at the flowers, looking at their dark mold along with those on the pink wrap. "Look at this Dania! They're so pretty if it weren't for this disgusting rot on them." She leans down to pick at the crystal wreath with her teeth, tossing it up to catch around her neck for easy carrying

>Wreath going around the neck
"What were they in a chest for? They just look like a wreath and a head wrap." She presses one hoof against the silky wrap, and frowns at not being able to feel it through petrified stone.
>>
>>27127910
>>27127733
She blows away the nasty bug and goes for that amazing chest
After opening the chest, the sheep gasps at the sight
''Oh my! Is that...'' Leaning foward, he carefully takes the headwrap in his hooves ''It actually is...Flaming these are garments for Mariposan brides! These things are quite valuable...Well, too bad it is covered with this black...Dirt thing''
Turning back to the Buffalo, Novelus expression goes back to being worried ''I will help you walk, alright? it will be very hard to go downstairs in your state, Flaming''
>>
>>27128006
"Chewing what?"
>>
>>27128010
''Be careful with that Wreath now...It is quite valuable and it must have belonged to a very happy Mariposan mare...Perhaps they were in the chest just to be stored, like a memory...Hmn... It must have belonged to someone very important too, to be put away in the room of this tower...''
>>
>>27128006
>>27127982

However, Amy does a double take to Pryce when she noticed his petrified horn. "Here," she says distractedly as she pulls out a vial from her saddle bag. "Drink this. It... might help..."

[1d10+3] for Natural Remedy

>>27128023

"Those bones!" Amy says, mouth watering as she goes back to staring at the giant bones supporting the room.
>>
>>27128013
She blushes, looking down at the wreath around her neck. "They're for brides?! Oh... no wonder they're so pretty. I feel a little embarrassed wearing this now."

As she offters, the buffalo grunts, struggling to move her stone limbs but relents as she finds it indeed difficult to move. "Oh... oh alright but, just so we're clear, I CAN make it on my own. I-I'm just letting you help because I know you won't shut up about it if I don't, okay?"

>>27128029
"It feels very precious, I won't let it get damaged I swear!" She looks down at it, "Hehe... hey, so, if I put on the head-wrap too, how do you think i'd look?"
>>
>>27128037
"Oh, thank you. Might help the throbbing."
Pryce says as he takes the vial and takes a drink.

"And don't chew the bones!"
Pryce shouts quickly as she looks at them.
"They're holding the ceiling up. If those move or break, we'r going to be buried, and crushed. ...Why would you want to chew bones like a dog anyways?"
>>
>>27128050
''Oh don't be embarassed, You looking gorgeous with it, you know that?'' He chuckles, holding Flaming to help her walk the way back downstairs

>if I put on the head-wrap too, how do you think i'd look
''Only one way to find out'' He smirks as he carefully puts the headress on the buffalo's head, minding the horns, wiping away the black dirt on the edges''
>>
>>27128061

"Dogs chew bones?" Amy responds, cocking her head.
>>
>>27128095
"Yea, when you have a dog you toss it a bone so it has something to chew on. Helps keep them off other stuff and acts like a snack for them."
>>
>>27127982
Rus Tea simply grunts back, shouldering her bag of tricks.

Spitshine lowers himself to the ground, sniffing around, tossing rocks ahead, his ears wildly twitching. [1d10] (wait)

As you make more light, you hear a very low, baritone "Mmm" like a hungry person, then a loud slurp. A large set of lips moves in the darkness ahead, and then the darkness appears to grow. It feels quieter in the room now, and even the air thinner.

>>27128037
>>27127982
Words cannot describe the atrocity of the taste. Pryce loses 1 Wound.

>>27128075
>>27128050
As you head back downstairs, you go through the storage room and see the others, as well as what they see (see above).

>>27127959
As you become slightly aware of other aches, pains and other discomforts, your body seems to be saying that you are reaching a limit on what you can know, but this, as all Voidlings know, is plainly impossible. A cold sense sits in your stomach.

"Report?" Zjetya asks in confusion. "Uh, wait, am I expected to do that now? I've never been a lab assistant before."
>>
>>27128123
>>27128121
Spitshine mutters to himself for a little bit as he goes back to sitting on Box. "You're gonna wanna keep an eye or ten peeled in here. Something feels... loose."

Rus starts to look above, but the ceiling is dark and you cannot see much up there.
>>
>>27127910
Shei-Sher sighs frustratedly and enters into the next room. Shei ventures cautiously as he beholds the surrounding skeletons. Shei-Sher gets the idea they can at any moment but summons the courage to analyze the heavily armored Knight with Pupil.

[1d10] Appraise

>>27127982
"My magic is based in alchemy it is focused on the refinement of the soul. And whats with this trite. You always tolerated it before"
>>
>>27128139
"Minor loose, or we're never seeing the sun loose?"
Pryce questions.

>>27128123
>>27128037
Pryce coughs and gags from the horridness of the potion, dropping the vial on the ground.
"O-Oh god, what was in that?"
Pryce says through the stomach convulsion.

>>27128123
Pryce pulls back on his light as the hum belllows.
"..That doesn't sound good."
Pryce slips off his bracelet,hoof shaking a bit from the potion's aftertaste as he tries to conjure some defenses, keeping the light low on these.
>Homing Magic [Daggers] [1d10]
>>
>>27128123
Novelus expression turns into a fairly disturbed one as he sees the large lips ahead
''O...kay what...Just what was that?''
[1d10+2] boom inspire
>>
>>27128178
"That was before I saw what you really do with it."
>>
>>27128075
She chuckles, shaking her head as the wrap is placed around her along with the wreath. "Hehehe. Shut up, I do NOT." She smiles as the silky wrap is placed around her head, "Ooooooh, it's sooooft."

She wishes she could see herself in full, watching as Novelus helps her down the stairs. She grunts, "I bet I look silly, dressed like some stupid bride with you helping me down the stairs. Oooh!" Her eyes spark with an idea, "I'm gonna tell them you asked me to marry you when we get down there and I said yes, will you play along pleeeeeease it'll be hilarious!"

>>27128123
>>27128178
>>27128186
>>27128095
As she finally reaches the bottom of the stairs and meets up with the others in the downward sloping room, she shouts to them all triumphantly as Dania helps to carry her inside with her petrified limbs, "Hey, we're alright! Enemy was vanquished." She retches as she looks at the skeleton THEY defeated, stepping over it on her way inside the dark room.

She squints, trying to find any source of light besides Pheo and Pryce's flames. "I can't see a thing down here, where's Shei? I need him to fix me!" She freezes up as the growling occurs and a quick trace of lips in the darkness cross her eyes. "W-what's down here?"

[1d10] Trying to see through the dark
>>
>>27128121

"Oh," Amy responds. "Well then I guess that's why," as if that answers everything for Pryce.

>>27128186

"What do you-" Amy begins to ask before her eyes go wide. She grabs the vial and sniffs it. "Oh- Oh no! Not again! I'm so so so so so so SUPER sorry, Pryce! That... That wasn't a potion..."

Amy's face is bright red as she puts the vial back in her saddle bag. "Give me a second, I'll get you a real potion next time. A-almost certainly."

>>27128123

Amy looks ahead where she thought she saw... lips out of the corner of her eye. Her desire to chew bones is gone.

"What...?" Amy says cautiously as she stares ahead at the darkness. She gets down low like a dog ready for a fight.

>Prayer of Enlightenment to learn Homing Magic
>>
>>27127868
"Oh. Well that's a relief. I would hate for you to have an addiction to something. It would.. certainly complicated things."
>>
>>27128178
>Lady Tell the Empathetic
>H/W: ???
>Weaknesses/Resistances: ???/???
>As one of the lowest among the Sons of God, Lady Tell was kept to mundane duties. As the Sons fell out of favor with the Mariposan Empress, they were abused and nearly worked to death as a military power. Lady Tell's indomitable spirit impelled her to take every opportunity to feed and perform miracles for needy children, wherever they were sent.
>Now, her presence empowers the darker residents of this wretched tower
>>
>>27128123
Observer begins to ponder further about this impossibility. "A retort to your comment on pony studies." She plainly says, stretching her body once more. Could it be that time yet?

"I wish to ask something, a question only a female can answer. What is the fascination with having a child? One of the crew members was insistent in sparking a feeling about it in me, but I am unable to understand why I should feel anything." She asks Zjetya, hopefully sparking conversation. Observer makes her way over to her desk, sitting down and begin work on her personal projects such as a medbay for the ship. Straining a bit at the uncomfortable feeling she is going through.

>Engineering: Craft Medbay Blueprints
[1d10+2]
>>
>>27128222
''F-Flaming!...I love that idea let's do it!'' Novelus giggles like a schoolgirl as he keeps carrying Flaming downstairs to the others
>>
>>27128222

"Oh," Amy says as she sees Flaming's petrification. "I'd offer to help you, but I don't know if I should... I just messed up helping Pryce. You know... I should really organize my bag better."
>>
>>27128229
>>27128186
>>27128253
She listens to Pryce gagging on a potion and hearing it fall, and the offending smell doesn't take long to reach her nostrils as she gives the dry air a few whiffs.

She gags, coughing, and the dressed up, petrified buffalo turns to look at Amy. "AMY! You did it AGAIN?"

>>27128249
As they descend, she snorts, chuckling wildly, "O-okay, okay, let's let them ask first about what I'm wearing, THEN I surprise them with it. HEheheheh... this is gonna be funny."
>>
>>27128197
"That was a moment of weakness. How many times must I profess my grief. I am sorry."

>>27128222
"Down here Flaming, by the skeletons. Just follow Pheo's light." you hear Shei call from somewhere in the dark.
>>
>>27128222
"Flaming? Be careful, this room looks unstable, watch your step!"

>>27128229
"Uh, yea."

>>27128229
"Wasn't a potion? Then what was it?"
Pryce says, still coughing from the 'potion'.
>>
>>27128267
"It doesn't change the fact you know that magic and those uses to begin with."
>>
>>27128266

>>27128268
"I-I noticed, trust me I'm not going to go jumping around like this. I... I got hit with something by the enemy I fought. I can't move my legs or most of my torso, they're made of stone!"

>>27128267
"Oh! There you are, great. That skeleton did something to me when it hit me, my legs are hard and unmoving like stone now! You can fix it, right?" Shorthorns asks, bearing the new crystal-flower wreath/pink head wrap she got upstairs.
>>
>>27128268
>>27128266

"I... um... I'm sorry..." Amy says, her face glowing red with embarrassment. "Just.. just know that it's definitely not dangerous... Mostly..."

Amy looks up thoughtfully, questioning what she just said. "Is drinking pee dangerous?" she asks conversationally.
>>
>>27128277
"Stone? Hold on, I think I can fix that."
Pryce looks over, peering through the darkness to spot Flaming as she approaches the party. Horn glowing white he tries to fix the stonification.
>Mantra of Purity [Instant] [1d10]
>>
>>27128186
As you conjure a few daggers, you hear another slurp; the daggers fly forward, sucked into the blackness by some unseen force. "Mmmm..."

>>27128190
Success!

>>27128229
Skill gained.

>>27128222
You see only the unnatural juxtaposition of Pheo's and Pryce's light with the utterly impenetrable dark that lies ahead. You hear the faint sounds of stomachs rumbling, and the occasional hum of the hungry.

>>27128304
>>27128277
The glow quickly vanishes, but Flaming's petrifications are healed.

>>27128244
"Whoa-ho!" Zjetya exclaims, raising her front hooves in surprise. "That's a pretty heavy question right after 'get me some water' and 'step off my neck, you weirdo.' Huhuhuh," she laughs awkwardly, then shuffles a bit. "Well, maybe they're... hopeful that reproduction will be on the table since the world's population got so tiny now? That whole... ugh, 'process' hasn't exactly been on my mind. Ever. Don't get any ideas, I heard you were a... guy sort of, at one point."
>>
>>27128271
"Well I'm sorry for having took an interest in Gabriele's work." Shei states angrily

>>27128277
>>27128239
"Lets see here" Shei takes a look mostly feeling the leg "I like your new headband. Did you just find that?"

Shei-sher takes some ingredients that are hard to see in the dark. He chants a little and performs a rite.
>Spellbreaker [1d10+1]
>>
>>27128324

"Someone should... figure that out..." Amy says in a combination of confusion and caution. "But first..."

Amy reaches into her bag for another vial for Pryce. "I'm so so so so SUPER sorry again! I swear, this time it really will be a potion! I'm like 80% certain!"

>Natural Remedy [1d10+3]
>>
>>27128324
''Everyone stay close now. We don't know what that thing ahead of us is...Pryce, I hope you have a good spell ready for it!''
[1d10+1] glorify pryce
>>
>>27128293
"You gave me... O-Oh, oh no."
Pryce looks a little sick.
"It's not sanitary, but it won't kill somepony. ...Why do yo have a jar of that by itself?"
Pryce says, looking worse for wear.

>>27128354
Pryce stares at the vial, and then after a long pause, hesitantly takes it.
"...I'll trust you on this, can't get any worse."
He says, taking a drink.

>>27128324
"It... It ate my magic."
Pryce mumbles as his daggers vanish and a stomach growls.

>>27128324
>>27128326
>>27128354
>>27128356
>>27128277
"Let's go the other way. Something that can make those sounds and eat magic can't be safe to fight here."
Pryce says with a lack of confidence, leaving back down the tunnel to the storage room, and taking the right door this time.
>>
>>27128324
Shei-sher ventures a bit more forward, past the skeleton knight and priests. He holds Pupil out to analyze where he might of saw the tracing of something strange.

>Appraising area, is it safe? [1d10+1]
>>
>>27128374
''W-what?! that ting ate your magic?'' He looks distressed, glancing at the endless darkness
''oh...Oh dear that is not good...Well...If it ate the magic then surely we should just attack it in some other way, don't go yet Pryce!'' The sheep shouts, pulling the unicorn back ''Are you going to back down without even fighting?''
>>
>>27128293
Flaming sighs, wishing she could put a hoof to her face. "Whether it's dangerous or not, it IS pretty gross no matter what..."

She perks her eyebrow up, "Remind me again why you have bottles of pee in your bag?"

>>27128304
>>27128324
Flaming smiles as the healing white light washes over her frozen hooves and torso, the buffalo's solidified parts returning to normal at last as she stomps her forehooves and gives her legs a little wiggle to feel out the joints. "Oooooh... that's WAY better. Thank you Pryce!" She shouts back, grinning ear to ear.

>>27128326
As Shei investigates the frozen stone legs, it's healed over by Pryce's magic before the rite is complete. As she shakes out the joints, she sighs, "Aaaah. Thank you Shei, but, I think Pryce got it all. Can you fix up something for later too though?"

As he complements the head band, she giggles, looking up at the pink head wrap, "Oh, actually, Novelus gave it to me. It's a.... heh... it's a special head dress."

>>27128324
Her smile fades as the grumbling sounds of the creature within start to sound out from the darkness. She gets jittery, tapping her toes in place as she desperately tries and fails to find a source for those hungry noises.

She stares into the darkness, not wanting to risk the artifacts she's wearing just yet, and turns her attention to the skeletons that were surrounded by three dead hunters. "These skeletons are alive! Why hasn't that one attacked us?"
>>
>>27128324
"I do not intend to go that far into my study of the pony body. I simply wish to adapt to them so I can more easily hide within their world." She says, continuing her work.

>Engineering: Continue work on blueprints
[1d10+2]

"Allow me to ask more simple questions then... Do you know anything about Magitech?" She asks, leaning more against the table as she gives her leg a small stretch. Hopefully whatever her body is doing will get over it soon.
>>
>>27128374
>>27128324
"Hrm.. you are probably right." Shei-Sher follows suit with Pryce
>>
>>27128374
She giggles as he gags on the pee. "If it makes you feel any better, that happened to me too. I threw up afterwards."

>>27128393
>>27128374
As she watches his magic disappear into the dark and his comment about how it's too dangerous, and for once the buffalo is inclined to agree. "It's like something in pitch black lake... devouring everything. I didn't like the looks of those lips earlier." Suddenly a spark goes off in her head. "Do we have any rope? Maybe we can go fishing."
>>
>>27128374
>>27128394

"It's the... I think it's called a stabilizing base for my potion. But, I can't just make it whenever I want. So, I... you know... save it... I'm sorry... My organization sucks," Amy says, her face still a little red.

>>27128392

Amy stands close to Shei to protect him from anything that may happen. She looks like a dog protecting her master.

>>27128404
>I kind of liked staying to figure it out, but whatever...

Amy backs out the room slowly with Shei, watching the direction of the mouth the whole time.
>>
>>27128411
''Oh very well...We should better try another path then...I also don't have any rope on me Flaming, I apologize''
>>
>>27128326
>Forgot to respond to this earlier.
"And how would she think on you using it like that? She never used that magic to control anypony."

>>27128394
"You're welcome. There's some odd magic here, we fought a skeleton and now you got petrified. We'll need to be careful."

>>27128393
"Easier to go the other way."

>>27128404
"...Don't follow so close."

>>27128411
"I can try to make some."
Pryce pulls off his bracelet, attempting to pul lout a coil of rope before leaving.
>Hat Magic [Rope] [1d10+1]

>>27128411
>>27128430
"It's fine, I had worse in training."
He says queezilly.
>>
>>27128457

Amy breaks her defensive pose next to Shei and does a triple take. "I-I'm sorry, what?"
>>
>>27128411
"What made you almost vomit?" Shei chimes in curiously

>>27128430
Shei-sher sees Amy postured like a guard dog. He finds it a little humorous and pets her on the head "Easy there girl."
>>
>>27128484

Amy wags her tail and pushes her head into the petting, eager for more.
>>
>>27128354
>>27128304
¡Mucho mejor!
>pryce 9/5

>>27128356
>glorify succeeds

>>27128399
You think of some good shit to add to the medbay.

"Maybe you're... ok, just gonna spitball at you here... crushing on somebody? I think you'd be cute with Volkama. You give him a shot?"

You hear a distant "shut up!" from the barracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVagm39bnTQ

Beyond that, however, a faint prickling runs up your spine and across all your skin. You become more and more aware of a distant revving sound, one that gets closer and louder by the second. Like great, hungry engines the revving gets closer, followed by the chattering of bones and distant mad laughter.

>>27128430
>>27128446
>>27128404
>>27128374
>>27128457
Pryce makes rope.
"Gee thanks, I thought we were gonna find some treasure down there. The most guarded thing is always the one with the most! Duh! Have you never stolen anything? Like ever? I got some learnin' for you," Spitshine complains. Box just tramples along glumly.

As you head down the door on the right side of the storeroom, you head down a wide, but otherwise plain staircase. As with before, there are large bones, debris, and even crushed bodies supporting the beams.

Eventually you find some bloody scraps of mangled wire laying across some debris. Shei, Dania and Flow recognize this as part of Wireframe's weaponry.

From far above, you hear a clattering of skeletal teeth, almost derisive. You hear a lever being throne. Something loud and heavy drops down, far back and above at the top of the staircase. That something begins to roll.

"Ho-lee-shiiiiit!" Rus Tea cries as she looks back, then begins to run down the stairs.

>Pause
>>
>>27128430
She chuckles, grinning, "Well... at least it wasn't ME this time. Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right? Pryce has a strong will, I think he can manage, isn't that right?"

She bleches, "Though... reminding me that at least a little bit of Amy pee is in every potion you make is a little gross."

>>27128446
>>27128457
She looks from Dania to Pryce as he begins forming some rope from his bracelet. She smiles, "Okay, maybe we don't need to leave right away then! It seems to eat anything, so bait shouldn't be hard to come up with, though a hook would be preferable!" She snickers, looking at the bracelet, "If it likes hiding in there so much, I say we take it out of its comfy place, right?"

>>27128484
She looks at Shei, and with a little bit of embarrassment and blush says, "Umm..... well........ Amy's pee. S-she gave it too me once on a ferris wheel at Fantasia thinking it was a potion."
>>
>>27128496
>throne
thrown*

Please forgive me for I have sinned
>>
>>27128457
"Pryce you obviously don't know anything about Gabriele. She was a prison warden before our adventures and I'll have you know she honed her abilities on prisoners. So please the next time you feel the need to put your words in Gabby's mouth to belittle me, shut up."

>>27128457
>"...Don't follow so close."
Shei-sher rolls his eyes
>>
>>27128505
>>27128522

"It's not what you think, Shei!" Amy says defensively, not wanting her new boyfriend to get the wrong idea. "It's not like I did it on purpose. I just accidentally gave some to Pryce too!"

Amy realizes after she blurts that out that that may not have improved the situation.
>>
>>27128483
"I mean, we had to learn to be able to endure anything. A paladin had to be tough, so a little... urine, isn't a problem."
He says, his body language saying it clearly is a problem and sick.

>>27128483
>>27128496
Pryce looks a little better with the new potion.
"That tastes a bit better... but I think I might pass on future potions until you find some new ingredients or better sorting."

>>27128505
"I'm not risking it, my magic is bad enough as is. Losing it all leaves me defenseless."

>>27128522
"I never saw her use them that way, even after siding with Buiwong and fighting angels. I'm not belittling you, I'm just telling the truth."
>>
>>27128505
>>27128490
>>27128457
"W-w-what -why??" Shei-sher is flabbergasted by feelings of disgust "Is that what Pryce is Drinking? Amy are you feeding Pryce your urine!" He shouts with a sudden rage.
>>
>>27128543

"Hey!" Amy says with a laugh. "You can't argue with the results... You know... When I get the right bottle. If it's good for you, it's good for you."

>>27128544

Amy lowers her head and whimpers. She stands low to the ground and looks up at Shei with big, puppy dog eyes.
>>
>>27128562
"I still suggest you look for material when we get back to Zha."

>>27128544
"Yes, though I didn't really ask for it."
>>
>>27128536
>>27128544
"Y-yeah! Wait, NO! That's not what she meant either!" She puts a hoof on Amy's mouth, trying to alleviate the situation.

"And, no, Pryce is drinking a regular potion now that only uses a little bit of pee as a base something or other, most of it's other stuff like the rest of her potions!"

>>27128543
Flaming huffs, stomping a hoof. "Awwww, but I don't use magic! Can I try at least? It sounds almost fun... I haven't fished in a long time."
>>
>>27128578
"I'd rather you not go off alone, or without a good number of backup."
>>
>>27128543
"No you are telling an omission cured narrative of who Gabriele was because you were too self absorbed to get to know her. And I know for a fact you saw that lioness monstrosity she handled during the Ferminent's dissolution. Paved in the flesh of angels and controlled by her. And you've yet to apologize for your error, instead stubbornly calling your perception of Gabriele truth." Shei-Sher grows more irritable.
>>
>>27128604
"I was not self absorbed, I had a job to do. The original one we were sent to do by the church. And I don't recall any sort of lioness being. I have nothing to apologize to you for."
>>
>>27128562
"No Amy -the puppy eyes" Shei-sher diverts his attention from Amy. Usually when a girl pulls the puppy eyes on Shei he would cast it off as an insincere manipulation, but considers Amy to be a more naturally inclined case.

>>27128578
>>27128625
>>27128562
Shei puts both hooves on his head, lowering his head in a contemplative posture "Sorry Amy I shouldn't of had an outburst like that. aarrgh.. On second thought I'll be staying back here. I think Pryce and I should split up."
>>
>>27128625
>technically, that job WAS completed
>>
>>27128650

"Thank you for understanding," Amy says, quickly bouncing upright and giving Shei a big hug, her face pressing against his face.

Shei can feel a smile crack across Amy's face. "Hey," she says with a laugh, while still hugging Shei. "If it makes you feel better, you can try a bottle too."
>>
>>27128667
Shei begins trembling violently. His frail goat body was not meant to handle so many different emotions surge through him. Shei-sher feels paralyzed by the surge of emotion and if you could see in the dark and past his robe you would see his member is also paralyzed.

"T-thats okay.."
>>
>>27128734

Amy begins laughing manically. "Shei," she says as one of her hooves leaves the hug and reaches into her saddle bag. "You are just the cutest thing ever!"

With one hoof still around Shei to restrict his movement, she pulls out a vial. "I can't be letting my cute little boyfriend be feeling left out!" She takes the cork off the vial with her mouth and then plops it into Shei's mouth and tilts Shei's head back, laughing the whole time.
>>
>>27128771
Shei-sher grows more nervous as he is only vaguely aware of Amy's actions. That is until the vial is brought to within sight. Shei-sher's emotional state continues to be wracked in confusion. He stays, unable to move.

The aperture of the vial touches Shei's lips without objection. His head is tilted backward and the flow pours forth. Shei-sher stands there, his throat churning forth noises. Until there is no more.

Shei-sher licks his lips, his limbs don't appear as stiff as before. "There is no psychiatrist in the world I could pay enough.."
>>
>>27128771
As she takes out the vial, Shorthorns' ears perk up and her eyes take on a worried look. "Wait, 'left out'....?"

As the bottle comes out and the vial's top is undone, Shorthorn's nose flares with a familiar scent, and she almost screeches, rushing towards to grab the vial as Amy throws Shei's head back to drink it pure.

"W-WAIT! AMY, what are you doing, he doesn't WANT to drink your pee, that's a BAD thing to drink remember?!?! It has to be by ACCIDENT to be okay!"

[1d10] Quickly pulling back the vial
>>
>>27128861
>>27128862

Shei only gets a quick, small mouthful before Flaming pulls the vial away from Shei's mouth (though he probably still swallowed it and everything).

The moment Flaming uses the word "bad" Amy's eyes widen. She looks toward Flaming and the vial. Then, she looks back to Shei as if she's suddenly realized something. She takes several steps back, tears welling up in her eyes. She sits down and puts her hooves over her mouth.

"I'm sorry," she whimpers through her hooves. "I-I didn't mean..." she trails off. She says nothing for a moment. Suddenly, a look of anger crosses her face. "I TOLD you!" Amy says, stomping her hoof on the ground and standing back up. "I told you this kind of thing would happen! I told you I'd lose control of myself! But, you both said it would be okay! Well, are you okay now, Shei!?"

The anger quickly fades from her eyes and is replaced with a combination of fear and caring as she looks as the practically paralyzed Shei. "A-are you okay, Shei?" she asks more concerned and frantically.
>>
>>27128771
>>27128861
Pryce (badly) stifles a chuckle as he watches the scene unfold.
"It was worth that one drink I took to see that happen."
He says, looking and feeling much better now.
>>
>>27128925
"...erm yeah.. Sorry.. I tend to lock up in paralysis under moments of extreme stress. It's a goat thing.. I meditate to help overcome it." There is another pause before Shei-sher answers again. He ambles up close to Amy and kneels down to hug her "I'm okay. If you did something I didn't like I would of stopped you." His voice is void of emotion "This has been an emotionally turbulent afternoon. I feel light headed."
>>
>>27128986

Amy let's out a little snicker. That little snicker then leads to a series of giggles. "I didn't do anything you didn't like, huh?" Amy looks up at Shei with a devious smile. "I'll keep that in mind. But, I promise to save it for a better time."
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.