[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you concerned for the future of MLP and the community in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1460055786246.png (114 KB, 227x492) Image search: [Google]
1460055786246.png
114 KB, 227x492
Are you concerned for the future of MLP and the community in general lads?
>>
>>27044937
No. And who cares about the community?
>>
>>27044937
I'm concered what the impact of facism mods could have on the fandom. Whatever happens on /mlp/ could impact the rest of the fandom, that's the kind of power these janitors have.
>>
>>27044937
Fuck you and your anthro picture, furfaggot.
>>
>>27044961
Not really. I know we like to think that we have are the center of the fandom, but truth be told: we're not. Artists will still have their deviantarts and tumblrs. Musicians will still have their youtube channels and soundclouds. Derpibooru will still have all its images. Seth will still have EQD. Everfree radio will still be a thing, and so will Ponyville Live. Fimfiction will still be cranking out stories. Ponychan, Ponilauta, Round stable, and literally every other pony site will still exist, and they will still have their patrons, and those people will still produce content. /mlp/ really is a tiny portion of the fandom. We're not the center of content, culture, or anything really.
>>
>>27045105
But we make the dankest memes!
>>
>>27045105
>Everfree radio
Anon...
>>
File: 1364185105570.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1364185105570.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>27045121
>>27045105
Aye, the dankest memes. It is known.
>>
>>27045141
Is that dead now? I thought I heard something about that
>>
>>27044937

To clue you into the spoilers, keep your ears open for babs con and bronycon's attendance numbers. This fandom is dead but still warm.
>>
>>27045105
Yeah but we are the only thing keeping the others in any way grounded
>>
No. I have been on the ride for a very long time, as well as many other people here, and despite what some might say the show's going strong and the fandom is still producing new stuff all the time, and gaining new members while losing some "fans". And believe me this isn't ignorance.
>>
>>27045226
THIS
>>
File: 1372113516206.jpg (29 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
1372113516206.jpg
29 KB, 550x453
>>27044937
I lost all faith in fandom and shows future, it's just getting worse by the episode. Next thing we know they will go full on shipping shit autism, because retarded fandom demands m-muh shippings xDDD in the show, the first signs are already there. Because of that I live in constant depression, can't even bring myself to begin watching new season.
>>
>>27045196
As well as EFNW attendance numbers?
Actually, I would not look at those cons has a "health status." Babs, EFNW, Bronycon, and a few others are quite major, practically tent poles. Folks would flock to those major ones. I would look to the attendance and closers of smaller cons throughout the country.
>>
>>27044937
>>
>>27044937
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.