[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why people call season six a disaster since the beginning. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1459714756826.jpg (3 MB, 4484x2516) Image search: [Google]
1459714756826.jpg
3 MB, 4484x2516
Why people call season six a disaster since the beginning. It has been only 4 episodes and I think they have been decent enough taking the next into consideration.
>Its a kid show.
>New writing staff.
>You are all autistic fags.
Prove me wrong.
>>
OP, i think S6 is going well so far, but needs an episode that makes it shine
>>
>>27046444
You've got me there Jim
>>
>>27046444
autism
>>
>>27046444

/mlp/ have been calling everything shit since twilight became an alicorn at the end of season 3.

Despite the fact seasons 4 & 5 were fine, and along the same level of qaulity as 1 & 2, better than season 1 actually, people remained salty, and the death of the treebury and replacement by the weird castle added more salt to the pile.

People are overcomplicating things and expecting more from a girls cartoon, trying to say it "uesd to be deeper" when it never was.

TLDR; /mlp/ is full of doomsday sayers
>>
>>27046600
Pay attention to this anon, he's not wearing nostalgia goggles.
Except twilicorn, that actually was shit.
>>
I admittedly like s1, and 2 more then previous seasons. I also took a break during season 5, and I first saw the ending the day of the s6 opening. Still I have to say this season is going well so far. Nothing mindblowingly amazing, but still nothing to complain about
>>
>>27046444
The writing quality is shit but autists who can't let go will lap it up and say that the only reason people prefer the earlier seasons is because of nostalgia goggles.
>>
the only reason people prefer the earlier seasons is because of nostalgia goggles
>>
>>27046444
The first three Episodes were lacklustre , but the new one gives me hope.

If they keep the level of quality that we saw in yesterday's episode, this season could easily be S5-tier.
>>
>>27046600
>>better than s1
Wat
>>
>>27046444
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.