[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible summary of Season 6?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
http://www.crossmap.com/news/my-little-pony-game-of-thrones-tribute-season-6-is-coming-trailer-news-updates-25975

>Throughout Season 6 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, The Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack embark on exciting adventures across Equestria – to explore new locations, as well as revisit some familiar favorites – like Manehattan, Cloudsdale, and the Crystal Empire. In addition, with their cutie marks finally acquired, the Cutie Mark Crusaders begin to explore their destinies as the magic of Season 6 unfolds.

>This season brings surprises and treats for viewers, including holiday specials and several new, original songs that are soon to be fan-favorites. Viewers will be introduced to new characters, a few of which will reveal the mysterious backstory of some of the main cast.
>>
Where in Equestria do you want to go to, anon?
>>
File: uh.png (279 KB, 1176x1280) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
279 KB, 1176x1280
>>26716580
You could apply most of this to past seasons
>>
>>26716580
>In addition, with their cutie marks finally acquired, the Cutie Mark Crusaders begin to explore their destinies as the magic of Season 6 unfolds.
So are they going to set up a Cutie Mark Organization or something?
>>
>>26716655
they're now supposed to help others to earn their cutie marks.

This reminds me to the Manehattan CMC rumor it keeps popping up from time to time
>>
>>26716580
>which will reveal the mysterious backstory of some of the main cast
You wot
>>
>>26716713
>they're now supposed to help others to earn their cutie marks.
Fluttershy's family, I'm almost sure
>>
File: can't deal with it.gif (234 KB, 306x308) Image search: [Google]
can't deal with it.gif
234 KB, 306x308
>>26716614
The exit of the ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuAGGZNfUkU
>>
>no mention of Guardians of Harmony

I'm beginning to think that toyline was just a prototype that will never take off
>>
File: endit.gif (546 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
endit.gif
546 KB, 300x168
>>26716580
>In addition, with their cutie marks finally acquired, the Cutie Mark Crusaders

Oh gag, why do we still get CMC episodes? They got their damn booty doodles, now relegate them to background ponies for Faust's sake.
>>
>>26716795
I'm actually worried that they will allow the VA's to show more "mature" voices, considering their age nowadays.

I'd kill myself if that happens.
>>
>>26716764
The toyline was one of those that won't be included in the show.
And then the hasbro employees will damage control saying "BUT YOU STILL WATCHED IT AND ENJOYED IT, BUY THEM ANYWAYS, GOOD GOY"
It is time to leave, anons.
>>
>>26716764
it was a showroom for investors, of course theyre prototypes.

I doubt the current ones will take the risk.
>>
>>26716882
And to think that the drones all said that the season would be based of the toys.
Watch them say it is best season ever because of the adrenaline shot during the high rush.
>>
>>26716903
All I'll say is: don't judge it, good or bad, until we see it.
>>
>In addition, with their cutie marks finally acquired, the Cutie Mark Crusaders begin to explore their destinies as the magic of Season 6 unfolds.

Inb4 a classic and cliche "we need a new name for our club" episode because the current writers of this season will not take any risk

we will only get one episode of the CMC and probably 3 to 5 episode about flurryheart. The CMC will need get actual character devolement now because the writers can't use "we need to get our CM/CM episode related" episode plot again. Flurry Heart will be the easy way to make a episode
>>
You guys ready for the final season?

I'm not.[/spoiler)
>>
>>26716964
>final
Stop with this meme. Pony isn't ending. It's Hasjew's biggest moneymaker. They won't want to lose their best shekel factory.
>>
>>26716988
>biggest money maker
I doubt it is.
It is making them money, more than in past iterations probably, but I doubt it is the most profitable franchise they currently own.
That would be transformers.
>>
>>26717007
I actually saw an infographic. It's bigger than Transformers by a little.
Anyone know where it is? I can't find it.
>>
>Viewers will be introduced to new characters, a few of which will reveal the mysterious backstory of some of the main cast.

nice.
>>
>>26716764
You do realise they're toys inspired by the show, not the other way around. Guardians of Harmony is not the theme for the season or anything, where did you get that idea from?
>>
>>26717080
It's a commonly spammed bait.
It's just iconic moments everyone knows from the show mixed with new shit that is supposed to be explained in short comics sold with toys (or months later because Hasbro didn't bother to tell IDW before announcing toys [like Transformers]).
That's what I managed to get between all these shitty baits.
>>
File: dammit.png (221 KB, 780x413) Image search: [Google]
dammit.png
221 KB, 780x413
>>26716580
>Mane 6
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.