[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the politics of Equestria?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x490
What are the politics of Equestria?
>>
A simple one: "fuck you, it's a cute show about pastel colored horses, get back to /pol/ and stay there"
>>
File: 1359768584867.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1359768584867.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1365
>>27001144
I imagine the Empire is run by a senate that represent different territories around Equestria, with Celestia serving as the "official" head of state, even though in practice her role is more of a respected advisor.
>>
Neighzi Reich of Equestria. Princesses are puppets and actual ruler is aryanne. Explains zebra isolation. Zecora broke out of camp
>>
File: stfu.gif (984 KB, 416x312) Image search: [Google]
stfu.gif
984 KB, 416x312
>>27001151
>>
>>27001144
a Diarchy without a legislative body
So a complete diarchy?
It appears the military swears allegiance to the rulers and not the state, quite worrying
>>
File: bon bon.png (456 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
bon bon.png
456 KB, 600x800
>>27001151
This.
Fuck off.
>>
>>27001166
headcannon is shit. now fuck on back over to >>>r/autismspeaks
>>
>>27001144
Meritocratic monarchy with theocratic tendencies.
>>
>>27001144
Capatolism and Communism
>>
>>27001144
Whatever Celestia feels like. Or her sister again. She seems to delegate a lot, having nobility, and the only thing I can recall her making a decree about is Twilight having to stay in Ponyville to study the magic of friendship.

So basic monarchy where the monarch does shit all most of the time and the lands under her do things as they will. Nobility for some, mayors for others, and presumably Celestia will step in if one of the areas starts badly fucking up (or has some sort of natural disaster, like parasprites) or stops paying taxes.

I wonder if she prefers to use mild mind control magic. The crystal heart was supposed to spread feelings around all of Equestria. I wonder if she's got other toys like that hiding around. It would make letting things go their own way much more likely to work.

>>27002760
That's economics, not politics.
>>
>>27002819
Same bullshit
>>
>>27001144
Cranky shows us that Friendship is optional, but Harmony is mandatory.
>>
>>27001144
Absolute monarchy/diarchy, depending on what responsibilities Luna has. There seems to have been no internal challenge to Celestia's rule aside from NMM, and as far as the show goes Celestia seems to be the one member of the legislative and executive aspects of her gov't.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.