[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waifus vs. Anons Parents, Anon vs. Waifus Parents 9: Here we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5
File: 374.jpg (126 KB, 1088x735) Image search: [Google]
374.jpg
126 KB, 1088x735
Okay, last one >>26711238 got zonked since everybody was probably asleep then., so lets try that again. Keep the greens coming, writefriends!
Pastbinned greens from the last threads:
My Celestia vs. Anons parents story (finished):
http://pastebin.com/iXYMsAE7

Soarin vs. Anons Parents & Soarin vs. Anons Parents by Pacer First part finished, second part in progress, both now combined):
http://pastebin.com/k3NhTFWP

"Luna vs. Anons parents" by MountainSides (Finished):
http://pastebin.com/80RvvHkH and http://pastebin.com/mYTkg5Ff

NMM vs. Anons Parents by Oilbird (in progress):
http://pastebin.com/5Lp0QCrg

Celestia vs. Anons Parents by Equinox (finished):
http://pastebin.com/YK1AdFiT

Octavia vs. Anons Parents by SirLithe (in progress):
http://pastebin.com/WDGMxTD6

Also, fuck that guy >>26711653, fuck him with the business end of a shovel. You know, the funny thing is that I was actually thinking about letting these threads run out. Now I will continiue making them and bumping them ´tll kingdom come (or untill /mlp/ croaks it, whatever comes first), just out of fucking spite. So thank you, Fuckface, your post gave me the motivation to keep going with these threads!
>>
Missed the namefagging in the opening post.
>>
File: 1457403392402.jpg (146 KB, 593x460) Image search: [Google]
1457403392402.jpg
146 KB, 593x460
tfw I missed the 8th. Last bump on the 7th was mine, I woke up this morning and it was gone. Now I'm back home and I find this. Good Celly pic btw, cute as ever.
But I'm pic related. We actually have slow greens, keeping these threads alive might be difficult...
>>
File: 1457169653801.gif (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457169653801.gif
57 KB, 500x500
I want nothing more than to give that tummy a good rubbing while she squirms and giggles
>>
>>26713969
I will try my best, mate. The fucker in the last thread gave me fire. He also ruined the 8th with his bad mojo.
>>
>>26713996
How come you never continued on your Celestia green?
>>
>>26714017
I was actually finished with the story. Unless you have a suggestion how to go on with it.
>>
>>26714029
I don't really have an idea(I was hoping we would see more sunhorse shenanigans but that wouldn't fit the prompt), but I really appreciate a good story. It just kinda felt like it ended too suddenly.
>>
>>26714083
Tell you what, I´ll try to think of something.
>>
>>26713996
So will I. Consider these threads have been permanently opened in a tab of my browser. I usually don't follow threads with continuity, right now it happens only with this, the /sun/ and /moon/ threads, and the "cozy comfy pones" and momlestia. (i'm the op of the last two). I've also made all the screencaps. With all this I mean to say, I really like these threads. But because of where I live, the most active hours of this board are the ones I spend sleeping. I've been awake till 5am to read green updates here, but I can't do that always. I wish there was a way of bumping this in my sleep.
>>
Okay, gonna start writing, I think the story will work out organically as I write.
>>
>Today is the day.
>After yesterdays dreadfull visit of your parents you and Celestia in her disguise as "Tia Prince" will finally leave your apartment and go to town.
>She is giddy as a school girl you can tall as she paces around from rrom to room and giggles silly while you get ready. IIt makes you happy to see her this exited. As you put on your sneakers she prances into the hallway, actually she is hoovering a bit over the ground.
"You should get ready too, Tia. You don´t want to leave the house as a horse, don´t you?"
>She stops in her track.
"Oh, yeah of course, anon. Sorry, I´m so exited that I almost forgot."
>the now familiar flash of light angulfs her and now she stands there again as the tall gorgeous woman she disguised herself as yesterday., She wears a similar outfit as yesterday, only with a light tan jacket and a black purse.
"I´m ready anon."-
"All right then.
>You open the door and both of you step into the hall way.
>Celly looks around with an expression of suprise and amazement. She looks at the scratchy linolium at her feet, at the flickering neon lights on the ceiling and at the dirty walls. You are a bit ashamed that you live in such a shitty apartment block, but Celly doesn´t mind, she soaks it all in as you two walk to the elevator. She oohs at the rumbeling movement of the old life and chuckles at the horrible sharpie grafitties on the elevator walls. She looks amazed at the dusty hydroculture plants in the lobby and as you leave the building she aahs in amazement. Its a sunny but cold spring day. You stand in front of your apartment block, one of the smaller ones of the blocks in a rather shitty settlement in the northern part of F-city. Everything is concrete in different shades of grey, there is a small playground in one of the corners of the small square, where children havent been playing in years, its dirty and there are broken beer bottles everywhere, yet Celly looks around full of wonder.
>This is going to be a long day....
>>
>>26715912
Oh shit niggas it back
>>
>>26715912
Honestly bruh, bless your soul. Don't you dare stop
>>
I'm no writer, but the idea of anon bringing home Maud to his disapproving parents is adorable to me.
>>
>>26716550
I´ll continiue as I get ideas for the story, mate.
>>26717313
That would be cool. Actually, ALL Pie sisters would make interesting stories. How about Miss Tsun-Tsun Limestone?
>>
bedtime bump. I hope this thread survives.
>>
>>26717701
I just think that Maud sandbagging clear resentment from anon's parents would be hilarious.
>>
>>26717981
Good night
>>
>>26713806
i dont do incest it's disgusting. more because my family is disgusting... but that's don't make me disgusting. because I avoid mixing my body with trash.
>>
>>26719512
Jesus hommie
>>
More octavia when
>>
p.10 bump
>>
>>26721464

I finally found your thread! I'll start posting here tomorrow to continue the story. I've been busy the last few days and the story got away from me. Stick around, we'll be seeing more from Anon and Octavia very soon ;3
>>
>>26721755
Looking forward to it, buddy.
>>
>>26722443
>>
>>26722811
>>
File: 1424584711451.png (541 KB, 1096x923) Image search: [Google]
1424584711451.png
541 KB, 1096x923
>>26713806
Well, probably time for me to check in, seeing as how I missed the last two threads entirely.
I'm still alive, and so's the NMM story. Sorry for the delay, I'll try to get something out soon.
I hate to say it, but I can't get the "holocaust museum" idea to work without
Nightmare losing it and throwing a very destructive tantrum. Sorry guys.
>>
>p 9
NEIN
>>
Broad shoulders
>>
Bump for the Bump god!
>>
>>26724439
>>
>>26727457
>>
>>26728033
>>
I think I have some ideas how to go on with my Celly story. I will go to work now and write it down when I come back.
>>
>>26713806
bump
>>
>>26730554
Good to hear, looking forward to it
>>
I´m back bump. Gonna start writing now.
>>
>You walk from your apartment block to the metro station. Its about 10 am, there are no people around since most people are at school or at work. You have a few days off from work, so you have enpough time for Celly and her discovery of human land. As you walk through a small park you notice that the more you move away from your apartment, the more nervous Celly appears.
>Suddely a Police helicopter flies low over your heads, rushes past like a giant ugly metal insect.
>Celly lets out a shriek and jumps to the ground.
>You look at her dumbfolded.
"That.. was just a helicopter."
- "I...I know. I saw those machines on TV and sometimes outside of the window, flying past. I just startled me."
>You chuckle.
"It startled you?"
She snaps at you angrily.
"Yes. It startled me! Sorry, about that, but my species evolved from the type of skittish flight animals that your ancestors killed with rocks and sticks to eat them!"
>You are a quite shocked by that outburst.
"Geez, I´m sorry, I...I didn´t mean to make fun of you!"
>She sighs.
"No, I am sorry anon."
>>
>You look ar her worried
-"Tia, are you okay?"
-"I don´t know if I can do that, Anon. Frankly, I am nervous. No, not nervous, I am scared. Almost as scared as I am exited. I really want to learn about your world and your people at first hoof, butI don´t know if I am up to it. What if my disguise fails? What if I fumble again and use magic? I was able to handle your parents, but a city in nwhich hundrets, maybe thousands of humans live? Thats something different."
-"Actually there are almost 2.5 million people living in this city with its suburbs, close to 6 million if you count the larger metropolitain..."
>You stop your stupid blabbering mouth as you see that she grows pale and her eyes are widening in shock.
"So many humans in ONE city...?!?! All of Equestria has a population of 1-2 million ponies!"
-"Its okay. Look, who are you?"
-"Come again?"
-"Who. Are. You."
-"I..am Princess Celestia?!?"
- "You are Princess fucking Celestia. The ruler of Equestria. You have been around for centuries and are one oof the most powerfull magical beings in your world and THE single most powerfull magical being in this world. You are charismatic and intelligent. You singlehanded defeated the monsters that are my parents. I have no doubt that there is anything in this world that you cannot handle!
>You reach her your hand.
"Also, you have me by your side. So are we going to do this or what?"
>>
Is this okay?
>>
Okay, gonna take an evening walk now to think how to continiue.
>>
>>26713806
>http://pastebin.com/WDGMxTD6

>Your hands were shaking.
>Your vision was blurred.
>It took every last ounce of willpower not to burst into tears.
>Your father's words had gone straight to your heart as you held your grandmother's ring in your open palm, touching it to your heart.
>You remember her telling you that if you ever found someone you love enough you'd stand against anyone to keep them, to give them her ring.
>You bowed your head, letting a few tears hit the dirt beneath your feet.
>You took a seat on a nearby rock, taking deep breaths to calm yourself down.
>You wiped your face, examining the gift you had just bought for her.
"Well... she's in for one hell of a Heart's and Hooves Day..."
>You grip the ring firmly.
>You get up off the rock, making your way to the nearby jewelry store.
>You enter, finding a pretty mare behind the counter.
>"Hello! Welcome to Diamond Cut's, I am Trilliant Rose."
"Hello Miss Rose, I have a favor to ask you.
>"Of course, ask away."
>You pull the old amethyst ring, passing it to the mare.
>"Why sir, this is absolutely beautiful! Just by looking at it I can see this was not an easy find.
"It was my grandmother's."
>"She had excellent taste. Would you like me to appraise it?"
"No thank you... I would like to see if you could maybe fashion it into an earring."
>"An earring? But don't humans wear them on their... erm, fingers? Is that the right term?"
"Yes, and it's not for a human... it's for my marefriend. I want to propose to her."
>The mare's eyes lit up with excitement.
>"Oh, I'm sure she'll adore this! What we can do is rework the band to have a clasp. Are her ears pierced?"
"Not that I've seen."
>"A magnetic clasp it is."
"How much do I owe you?"
>"Because it's for an engagement and because this is such a lovely ring, I'll mark it down a bit. We can do it for a hundred bits."
"Done deal."
>You grab your checkbook, scrawling out the check and handing to her.
>"Excellent! It'll be ready for you soon!"
>>
File: jeram0702_1.jpg (307 KB, 2001x2001) Image search: [Google]
jeram0702_1.jpg
307 KB, 2001x2001
>>26734840

Image is pic related when they're finished.
>>
>>26734840
>>26734922
Damn, thats right in the feels.
>>
>>26734326
Yes
>>
>>26736656
>>
>>26737568
>>
This thread did really slow down after MS left...
>>
>>26739116
Speaking of which, bump
>>
>>26739116
I'm sorry. I feel like it's my fault, since I promised I'd write a Flutterbutt story a while back. I would have been writing for you guys, but these last couple of weeks have been absolute hell. I haven't had any free time in what feels like forever. Only reason I'm here now is because I can't sleep.
>>
>>26713806
hot pone
>>
>>26713806
bump
>>
>>26742336
>>
>>26740830
Its okay man, nobody is forcing you to do anything, mate.
>>
>>26740830
No worries, man. RL comes first
>>
>>26713806
bump
>>
>>26744578
>>
>>26734104
>Tia looks at you and then she smiles.
"Yes. Of course. Thank you, Anon. Sometimes even somebody like me needs a friend. And I´m thankfull to have a friend like you by my side."
>as you walk down to the Metro station you notice that she eased up much, she is not as giddy and curious as before. As you tap in on the touch screen of the ticket machine you see allready the train approaching.
>You give Celly a crooked smile.
"Don´t worry, thats just a train."
>She returns your grin.
"I know, we do have those in Equestria, Our designs are a bit less... utilitarian, thou."
>You board the almost empty train and sit down on the plastic seats. Its a while to the city center, the train runs at first through the urban wasteland of flatbock settlements, suburban officeparks, industral zones and commercial areas. You take that route almost every day to work and back, usually you listen to Pink Floyd or something. Celestia looks out of the window and is mesmerized by the urban sprawl.
>You lean over to her.
"Here comes the money shot"
>The train rushes past an Ikea onto a bridge over a motorway, giving view to the downtown of F-city down in the valley, the skyscrapers with their glass, aluminium and sandstone facades stand proudly in the middle of the sprawling chaos around them. This view is beautyfull in its ugliness, but also brief, since as soon as the train has passed the bridge the skyline dissapears again behind a factory for missle guidiance systems.
"It is amazing."
Celly looks at you
"This is what fascinates me about your species, Anon. You did all this without any magic. Just your hands and brains. This is all you have and yet you created amazing marvels in science, technology, arts, medicine and philosophy. At the same time humans comitted unspeakable artrocities in their history. Evils Equestrians couldn´t even dream of in their worst nightmares. I don´t really know what to think of you humans..."
>She is silent again and looks out of the window again.
>>
p.9 bump
>>
>>26713806
bump
>>
bedtime bump
>>
>>26745725
>I don´t really know what to think of you humans..."

i feel that the "speech", for lack of a better word, that starts in line 442 would be a decent description of humans: http://pastebin.com/AJPRTN0k

not to mention that this aspect is sometimes forgotten: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbuUW9i-mHs
>>
>page 10
>>
>>26749140
>>
>>26748188
To be honest, I´m not completely happy with her "speech". It comes over a bit preachy and fedora-ish. I think about how to write it better, will probably do so when I paste-bin it.
>>
Bump before going to work.
>>
>>26713806
Stay strong, brother. I don't know about these other faggots, but I really like this thread.
>>
They say...
>>
>>26713806
bump
>>
Bemp
>>
>>26753583
>>
>>26753583
>>
>page 9
>>
Where are my writefriends at?
>>
>>26713806
bump
>>
>page 10
>>
bedtime bump
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.