[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon? Did we hear correctly that Celestia has asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>"Anon? Did we hear correctly that Celestia has asked to have a friendly spar with you in hoof to hoof combat?"
"Yes?"
>"And you agreed?"
"Sure. It's just a friendly fight Luna."
>"Anon. Listen to me. Our sister has...a problem of sorts. Have you noticed that she's particularly excited about this fight? How she's become almost giddy at the notion of a friendly scrap? It is because she has bloodlust Anon.
>"Be very careful Anon. Ever since this land has become peaceful, our sister has not had a chance to relieve her bloodlust.
>>
Do you have a lust for blood?
Yes, of course, why else would you be here?
Do you give yourself to Nahr Alma?
Then you will need blood, lots of it.
Pony blood, like your own.
But it's not as easy as you think! Nah hah hah…
Well, what'dya say? Join the Brotherhood of Blood?
>>
>>26755047
"oh gont worry moonbutt. my kind is quiet hard to injure and less hard to kill"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-DPm69SxYc
>>
>>26755047
Oh don't worry, I have quite a blood lust myself.
>>
>>26755047
>"Anonymous...I allowed my sister into your dreams. I thought that she could relieve her bloodlust vicariously through your memories, but it was not enough."
"...I see..."
>"She knows that you were a peerless warrior on your world now. She will not show you mercy; if you fight her, you'll face the full might of the sun."
"...We'll see if that'll be good enough when the fight starts, won't we?"
>"Please! Don't feel that you have to do this for her sake! Dispense with your thoughts of others and think of yourself for once! Protect yourself!"
"Thanks for your concern, Luna. I have to train now, it's been a while since I've gotten a good workout!"
>"... So be it. Take care of yourself, as best you are able."
>>
>>26755149
>All those video games
>Luna can't tell the difference to real life
>>
I might writefag in an hour or so. See ya then
>>
>>26755418
Looking forward to it
>>
Me likes
>>
>>26755047
>"Years ago when our world's violence was at it's peak, Celestia had a building, shaped like a pyramid, where she would kill captured enemy soldiers."
>"These killings became so common that ponies started believing they were sacrifices to empower our sister to move her sun across the sky each day."
>>
File: kharn_the_betrayer.jpg (147 KB, 763x1046) Image search: [Google]
kharn_the_betrayer.jpg
147 KB, 763x1046
Blood! Blood! Blood for the Blood God!
>>
>>26755418
>Write almost a paragraph of work
>Going to post the first part
>Computer turns of because of cat pulling at wires
>Didn't save
This thread had potential too. Sorry, but I have to go and make Chinese food.
>>
>>26756159
I hope you'll try again later, friend.
>>
>>26755098
Haha as if most of the people on this board are physically capable of putting up a decent fight
>>
>>26756206
well if you can only be injured by glass and you fight someone who doesnt know that you hav pretty good chances even if your enemy is capable of extremely powerfull magic
>>
I can post a short little thing. Give me a second.
>>
>>26755149
No mercy? Even if I was on my knees struggling for breath from this "friendly" spar?
>>
>>26755047
>>26755149
>Celestia ends up trying to fight you with slaps while ponies who have gathered to watch gasp in horror at the might and power of the princess.
>>
>>26755149
>Celestia and Anon kick the shit out of each other.
>Both enjoy it.
>Start Fight Club.
>Celestia was Anon all along.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.