[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG - Who are the Patriots? Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
pastebin: http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>26965530

Welcome back faithful readers, when we last left our evil extroverts, they had flung themselves into the past, raiding and pillaging the kingdoms of equestria. There they meant the mysterious crystal life-form, and sacked the castle outpost.

Sheets
>>
File: bamboo-bed-sheets.jpg (269 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
bamboo-bed-sheets.jpg
269 KB, 1500x1500
>>26965555
checked

also sheet http://pastebin.com/hirneSC9
>>
File: Shark Memes.jpg (22 KB, 200x399) Image search: [Google]
Shark Memes.jpg
22 KB, 200x399
>>26965555
http://pastebin.com/8V88tWpt
>>
>>26965665
>>26965573

You are currently besieging Castle Trogtingham, as the majority of it's army is away fighting for control of Prance. Even so the forces are formidable, and Queen Glass Art herself has rallied forces to defend it.

Trogtingham's main keep is guarded by a moat, a set of outer walls, and a set of inner walls leading to the keep. Unlike the outpost, these walls are likely to be reinforced with traps.

The good news is that your success has rallied the vikings to you, and near endless stream of reindeer is ready to follow you. In addition to your usual actions you may give general orders. Sadly the arn't that great at taking orders, so while you can command them they will randomly take orders from whichever of you I feel like.

You now stand outside the wall, dramatic rain pours down around you, as your army assembles outside the walls in a two page shot that will hopefully drive up sales.
>>
>>26965835
TADS cracks his neck, pulling out his handy dandy set of rapid mini assemblers.

"Let's get this party started. I'm pretty sure this isn't invented for another 100 or so years, but we'll just make sure they get the inspiration for it in the future."

TADS then goes to work building a siege tower, complete with almost-round (they're legos, it's hard to get a complete circle_ pony-sized wheels and an upper bridge to scale the moat.

"Reindeer, tonight, we dine in hell!"

He pauses before adding,

"Actually, forget that. We dine in the castle's dining hall tonight. Into the siege tower!"

(-1 VP)
>>
>>26965835
In her armored-up dress, Cerulean gives an intense stare at the castle. She stares intensely at it, giving a grunt as she seems to have settled on a game plan.
"Storm their shores!"
Cerulean proceeds to run forward at the castle, using a mix of her speed and strength to get enough momentum to launch herself through a wall/into one of the archer towers (those ones that are on the corner of castles) like a living cannonball.

>Dynamic Entry! (with Slam)
>Crits on 8+, DC -1, +1
[1d10+1]
>>
>>26965835
http://pastebin.com/RfLjWSv4

Kero casually struts ahead, whistling and taking her pace, stopping just before she hits the moat

''Walls cannot stop The Herald of good health!'' She shouts, hoping everyone inside could hear as a stream of maccaroni and cottage cheese materializes and circles her in a bubble
''Tremble in fear, citizens of Trogtingham, because by the end of this night, your stomaches will be full! FULL OF NOURISHMENT AND NUTRITION! HOAHAHAHA!''
The macaroni and cheese spins faster and faster until her form is barely visible through it
And in an instant, she disappears!
[1d10] Teleport (Inside the castle)
>that's 4 villain points yo
>>
>>26966205

You build the mighty siege tower, and reindeer begin to stream ununtil--

>>26965972
Being easily distracted, and barbarian, the idea of "just rush it" sounds much more appealing, and the reindeer charge the water, only to turn to cries of show as a GIANT SEA SERPENT! Appears from the moat and attacks them

[1d10+1]

Cerulean slams past, ramming into the first wall, and the iron spikes stored beyond it.

[1d10-2]

>>26965925
In a macaroi storm managed to teleport far into the castle, Past both the outer and inner walls,but the keeps itself is warded, and you find yourself in the inner couryard. The knights inside shout with surprise and get ready to charge, but are to shocked to do so this round.

Archers rein down on the reindeer hoards.[1d10]
Among these arrows, one arrow fires, not at the enemy but at another arrow, spliting it into two and sending both halfs at Dreadjaw and TADS, who could possibly be capable of such a feat?
[1d10]
>>
>>26966305
The Sea Serpent Comps down on several reindeer. It eats them whole,and then spits them out, you know it spits them out because there is a reindeer announcing they were spit out and not eaten Because this book follows the comics code.

Dreadjaw's might skin is to much, and the iron breaks upon her.

Also,the arrows managed to complete miss, because apparently we're allowed to show giant sea monster, but arrows sticking out of someone is "too gruesome".

I mean because of the rain.
>>
File: illusionaryarmor.jpg (45 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
illusionaryarmor.jpg
45 KB, 265x370
>>26966305
"Fools, must I do everything myself?"

TADS grabs the split arrow from the ground, teleporting up to the archers,
>Teleport

"I believed this was intended for me. Who shot this, fight me in one on one combat, if you are a stallion of true valor."

He throws the arrow to the stone, equipping the tiara and creating an illusionary set of armor around him, as well as making his switchblade look like a sword.

"For you face... The Night Knight!"
>>
>>26966305
>>26966342
"Ahoy ye landlubberrrrs!" Cerulean yells out, grinning as the excitement is making her go into her Dreadjaw voice, "we be herrrre to plunderrrr ye booty, keelhaul ye, and bur-r-r-rn some things! And not in that exact orrrrderrrr!"
This he/she yells as the sword break upon her/him. However, what REALLY has her attention is the yell of 'sea serpent.' Her head looks, and his grin goes wider.
"Hello beasty."
Leaving the knights and a nice hole in the wall, Dreadjaw makes a beeline for the sea serpent and proceeds to take a running charge, jumping, and smacking it in its face with her tail.

>Single attack on sea serpent
[1d10]
>>
>>26966305
''Hello, I am here to feed you''
Kero smirks as several alfafa pies appears behind her, and in an instant, it is flying towards one of the guard's mouth, assauting the poor guy with a nutricious meal
[1d10] animal swarm
>>
>>26966471

“Very well,” says one of the archer's “you face the one and only Heron Cowl and her Merry Mares.” yes, the famous hero Heron Cowl, who robs from the rich to give to the poor, has joined in the defense of the castle. “Also, I hate to say this, but I'm a theif, so honor is... welll for suckers.”

As she finishes her merry mares charge you [1d10-1] while she fires an arrow [1d10+1]

Take a VP

>>26966475

Dreadjaw charged the sea serpent, knocking it down with one hoof. As it goes down the reindeer beging to chant your name. “JAWS, JAWS, JAWS” as the flood the breach in the wall. Clashing with the Yeomares.

Reindeer [1d10]
Yeomares[1d10]

(Also you can't see the knights, they are behind the second wall.

Take a VP, for awesomeness.

>>26966534

Several knights cry out, and are silenced as the pies rein down on their mouths. Those left desperately try to counterattack [1d10-2]

Just as hope seems lost, and the defenders cry out, a figure emerges from the balcony of the central keep, it is Queen Art Glass ehrself, and she raises her sword, exgaliIcan'tthinkofafunnypun to the sky, rallying the forces of Trogtingham
>>
>>26966686
While The Night Knightmanged to dodge her merry mare, the arrow finds it's mark,possibly because it's now a boxing glove arrow, and not sharp.

The Yeomares and reindeer fight in the breach, but neither seem to make much headway.

The knights are totally ineffective.
>>
>>26966686
Dreadjaw grabs the sea serpent with her jaws, dragging it onto land and out of the moat in case it wakes up.
"Alright! Nodeer harrrrm this cr-r-r-reaturrrre! This be me new pet now!" Cerulean yells to them, using whatever means available to keep the serpent restrained.

"Now, back to ourrrr r-r-r-regularrrrly scheduled beatdown!"
At that, Dreadjaw joins the fight at the breach with the reindeer, mostly by barreling through and charging in head first.

>Slam into the Yeomares
>Crits 8+, +1, DC -1
[1d10+1]
>>
File: 200px-Valeera_HoW.png (81 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200px-Valeera_HoW.png
81 KB, 200x200
>>26966686
>2/5
TADS winces, but stands valiant, a sly smile creeping under his balaclava,

"Ah, but there's honour among thieves. And, by just your luck, you face the best thief known to ponykind."

He chuckles, crossing his hooves,

"So, if you will not fight me one on one, I suppose I don't have to fight fairly, either."

TADS Vanishes, his illusionary armor staying in places as he disappears.
>Vanish

"First rule of being a rogue: Watch. Your. Back."

An attack slashes her out of nowhere.
[1d10+2] Autocrit attack
>taking -1 VP to get +1
>>
>>26966686
''My dearest queen! I have a special surprise for royalty!''
Kero smirks as she raises her wooden spoon, doing a mock bow as a sword of wholegrain baguete appears in her mouth. She raises it as well
''After all, only the best for my queen!'' She shouts expertly with the bread in her mouth before charging towards her
[1d10] CHARRRGEEE
>>
>>26966686
>correction
Kero continues to laugh, and walks away out of that room, leaving the guards to trip over themselves and enjoy their filled stomaches
''Now...Who will be the next to feel the threat of my treats?~''
>>
>>26966779
The reindeer pull back try to... your not sure, but you charge through, only to find that the hole is just a little to small for you, and you have to spend some time widening it.

The yeomares try to pike you. [1d10+2]

>>26966817
You stab her in the back, but she dodges and avoids a fatal blow and only takes 2 hits.

She attacks [1d10]

So do the Merry mares [1d10]

You might want to call for help from that big army which has a siege tower.

>>26967089
You laugh,the kngiths fall, full of pie. Before you is the door to the keep, behind you is the outer area where everyone else is fighting.
>>
>>26967259
Dreajaw takes 3 dmg,

TADS takes 4 and does helpless.
>>
>>26967259
Kero closes the door behind her and summons up a single Brocoli stalk in front of the door to the room with the knigths ''But of course, I cannot leave you dears without desert, huhuhu~''
With a flick of her spoon, the brocolli grows and grows and grows! blocking off the door and trapping the Knights in there
Their only escape would *GASP*
Eating.
The.
Brocolli
[1d10] wax/wane
>>
>>26967259
The Night Knight does not need assistance, cur! He is a villain, he knows what he's doing.

TADS falls to the ground, overreacting, taking up the entire panel complaining,

"Aieee. Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

The next panel shows a nondescript Merry mare calling him a "Bloody peasant", but that panel is broken into by TADS, taking up the entire next page with him on the ground, pointing to the reader,

"Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, didn't you?"

He then tumbles out of the way, hitting some of the Merry mares in the process.

"Go join a anarcho-syndicalist commune, I don't have time for you empty-headed animal food trough wipers."

> [1d10] Tumble: Recharge 1; Roll past an enemy, striking them. You may use this ability from helplessness. A successful Tumble from helplessness brings you to your feet.
-2 VP, you can decide how much i lose from it though
>>
>>26967521
>>26967485

PAUSED
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.