[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 195
File: beautiful pony.png (430 KB, 938x820) Image search: [Google]
beautiful pony.png
430 KB, 938x820
It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's gentle radiance.

It's also Easter! A day in which a savior is reborn? Do you think Equestria has some form of an equivalent? Did the princess once go missing- throwing the whole of Equestria into a panic- only to turn up three days later? Or does she simply take three days off a year?

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/F2iArQf1
>>
>>26887160
>Did the princess once go missing- throwing the whole of Equestria into a panic- only to turn up three days later?

I'm imagining her just on a damn beach looking at the funnies literally a couple meters away from a major beach city. And ponies are just burning buildings and looting shops.
>>
File: Celestia and Luna.jpg (341 KB, 1944x1808) Image search: [Google]
Celestia and Luna.jpg
341 KB, 1944x1808
>manly tears
>inb4 Luna

Praisit
>>
Dead show.
Dead board.
Dead general.
Dead character.
>>
>>26887431
>>
We'll have one next week, anon. I just wish it'd stop poisoning the well.
>>
File: reasons to live.png (443 KB, 540x1198) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live.png
443 KB, 540x1198
It's about time someone made this thread. So apparently we skipped last sunday because some morons started a fake thread? But I haven't seen /moon/ either this week.
I had serious withdrawal symptoms.
In the meantime, some good Celestia greens appeared in the AiE and RGRE threads. A couple were from LaP and they were pretty good. I might be able to retrieve the links and post them here later so Helianon can add them to the archive if he likes them.

On another note, if you guys have seen the premiere, what is your opinion about the whole alicornhood thing? I still believe Celestia and Luna were born like that.
Have a nice Sun-day anons.
>>
\[T]/
>>
>>26888153
Please do repost them. I'll try and drop some new green as well, but if there was good content elsewhere and I didn't see it I'd sure like to as well.

Regarding the premier: With Haber now fully on the defensive it's pretty clear he wasn't thinking when that line went in. Even with that in mind, I still think it's less confusing if we take 'Equestria' to mean the nation formed after the three tribes united and not the literal world. Assuming the other option raises a bunch of additional contradictions (the issue of Twilight's longevity, for one) and everything just works more smoothly if you assume they were born that way.
>>
File: [navy seal copypasta].png (339 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[navy seal copypasta].png
339 KB, 1280x720
>Equestria having an easter equivalent
>"I was not always an alicorn princess, Anonymous.."
>'Oh?'
>"Yes, I was wrongly accused of heresy and ordered crucified by Ponyus Pilate."
>"It was only after my death that I ascended and blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda."
>'What?'
>"I had you going, Mr. Gullible."
>>
File: image.png (218 KB, 1164x852) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218 KB, 1164x852
>Be Celestia.
>You were at a crazy party last night
>You've just woken up on a beach.
>Its morning, and there's a bunch of bottles and trash around you.
>As well as a pool of vomit.
>Must've been one hell of a party.
>You look up to see the cityscape in the distance burning.
"What in the-"
>"PRINCESS CELESTIA! AFTER 3 DAYS SHE HATH RETURNED!"
>A white stallion with an obviously dyed lavender mane and tail approaches and bows before you.
"What."
>"Oh, why of course! You've been gone for 3 days, you couldn't have known what has happened."
>"You see my lord, at an extravagant party of yours in the castle, you drank a poison given to you by a heretic! After consuming enough of said poison, you vomited, and disappeared in a flash of magic."
"So why is that city of fire?" you question, gesturing to the city.
>"Why, we executed the heretic on the spot, and a revolution came forth! A civil war of those who are loyal to you, my lord, and those who have found a new God has erupted!"
"What is the new God?"
>"Well, the heretics have appointed Anonymous to be their deity, and on that day he was appointed, it is said he said 'Uhh, what?'"
>Great. They declared Anon a god.
"What poison did the pon- er.. heretic give me?"
>"Why, the only poison capable of corrupting something as holy as you: alcohol!"
>Great.
>You got drunk and disappeared for 3 days and caused a civil war to break loose.
>You're going to have a hell of a PR campaign on your hooves.
"One last thing - Where am I?"
>"The city of Las Pegasus."
>Well, at least you've broken your record for farthest you've drunkenly wandered from Canterlot.
>A cultist jumps from nearby bush and starts fighting your disciple to death.
>Fucking cultists.

Because everyone knows Celestia is an alcoholic. An adorable alcoholic with the powers of a god! The best kind.
>>
File: drunk bitch wat.jpg (89 KB, 640x485) Image search: [Google]
drunk bitch wat.jpg
89 KB, 640x485
>>26889871
>You see my lord
>my lord
>>
>>26888153
I'll be adding them to the archive in a bit once I get back to my computer
>>
Is this thread alive enough for some green?
>>
File: breaking-news.png (174 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
174 KB, 640x360
>>26890173
DO IT
>>
>>26890173
Always alive.
>>
>1288 C.E
>Anon the Ripper terrorizes Canterlot, preying on lone mares who stray from their homes at ungodly hours!
>The peaceful city is wracked with fear. Citizens are unable to leave their homes for fear of death.
>Forty-seven mares have already fallen to this monster's bloodlust and the body count rises!
>Seven mares have gone missing this week alone, and with the nefarious creature lurking about, they are presumed dead!
>".....Our hearts go out to each and every family who've lost loved one to this wild beast. It is advised that citizens stay indoors past sundown..."
>Princess Celestia trails off as she places the days newspaper down on the table and resumes her tea.
>"How convenient..."

Any takers?
>>
File: sunbutt cake.gif (4 MB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
sunbutt cake.gif
4 MB, 690x388
>>26890340
We're fuckin starving. Keep going.
>>
>>26890340
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>Lightning illuminates the dark skies over Canterlot. Rain crashing down like cats and dogs, hitting the cobble stone streets and going pitter-patter, pitter-patter.
>A shadowy figure stands over a corpse, blood mixing with water as it pooled around its boots.
>He was male. Tall and scrawny, almost sickly so. His eyes were those of a maddened bull and his teeth were razor blades fixed to his jaws. His clothing concealed the rest of him. Dressed in the height of fashion. At least, a popular aesthetic from where the creature originated. A very tall hat that rested lazily on his head. A long coat that stopped just by his calves. A very dapper suit hugged him closely in the cold rainy night.
>Lightning boomed across the sky again with an encore of thunder. He could see his reflection then, in the puddle of watered down blood. Rather, -you- could see your reflection.
>You crouch down by the corpse. She was still fresh, your latest kill. Your gaze traces her figure, starting at the hooves and making its way to her heart. There, protruding out of the mane's chest was a dagger. Blood ran from her mouth, as well as tears from her pinpricked eyes. You could still hear her struggling to breath as blood surged into her lungs. You shiver, perhaps because of the chill in the air or the adrenaline.
>>
>>26890388
>You gingerly reach for the hilt of the dagger, wrapping your hard leather gloves around it. Giving a mighty tug the dagger comes loose with a thick sopping sound. You shiver again.
>With your other hand you reach into your coat pocket and retrieve a handkerchief, dry with the blood of previous prey. The dagger quickly returns to its reflective metal form, no longer stained with the murky thick ichor of the innocent mare.
>After tucking the dagger away safely, you stand. It was getting colder by the minute. The longer you stayed out the higher chance you gave yourself to sickness.
>But before leaving, there was something you had to do. Something you do with ever mare after their life's ending. Very carefully, as careful as a mouse you stick your boot out and move it under the mare's dress.
>You apologize to the mare for what you were about to do and raise your leg, revealing the mare's cutie mark. A golden lyre.
"How quaint." you say looking at the lyre that lay snapped in half beside her.
>Withdrawing your foot you back away and give a deep respectful bow.
"You were extravagant. There hasn't been a mare like you in quite some time. And as I take my leave, I fear there won't ever be a mare quite so amazing as you."
>You tug on the lapels of your coat before turning to saunter away, leaving the mare damp and soaked.
>As you stroll through the rainy alleys of Canterlot, you whistle to pass the time. Your voice meshes with the sound of your leather heels on the cobble. Bouncing off the walls and skipping back to you.
>It had been an eventful evening for you. One that probably warranted your bounty raised another several hundred bits.
>The alleyway was illuminated by magical street lamps that gave the dark walkway a purplish glow. Looking down, you could see the light dance in the still puddles of rain.
"Damned pegasi."
>>
>>26890394
>It had been raining all this week and didn't look like it would let up any time soon. You couldn't say you liked rainy days. They obscured your vision at night and dampened your fine clothes. Not to mention mares caught in the rain were slightly less appealing than on a clear night.
>Regardless you still made an effort to make your rounds. If you hadn't, mares would go unattended under Luna's pale moon.
>Suddenly a flash of cold wind tackles you, grappling with you until you are completely still. You halt, listening to your surroundings. You were very paranoid, and rightfully so. Any self-respecting serial killer would be paranoid, right?
>You are stone; a craft worthy of Michelangelo as you stand perfectly still. For awhile you hear nothing. So you opt to wait a while longer. You wait until all your whiles are spent, finally taking up your stroll again.
>Then you hear it. The sound of whistles screaming into the brisk air. Harsh and heavy hoof steps trampling over cobble. Hoarse voices calling into the night at one another. They must have found her.
>Lighting becomes your ally as it throws its thunder out to conceal your own running footsteps. Your steps are masked by nature as you resume your route home in a hasty fashion.
>You count off in your head the number of twists and turns.
>Left, another left. Three rights while avoiding the lights. Over and under, concealed by thunder. It's always done without a blunder.
>Your legs bring you still as you take a moment to regain your breath.
"Have I always rhymed in my head?" you ask aloud. To no one in particular other than yourself. But you don't respond.
>Instead you continue walking, too tired (or too lazy) to run.
>You were about a few yards away from home. A nice abandoned house that sat between a bakery and shop for daggers and combs. It had been your stay for a very long time. So long in fact that you don't remember.
>>
>>26890404
>Time is almost meaningless to you now. When you came to Equestria the concept of time deteriorated. Slowly but surely. Now you can't even tell if you ripped your good shirt a week or a month ago.
>You open the large wooden door to your home and slither inside. The rain becomes muffled after you close it behind you, giving you the sense that you had walked into someplace else.
>There were no lights, only filtered rays that hung quietly in the air from the outside lights.
>Despite the darkness, it was very easy for you to maneuver. You knew where everything was,right down to the inch.
>Picking up where you left off you begin whistle. You go through your systematic ritual of undressing.
>First you peel away your long coat and with it the day's stress. Next you remove your hat, something that should be done first thing when entering a building. You remove your gloves, slowly peeling your hands out of the tight leather grasps of false fingers.
>You turn around, stuffing your gloves in your coat pocket and hanging it on the coat rack along with your hat. Then you turn around again, take five steps before removing your baldric.
>The leather strap comes off you with ease. The buckle a faded silver and discolored brass. Carefully you set it down on the table in front of you. Afterwards you take the dagger and place it on its pedestal with the delicacy of a bee on tulips.
>Your most prized possession. Eight inches from hilt to tip, a stunning metallic majesty that soaked its lusty fangs into countless mares. The hilt, which you admired so, was a combination of gold and bronze. A beautiful diamond lay encrusted on each side of the hilt. It was by far the fanciest thing you owned.
>You stare at the blade as it sits on the pedestal, as best you could in the dark anyway. At the end of each night you find yourself entranced by the murder weapon. Perhaps because you admired it so, or perhaps you loved the stories it held. Or maybe you envied it.
>>
>>26890416
>Men aren't made for murder. They simply choose it, whatever their motive might be. But a dagger is a weapon. A weapon meant for only one thing. Simply to kill. That purpose alone is what it was born for. It had no choice in its destiny. It simply existed and by doing so immediately became of use to others. Weapons have a simple life. One that will always be fulfilled so long as one fills justified in crafting such things.
>But a man is different. Men aren't merely tools granted a purpose upon their birth. Men have it harder. They must first grow, mature, think about what they're going to do before actually doing it. Men search for their purpose, and sometimes they don't never find it. For many, purpose comes hand-in-hand with death. They only realize their reason of life right before they take the big sleep.
>You weren't sure if you had found your purpose yet. Or if you even had one. Sometimes you argue that your purpose was stolen from you the moment you fell into this magical world. You had no destiny, nothing you'd be remembered by. It hurt, but only slightly. If you weren't going to be remembered as a whole then your legacy would be fragmented and spread across the whole of Equestria. In the hearts of each mare who stumbled around dumbfounded in the late night. Like any monster you would take your place in the fear of others. That would be your memoria. Or so you hoped.
>You break away from your trance and move past the dagger. Heading for the lights, which was a single oil lamp that was low on oil.
>You feel around in the darkness for the tinder box, not remembering exactly where you had placed it. Unlike most things.
>Eventually you find it and strike the match, lighting the lantern.
>The room around you begins to soften and open up. The darkness steps back and bows its head to the light.
>>
>Djinn back
>green
>>
>>26890426
>You hold the lantern aloft to get a proper vista of your home. It was the same as always. But for some reason you feel as though it kept changing with each day. As if the building around you was slowly withering away. And who knew, it may have been. Time marches on wards as you sit still. Never really going anywhere.
>You sigh, something you often did when home. You enjoy it, so much so you take another deep breath and slowly exhale. It feels good to breath. Breathing was a blessing. Nothing came better to you than the good clean air of home.
>You continue to breath as you move through your home, the light casting away the darkness that dare encroach on your residence.
>It was very natural for you to do this. Rather, it became natural. You love walking through your home, not going anywhere, just walking.
>But this time the ritual is broken.
>Never have you -not- wandered aimlessly around your home. And for something to disturb you was very unpleasant.
>You happened to stop in the living room. A room with high walls and wide spaces. Nothing in the room save for a couch, two chairs, a folding chair, a lounge chair, and a fireplace.
>The fireplace is lit. Strange considering you've never tended to it in all your days, weeks, months, or years living here. So why were flames gayfully dancing in the pit?
>The flames filled the room with a pleasant autumn red and orange that flickered off the burgundy striped wallpaper. On the walls were shadow-plays of light fighting dark, moving back and forth in a timeless tug-of-war. But you ignore it.
>Your left eye looks to the right and your right does the same, for it could do nothing but follow the left. You see nothing.
>Looking to the right, you again see nothing. But, you're sure someone is there in the room with you.
>Or maybe you did see them... and chose to ignore them? For some reason you find yourself afraid. Your breath halts and arms shake. You're no longer able to keep the lantern aloft and drop it.
>>
>>26890456
>Suddenly the room became the Sahara as heat bombards you from every direction. As if you were taking an early trip to Hell. The smell of sulfur rudely intrudes into your nose causing you give a disgusting gag. Fire. All was fire as it swirled around you and into you. Heating you to the point you were sure you'd burst into hot burning coals!
>You buckle over, closing in on yourself like a dying spider. Your tongue hangs ragged from your mouth, any trace of saliva evaporating into the air. You want to burst through your clothes. Drown yourself in the icy arctic waters of the north. Yet you could hardly move.
>Great fiery chains wrap around you and constricted your movements. It was like Great Beelzebub himself sprang out of the rock and wrapped his molten claws around your person.
>And then suddenly it stopped. Just when you were about to submit yourself to the madness of the heat.
>Your panting breath fills the now distilled air and you fall to your hands in knees, still feeling your internal thermometer drop rapidly.
>You look up and for the first time (in a very long time) since your stay in Equestria, you felt fear.
>There were only five things that frightened you. Stingrays, for their affinity with great Satan. The dog in Mr. Pantywaist's yard. Most amphibians. Commitment. And Princess Celestia.
>I'll give you a chance to guess what held your fear at present.
"Seventeen-sixty. Seventeen-sixty. The mare in the wagon goes by Trixie...."
>You recite yourself a rhyme to calm your nerves. Maybe she didn't notice you yet. But if you kept breathing so harshly you were sure to gain her ire.
"Thirty-three and thirty-two. Paul has an ox that's blue..."
>You look at the still form sitting in your favorite chair by the fireplace.
>She was massive. Imposing her figure on the world around her. As if gravity itself would bend to the weight of her will alone!
>>
>>26890468
>There was no way she could possibly be real. The laws of causality wouldn't allow her to even take her first breath. For nothing warranted her existence. Yet she walked liked normal ponies, flew like birds, created miracles like God. She loved like a woman and hated like a man. She was hot to the touch, yet immensely cold.
>Celestia seemed to fade in and out of reality. As she peacefully sat in your chair you worked on regaining your composure. You were getting used to her presence. Albeit very slowly.
"Twenty-nine, eighty-two. Three mice in my shoe.."
>Your breathing calms and you no longer feel the heat. Your body is returned back to you and you are granted control again. But you opt to stay perfectly still. You won't even breath. You won't even move your eyelids or blink. But what you would do is rhyme.
"Seven-hundred and thirty-four. Eight knocks on Heaven's-"
>"I would greatly appreciate it if you stopped that senseless prattling."
>A voice rings out that isn't your own causing your blood to freeze white. Only to quickly heat up again and boil.
>That's definitely her. No doubt whatsoever. Though you aren't entirely sure you could trust your own mind, it seemed like instinct. A primal instinct shouting at you that someone was there in the room with you. And that someone's name was larger than life.
>You stand, shaking in the knees. You shiver as you feel that familiar sensation wrack your body. Despite your best efforts, you can't help but feel giddy inside.
>Celestia isn't looking at you. She's quietly gazing into the flickering flames of the fireplace.
>The sight of her makes your heart pound. Like it was tearing through your ribs in order to break itself free from your body. And you'd let it.
>She is very beautiful. A beauty that is sometimes incomprehensible and always understated. No one man, whether he be the most skilled poet or wordsmith can one-hundred percent depict her. She is simply 'above' mere words and thought.
>>
>>26890493
>Her beauty makes you want to turn and flee, because you knew her beauty would hold an unstoppable power over you. It was coupled with age old wisdom. The kind your grandmother would only hint at. You can practically -feel- Celestia's life just by standing in her presence.
>It makes you want to cower. And also rush towards her and bring her into your embrace.
>You open your mouth to speak but are interrupted by her shooting her deathly stare at you. You turn away, if you had gazed a moment more you would have drowned in the sheer intensity.
>"Anon the Ripper. Anon short for Anonymous. Full name, unknown. Age, unknown. Blood type, yet to be determined. A 'human' who found his way into our world. An urban legend in some small towns in the countryside. Each one exaggerated and inflated to the point of out right tall tales and lies. No different from a mythical beast. You shouldn't even exist. Yet here you are. Standing before me like a terrified child. I have to say I'm disappointed. I would have thought Canterlot's infamous monster to be more...intimidating."
>She looks away, dismissing your existence.
>How dare she?
>Who does she think she is?
>Who does she think you are?
>Well, she has every right. You can't hope to stand up to someone of her caliber.
"Intimidation is a tactic employed by bullies and barbarians. I am neither of the two. If I am a monster, then I prove the case that we monsters are indeed civilized."
>Anon, what are you doing? Don't give the God princess any lip!
"You insult me. My honor is damaged, as well as the honor of all monster kind. We are good people. I can assure you that. But you... you've broken into my home. Sat in my favorite chair. And now impede on my honor. If I am only a monster, what does that make you?"
>You're putting up a front. There's no way you could be this confident in front of her, is there?
>At least, that's normally the case. But you've always had the knack of faking it til you made it.
>>
>>26890501
>Celestia finds herself looking at you again, this time you don't look away.
>To your surprise there was no nefarious intent in her sightseers. There was no longer the stifling feeling of oppression suffocating you. You were free to breath normally and rhythmically.
>"All buildings, persons, items and objects within the realm are mine to subjugate, dominate, and command. Therefor, this chair has been commandeered by the monarchy."
>What?!
>You huff, folding your arms and turning your nose up.
"To hell with that business. That's my favorite chair and it's going nowhere. Remove yourself from the throne of the great Anon!"
>You shoot a glare at the princess and it is returned ten fold. But you can't back down now. You have to fight for what you believe in. And right now all your belief, faith, and religious fortitude is placed in that single peace of furniture.
>"I will not relinquish the best seat in all Equestria to some lowly murderer who doesn't even have the decency to hide the body. Really, you made it easy for me, Monster. It's a wonder how the guard hadn't found you. But that's the price you pay for a decorative task force."
>You tuned her out a long while ago. Now you were trying to wrap your head around how exactly she was sitting in that damned chair. -Your- chair.
>Celestia's horn was now glowing gold and so was something by her side. With her magic she lifted your dagger into the air. Rotating it and cocking her brow as she studied it.
>You grind your teeth, wanting even more to grind them on her big stupid face!
"That is mine!" you say as threateningly as you could manage.
>However, Celestia isn't phased. She only continues to look over the blade. Sometimes scoffing at its 'crude' craftsmanship
>"Need I remind you? All buildings, persons, items and objects within-"
"Enough! Return my dagger and remote yourself from my cathedra!"
>>
>>26890510
>Surprisingly you find it within your self to approach her. But as soon as you take the first step, that terrible heat rushes towards you and collapses your knees. Celestia's sheer will alone throws you to the floor and you hit it hard. You cry out an "Oof!" before rolling over, turning the room upside down.
>She bears down on you with her heat of a billion burning worlds. Her stare is entire planets crumbling and bending to gravity as they are pulverized and consumed by the celestial flames.
>You are motionless. Trapped in the chaos of her pupils.
>"I am not one for games, Monster. I did not come here to play with you." she says in a stern voice.
"So why -are- you here, Majesty? Come to kill me? No, had that been the case I would be in shackles and hurried off to your dungeons until my chopping day. Or is it hanging day? Or are your people too soft to actually end the life of another?"
>You begin to squirm, trying to break yourself free of her will. All the while keeping eye-contact with 'Her grace'. She was enjoying watching you struggle. You knew this by the very slight smile that tugged at her lips. It pissed you off.
>"On the contrary. Killing is precisely why I've taken time to walk upon the ground and sift through the endless mounds of garbage in lower Canterlot. The philosophy of death is exactly why I personally took it upon myself to find its most committed agent."
"If you've come to flatter me save it for someone who needs it. Besides, what could princess want to know about murder. Nonetheless an immortal one. Get to the point you zounderkite!"
>Your loud mouth earns you an inflammation of the lungs and you cry out to the high ceiling.
>"I've come to you Monster because I feel you can be of use to me. Despite your lowly existence beneath a ruler's hoof. Out of the great benevolence of my own heart I am offering you grander things."
>>
>>26890510
Insolence.
>>
>>26890523
>Surprisingly you find it within your self to approach her. But as soon as you take the first step, that terrible heat rushes towards you and collapses your knees. Celestia's sheer will alone throws you to the floor and you hit it hard. You cry out an "Oof!" before rolling over, turning the room upside down.
>She bears down on you with her heat of a billion burning worlds. Her stare is entire planets crumbling and bending to gravity as they are pulverized and consumed by the celestial flames.
>You are motionless. Trapped in the chaos of her pupils.
>"I am not one for games, Monster. I did not come here to play with you." she says in a stern voice.
"So why -are- you here, Majesty? Come to kill me? No, had that been the case I would be in shackles and hurried off to your dungeons until my chopping day. Or is it hanging day? Or are your people too soft to actually end the life of another?"
>You begin to squirm, trying to break yourself free of her will. All the while keeping eye-contact with 'Her grace'. She was enjoying watching you struggle. You knew this by the very slight smile that tugged at her lips. It pissed you off.
>"On the contrary. Killing is precisely why I've taken time to walk upon the ground and sift through the endless mounds of garbage in lower Canterlot. The philosophy of death is exactly why I personally took it upon myself to find its most committed agent."
"If you've come to flatter me save it for someone who needs it. Besides, what could princess want to know about murder. Nonetheless an immortal one. Get to the point you zounderkite!"
>Your loud mouth earns you an inflammation of the lungs and you cry out to the high ceiling.
>"I've come to you Monster because I feel you can be of use to me. Despite your lowly existence beneath a ruler's hoof. Out of the great benevolence of my own heart I am offering you grander things."
>>
>>26890532
>Celestia pulls away, taking your breath with her.
>The air around you then falls in temperature. Celestia's hold on you softens and you are given your freedom of mobility back.
>"Of course should you refuse, I will eliminate you on the spot. And in the wake of your death, I will erase every trace of you. Every possession of your's and every memory of you. Then I will capture your soul and plunge it into the core of my own affinity. Where you would spend the rest of my days burning. Try and make the right choice. I do not want to be disappointed."
>You rise to your feet, somewhat stumbling. Celestia retakes your seat by the fire, which only serves to anger you further.
>It was bad enough that she just waltzed in here, annexing your things. Now she's making you a deal you couldn't possibly refuse!
>Well, you -could- refuse. Just to spite her. Yeah, that'd show her that not everything bends to her will. But then, who would remember you? All the magnificent deeds you have given the world would be completely snuffed out! No proof of your spectacular existence! All traces denied!
>Your stomach feels heavy and the hints of a fever begin to over take you.
>This devil has trapped you in her game! It wasn't even fair. You're not even competing on a fair playing field.
>But it's not like she isn't spot on. Allying with her could further your goals; widen your ambition. And there was nothing particularly wrong with using someone to your own gain, right? That's what it'd be. She wouldn't be using you but vice versa.
>You chuckle to yourself as you revel in your triumph in mental gymnastics.
>Celestia doesn't seem to notice this. Instead she continues to observe your dagger. At least she has an appreciation for blades at least.
"I have decided." you say aloud.
>You puff your chest out, flexing your muscles and drawing in breath.
>"Have you? Very good then. Your decision?" she replies dismissively.
>>
>>26890542
"I have decided that I will join you." you say with an exhale.
>It still feels very good to breath.
>"Excellent. Though it was never your choice to begin with."
>Celestia stands and as she does the room around you seems to dwarf.
>Even now Princess Celestia imposes her presence onto all. It really gives you the feeling that this entire world really is her domain.
>You somewhat admire that, though not completely. After all, you have no desire to rule the world. It'd be too much of a hassle for a simple monster like yourself. No, you would rather stick to the pleasant happy life you lead now.
>Celestia moves closer to you, her wings now spread as wide as the sky. Suddenly they wrap around you and you are once again inches away from the princess.
>She's holding you close, so close she could practically smother you if she chose to snuff out your life right here.
"Is personal space not a concept here in Equestria?"
>She says nothing at first. She's only staring at you. Her wings pull you in closer and presses your face against her's.
>"Listen to me. From this point on you are -my- monster. You belong to me. Everything you are. Your body, your mind, your soul, all objects for me to employ at my leisure. Do you understand?"
>Celestia's face hardens. The chaotic vortex in her eyes threaten to swallow all you are should you fail to comprehend.
>And to comprehend what exactly? That you practically just signed yourself over as a slave?
>You think to yourself. That wouldn't entirely be so bad, would it? She was an immortal deity and ruler of an entire country. You could have anything you want. But to be totally her's? The thought disturbed you. You belonged to no one. You belonged to your passion!
>And yet, you find yourself wanting to accept. The idea of being a tool was appealing. At least for now.
>You were always an indulgent man, Anon. Why not explore this idea to the fullest? At least until you get bored.
>>
>>26890552
"Fine then. I'll be your tool, play thing, partner or what have you. Consider myself your's to command."
>Celestia smiled. It was exquisite. A beautiful amalgamation of maleficence, benevolence, and immaculate beauty. Truly she was Elysium itself.
>"Perfect. You will like your new life, I promise you. You have made me a very happy and satisfied mare. My monster."
>Within an instant your lips lock with her's and her embrace tightens around your form. Your eyes shoot wide as you struggle to breath and move. But you are trapped. Trapped within a cage of hooves and wings.
>You could feel everything within her with just this one kiss. Her breath, her heart beat, the coursing of her immortal blood in her veins. And most of all, the unending warmth. It all poured into you, flooding your body with an overwhelming sense of peace and pleasantry. It is similar to how a poet compares the wonders of heaven to a single moment in time.
>You feel her tongue invade your mouth as she pushes deeper into the kiss, tightening her hold on you.
>You begin to lose yourself in her, wander if you'd ever be able to resurface. Soon enough you would drown within her and never see her day ever again.
>There is an attempt to pull yourself away, but you find you aren't strong enough. Her strength far exceeds your own and you are completely powerless.
>Your life is being drained from you. She is literally taking you from yourself and capturing it within her!
>Then you realize you can't breath. You begin struggling as best you could but to no avail. Your eyes roll into the back of your head and all is darkness as you collapse into her. Your body goes limp and your consciousness is locked away for the time being.
>Celestia pulls away from you with a loud 'pop' and she gasps for breath. She still maintains her devilish smile as she looks you over, pleased with herself.
>"There. Now that that's out of the way...."

And that's part 1. Hope it was fun to read,
>>
>>26890569
is Celestia really a bitch or just towards Anon?
>>
>>26890581
What do you think? He's a murderer.
>>
>>26890581
Uhh. I wanted to write her as somewhat cold in this one. So yeah, she's a bit of a jerk when dealing with him. But she has her moments of kindness.
>>
File: spiral power sunhorse.jpg (8 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
spiral power sunhorse.jpg
8 KB, 546x546
THERES SO MUCH GREEN HERE, BRO
>>
>>26888153
>>26889010
>>26889901

Ok here are the links. These were written by Love and Powerlifting

Tactful Negotiations
(Originally appeared in RGRE)
http://pastebin.com/uL11Q7rv
Celestia negotiates a peace treaty with the changelings and her husband Anon is not happy about it

Hormones are a bitch
http://pastebin.com/NQfeN3Vs
Anon and Celestia deal with her pregnancy and her hormones running wild
Our little Dawn
http://pastebin.com/5CTUX824
Celestia is about to give birth to her and Anon's baby. Anon almost flips out in worry.
This appeared in AiE. I asked for a pastebin but the writefag didn't want to put it in his bin because it is a lewd green:
>>26811171

That's all I have. In case you like them and they end up in the archive I wrote a little synopsis for each one of them (without thinking too much, so you can change them if you want)

Links delivered. I hope I don't get satan trips this time
>>
BRONIES EVERYWHERE
>>
File: b29.png (151 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
b29.png
151 KB, 421x500
>>26890569
>>
File: 1447001176589.png (2 MB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
1447001176589.png
2 MB, 1024x764
>>26890657
Thanks, the archive is updated
>>
File: celestia_card.png (2 MB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
celestia_card.png
2 MB, 800x1066
So, can I have the Sunfags' opinion on something? I was told by some very inviting Anon that a discussion flamewar could be had here
>>26881105
Whaddya think? (But I guess I just put my hand in a hornet's nest)
>>
>>26890995
Fuck you for bringing this up.
>>
File: go wey.png (439 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
go wey.png
439 KB, 1280x720
>>26890995
>muh pure as the driven snow waifu
No. She's like a fucking gorillion, she's had to have gotten down a few times.
>>
>>26890995
You come into my home...
>>
File: celestia do it for her.png (505 KB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
celestia do it for her.png
505 KB, 1280x914
>>26890995
Whatever makes you happy.
If there's an alternative to that theory, it's certainly not going to be considered by anyone of actual authority on the matter, and the inferences of a modern people whose experiences are consistently with the average people of the modern day (if that) really shouldn't reflect too much on the theoretical behavior of an idealized sun princess in another dimension.
>>
File: 1345953171134.jpg (19 KB, 584x328) Image search: [Google]
1345953171134.jpg
19 KB, 584x328
>>26891206
What
>>
>>26890995
Welcome to the argument that has killed a thousand threads. We've had rational and absurd arguers on both sides.

I personally tend to assume she's had a few lovers, but selects carefully and doesn't just bed anyone for the hell of it.
>>
>>26891270
fictional alicorn princess != a 3D person

Expected behavior of fictional character with crazy long life!=Expected behavior out of a real person living that long

A cartoon originally intended for children will never directly tell you a character fucked someone back in the day. We basically have no information on the topic.

Believe whatever makes the hell you happy and move on. It's basically up to personal interpretation and really doesn't need to take up any more time.
>>
>"Hmm, the bit is up on the neighponese yen but still chasing the griffonian shekel.."
>She exhales a puff from her stoge
>"I wonder what those cows on 'The Far Side' are up to about now."
>>
>>26891345
It's a pretty common fantasy trope that too strong connection (mean: love) between a mortal and immortal can only lead to grief, since the mortal side of the couple will eventually die. So, responsible members of immortal races refrain from that sort of thing
Could this be true for Celestia, too? I think that's pretty believable, given her personality
>>
>>26891851
That's honestly why I assume she chooses her lovers so carefully: She knows opening her heart will ultimately lead to grief, so she must be certain that it is worth the pain.

At the same time, after the first lover she knows the great joy and happiness that can come of finding someone to love - so she cannot close up her heart completely again.
>>
File: p1c.png (2 MB, 1501x1501) Image search: [Google]
p1c.png
2 MB, 1501x1501
>>
File: 1458448562793.png (770 KB, 1280x1005) Image search: [Google]
1458448562793.png
770 KB, 1280x1005
I really like this mare.
>>
File: 1a4f12f0e02b716fce16ad490b456f11.png (859 KB, 1917x1423) Image search: [Google]
1a4f12f0e02b716fce16ad490b456f11.png
859 KB, 1917x1423
>>26892711
>>
https://twitter.com/Fyre_flye/status/714213124962844672

Celly no
mom no

my soul hurts
>>
>>26893523
Don't take anything she is saying particularly seriously right now. She's also recently said that Twilight is going to fall in love with Bulk Biceps, Pinkie gets boned by a moose, AJ has 12 husbands, Big Mac dies before marriage, and Gummy eats all of Fluttershy's cats.
>>
File: 1437857705854.png (422 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1437857705854.png
422 KB, 900x700
>"Why take a car when you have me?"
>>
>>26890995
Waifus are pure!
PURE!
>>
>>26890569
I liked it. Wow man, you surely know how to write a good green. I loved the dialogues and the descriptive parts, it felt almost like I was there with them. I wish I could write greens even remotely good as this...
Now I'm waiting for part 2
>>
>>26893523
Why the fuck are people still tweeting her about mlp?
That's just rude.
>>
>>26893965
>>
File: 1457323714637.jpg (52 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1457323714637.jpg
52 KB, 600x334
>>26893523
>Celestia has loved and lost. She will never love again.

>tfw
>>
File: biglestia.png (202 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
biglestia.png
202 KB, 900x900
>>26893965
>>
>>26895137
what's with these things now? Did I miss something?
>>
>>26895173
Don't give it any (you)'s.
>>
I hope they get their thread back up and going tomorrow.
>>
Remember it is more noble to love a mare than a woman.
>>
>>26896266
>she's flying over me
I want to strip naked, wear her regalia and tuck my dick between my legs.
>>
File: tumblr_nz484qk0UU1txhhtko1_1280.png (218 KB, 600x296) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz484qk0UU1txhhtko1_1280.png
218 KB, 600x296
Only 18 of us. This is fine. Pretty chill in fact. We're all that's left at the end of the world.
>>
File: you feelin it, jack.jpg (19 KB, 392x402) Image search: [Google]
you feelin it, jack.jpg
19 KB, 392x402
>>26897141
This is it, bro.
I wouldn't mind facing the end with the other 17 of you.
>>
File: Standing...jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Standing...jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>>26897191
We are all we have left. We have to stick together. Until the cycle is renewed. Everything end. But after that end, there is a great rebirth. Diamonds don't last forever, sooner or later they become dust. But from that diamond dust, newer and brighter diamonds are formed.
>>
>>26897280
We on the grind in /sun/
All the time in /sun/
Ain't nothin on my mind but /sun/
>>
I'm not quite ready to die yet.

>>26887160
So, a couple of weeks ago I did a thing about Celestia visiting oldfag Anon with filly Twilight. First part can be found here:

https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26671585/#26747035

Now picking up again from the back end of that block.
>>
>>26897715

> Twilight had, in fact, not managed to break anything.
> That doesn't keep Anonymous from startling her with a roar as soon as he catches sight of her.
> "Oi! Put that down! Didn't I tell you not to touch anything?!"
> The orrery that had been floating in her magical grip - its planets and moons whirling wildly - nearly falls to the ground as Twilight leaps into the air with a squeak.
> The golden glow of your own magic slips in to keep it from shattering against the ground, leaving the filly free to dodge back beneath to hide beneath your belly.
"Anonymous, please!"
> Snatching the orrery out of mid-air, Anonymous replaces it on the shelf it had come from.
> "I told her not to touch anything! What if she'd broken it?"
> "I didn't touch it, Princess! I swear, I was just looking with my magic-"
> Hushing Twilight the a gentle nuzzle - brushing your nose to the top of her mane - you shoot a sharp glare at Anonymous.
"Really, Anonymous. She was a filly."
> "I filly who can't follow bloody simple directions, apparently."
> He peers down at her with one eye squinted, as if trying to inspect a specimen to his category.
> Twilight peeks out, her purple eyes wide, and vanishes behind your hoof again with a tiny, fearful noise.
> "Is this really your apprentice, Celestia? I thought they would need a backbone to pass into your service. Or brains. Or both."
> Another squeak - this one more of anger than fear - issues from somewhere beneath you.
> "I'm not stupid!"
> "Oh? Coulda fooled me-"
> "That's not our solar system. The planets aren't timed right, the continents on Equus are wrong, and there are too many moons going around it."
> When Anonymous does not interrupt her again, Twilight goes on:
> "But the planets are all geared correctly; they've even accounted for the gravitational interactions of the two larger ones. I've never seen anything like it!"
> In the silence that follows you let out a soft breath of relief.
> Maybe now he would-
>>
>>26897739

> "Are you tutoring an apprentice, Celestia, or a walking encyclopedia?"
> Now your breath rushes out in an exasperated sigh.
"Really, Anonymous."
> "Yes, really."
> Picking up the tea set, he continues on.
> "Well, are the two of you coming for some tea, or are we going to all just stand around here?"
> Twilight peers out from beneath you as Anonymous teeters off with the tea tray.
> "Princess...?"
> Sighing gently, you lean down to nudge her forward with your muzzle again.
"Come. He will be less upset once he sits down and eats a little."
> He'd better be.
> Places are already set out by the time you arrive - the fading whisper of the hover-module of the drone responsible barely audible to your ears.
> Of course he wouldn't dare let you see him letting them do the work, but out of sight...
> Twilight struggles into her seat beside you, while Anonymous settles across the table.
> "Now, then, Celly. How else holds Canterlot these days? Is Gallant Shield still leading the guard?"
"Ah, no. He retired fourteen years ago."
> "...pity. That old gelding had a kick to him. I liked him."
> Silently you stifle a groan as Twilight pipes up:
> "Princess, what's a 'gelding'?"
"...something you will learn about another time, Twilight."
> It's a good thing she'll find something else to research before then.
"In answer, no - Stalwart Stand holds the post now."
> Anonymous screws up his face, muttering softly and rubbing his beard with a free hand.
> "Stalwart, Stalwart... I don't know that name. Is he any good?"
> Sipping your tea softly, you nod.
"I believe so. A bit aggressive, perhaps, but I am sure he will come to mellow out in time."
> "Could he beat me? Maybe I should come down and test him."
"Anonymous, a half-trained cadet could beat you. You do not have to test everypony who stands at my side."
> A sour look is shot in your direction, to which you simply smile and again raise the teacup to your lips.
> "...that's not the question, Celestia, and you know it."
>>
>>26897748

> Setting down your teacup, you sigh and offer a small nod.
"Canterlot's defense stands strong, Stalwart Stand is a strong pony, from a good line of-"
> "A good line?"
> Cane thocking against the floor, Anonymous shakes his head.
> "You know what I think of that bloodline business."
"-I was going to say a good line of cadets. All of them performed well, and he most of all."
> "Would he kill for you?"
"Excuse me?"
> Setting down his teacup, Anonymous selects a long, thin cookie and uses it to jab at your chest.
> It's with his gloved hand, you notice - not the one still with flesh and blood beneath it.
> "If I came down there now and announced I was going to depose you, would he be willing to put a blade through my throat? He himself?"
"I do not recruit my captains of the guard solely based on their willingness to end lives, Anonymous."
> "Then maybe you should."
"It is their job to guard the realm, not to commit murder for me."
> "I had to. Repeatedly, as I recall. And I frankly question whether a soldier who's never bloodied his blade and a walking astronomy book-"
> Here the jabbing finger turns in Twilight's direction.
> "-is enough to keep you safe when Ni-."
> You hiss softly, cutting Anonymous off before he can mention... that.
> Catching your meaning, he simply concludes his statement again.
> "...is enough to keep you safe."
> So that's what this is about.
> Your face falls, as do your ears.
> "I'm quite serious, Celestia. I've been gone for too long, I think; should go back down there and slap some sense into everyone again. Maybe slap some sense into you."
> Your mouth opens for a rebuttal, but before the words can come another voice speaks up:
> "Stop being mean to Princess Celestia!"
> Twilight had stood up in her seat, her forehooves planted firmly on the table, eyes narrowed, and nose scrunched up.
> "You're a bully. A big, fat bully and being mean to Princess Celestia.
> Anonymous regards her with a tilted head.
>>
>>26897755

> "So I am. How about that."
> "Well-"
> A moment of hesitation; Twilight clearly hadn't been expecting that and needs a moment to gather herself.
> "Well, you shouldn't! She's the nicest, kindest, smartest pony there ever was and you're not being fair to her."
> "Life generally isn't fair."
"Anonymous, Twilight-"
> "Then she should just leave and let you be a big bully alone."
> His face drops, going flat.
> "What."
> "That's why you're all the way up here alone, isn't it? Because you don't like anypony, and nopony likes you. But Princess Celestia came up here anyway, so you should be nicer to her!"
> "Well..."
> A slow grin creeps onto Anonymous' face.
> "Well, the bookworm has a backbone after all."
> The cookie he held is placed on Twilight's plate, leaving the filly peering back and forth between the two of you with a confused look.
> "Take it, Twilight Sparkle. You've earned it; it's been a while since anyone hit me with something that stung quite like that."
> "I - I don't -"
> Folding his hands in front of her, Anonymous actually smiles at her.
> "You're right, by the way. Many ponies are... reluctant to approach me. You mentor is, as you said, the exception."
> "Then - why?"
"Because he cares for me."
> Extending a wing across, you let it settle on Twilight's back.
"Sometimes he cares so much that it gets a little bit in his own way."
> "I don't get it."
> "You ever have a pet, Twilight?"
> "I have a baby dragon I take care of sometimes."
> Anonymous' eyes bulge as he looks at you.
> "You gave her a baby dragon?!"
"Spike isn't showing any signs of their normal greed instincts. And his fire breathing is well under control."
> "Of all the ridiculous - you know what, nevermind."
> Sighing, Anonymous drops both hands to rest on his cane.
> "If you ever do get yourself a pet, Twilight, you'll find a time where you start to worry a great deal about them."
> "Princess Celestia is not a pet."
> "Oh, I don't know. There was this one time with a bridle-"
>>
>>26897767

> Coughing heavily and flushed, you cut that particular line of discussion off hard.
> "Right, well. No, she isn't a pet. Which honestly means I get to worry even more, because princesses tend to get in an alarming amount of trouble compared to pets."
"I will not argue with this..."
> "See, take the time I met her. Pets do not get trapped in pocket dimensions between realities with strange aliens. Princesses do."
> You can see the questions practically pouring from Twilight's ears.
> "Trapped...?"
> "In a pocket dimension, yes. Beautiful big island, some kind of blend of things leaking in from both our realities - where she came from, and where I did. Would've found her way home in time for afternoon tea I'm sure-"
> Anonymous flashes you a grin and a wink.
> "-but my ship got nabbed along as well, and so the whole thing turned into a big adventure instead."
"I'm not sure I would wish it to have ended any other way than it did, though."
> "Even the part where I said hello by shooting you?"
> This time it is Twilight's turn for her eyes bug out.
> "You shot Princess Celestia?!"
"Unfortunately."
> "Oh yes. Right in her royal flank."
> Little strangled noises emerge from the filly, to which Anonymous gives a cackle.
> "Didn't know she was a princess at the time, mind you. I just wanted answers as to what crashed me on this awful deserted island."
"That he immediately attempted to save my life after that may have somewhat affected my opinion of him."
> "Here I thought you just liked it that I waited on you hand and foot for a week while the hole healed up."
"That was part of it."
> "The point, anyhow - the point is, I am hard on those around her because I want to be damn well sure that they are going to give Celestia the absolute best."
> Already, however, you can see the thoughts whirling in Twilight's head.
> A new set of questions has come to her, the old ones being filed away for future investigation.
>>
>>26897799

> "You - you said that you came from a different reality."
> "Yes, I did."
> "...where did you come from, Mister Anonymous?"
> "Ah."
> A real, true, wide grin spreads on Anonymous' face.
> "Well why don't you go get that orrery and the set of maps rolled up next to it down again and I'll show you."

--------

> Be Anonymous.
> And be thoroughly entertained.
> Not that you'd ever show it.
> The little purple filly Celestia had brought with her was devouring information at an alarming rate
> If she could just knock some common sense into her skull, there might be hope after all.
> Maybe get her some training from their better tacticians, rig up a simulator space with your own equipment to test her...
"...and so when I tried to make a jump to the next star system, and Celestia tried to teleport at the same moment - well, I don't pretend to get it. We ended up... crossing paths."
> "That... violates everything I know about Clover's Second Theorem on Teleportation! Alternate realities should not be-"
> Tuning her out for a moment, you let your gaze wander over to Celestia.
> The princess has her forehooves crossed on the table, eyes focused in that way you were all too familiar with.
> That was her thinking face.
> Except for her, 'thinking' meant more like 'calculating'.
"...do I get to know what's going on between those ears of yours or do I have to pay a toll for your thoughts?"
> "Is there a price on my ideas now?"
"Absolutely! One sugarcube for the pony."
> Picking up the sweet between finger and thumb, you wiggle it meaningfully - and laugh a moment later when the cube is torn from your grip and bounced off your forehead in a cloud of golden magic.
> "I am thinking that I will be going outside for a few minutes. Lower the sun, spend some time with - them."
"Mmm, that time already? What about-"
> You glance meaningfully to Twilight, her nose still buried in the maps.
>>
>>26897821

> That they were of a world she had never and would never lay eyes on did not appear to enter into her consideration.
> Celestia simply smiles.
> "I believe I can trust you to keep her safe for a time."
"Then you clearly haven't learned anything at all."
> Laughing that warm, gentle way she did - that way that even now left your heart beating slightly faster - Celestia rises.
> "I will be outside."
> Your head unabashedly follows her as she struts for the entrance - tracing over her coat, seeing the tiny ruffles and distortions in it all too clearly despite your aging eyes.
> You'd seen many of the scars they hid added to her, after all.
> Waiting until the windows dim with the last vestiges of fading sunlight, you heft yourself upright.
"Twilight, come with me. I want to show you something."
> Wrenching herself from the maps, the little filly follows after you heavy footsteps and thudding cane - tiny, rapid hoofbeats on the wooden floor.
> Halting beside the window, you pat a chair set in front of it.
"Climb up here. I hope you've wiped your hooves, though - this is my favorite chair."
> "Simply rolling her eyes, the filly clambers up and onto the seat, settling her forehooves on the back.
"Look."
> Beyond the back porch, Celestia stood with her wings spread and head held high and proud.
> Light blazed from it, and in the distance the ivory sphere of the moon rose.
> Despite her regal pose and intense magic flowing through her, Celestia's wings drooped.
"Now. Watch."
> For a few moments her head lingered upright - nose pointed to the moon above.
> Then it fell, and Celestia advanced with careful, heavy steps.
> A little gasp issues from Twilight, and you know she has spotted her mentor's destination.
> "A-Are those...?"
"Gravestones, yes."
> "Who are they?"
"Ponies who died for her."
> Twilight tries to bring herself to repeat what you'd said, but can't quite bring the words out.
> "D-Die-"
>>
>>26897826

"Yes. Ponies who gave all they could for her. Not the only ones, of course, but some of them - the ones who didn't have anyone else to claim them."
> Silence falls between the two of you as Celestia approaches each gravestone in turn, head lowering to touch them with her horn.
> At last you speak up:
"If you listen to one thing that I tell you, Twilight Sparkle, listen to this. She's putting a lot of trust into you. You're her student now, but soon you're going to be a lot more."
> Leaning forward on the cane, your joints popping softly, you motion to the distant alicorn.
"But if you're going to be what she relies on, there's one thing she you have to keep in mind: She's a princess, but she's also a pony. An individual. She has loved, lost, raged, cried, and everything in between."
"She is beautiful, yes - magnificent, even - but if you're going to be close to her, don't ever forget that she has a life as well. Do not treat her as a thing, but as a being."
> "But - she's - Princess Celestia!"
"Princess Celestia whose mane I once held back as she vomited out a Changeling poison throughout a night."
> A touch of amusement lingers in your voice.
"It is extraordinarily hard to find someone a visage of immutable perfection when she is heaving her guts out on the ground in front of you."
> To this Twilight remains quiet a while longer.
> Finally, a question works its way up to her lips.
> "...did they love her? The ponies out there?"
"Some of them, I expect. I can't know for sure; I only knew one."
> "Oh..."
> Then, a moment later:
> "Did you love her?"
> Smart little runt.
> Maybe too smart for her own good, until someone could teach her to keep her mouth shut.
> But you answer anyhow.
"Yes."
> Your voice is soft as a whisper, a hiss of breath that sounds as old as you feel.
>>
>>26897835

"I did. I do. And I won't be around to look much longer, Twilight. I'll find my place out next to the rest of them sooner or later, and someone else will have to be there to be there to stand for up for her - for Celestia the pony, not Princess Celestia."
> "You - want me -"
"I want someone, and she obviously thinks you're the right one. But all that knowledge - all that studying I can tell you do - it isn't going to mean squat if you can't push yourself to give her what she actually needs."
> Another hesitating pause before she goes on:
> "...will I have to die too?"
> Your lips begin to form an automatic answer, but you halt it before it can come.
> Would it be right to tell her that?
> She would have to face death sooner or later, but now...
"No. Not for her, not have to. But you will have to be willing to risk yourself, or all that studying isn't going to be worth crowshit."
> "Is that how your arm...?"
> Being forward now, wasn't she?
> Considering that she'd barely been able to face you only a few hours before...
> Pulling off the gloves that covered it, you regard the dulled metal glimmering beneath - servos whirring gently as your fingers flex.
> To your surprise, Twilight doesn't flinch from it - instead regarding the prosthetic with a mix of awe and fascination.
"Yes. Your perfect princess cut it off."
> "Cut it-"
"Right off, just beneath the shoulder. Dragon had burned it too deeply even for her magic. Blood all over the place; must've taken her ages to scrub it out of her coat. Not the only thing I've lost either."
> "Will I have to...?"
> Sighing gently, you shake your head.
"You're missing the point. It's not about will you get hurt or not - it's about will you be there when she needs you, whether that's to listen to her and not judge her as a princess or to stand in harm's way for her. It's about if you're going to be able to push yourself when I'm not around to be an abrasive ass for you."
>>
>>26897863

> Twilight considers for a long moment before answering:
> "I think... she could probably use another pony out there for her now."
> Celestia probably hadn't expected Twilight to see this in the first place, let alone join her.
> But you had just told Twilight to act on what Celestia needed, not just what was expected...
"...let me open the door for you."
> Long after Twilight had shot off into the darkness to join the distant form of her princess, you stand at the window still.
> Your gaze drifts upwards, to the moon and the horse's head imprinted on it.
> Celestia had long ago told you about the one imprisoned within it, but for the most part you hadn't thought a great deal about it.
> That sort of thing was distant - something begun long before and something you'd expected to end long after you'd passed on.
> Now, though...
> Her visions - her flashes - hadn't been wrong in the past, and so you didn't doubt when she said that filly was important.
> But that didn't mean the things that had happened hadn't cost Celestia her scars, or you even more of your body.
"If she doesn't want me to face you..."
> Your voice is a soft, hissed whisper.
"...then I won't face you. But I damn well won't sit around on my ass waiting."
> The moon, of course, does not reply.
> You shoot another glare at it anyhow before turning and thudding off back towards the table.
> Dinner would have to be made for both of them, considering the hour.
> Besides, your bones - those that are still actually bone - ache, and you need to sit down.

And there we go. Even if we're a bit slow this week, feedback/reviews/criticism are appreciated.

As a random side note, if I ever write another thing for /sun/ it'd probably be the story of how Anon and Celestia met in (and escaped) that pocket dimension.
>>
I ain't speakin foreign
You know what I'm sayin
Better have my cake, nigga I ain't playin
>>
File: 1459055003181.png (438 KB, 876x590) Image search: [Google]
1459055003181.png
438 KB, 876x590
>"Couldn't just send a fucking gift and be done with this autism, oh noOoOOOo, I just HAD to force myself to be here in pony."
>"And look what it got me. WELP', never again."
>"Nope, nu uh, no way, no how. Not fuckin' doing this shit again."
>>
File: 1454272422514.png (904 KB, 600x894) Image search: [Google]
1454272422514.png
904 KB, 600x894
>>
C'mon man, one of you other 17 fags is going to have to bump a few times during the night.
>>
I fight for the Goddess!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc2UuGzABxs
>>
Night.
>>
File: kick ass and praise the sun.gif (190 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
kick ass and praise the sun.gif
190 KB, 500x313
>>26899439
Well said, friend.

>>26899352
We'll keep the torch lit for a while longer.
>>
>>26897883
This was ballin. I really like old man Anon and I don't get to see it often. I like how tough business he is too. Kinda abrasive but not too much to be unlikable.You can tell he and Celestia have a very long history together and it makes you wonder about all they've been through. This in particularly

> "Did you love her?"
> Smart little runt.
> Maybe too smart for her own good, until someone could teach her to keep her mouth shut.
> But you answer anyhow.
"Yes."

This shit got me hard man, fuck you. I feel like a lot of Anons would be able to relate to this one, sense most of us have the whole "Protect the Queen with your life" mentality or romanticize the idea.All in all man, good job. I look forward to anything else you do.
>>
>>26897141
in last /sun/ we were like 80. Give people time.
>>
File: king_arthur_round_table.jpg (157 KB, 550x223) Image search: [Google]
king_arthur_round_table.jpg
157 KB, 550x223
>>26897141
18 Knights standing in the face of darkness and death? If only we could be so grossly incandescent.

Say it with me /sun/

Brother to brother, for life until death.
>>
>>26900143
That we, being brothers on the same path, might be ever striving against the insurmountable, so that we can face it all resolute-
That we, brothers being stalwart in our convictions, unwavering against the inevitable, may be united in this journey-
That we, brothers for life, our hearts filled with our fraternity and our own love of goodness, may find peace, even in death-
Aye, that we can even dream of such things is rapturous. If only we could be so grossly incandescent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YGzqbEeVWhs
>>
>>26890569
I'm on the fence on this green, the writing is certainly great I'm just not quite sure where it's going. Definitely has me curious enough though I'm hoping the next installment clears things up.
You ever going to finish The last human on fimfiction? Recently got around to reading it.

>>26897883
Didn't know I needed grumpy old man anon but I certainly do now! I would really like to know how they met/escaped that pocket dimension definitely looking forward to you writing it. Although I would still like to read Anon's ultimate fate and if he does indeed get to face NMM, so I am kind of hopping you decide to write that too.
>>
File: image.png (721 KB, 1280x911) Image search: [Google]
image.png
721 KB, 1280x911
Morning.
>>
>>26897883
I like it. It sounded more like the prologue of a much bigger story than a story itself. It makes you wonder about a lot of things. It makes you want to know more about them.
Are you going to write more?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvn-yt2XNI8
>>
>>26897883
Yes! I was really looking forward to read the rest of this story!
Now I know jack shit about writing or the English language so I'm afraid I can't give any real criticism besides those doubled words in some parts like for example:
>someone else will have to be there to be there to stand for up for her
or editing/ copy pasting errors? like:
> there's one thing she you have to keep in mind

Overall I gotta say I greatly enjoyed reading it, loved the concept of spaceship stranded Anon from the future (was wondering if there was more to the high tech knowledge Anon had last time you posted and I like how you haven't explained it right away with a WALL OF EXPOSITION but in a time and place that feels natural and fits into the story). Actually the same can be said about dialogue and scene transitions as well. It all feels natural to me with no blaring OOC moments and the story has a nice "flow" to it with no poorly done cuts, skips or transitions that would ruin the immersion. Also you get free points for weapons grade cute filly Twi.
Looking forward to whatever you have planned wether be it Tia & Anon past adventures or future meetings assuming Anon didn't kick the bucket the moment Celly and Twi left.

Also pastebin link where?
>>
>You ever going to finish The last human on fimfiction? Recently got around to reading it.

I'm a lazy fuck with no drive. I'm surprised inspiration even hit me last week to bust this out. But I'm trying to get back into writing right now, so it'll prolly be slow on updates. Hope you're enjoying it despite some of the errors though.
>>
Nice weather today.
>>
File: celestia mane.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
celestia mane.gif
1 MB, 500x375
>>26902417
Indeed it is.
>>
What does she like in terms if art? Simplicity or the abstract? I'd like to have a day where we just crudely color coloring books.
>>
>>26903137
I'd imagine she'd have an eclectic taste in art.
Appreciating elaborate high traditionalist art with a classical style, conveying ideal forms in realistic and beautiful poses, be they in the form of paintings, elaborate tapestries, stained glass windows, statues and the like, all seems natural for her form and status; at the same time for her to be dismissive of other forms of expression would seem odd for her. Warmly colored abstract work would probably be fairly appealing to her demeanor, while her appreciation for anything as simple as coloring books would only strike me as stemming from a motherly nature. I don't doubt that she'd enjoy whatever if there was care put into it (crude or not).
>>
>>26903137
I'd have some famous ass horse painter paint the two of us in an American Gothic fashion but we'd both make faces or wear masks.
>>
File: amon goeth sl2.jpg (109 KB, 1000x541) Image search: [Google]
amon goeth sl2.jpg
109 KB, 1000x541
I think they just nuked /moon/.
>>
>>26903520
they nuked /moon/ AiE RGRE practically every other thread I was in. I fear we are next..
>>
File: why god.png (301 KB, 643x636) Image search: [Google]
why god.png
301 KB, 643x636
>>26903520
>>
>>26903556
/moon/ is lost. Everyone is hiding in MLPG, panicking
>>
>>26903556
What the hell happened exactly? In one moment I lost 3 open threads
>>
>>26903556
Is there something going on?
>>
>>26903595
I don't know they practically deleted half of the board
>>
File: scared sunhorse noises.png (214 KB, 548x433) Image search: [Google]
scared sunhorse noises.png
214 KB, 548x433
>>26903616
Either we are getting /mlpg/, or mods are drunk
>>
File: mad celestia.png (788 KB, 894x886) Image search: [Google]
mad celestia.png
788 KB, 894x886
>>26903635
>>
Someone started a wth happened to the threads and it didn't even last 60 seconds
>>
I don't even understand the logic, /moon/ gone but not /sun/, AiE and Fingerbang gone, but not Manos or Tsundere.

What the actual fuck, it's not even like those were bottom threads, AiE was pretty high, and RD general was page 7.
>>
>>26903780
No clue, some anon probably pissed off a mod and this is the second coming of the scruffening.

But back on topic,

If you were to make her some toast which do you think she'd prefer jam or honey?
>>
Is it finally happening?
>>
File: I BET PERRY DID THIS.png (230 KB, 307x292) Image search: [Google]
I BET PERRY DID THIS.png
230 KB, 307x292
>>26903780
>>26903829
There was a thread on /qa/ but not much in the ways of answers. They'd suggested it was a mod acct hacked, rouge mod, or some newfag mod going batshit.
>>
>>26903829
Honey. I'd joke about it being gold like the sun on her butt. And then shed flick me on the nose with a spoon.
>>
>>26903853
I'd put my money on their acct being hacked. Only deleting certain threads and not all the others seems to support this.
>>
>>26903556
Then get the fuck out, faggot!
>>
>>26903862
>Celestial flicks you on the nose with her spoon as she happily munches on her toast
>as soon as she finishes she gives you a quick peck on the lips before heading to day court
>>
File: [princess intensifies].gif (205 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
[princess intensifies].gif
205 KB, 600x500
>>26903890
Figured it might've been that when I looked through the catalog and saw that keemstar and 'horse girl' thread fucking weeb autism untouched.
>>
>>26903862
I can't think of any better answer to this question because that's exactly how it would go down. A quick kiss would follow after I respond with a mutually assured nose boop.
>>
File: 1456535679184.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2500) Image search: [Google]
1456535679184.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2500
/moon/ is still dead, sister.
>>
>>26903945
Fuck you. I didn't make that post just to feel these feels.
>>
Hopefully the moonfags can find some refuge here while we wait out the shitstorm
>>
File: 1453862289066.jpg (2 MB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
1453862289066.jpg
2 MB, 2700x1800
>>26904039
We will wait another thousand years if need be.

Preferably not though, I'd run out of tea
>>
>>26904066
half of the board is gone man... not only /moon/
>>
File: 1458043495182.png (275 KB, 600x730) Image search: [Google]
1458043495182.png
275 KB, 600x730
>>26904098
I just posted this picture in /moon/
It's good to have a home here.
>>
>>26904104
I'm actually worried now, rgre was something I enjoyed lurking and reading. At least /sun/ was spared.
>>
File: sister feels.png (252 KB, 1114x716) Image search: [Google]
sister feels.png
252 KB, 1114x716
>>26903556
>purging all the generals
>purging all the fetishes
for what purpose? i have like 7 discussion threads open already, was that really necessary?
>>
>>26904118
Welcome, someone should be here shortly with cocoa and a blanket for you.
>>
File: c1l1.png (458 KB, 1070x1024) Image search: [Google]
c1l1.png
458 KB, 1070x1024
>>26904039
Let them come here. Let them always be welcome here.
So let it be written, so let it be done.
>>
File: 1427682060126.png (1 MB, 1902x1080) Image search: [Google]
1427682060126.png
1 MB, 1902x1080
Welcome brothers. Mind your feet though. We just got this carpet today.
>>
>>26904149
Not all, just random ones. Like Fingerbang but not Manos
>>
>>26904149
I have no idea. We are going crazy in mlpg and no one knows what the hell is happening.. there's no logic in this whole thread deleting thing.
I must admit I am quite scared.
>>
This thread might disappear too.
>>
Anonfilly just went poof
>>
>>26904270
fuck. See you next sunday guys
>>
File: sister, observe, tis a faggot.png (2 MB, 6270x4350) Image search: [Google]
sister, observe, tis a faggot.png
2 MB, 6270x4350
It's actively killing any threads where the OP mentions anything about moderation.
>>
>>26904254
>>26904298
Take heart. Even if the radiant sky is blocked by a storm, the clouds will pass over, and where once was shadow there will be light once more. All things pass, and return in their times. There exists in this world beauty and goodness nobody could ever destroy or delete.
>>
Our measly 18 has increased to a small 26. This is fine. Welcome brothers.
>>
>>26904629
Pretty everyone is panicking on mlpg, including moonbros
>>
*gasp* help me! I don't wanna die with all these other threads!
>>
>>26904669
>Pretty everyone is panicking
and they're right. Shit, this is the scruffening 2.0
>>
>>26904760
Is it? Is it really?
>>
>>26904787
Half of the board is gone, man. It is.
>>
>>26904787
seems that way. bans are being passed out for petty reasons, and threads that are well within the rules are being pruned.
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 1063x752) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 1063x752
>>26897141
>She was happy. The last one had moved on...
>Finally they had all realized their potentials, forged new friendships, some had even managed to find love.
>The joy she felt when those close to her were finally able move out from under her wings and spread theirs was what she strived for.
>It was her duty as princess that they all found their own happiness. No matter how much they had wanted to stay under her wings forever, she knew they could not.
>very much like Twilight she knew that being under her wings too long would mean that eventually she would be holding them back. No matter how much she loved them, she had to let them go...
>She knew all this...
>Then why couldn't she stop crying?
>>
>/sun/ remains through the devastation
damn it feels good to be a sunfag
>>
File: 1459000194493.png (2 MB, 1889x1181) Image search: [Google]
1459000194493.png
2 MB, 1889x1181
>>26904866
Please, don't hurt me
>>
>>26904866
mlpg is still up too. all it proves is bias.
>>
>>26904850
>moved on
Never.
>>
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 1000x945) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 1000x945
I love you /sun/. And I feel with our /moon/-guests. Something fucky is definitely going down.
>>
Discussion of the current situation is occurring in >>>/trash/2082951
>>
>>26897883
This gives me LOTR vibes for some reason.
>>
If this is it, I'm glad I got to experience it with all of you. Why didn't we have more threads together.
>>
>>26897883
Nice work.
>>
File: 1448960450198.png (203 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448960450198.png
203 KB, 1000x1000
>Be Anon, sitting in your cozy little cottage with Sunhorse, both of you enjoying a little peace and quiet while indulging in some delicious tea.
>No words pass between you as you simply smile at each other and sip from your respective cups.
>Yours had just a bit of lemon and mint, while Celestia preferred a spoonful of honey and milk.
>Nothing could break this nice little get together.
::KNOCK, KNOCK::
>Well so much for that.
>Getting up from your seat you made your way over to the door and opened it.
>There standing, looking like she’s been through tartarus was Luna, Celestia’s younger much more anger prone sister.
“Not gonna lie, you look like shit.”
>A grumble is all you got from the night princess.
“Well then, come in.”
>Standing aside you let her walk through the threshold.
>You should make her a cuppa as well, she looks like she needed it right about now.

A welcome to our displaced friends
>>
File: psychic battle.gif-original.gif (742 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
psychic battle.gif-original.gif
742 KB, 1200x1200
>>26905662
>>
File: 1459008471973.jpg (174 KB, 836x612) Image search: [Google]
1459008471973.jpg
174 KB, 836x612
FR up for 10 minutes, yet shitposting threads are instantly deleted. Back alive?
>>
go away
hugging sun princess
save the world later
>>
>>26905805
Waiting with /moon/ until we fill page 10.
>>
>>26887160
nah
>>
File: crystal sunbutt.png (359 KB, 1214x1024) Image search: [Google]
crystal sunbutt.png
359 KB, 1214x1024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDaWo7R2YXY
I think it's over.
>>
>>26906383
It was probably just one person. Hopefully the other mods told him to knock it off
>>
File: 1451036786676.jpg (607 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451036786676.jpg
607 KB, 1280x1024
We're up again. Thanks, guys
>>
>>26906456
>We're up again. Thanks, guys
What is family for?
You're welcome.
>>
>>26906456
Glad to be of help.
>>
File: 1419907103752.png (3 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1419907103752.png
3 MB, 2000x1500
Bye Moonbros.
>>
File: princest1.png (286 KB, 1111x1024) Image search: [Google]
princest1.png
286 KB, 1111x1024
Don't be strangers, moonfags.
>>
Now that everything seems to have calmed down, let me just share a little something.
Of all the dozens of threads that were nuked, WE managed to survive. The thread everyone claims to be dead. The bump general. The image dump general. We are alive. It's ridiculous.
/Sun/ never dies, faggots.
>>
File: image.png (680 KB, 900x638) Image search: [Google]
image.png
680 KB, 900x638
>>26907278
We're not dead. We'll never die.
We just take it abit slower than the rest of the generals. A more relaxed pace.
Just like Celestia, millennia-wise and beyond experienced, who prefers to sit in the garden, sipping tea and reading a book, during those warm days when everyone else seems so hectic and stressed out.
She knows, just like /sun/ that slow and steady wins the race.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1600x1472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1600x1472
I love her so much. I just wanna spend my days in her company, watching how she raises the sun, helping her with all the paperwork, sit at her side during Day Court. Eating dinner with her, discussing the day, or any other topic at all.
And at the end of the day go outside, in the garden. To cuddle under a blanket while watching the stars appearing, and the moon slowly moving across the sky. To softly kiss her lips and whisper that I love her. And then quietly sing to her, while she falls asleep on top of my chest.
>You are my sunshine, my only sunshine....
>>
>>26908180
celestia wouldnt waste time with any of us anon

shes the ruler of the entire nation
if you dont have magical potential she doesnt have time for you
>>
>>26908180
>>You are my sunshine, my only sunshine....
That song always gives me chills. I can't help but think about her everytime I hear it.
>>
>>26908249
>a Human who could reach her wouldn't have incredible potential and experience enough to be worthy of her interest
Anon, you should know better than to believe that. Have more faith in yourself and your fellow sunbros. She has no shortage of time ahead of her, and a heart enough to care for a nation. Even if you did fail to win her heart, you'd still have a place in it without much trouble.
>>
>>26899938
Yeah, that exchange was one of my favorite bits as well. Sometimes I get an idea for 3-4 sentences at the heart of a scene, and then try to construct a logical narrative that links them together.

>>26901854
Thank you for pointing out those errors - I'll fix them in the pastebin. I'm glad that I've managed to skip flat exposition, as it's something I'm actively working on improving.

>>26901405
I'm absolutely going to conitnue this. I think it has a few more sunday's worth of story to it before I consider moving on to something set in their past.

>>26900945
>Anon's ultimate fate
I honestly hadn't considered writing that, mostly since I know how I want it to happen and it'd take a whole big long story I'm not sure I have in me. I'm afraid I'd abandon it halfway or quality would drop precipitously.
>>
>>26910162
Lookin forward to what you got man.
>>
>>26910162
>I'm absolutely going to conitnue this.
Glad to hear that
>>
>>26897748
>> "Princess, what's a 'gelding'?"
>"...something you will learn about another time, Twilight."
why is this even a thing

why writefag
>>
/mom/ got nuked, so I'm hanging out here.

Why is Celestia the go to pony for autists like me who have mommy issues?
>>
File: 1444943691820.jpg (99 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444943691820.jpg
99 KB, 791x1024
>>26912003
We are a bastion of purity and loyalty to our Goddess, surrounded and beaten against by the waves of failed threads and starved generals.

Keep the flame alight brother, even if it is just for a little while longer. Its worth it.
>>
>>26912354
>>
>>26912354
In light of recent developments, you might want to tone the roleplaying knightfaggotry down.
>>
File: [renegade prompt popping up].gif (2 MB, 625x570) Image search: [Google]
[renegade prompt popping up].gif
2 MB, 625x570
>>26912542
Anon please, the sticky is just shitty damage control. Half the threads that were deleted had nothing to do with the writfag bait thing, and look at the catalog now.
>>
Night /sun/
>>
>>26912003
>/mom/ got nuked

What? I started the last one, and it reached bump limit a couple of weeks ago. Some faggot started a new one after a few days, I told him to fuck off and no one kept posting. I am currently awaiting the established date to open the new one

Half of the board was nuked, but /mom/ wasn't there, unless someone tried to open another one prematurely and I didn't notice.
>>
File: das knight.jpg (249 KB, 678x900) Image search: [Google]
das knight.jpg
249 KB, 678x900
Good morning /sun/shine
>>
Pg 8 ain't gr8
>>
>>26914835
It was started prematurely. Gathered a few replies and got caught up in the mad mod's axe spree.
Figure the next one ought to come atleast the 2nd week of April.
>>
>>26915991
I can't find it on desustorage. Did it have the proper name or number?
> next one
April 22 was the arranged date
>>
>>26915991
No, now that I remember it, it was just someone asking for lewds from the thread/involving the two.
>>
>>26887160
>>
File: metal sunbutt.png (279 KB, 900x722) Image search: [Google]
metal sunbutt.png
279 KB, 900x722
>"BEAST! BEAST, BEAST!"
>"The number of the six!"
>>
>>26916068
>Rizcifra
I keep wishing this fucker would come back. He produced some beautiful Celly work.
>>
>>26902290
I love it so far and I look forward to your updates. Take your time if you must. It's good enough to be worth the wait. Like another anon in the thread said, slow and steady wins the race.
>>
https://derpiboo.ru/1091860?scope=scpe1452c6f563d2fcc69e382ea983eb9b8caaf85eb6
>>
>>26917047
>balloons
ehhhhhh
>>
File: elcor.png (124 KB, 338x343) Image search: [Google]
elcor.png
124 KB, 338x343
>>26917058
for clarification:
""WRY DISAPPROVAL: eh."
>>
>>26917047
I always pictured 'exquisite piercings' as being more her sister's style:
https://derpiboo.ru/532937?scope=scpe5083c1e6fea35b99a76ce606c0415cc215bcc63b

...wonder if Celestia would share her toys?
>>
File: your princess commands it.png (55 KB, 596x679) Image search: [Google]
your princess commands it.png
55 KB, 596x679
>>
File: sweating solaire.jpg (41 KB, 325x358) Image search: [Google]
sweating solaire.jpg
41 KB, 325x358
>>26917387
>>
>>26917047
Imagine being just some guy calmly running a discrete piercing shop in some nice, quiet back alley of Canterlot. You're making a decent living, comfortable without really raising a lot of interest...

And then one day, Princess Celestia - Sovereign ruler of your nation, Princess of all the land, Guider of the Daystar, Banisher of Discord, the Eternal Sun - walks in your door and asks you to pierce her nipples.

Or do you think she'd get her sister to do it for her? Not risk word ever getting out, but now she has to constantly tolerate Luna's questions about how they feel?
>>
>>26887160
Praise the Sun. Because without her, it would be fucking cold and dark and shit.
>>
File: omnomnomwhaargarbldomnomnom.png (267 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
omnomnomwhaargarbldomnomnom.png
267 KB, 1024x768
Curious, what's the consensus here in the ways of preferences; do you prefer her as a pony, human, don't mind either way?
>>
>>26917387
SHOW ME YOUR PUSS FIRST
>>
>>26918009
Pony. If I had no choice then I'd still take human though.
>>
>"You didn't SPECIFY a SIZE, Princess."
>[mad, echoing cackling]

trot trot trot trot CLANG
trot trot trot trot CLANG
>>
File: 1453662285921.jpg (1012 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
1453662285921.jpg
1012 KB, 1200x849
>>26918009
Pony.
Without a shred of doubt.
It's what perfection looks like.
>>
File: dafuck.gif (288 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
dafuck.gif
288 KB, 500x281
>>26918114
>>
>>26918009
Don't mind either way.

That said, 90% of humanized art is complete and utter garbage. Either ballooned up figures that are exaggerated to the point of disgust, or some kind of ridiculousness that looks like it crawled out of animu vidya. Finding good human sunbutt is hard.
>>
>>26918150
>Finding good human sunbutt is hard
They are definitely seldom seen.
>>
File: 1449874545617.png (638 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449874545617.png
638 KB, 683x1024
>>26918150
It is.

I suppose this would fall under the 'animu' category.
>>
File: .png (131 KB, 522x403) Image search: [Google]
.png
131 KB, 522x403
>>26918150
Finding good human is hard, period.
>>
>>26918171
Booooo

>>26918173
boo, but only lower-case and somewhat fewer 'oo's

>>26918180
you should be ashamed of yourself
>>
File: defleppard12.jpg (47 KB, 795x476) Image search: [Google]
defleppard12.jpg
47 KB, 795x476
>>26916427
If you look at the shirt closely, you can see the letters "Lep" in Def Leppard font. That would mean this is, in fact, an 80's Sunbutt.
>>
File: 1457728526673.jpg (45 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1457728526673.jpg
45 KB, 450x450
>>26918180
What the fuck am I looking at?
How Horrifying
>>
File: 1454448158868.jpg (711 KB, 1166x1500) Image search: [Google]
1454448158868.jpg
711 KB, 1166x1500
palate cleanser
>>
File: god why.jpg (60 KB, 468x615) Image search: [Google]
god why.jpg
60 KB, 468x615
>>26918180
For what purpose

What the absolute fuck compelled someone to make this?
>>
>>26918173
I actually don't mind Lumineko too much. I guess I should have clarified, it's more that a lot of it seems to have her done up in some kind of 'generic magical girl' or JRPG/KRPG getup for no clear reason. It's one thing if it's a fetish picture, but otherwise...

>>26918180
I... what...
>>
File: 1458584844620.png (333 KB, 1217x907) Image search: [Google]
1458584844620.png
333 KB, 1217x907
>>26918150
>>26918171
>>26918173
How human?
>>
File: image.png (175 KB, 694x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175 KB, 694x900
[whipcrack]
>>
File: 1451995120422.png (605 KB, 1257x1179) Image search: [Google]
1451995120422.png
605 KB, 1257x1179
>>26918379
If you insist.
>>
File: .jpg (185 KB, 900x1163) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
185 KB, 900x1163
>>26918314
I believe this is a glitch, the model was only partially loaded.
>>
>>26918516
Saved. As a collector of weird, this is a must have.
Also kind of hot.
>>
File: 1453740134167.jpg (268 KB, 2715x2346) Image search: [Google]
1453740134167.jpg
268 KB, 2715x2346
>>26918580
Glad you like it.
>>
That is not Princess Celestia. None of this is Princess Celestia.

What the fuck man

get with the program
>>
I wrote something.

>The night sky above Canterlot is a wonder, being so close to Princess Luna after all.
>She always loved adding especially fantastic details here, you'd seen her do it, painting the heavens with a smile.
>Stars blazed on, forming wonderful and legendary shapes of mythical heroes and beasts of days past.
>Here, the Grand Eastern Star made up the head of the great dragon Nero, and beside it was a string of stars called the Swift River, which also formed the wings of Nero's companion Izazi.
>The two dragons made for an especially wonderful sight tonight with the roving red star Hazum in Nero's eye.
>An event that took place once every six years, according to the scrolls you'd been poring over last night.
>But tonight you were watching the sun.
>You take a sip of the hot cocoa in your dog head shaped mug.
>It's hot, but not scalding.
>Gives you that great soft warm feeling that flows down your throat, into your chest, wrapping itself gently around your heart and spreading out to your extremities.
>You yawn, your breath coming out in the wintry air as a quiet fog, a testament to the life you breathe.
>And then you turn to look at Princess Celestia.
"Pleasant evening."
>Celestia smiles, shifting a little on the bench the both of you are seated on, her eyes still locked on the sky.
>"Luna has particulary outdone herself tonight. I haven't seen a night like this in years."
>She looks away from the sky and instead turns to you with an accusatory glare.
>Celestia's still smiling though.
>You chuckle and raise your hands in defense.
“I may have mentioned that we were going to spend the evening in the gardens.”
>Slurping a little angrily at the last dregs of hot cocoa in her own mug, Princess Celestia scans the hedges and snow banks before her.
>You follow her gaze, but take in the finer details, like the bright winter chrysanthemums.
>A flower entirely unique to Equestria, they blossom only in the colder months, glowing a cold blue at night.
>>
>>26918596
Want more of this
>>
>>26918609
>”I’d rather keep our dates private. Especially from Luna.”
>You roll your eyes.
“Oh come on. I know Luna loves her little spying games, but just look!”
>You fling your free arm out and gesture at the vast garden around the both of you.
“No one here.”
>Celestia stares you down, brow perked as she refills her mug with the thermos you’d brought along.
>”Have you forgotten whom you’re speaking of? I’d bet you fifty bits that she’s tucked herself inside a night shadow somewhere here, watching it all and trying her best not to giggle.”
>Visions of all those times you’d seen Princess Luna just flit straight out of shadows like a whisper of darkness came to mind.
“I suppose you’re right.”
>Quiet.
>The both of you sit apart from each other, emotions running a little cold.
>You start to catch a chill from it, and from the air around you.
>Shivering, you take a big gulp of your hot cocoa along with a good look at Princess Celestia to warm yourself again.
>She sits perfect as always, here now without regal attire.
>Celestia sports an earthy brown wool scarf around her slender neck, a woolen tuque of the same brown on her head.
>The tips of her ears poke out just past the tuque, all red and rosy like her cheeks in the cold.
>Her fur…
>It sets the snow about the both of you to shame, how it glimmers like fresh powder snow at sunrise.
>And her mane, you’d always adored the way her mane and tail acted in the cold.
>Their flowing was fair slower at these temperatures, it would be more accurate to describe it as ‘pulsating’.
>A rainbow, frozen and yet free, oozing its way through the air.
>Every reaction was delayed, every movement.
>Princess Celestia was always a little sluggish in the cold, despite her great inner warmth.
>She was perfect.
>You shook your head and smiled, reaching over Celestia’s withers to grasp her shoulder and pull her close.
>Celestia sighed, but she acquiesced, nuzzling into you.
“You’re so warm.”
>>
>>26918621
>The princess giggled softly and her delicate brow rose as she locked eyes with you.
>”I’m the princess of the sun.”
>Chuckling, you drew your arm back a bit, giving Celestia more room as your eyes wandered over the gardens again
>It was good to get that warmth again, warmth was becoming a rarer and rarer commodity, always getting snuffed by winter’s soldiers.
>The assassins named frost, snow and ice.
>”Thank you Anonymous. Sincerely.”
>You looked back at Celestia, somewhat surprised.
>She was smiling warmly at you, taking a quick sip of her hot cocoa.
>”I know you told Luna because you wanted to please me, and you have. This is a beautiful night, I should be enjoying it, not wasting it by searching shadows for friends.”
>Gentle, you leaned forward and planted a little kiss on Celestia’s fore head.
“And I’m certain you won’t find any friends there.”
>Celestia rolled her eyes, but she nodded nonetheless.
>You smiled and stood up, setting your mug down on the bench.
“Well, I’ll be right back, got to use the little colts room I’m afraid.”
>Princess Celestia lay lax on the bench, covering the whole surface with herself.
>She smiled coyly at you.
>”I’ll keep your seat warm.”
“Thanks.”
>You walked at a brisk pace through the gardens, around bushes, passing plinths and statues.
>Relief, ahhh it was finally coming to fruition.
>You’d done it, you’d gotten to Princess Celestia’s heart.
>A laugh came unbidden to you, stepping out of the cold and back into the marble halls of the palace.
>Here it was not cold so much as it was chilly, with the marble frosted over in places.
>You brushed aside a patch of the frost, revealing a little magical rune.
>Nothing huge, about the size of the tip of your thumb, but complex and shimmering with magic as your hand brushed against it.
>Without hesitation, you pressed your thumb against the rune.
>>
>>26918630
>Immediately it crackled to life, sending off a faint pulse of light before disappearing completely.
>You breathed deep and backed away from the wall, leaning on the opposite wall beside the shadowy staircase.
>Your smile faded as you reached into your pocket for a smoke.
>Using a scrap of paper writ with a flame rune, you lit your cigarette.
>One deliberate, slow drag, filling your lungs with smoke.
>Then out.
>Two.
>Then out.
>Three.
>A scream pierced the night, twisted.
>Beautiful, almost.
>Then just as quick, it was stifled, snapped up by the wintry air as though it had never been.
>As though warmth had never been.
“Warmth is becoming a rarer and rarer commodity after all.”
>”So it is done. The whore of the sun went quickly. You were right about the cold, it slowed her just enough.”
>You turned to look up the stairs beside you.
>A pair of turquoise eyes gleamed at the top, staring back at you.
>In no rush, you puffed on your cigarette again before starting up the stair.
“I don’t know, I wasn’t there.”
>The eyes squinted, frustration roiled out of the shadows and the terrible voice of the speaker.
>”You heard the scream, just then. Are you not my ally?”
>You shook your head and chuckled, stopping just before the landing, just before the eyes.
>The shadows around them were near impenetrable.
>Near.
>Vaguely you could espy the shape of a mare, tall and cruel.
>Cold.
>A night mare.
>Your brows shot up in false surprise.
>>
>>26918643
“I thought you died, all those years ago.”
>That roiling frustration ceased, making way for the heart stopping chill of a laugh that the owner of those eyes let loose.
>”I would say the same. Lucifer.”
>Now it was your turn to laugh, you nearly coughed and choked on your cigarette doing it.
>But eventually you gathered yourself up, and puffed calmly on your cigarette.
>Then you tossed it away, down and down the stair, back into the moonlight.
>You stuck your hand out to the shadows, to the staring, piercing turquoise eyes.
“I’m no Lucifer.”
>The shadows shifted, pressing out to meet your hand as a single black furred hoof with a blue, steel horseshoe.
>You grasped the cold hoof and shook, firm, smiling back with your pale green eyes all a splendour in hellfire.
“I’m the man who sold the world.”

Done. Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u3Yj80Q0

Song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSH--SJKVQQ
>>
File: fear460.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
fear460.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
hold me
>>
>>26918658
Was comfy at first. Settling me into the mood. Then you fucking hit me with the shit I love. Fuck you you bastard. You even added the stairway. It was 7/10 but that last part bumped it to a 9. Really liked it.
>>
File: 80a.png (105 KB, 192x277) Image search: [Google]
80a.png
105 KB, 192x277
>>26918658
>>
File: large.png (639 KB, 713x947) Image search: [Google]
large.png
639 KB, 713x947
>find the Royal Photo Album
>share a kek with Royal Sisters
>ruin the atmosphere when you ask who took the photos
>>
File: dirge.jpg (534 KB, 1100x1410) Image search: [Google]
dirge.jpg
534 KB, 1100x1410
>>26918737
Thanks, glad you enjoyed.
>>
File: ncdfbvnn3xv0i558vr92.jpg (47 KB, 800x453) Image search: [Google]
ncdfbvnn3xv0i558vr92.jpg
47 KB, 800x453
http://gizmodo.com/a-nightmarish-timeline-of-what-would-happen-to-the-eart-1767042787
>>
>>26919232
https://derpiboo.ru/854262
>>
>>26918658
That was great; the comfy left me unprepared for what followed. Damn that stung...
What could possibly make that worth it?

/sun/, is there anything you'd sell the world for?
>>
>>26919338
For her.
>>
>>26919338
>/sun/, is there anything you'd sell the world for?

Her. Money. World Peace brought on by a uniform federal government. I think about it a lot and it makes me realize that I am probably not a happy man if I'm willing to sell my own kind for my own gain. But I am human and humans can be terrible so I'm not that bad I guess.
>>
>>26918658
but why
>>
>>26919380
>World Peace brought on by a uniform federal government
full retard

enjoy your dystopian hellscape of a future
>>
>>26919526
I will.
>>
>damp Celestia smell
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 195

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.