[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Anon, did you steal that pie granny smith left on the window
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (191 KB, 710x1126) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 710x1126
"Anon, did you steal that pie granny smith left on the window sil, don't fucking lie you shitbag !"
>>
>>26837580
Fuck yourself, cumguzzler.
>>
>>26837580
Fuck off with this eqg prompt
>>
What you mean?, your granny is dead since a year ago
>>
>>26837580
I'm sorry
>>
>>26837580
You twist your curly moustache as you play a ragtime piano.
https://youtu.be/V2gSZZMTZ2g
>Myeh heh heh heh! Yes, t'was I who stole the blueberry pie!
Applejack pulls out a rolling pin and jumps out of the window with her nightgown and haircurlers on.
>Why you little!
She began chasing you and you ran away continuing to play the piano
https://youtu.be/p9YpLPbGkjc
>You'll never catch me my dear, for I have a train to catch!
You pull out your cane and hold it out near the railroad tracks. Suddenly a train flies by and you are swung into one of the train cars.
You look out the window and see Applejack shaking her fist at you, throwing her slipper at your escape.
>Myeh heh heh! That's the end of that! I've stolen her blueberry pie and there's nothing that can be done! MYEH HEH HEH!
You look up and notice that the car you hijacked was full of manly and muscular bakers, all each with rolling pins in their meaty hands.
>SO YAZ LIKE STEALING PIES DOES YOU?
https://youtu.be/O_beO5R8vEI
The train of your beating leaves toward the horizon as Applejack goes back home defeated.
>Applejack, have you seen that pie I left on the window?
>Ah'm sorry Granny. That dang ol' Anon got to it.
>Good!
>Whaddya mean good?
>I put laxatives in that one, seeing how we've been hit by pie thieves for the past two weeks.
Applejack smiles as the screen slowly grows into a circle and the words THE END slowly superimpose over her face.
Brought to you by Snacky Cakes!
>>
>>26837991
>apple family
>blueberry pie
u w0t m8?
>>
>>26838016
>That's the bait pie Anon
>>
File: image.png (258 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258 KB, 500x304
>>
>>26838280
Shit, you beat me to it. The liar strikes again.
>>
>>26838280
Fuckin' Zaibatsu, always up to no good.
>>
File: 1458444840755.jpg (47 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
1458444840755.jpg
47 KB, 992x744
>>26837991
>>
>>26837580
God fucking damnit Appul I swear to fuck you've gotten into me about every goddamn thing. First I can't wear your skirt in that last thread, and now you fucking accuse me of stealing pie. Get the fuck out, cunt.
>>
>>26837580
"Yeah I did because I needed something to cum inside"
"Can't blame a man for being horny all the time"
>>
>>26837991
I read anon's lines with trap big mac's voice
>>
>>26837991
>not tying the pue to a set of railroad tracks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.