[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"C'mon /mlp/ talk about the show" "Talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 6cc.gif (44 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
6cc.gif
44 KB, 600x620
"C'mon /mlp/ talk about the show"

"Talk about the show. Discuss the show."

Goddamnit do it already. Do it you faggot
Fucking do it

God I hate you so much.
>>
File: Honk Honk.jpg (64 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
Honk Honk.jpg
64 KB, 680x684
>>26743329
>>
>>26743329
Seriously. Here's the discussion thread all the butthurt faggots wanted. Now where are they?
>>
>>26743329
Talking about the show general when?

Greentext about Anon wanting to talk about the show when?

writefags plz.
>>
File: 825.jpg (73 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
825.jpg
73 KB, 600x601
"C'mon Lauren kickstart a new pony cartoon"
"Kickstarter a new cartoon show, cutie"
"Crowdfund a couple of episodes, pretty"
"Give your fans hope and don't let them depend on a jewish toy company
"C'mon girl, you can do it. C'mon, believe in yourself"
"Come on, pretty redhead, c'mon nice eyes"

DO IT, LESBO FAGGOT. FUCKING FEMINIST CUNT. DYED REDHEAD WITH SHIT FOR BRAINS, MARRIED AN UGLY CHIMP. YOU FUCKING CRYBABY. INFERTILE WHORE.
I FUCKING HATE YOU.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
So about the complexities of recreating the pony drug feel. Do you think it's solely based on our autism, but also further assisted by the sense of belonging in a fandom, or it is solely because of the cartoon show?

Can we create a comfy cartoon show without being boring?
Can we add advwnture to it or would that ruin the comfyness and laidback meadow Spring atmosphere?
>>
>>26743329
Well that would be easier if I were one to watch it, now, wouldn't?
>>
>>26743584
Have you seen show discussion here? Nobody watches the show. They just apply vague archetypes to the characters based on what they look like and make it a point to never think about anything.
>>
File: MLP_spoilsecret.jpg (237 KB, 1600x1299) Image search: [Google]
MLP_spoilsecret.jpg
237 KB, 1600x1299
What do you guys think of Feeling Pinkie Keen?
>>
I don't want to talk about it.
>>
>>26743448
Oh we need one with this. Guys get to work.
>>
No it just turns into a bunch of spergy arguments that boil down to my superior opinion vs your shitty opinion. It's tedious and pointless.
>>
>>26743425
>"Good morning, Anon."
"Hi Twalot. Want to talk about the show?"
>"What show? And stop pronouncing my name like that."
"You know, the show you're the star of."
>"But I'm not an actress."
"No, but you're still the star."
>"That doesn't make any sense! My life would have to be scripted."
>"Besides, all my problems would have to have tidy resolutions and morals--"
>Twilight looks around, perturbed.
>"...and I'd defeat or befriend everyone eventually..."
>"...and my social rank would keep improving..."
>You stare at the purple paperback princess.
>You walk away as she starts to cry.
>>
>>26743615
It really shows how much Twilight's changed and developed over the seasons. It's pretty neat. It also shows how little Pinkie has changed, though. If anything, Pinkie's character has only lost depth.
>>
Hey guys do you want to rewatch a few S2 episodes and discuss them together? There's a stream at 9.30 GMT. There should be a thread soon enough.
>>
>>26743761
I forgot how to catalog for a second
>>26743703
>>
To be honest I lost intrest somewhere along season 4.

Watched the 5th premiere, it didnt do much.

The only thing keeping me here is my desire for white pony booty.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.