[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Rainbow Dash needed the entirety of a town to teach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Reminder that Rainbow Dash needed the entirety of a town to teach her one simple history lesson

Reminder that she is a special needs pony
>>
File: rare dash.png (70 KB, 406x405) Image search: [Google]
rare dash.png
70 KB, 406x405
>>26965890
She just learns differently, excuse you.
>>
>>26965959
She has the tard ;_;
>>
>>26965959
Probably the rainbooms had an effect on her intelligence
Not that it was high before that or anything
>>
File: SpecialDash.jpg (653 KB, 1597x2317) Image search: [Google]
SpecialDash.jpg
653 KB, 1597x2317
>>26965890
Dash is special.
>>
>>26967215
kek
>>
>>26965890
It's a trade-off. Her learning method is very hard to use, but when using it, she absorbs knowledge instantly.
>>
>>26966349
>eidetic memory
>tard

Nice meme.
>>
File: 1432192781686.jpg (18 KB, 309x324) Image search: [Google]
1432192781686.jpg
18 KB, 309x324
>>26967994
Same thing
Next you're going to tell me autistic people aren't tards either lol
>>
>>26965890
Rainbow dash has tourettes
>>
Isn't Twi a tard too? Doesn't she have assburgers or something?
>>
>>26968464
>autistic people = tards

What? Where did you learn that? Being mentally retarded and being an autist are two entirely different things. Unless you're one of those non-talking shut inside their own head autists, then I think you get to be both.
>>
>>26970370
It's bait.
>>
I want Dash to get retarded all over my dick.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.