[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a plead from /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
/mlp/ please combine your powers of autism to remove barneyfag

he's gone psychotic and is spamming and ruining threads that aren't even pony related

help
>>
File: vJ4PdNI.jpg (933 KB, 3255x2520) Image search: [Google]
vJ4PdNI.jpg
933 KB, 3255x2520
>>26811302
We've been trying for years. He has ascended beyond even the janitors and is now the most autistic being in the universe.
>>
>>26811302
Just keep reporting the asshole, don't reply. It's sure to work eventually.
>>
>>26811302
>spamming threads that aren't even pony related
We're having the same issue if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>26811302
If he hates Barney so much, just start using Barney reaction pics. There's no rule 15 for Barney, no Barney containment board.
>>
>>26811302
Maybe the reboot has him on edge
>>
>>26811412
He's probably so angry with bronies and so adamant about keeping them contained because he considers 4chan a safe space, free from 'Barneyfaggotry'. You know that scene in Star Trek: First Contact where data floods the room with the Borg Queen with plasma coolant? Just do that, only the Borg Queen is Barneyfag and the caustic poison are Barney pictures.

>>26811470
Maybe.
>>
>>26811302
oh come now, I haven't even seen him today. what thread did he ruin this time?
>>
>>26811302
>he's gone psychotic and is spamming and ruining threads that aren't even pony related
Well no shit, he'son /v/
>>
>>26811302
JUST
>>
File: Doompony.jpg (2 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
Doompony.jpg
2 KB, 125x70
>>26811302
Sorry /v/, the janitors are unable to do shit against his faggotry, although he was here last night and pretty much admitted to wanting to abolish GR 15 as his end goal if that makes you feel better.

If not head on over to /qa/ and make a thread. Maybe they'll listen to you. Or just do what that one anon said and start using barney reaction pics.

That actually sounds fucking hilarious. You should totally fucking do that.

It's dangerous to go alone. Here use this! It got a fucking kek worthy response from him over at kiwifarms.
>>
It is funny because My Little Pony does a better job at making video game related humour than /v/ does. I like the Discord MGS gag and the Twilight Sparkle Gradius Option gag.
>>
File: barneyfag.gif (2 MB, 270x188) Image search: [Google]
barneyfag.gif
2 MB, 270x188
>>26811584
I fine it amusing as well. Even if they are just bait thread, they usually end up being more or less civilized discussion until the autism flares up.
>>
>>26811302
>/v/ expects US to help them.
What's going to happen next, is /k/ going to decide that gun control is necessary?
>>
>>26811584
>all the great crossover fanart
>all those great gaming references
>show staff make a kirby rig for testing/fun

Why is MLP so filled with fun.
>>
>>26811584
If Hasbro wants the vidya audience, then maybe they should license a MLP fan game rather than shut them down.
>>
what is happening
>>
File: image.png (49 KB, 190x182) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 190x182
Le barneyfag guy is the all time worst person ever. I used to heavily agree that I didn't want ponies anywhere but here, but now it's at the point where I don't mind it and hate the barneyfag guy a lot more.
>>
>>26811673
An autist from here is flustering /v/ so much they are begging us to help stop him and it's really sad.
>>
>>26811302
Yeeeah. That's the thing about unstoppable weapons. They're unstoppable. Soz.
>>
>>26811412
Has no one done this before? It seems the best way to either make him sperg out more, or to consider suicide.
>>
>>26811687
>from here
>Barneyfag
U wot?
>>
>>>/v/331446505
>>>/v/331443496

Kinda makes you wonder how much money and how many IPs he's burnt through already
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.