[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civ Thread: Return of Sickle Bro Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
I'm back, fags. Shall we commence the fuckery? Last post here
Shaman messes with the enchantments around the fire. Fire enchantment has been discovered! Sickle bro finishes the drug farm, now giving the group a steady supply of narcotics. The other zebra begin creating new home structures. Oddly enough, Sunstreak disappeared in the night. So did one of the tribe members. An excess of green goo was found in the tribe's camp site.

The Tribe is situated in a nice area in the Zebrica plains. Some wild grass grows in many directions around the area, but there seems to be a path trampled through it that leads to the spring. The campfire burns brightly and now some houses are made.

Population: 3 males, 3 females, 1M (child) Seven total.
Special: 1 Shaman
Army: One soldier (complete next turn). Rusty sickle, Sparkly sickle
Infrastructure: Firepit, 3 Homes, Altar, Builder's Hut, Forge. 2 homes (complete next turn)
Tech: Herbalists, Metal Working, Writing (Next turn), Basic enchantments
Food: 8 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn. 3 food added per turn.
Morale: The tribe is starting to perk up again
Relations: Gryphons; The gryphons want some of what you're sellin'. Trade partners. Changelings; hostile. It's doubtful that they will openly attack.
Loot: 4 gems, 1 sticky green lantern, 1 medicine, 3 narcotics. Plus one narcotic per turn

A. Expand drug farm
B. Have Sickle Bro make a drug farm
C. Reproduce
D. Explore
E. Construction
F. Look for the missing tribe member
G. Have the Gryphons look for tribe member
H. Other action (Suggest)
>>
File: PoneCiv.png (2 MB, 1841x3681) Image search: [Google]
PoneCiv.png
2 MB, 1841x3681
>>26784172
As a little note, I'm thinking of making it less statistics based and more of a narrative. It'd make things easier on my part, plus it might make updates take less time. Anyone in favor of this? Anyone seriously against this? Also, posting chart for reference shite
>>
>>26784200
>>26784172
ITS BACK!

Too bad Diamond Dogs OP is not back.
>>
>>26784200
Have the Recruit and another Zebra look for the missing pones

Sickle Bro and a few other Zebras go out to make the trade in exchange for looking for the tribe members.

Shaman studies the goo.

The rest complete homes

Also >Changelings; hostile. It's doubtful that they will openly attack.
>>
>>26784442
Tis
>>
So, no one against the more narrative idea? Will I be burned at the stake if I try it?
>>
>>26784628
A more story driven based thing would be fine

Try it for a few posts and see how it goes.

Also this >>26784442
>>
bsd
>>
>>26784628
Hurry up GOD
>>
The recruit and another zebra went out to search for their lost ally, as well as Sunstreak. Their search was unsuccessful, unfortunately. Shaman stayed home, however, to get a better look at the goo. IT was dark green in color and quickly congealing. It was incredibly similar to the substance on the lantern from Sunstreak's village, actually. Most odd. A few zebra went about building their homes whilst Sickle Bro went out to negotiate with the Griffons. He brought with him a small satchel, containing narcotics. Two griffons waited for him.
"So, you got the stuff?" one asked.
"God dammit, Frank, you sound like a junkie."
"What am I supposed to call it, bro?"
"Just shut up, Frank."
Sickle Bro merely smiled and went about setting his terms. This first batch would be free if the griffons agreed to help look for their tribe mates. Frank agreed quickly, much to his ''Bro's" dismay.
A. Expand drug farm
B. Have Sickle Bro make a drug farm
C. Reproduce
D. Explore
E. Construction
F. Look for the missing tribe member
G. Have the Gryphons look for tribe member
H. Other action (Suggest)
Many sorryings, friendos, for the late reply. Shit needed my attention.
>>
>>26784991
I assume we have writing and a soldier

The houses should continue to be built

Shaman casts basic protections around the border of the tribe

Gryphon and Sickle Bro search for missing crew

Any remaining Zebra should make basic walls
>>
>>26785224
Nevermind the houses have been built.

Have those zebra sit with Shaman for a story
>>
>>26785224
>>26785235
These two
>>
Basic walls sound fine
>>
>>26785370
>>26785370
>>
>>26784991
Hurry up
>>
>>26785760
>>
>>26786301
>>
oh back at it?
>>
>>26788350
Yis
>>
>>26789178
PAGE 10 BUMP
>>
>>26788350
>>
>>26784172
eeh, call me when we're not playing with horse niggers
>>
>>26791420
Then why did you decide to reply?
>>
bmpf
>>
Ech
>>
>>26785224
What magic does the shaman know? Can she even make a warding spell?
>>
GOD where are you?
>>
fdf
>>
FUCKINGBUMPGOD
>>
This thread is dead, God is kill. Thread should be taken over for other uses.
Speaking of which, Lawsmen stopped existing.
>>
>>26793845
>Lawsmen stopped existing

Just WHO are you?
>>
>>26793874
A spy
>>
File: 2016-01-24.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-24.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>26793885
O

I may or may not dislike capitalism.
>>
>>26793899
I may or may not ever make your bio because I'm a lazy piece of shit
>>
File: 1450431847420.jpg (405 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1450431847420.jpg
405 KB, 960x540
>>26793912
I may or may not have a whole folder filled with reactions of pic related
Kronos the Titan of Greek Mythology
>>
>>26793921
I may or may not have killed Constantly after Handbag convinced me to do so, Starlightqueer
>>
>>26793955
I may or may not know someone who is into skeletons and the place beneath the Earth's crust.
>>
>>26793991
I may or may not know a snowman that hates fun and is the only person who you are shipped with.
>>
File: FUCKING FRUITFAGS.png (351 KB, 1280x727) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING FRUITFAGS.png
351 KB, 1280x727
>>26794036
I may or may not know a fruitbowl...
That I may or may not dislike.
>>
>>26794063
I may or may not know a centaur that stole a cuddle pouch
>>
could you two just shut up, say that you know eachother, and kiss already? Cuz this shitposting is annoying
>>
>>26794165
>Implying we are doing this for fun
>>
>>26794165
1.No. 2.what
>>
When is Law gonna come back?
>>
>>26794306
I should make the thread.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.