[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discord did nothing wrong in what about discord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Discord did nothing wrong in what about discord
>>
File: 1449631026673.png (249 KB, 2513x2127) Image search: [Google]
1449631026673.png
249 KB, 2513x2127
>>26757679
NIGHTMARE MOON DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
He was just a manchild that failed at trying to teach Twilight anything.
>>
>>26757679
shitty episode
>>
File: wsa6-1432448913-52544-full.jpg (25 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
wsa6-1432448913-52544-full.jpg
25 KB, 500x415
>>26757679
Trixie did nothing wrong
>>
>>26757795
In boast busters
>>
>>26757679
He will betray the mane six after he been friendzoned in the S6 finale.
>>
Discord has a crush on Twilight.
>>
>>26757803
This is accurate.
>>26757679
he did kind of, keeping the bit going once he knew it bothered Twilight.
>>26757723
got to bed luna.
>>
>>26757811
He can't be friendzoned by fluttershy because he is not attracted to her.
>>
>>26757877
>he did kind of, keeping the bit going once he knew it bothered Twilight.
I suppose that's true
>>
>>26757877
No seriously NMM did nothing wrong
If ponies would have cared about her night she wouldn't have went nightmarish.
>>
i hate how beta he has become
>>
>>26757917
Only subservient betas are allowed in feminist shows.
>>
>>26757899
Or Luna could have got the fuck over it and just did her job.
>>
>>26757899
The ponys were ungrateful but she still did wrong.
>>
>>26757899

You're retarded. A person is only responsible for their actions, not the actions of others. NMM/Luna did wrong because she was being an immature brat and deserved punishment.
>>
>>26757963
>Deserved punishment
Yeah punishment, just Like Glimmer, right?
Fuck you.
>>26757929
>>26757941
You would have done the same you lying moral faggots.
>>
>>26758033
I would have started a coup because I'm underappreciated at my job? nigga what?

Or more accurate for Luna, the easiest part of my job.
>>
>>26758033
>You would have done the same you lying moral faggots.
I would have talked to the ponys asked them about what they thought of the night and tried to improve it.

Or I would have slept at night like everybody else and woke up a little earlier to lower the moon.
>>
>>26758124
Although I suppose then I would have to go to sleep eariler to make up the sleep lost but I can't do that because the moon needs raising

Maybe the ponys will just have to wake up to darkness for a few minuites while Luna lowers the moon when she wakes up I'm sure they can deal with that.
>>
>>26758033
Glimmer did deserve punishment. But the writers now aren't Faust, so bad guys don't get to stay bad.
>>
>>26758201
Luna was never really punished just locked away to protect people.
>>
>>26758416
her punishment was jobbing to Twilight, and being forced to hang out with the CMC
>>
>>26758416
1000 years solitary confinement sounds worse than any death to me.
>>
>>26758416
Same can be said for pretty much any villain.

NMM: Sealed on the Moon
Discord: Sealed in Stone
Sombra: Sealed in Ice
Tirek: Sealed in Tartarus (though this could arguably be a punishment)
Sirens: Sealed in the EQGverse

They tend to just throw their problem individuals into a prison instead of actively punish them. Guess a time out is easier than to issue capital punishment.
>>
>>26757899
How are ponies supposed to demonstrate that they "care" about the night? How do they "care" about the day? I'm sure they bloody fucking appreciate not having the sun blazing all the time. I'm sure they appreciate having a cooling off period. I'm sure they're quite glad to have some dark, quiet time where they can get some sleep.

Speaking of which, did Luna not grasp that ponies needed sleep? Did she not grasp that ponies didn't have night vision, and thus would be prone to tripping and falling should they try to "frolic and play" in the dark? Did she want everypony to become nocturnal? Was there not a single pony around who stargazed or stayed up at night? And she's supposed to be the dreamkeeper, so she should understand the need for sleep better than anyone. Just how long did it take her to get worked up over the fact that ponies slept when the sun went down? Surely she had to know this basic fucking fact since she was born.

Was it autism?
>>
>>26758475
Pretty much
>>
>>26758736
>Was there not a single pony around who stargazed or stayed up at night
This is the part that always got me wondering
I guess she probably just thought there weren't enough of them.
>>
>>26759331
Ultimantly though I prefer pety Luna to the comics infulunced by outside forces luna
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.