[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realize that this close to S5 airing they had already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: derp.png (222 KB, 762x626) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
222 KB, 762x626
>yfw you realize that this close to S5 airing they had already confirmed that S6 was being made
>no evidence/rumor of S7 with S6 less than a week away

Should we be worried?
>>
>>26835640
There will be a seventh season whether you want it or not
>>
File: It never ends.png (229 KB, 500x833) Image search: [Google]
It never ends.png
229 KB, 500x833
>>26835640
>>
>>26835640
Been thinking exactly that for the past weeks.
>>
>>26835640
Maybe.
>>
>>26835640
They are likely still wrapping up the latter half of S6. Where do you get this "S6 was confirmed before S5 even started" claim?
>>
>>26835885
They are wrapping up working on S6, yes. But I distinctly remember in the weeks before S5 aired that S6 was rumored and then confirmed.
>>
File: metaphor gif.gif (268 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
metaphor gif.gif
268 KB, 256x192
>>26835661
>They'll Never Stop My Little Pony!
>Have no fears, we've got stories for years, like:
>Twilight becomes a robot.
>Maybe Pinkie Pie gets a cell phone.
>Has Dash ever owned a bear?
>Or, how 'bout a crazy wedding?
>Where something happens and doo doo doo doo doo...
>Sorry for Equestria Girls.
>Have no fears, we've got stories for years!
>>
>>26835904
We've had a much shorter hiatus this time. Much, much shorter. You shouldn't expect the same timing.
>>
I havent even seen season 5 yet after i thought i was done with the show. Now i suddenly want to start watching again after going through old folders on my hdd. Imma start watching it tommorow.
>>
>>26836033
thanks for the blog update Francis
>>
>>26836039
Leave a comment and sub for more
, familia.
>>
>>26835640
No, we should be excited. The fewer episodes that these assholes are able to screw up, the better.
>>
>>26836067
By that reasoning the show would have been perfect if it had zero episodes.
>>
>>26835958
This, completely.
Also the franchise will continue into 2019 so there's that.
>>
>>26836105
And in 2019, MLP will move into there new home "Walt Disney Company" for a remake of G4.
>>
>>26835640
I wish S7 wasn't real, but we aren't that lucky.
>>
>>26835640
Ssshh.
No worries. Only pone now.
>>
We already had a thread about this. Something about the higher ups having plenty of ideas for future seasons or something like that. Someone link it please.
>>
>>26837106
Bump for this
>>
S6 Was technically announced on schedule, however the delayed airing of s5 made it seem like it was confirmed earlier than usual. They'll probably confirm s7 later.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.