[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be you >Replace Twilight Sparkle the moment she gets her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>Be you
>Replace Twilight Sparkle the moment she gets her cutie mark and take over her body
What do/
>>
>>26808704
Masturbate.
>>
>>26808704
>Be you

Who the fuck else would I be, you autist?
>>
>>26808704
Make a little brother homonculus because i need a resilient test subject.
>>
>>26808704
Fuck brother.
>>
>>26808720
Twilight Sparkle?
>>
>>26808720
DIRTY DAN
>>
>>26808704
Wait a minuette, op, I've got an idea.
>When I go to ponyville, I make sure to accidentally bump into whatever 6 ponies I feel like
>They become the new mane 6
>Prophesy says no, but fuck the rules.
>I get to pick the non-sparkle of the mane 6
>>
I would immidiately start practicing battle magic for.. purposes
>>
>>26808704
Zap dragon and Break through a window
Slaneesh be praised
>>
>>26808704
Kick Celestia in a balls.
>>
>>26808704
Fuck brother
>>
>>26808746
Make Shining cock vore you.
>>
>>26808865
Who would make better elements?
>>
File: twi dark.jpg (229 KB, 1340x834) Image search: [Google]
twi dark.jpg
229 KB, 1340x834
>play along with friendship bullshit
>use everything I remember from the show to predict the future, yada yada, play the part
>predict Tirek
>get the alicorn powers of Equestria
>device way to steal Tirek's power-siphoning abilities
>use knowledge of technology in tandem with magic to go Mew Two up in this bitch
>become interdimensional god empress
>impose the lifestyle of sincerity and indulgence upon all sentient things
>>
File: Dragonborn.png (545 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Dragonborn.png
545 KB, 1366x768
>>26809967
YES
>>
>>26809967
this but I make nyx canon
>>
Kill myself
>>
>>26810011
You can do that now faggot
>>
>>26810001
Not once has anyone witnessed this truly simple idea of mine without having stroke and pulling the "Edgy" card. I love you, Anon.
>>
>>26808707
You know what they say about the first reply.
>>
>>26810148
It's the most autistic?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.