[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, this was on the official Facebook and appears to show shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
So, this was on the official Facebook and appears to show shit from the rest of the season:

-Applejack wearing a pit crew uniform goes with the one scene of Ponyville set up like a race track we've seen

-Rainbow Dash wearing a full Wonderbolt uniform is happening in Newbie Dash

-Something involving Rarity's mane

And look at the background? Guess we're going to see Las Pegasus this season.
>>
>>26966368
Los Pegasus
>>
>>26966368
>>26966530
>las vegas is just a theme park
edgy action scum btfo
>>
>>26966368
>Applejack wearing a pit crew uniform goes with the one scene of Ponyville set up like a race track
i thought Equestria didn't have motor vehicles.
>>
>>26966584
Horse cart racing. Like in the cherry episode.
>>
>>26966556
That's The Strip.
>>
>Las Pegasus
Hangover movie episode when?

I bet they lose Fluttershy
>>
>>26966775
I wonder if they'll call it Fear and Loathing in Las Pegasus.
>>
>>26966368

>First glimmy and now rarity

Why Hasbro ruin everything?
>>
>>26966803
Too dark, although I too enjoy the works of Hunter S. Thompson.
>>
>>26966368
Wait what's this about ponyvile as a racetrack
>>
>>26966368
I almost feel proud of Dash.
>>
File: 1440656461428.gif (2 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1440656461428.gif
2 MB, 720x540
>>26970215
>twilight
>gets praised for earning something she literally never even mentioned wanting in the entire series for solving something completely unrelated

>rd
>literally works the entire series to get this, her main goal in the show, alot of her episodes are about this
>she just suddenly gets it at the beginning of 1 episode and gets stuck with a shitty nickname

ITS

NOT

FAIR
>>
>>26970231
Yeah thank god I don't like her very much.
My sister is pissed tho
>>
>>26970231
I would be mad but to be honest I don't really consider Twilight a legitimate character. Nothing against her or something I do out of malice just I see a pattern here. The show pretty quickly decided it's not gonna be an ensemble show about six characters with distinct personalities, all just as important, but a show about Twilight (and princesses) and friends even though there was no reason for it after S1. This limits the show and the character.

RD and Rarity are perhaps the only characters whose goals are known since the first episode. Best characters.
>>
>>26966368
>fluttershy does absolutely nothing important
What a surprise
>>
>>26970266
She's a full time discord rangeler
The budget the crown allocates her for pacifying him must be fucking huge
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.