[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So they still don't have a library? You'd think Twilight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
So they still don't have a library? You'd think Twilight would want to fix that.
>>
>>26950485
There's a huge library with over 20k books in Twilight's castle
>>
It's in the fucking castle, Allison.
>>
>>26950498
>>26950504
>Implying Twilight lets commoners in.
>Implying anyone else even knows about it.
>>
>>26950485
Fuck, I still miss that tree
>>
>>26950498
>20k
Sauce.
>>
>>26950485
Allison, you're a fucking idiot sometimes, you know that?
>>
>>26950485
Literally the first thing that happens in season 6 is Starlight looking for the library that's in the castle
>>
>>26950518
What About Discord?
>>
>>26950546
Oh, I thought we were discussing actual canon.
>>
>>26950485
It will return and restore in the end of S6.
>>
>>26950498
Twilight's castle will be destroyed in the S6 finale.
>>
>>26950498

Starlight couldn't find it. No signs. So far no indication that it is the new town library.
>>
>>26950485
My best guess is that she got so caught up in filling the castles private library she forgot about the townspeople

Those poor poor ponys.
>>
>>26951023
Some people do say that the castle library is public but I would think it would be one of the first rooms if that was the case also it would have been mentioned and nobody has been seen in it
For that matter I never saw anybody in the golden oak library do people in ponyvile not read did nobody tell them the library had reopened when twilight arrived
Hm diamond tiara dident know she lived there come to think of it maybe they don't know it's not open after all.
>>
There is no public library, the one in the castle is a bourgeois circlejerk for royalty and friends of royalty. If the common pony became educated, the brittle balance of the feudal system would collapse.
>>
>>26951107
This
All of the books in the old library probably just said "luna sucks" in all of them
>>
>>26951085
Maybe twilight operated the library for a week before she realised how much work it is
That said most of the work is putting away books and she seems to enjoy that
>>
she is too busy living in the castle which ruined Ponyville's skyline
>>
>>26951311
First she takes over the skyline, then the town, then the world.

Calling it now: Bookhorse will be villain of the year 2021.
>>
Maybe earth ponies are growing a new library oak and it isn't ready yet.
>>
>>26953458
That could take years though
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.