[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally NOTHING so far has gotten me hyped for S6. The opener
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: ECH.jpg (94 KB, 1920x1071) Image search: [Google]
ECH.jpg
94 KB, 1920x1071
Literally NOTHING so far has gotten me hyped for S6. The opener looks like a Frozen ripoff, and the baby is just shit. The Gift of Maud Pie is another episode with Maud in it, as if we hadn't gotten enough of her. Then there's another Spike episode, where he'll be a wimp again, and end up saving the day. Finally, we got a CMC episode, where the plot will obviously have the trio break up and get back together in the end. "Flutterbro" will probably be a cliche bully of a sibling. And don't get me started on those "griffins with cutie marks" and "christmas dragons".

What happened to the good old days of Season 2? Remember how awesome A Canterlot Wedding was? How Discord used to be an awesome villain? How Twilight was another unicorn and not a bullshit princess? Fuck that, enjoy your Poof 2.0.
>>
>>26765399
Watch it before judging it. Isn't that what we say to people new to the show?
>>
>>26765399
Griffins with what?! Also quit frontin nigga. You gonna watch
>>
>>26765419
>>26765426
Filthy redditors.
>>
>>26765809
No one gives a fuck whether you'll watch it or not. Quit crying about it, faggot.
>>
>>26765419
Nice Shill, but you forgot "Wouldn't you?"
>>
>>26765833
You're not going to like it no matter if it's good or not because you'll always find some shit to nitpick about that will ruin your enjoyment. Why even bother?
>>
>>26765860
Why don't you shove that adult sized Spike toy right up your ass and enjoy it like the faggot you are?
>>
And what do you want us to do about it?
>>
File: 1425337945796.jpg (19 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1425337945796.jpg
19 KB, 500x377
The trick is to never get excited at anything ever.
>>
>>26765399
Here's your (You), granpa
>>
>>26765883
How about you go kill yourself, since there's no point in living if you can't fucking enjoy anything?
>>
>>26765896
Except for the night justice dog, right Louie?
Or the deer living in your house.
>>
File: ELECTRIC SOLDIER PORYGON.gif (612 KB, 1280x1317) Image search: [Google]
ELECTRIC SOLDIER PORYGON.gif
612 KB, 1280x1317
>>26765399
>And don't get me started on those "griffins with cutie marks" and "christmas dragons".
What.

>pic not related
>>
>>26765914
Why don't you go torture yourself like the masochistic bitch you've become? Torturing yourself is really fun and enjoyable for your autistic head.
>>
>>26765947
I'll check S6 out and if I don't like it, I'll stop watching it. Is this too hard to understand for your tiny, little brain?
>>
>>26765399
Don't insult Frozen
>>
I'm looking forward to Season 6, partially because there hasn't been a single episode in the whole show I genuinely hated, but also because I'm not an overly critical whiner like so many here seem to be.
>>
>>26766154
I'm on the same boat
>>
File: 1367904665261.jpg (87 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
1367904665261.jpg
87 KB, 497x500
>>26765399
I made this image at least 2 or 3 years ago and it's only ever more applicable day by day.

shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
>>26765938
>Pic
>filename
you fucker

thanks for the migrane
>>
I didn't even dislike Spike at Your Service. It definitely wasn't my favorite, but I thought was fine.
>>
>>26765399
>The opener looks like a Frozen ripoff
Please tell me you didn't say that just because the crystal empire is getting frozen
>>
>>26766209
considering they just ripped off the main song using coloRAtuRA
>>
>>26765399
>Remember how awesome A Canterlot Wedding was?
No because it was shit. Just like every other season finale of MLP FIM.
>>
>>26766231
Fuck you. Best Night Ever was one of my favorites. I wish more season finales were like it. I wish they would do the "omg epic" 2 parters for like, the 24th and 25th episodes instead.
>>
>>26766235
Okay then. Answer me this.

Why didn't Celestia send Twilight off to be with her friends when it became obvious that she didn't have time to spend with her?

Oh, right. Because then there wouldn't be a plot, and the episode would end right there.
>>
>>26766235
I wish Luna's Tantibus episode had been a two-parter.
>>
>>26766262
What does that have to do with anything?

Gee, a story has a plot driver.
Gee, something could have happened differently and the story wouldn't have taken place.

Congrats. You just described every show and movie ever.
>>
>>26766278
No, that's called a plot hole, dumbass. The entire point is that if this one, quite obvious thing happened, then there wouldn't be an episode anymore.
>>
>>26766291
Except you're totally wrong. Twilight was only one part of that episode. Even if Celly Cel had cut her loose, her friends would still have been doing their part to crash the Gala with no survivors.

You dumptruck.
>>
>>26766291
You are a fucking dumbass if you think that counts as a "plot hole".
>>
>>26766300
No, not if Celestia explicitly told Twilight to go hangout with her friends.

>>26766310
>>>Reddit
>>
>>26766321
>if Celestia explicitly told Twilight to go hangout with her friends
Then she would have been bouncing around the Gala from friend to friend, moping about how her idol didn't want to be with her. Dash would still do something dumb to try and impress the Funderbolts, Ponko would still try to turn a Gala into a Rave, Rarity would still be chasing romance, Appajuk would still be trying to peddle carnival food to upper-crust elites, and Fluttershy would still be completely batshit insane.

You dumptruck.
>>
>>26765399
>A Canterlot Wedding
parts of it were mediocre. also, this day aria is one of the worst songs in the series.

and here's your
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26765399
>ACW
>Awesome

It had good songs and introduces a race with a lot of potential, but it was horribly shitty writing otherwise.

>More Maud
>Bad
The episode is about Ponk/Rarara finding her a gift. She's not a focus.

>CMC

Eh, never really liked their episodes, but I guess they need to have something to do after getting their cutiemarks.

>Flutterbrother
Wouldn't be surprised if he's Fluttershy's polar opposite much like Maud was Ponk's.
On the other hand, maybe they wont take such a predictable course.

>Griffons and Dragons
I am scared of what lionguard tier stupidity can come of the former and Dragon Town faggotry of the latter, but I'll wait before calling it shit.

>Unicorn Twi

Maybe Starlight can replace her...she's off to a bumpy start, but if she isn't shipped off with Sunburst, Twilight can pretend to be her Celestia while Starlight learns the ropes.
>>
>>26766330
No, dumbass, she would be hanging out with her all her friends, just like when they were at the donuts shop at the end of the episode.
>>
>>26766356
>when they were at the donuts shop at the end of the episode
You mean, after the Gala was ruined and every reason they had gone to the Gala in the first place had failed?

You dumptruck.
>>
Yeah, that's what I thought. Dumptruck.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.