[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode Countdown Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
Another week, another episode. This week we return to the CMC and their newly found cutie marks!

6 hours remaining!

S06E04 - On Your Marks
Now that they've finally received their cutie marks, the Cutie Mark Crusaders struggle with the question of what's next; the friends do not all agree on how to embrace their destinies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZPm8D-uJYE

S06E05 - Gauntlet of Fire
In order to save his friends, Spike is forced to compete in a perilous Gauntlet for the title of Dragon Lord.
S06E06 - No Second Prances
S06E07 - Newbie Dash
After Rainbow Dash achieves her dream of becoming a Wonderbolt, she makes a disastrous first impression and gets saddled with a mortifying nickname.
S06E08 - A Hearth's Warming Tail
Starlight Glimmer has a case of the holiday blues, so Twilight tries to help cure her by reading one of her favorite Hearth Warming's Eve stories, A Hearth's Warming Tale.

-2 Discord episodes (possibly twoparter)
-Gabby the Griffon (can griffons have cutie marks?) episode
-"Flutter Brutter" episode featuring Fluttershy's Brother
-Babs Seed return
-Daring Do returns
-Dragons, including a girl dragon. Appear in Hearthswarming Eve episode, and visit to their homeland.
-New character: Cotton Candy Face
-Possibly Felicia Day and William Shatner guest-starring
>>
File: S6 bingo 2.jpg (2 MB, 1571x1572) Image search: [Google]
S6 bingo 2.jpg
2 MB, 1571x1572
>>
>>
>>27027536
What is Scootaloo doing to Bulk?
>>
>>27027582
The fanart after this episode will be interesting to sat the least.
>>
>>27027536
Gauntlet of Fire just sounds so much more interesting than this week's episode.

I do love the CMC though, as long as they don't fuck the episode up I think it could be good. I always find CMC episodes to be a fun break from the monotony of episodes about the Mane 6 due to how different they generally are tonally.
>>
3 hours 40 minutes!
>>
File: lasthope.png (760 KB, 532x672) Image search: [Google]
lasthope.png
760 KB, 532x672
>CMC
>roid rage
I have low expectations for this episode. On the other hand, at least I cannot be disappointed.

Also how come we still know nothing about No Second Prances? Did zap2it forget to include a short synopsis or something?
>>
File: 1431790372410.jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1431790372410.jpg
9 KB, 208x250
Not too excited, but I liked the last one, so let's see where this leads.
>>
>>27027540
Things are looking promising so far
There are a lot where its debatable if they count but we will pretend we counted them all along if it ends up being the only way to get a bingo
>>
File: 1444746236989.png (359 KB, 1040x760) Image search: [Google]
1444746236989.png
359 KB, 1040x760
Not many people hyped for the new episode. Am I the only one who genuinely enjoy CMC episodes? What do you expect they'll do next after they got their cutiemarks?

I just hope they don't fuck this episode up like the previously ones.
>>
>>27028094
I'm curious to see how the CMC make out their destinies now. Especially since this should set the tone of their future episodes too.
>>
3 hours!
>>
>>27027980
>Also how come we still know nothing about No Second Prances? Did zap2it forget to include a short synopsis or something?
Somepony's gonna become an alicorn so they don't want to spoil it.
>>
>>27028177
>>
>>27027540
>background pony dialogue
we getting that this episode
>>
>>27028094

How do you feel about their cutie marks? I for one am not a fan of them. I'd rather they had specific cutie marks to themselves than the matching ones. It would show that while the cutie mark is to guide rather than to dictate. Their marks now show how good of friends that they are but other than sweetie don't really show their talents like Apple Blooms ingenuity and Scootaloos stunt work. Instead, they get a generic shield for defending and helping others understand themselves? Lame.
>>
>>27028212
They really suck in my opinion. Their designs too detailed compared to all other cutiemarks and the colors they chose looks very jarring. That's really the only flaw I can think of about CotLM.

Also I don't really get why they're all conected with the same shield and colors, which implies that they'll be best friends forever and smaller features that seems to imply to their true talents. It's very weird to think that their purpose of life is being friends first and foremost, while helping others understanding who they are, followed by what seemed to be their natural talents.

How would you design a cutiemark that represents "helping others finding who they really are" that isn't this common shield crap?
>>
>>27028285

I wouldn't have made that their ability in the first place. A cutie mark helps understand and guide you towards your talents. I wouldn't call helping others a talent. While I understand they want to show that the CMC are still interested in fully understanding and helping people, they could have shown it more as a philanthropic act by having them use their talents for their cutie mark but still keep open and run the CMC club on the side just like most charity and clubs do. Run by volunteers who do other things for their income or main job, but look to help others in their free time.
>>
>>27028202
I don't think Bulk Biceps qualifies as a background pony anymore after the Equestria Games episode.
>>
File: Twilight6.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Twilight6.gif
1 MB, 540x540
>Roid rage
God dammit, I was looking forward to this episode too
>>
2 hours!
>>
>>27028406
I preferred Biff Steak
>>
>>27028420
This thread has as much interest as the recent IDW FF issue
>>
>>27028459
The sticky isn't up yet, fuck off.
>>
I hope the cmc get to interact with Starlight in this.
>>
>>27028469
Why so upset? I'm merely stating that this thread doesn't have that much interest compared to last week's episode which this thread hit more posts before the sticky went up.
>>
Where can I livestream?
Forgot where to go on mobile
>>
>>27028582
Nvm im dumb, figured it out
>>
Are there any HD streams going down, or will I have to settle for bronystate again?
>>
Less than an hour remaining!
>>
>>27028794
Yay?
>>
>tfw no sticky
>>
>>27029020
[panic]
>>
>>27029020
>>27029033
>>
>>27028336
Your right he has graduated to supporting character.
One might be able to argue that twilights parents count as background characters but it would be pushing it.
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (58 KB, 568x806) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
58 KB, 568x806
>no sticky
REEEE
>>
20 minutes
>>
20 minutes!

Sticky is usually up by now.
>>
>>27029020
Either the mod is lazy/unnavailable/an asshole, or the twitching of this corpse of a board is starting to slow down.
>>
I have no knowledge of any HD streams, but Bronystate is there as usual.
>>
>No sticky.
Just like before S3's end.
>>
>>27029114
Yet to be sticked.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.