[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw a lil' something called a Civilization thread a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: PoneCiv.png (2 MB, 1841x3681) Image search: [Google]
PoneCiv.png
2 MB, 1841x3681
I saw a lil' something called a Civilization thread a while back. It was honestly pretty fucking cool. But, the OP had some emergency stuff pop up and so the thread is kill for now. It might pick up again, I dunno. But in the meantime, why don't we start another? I'd like to try my hand at running shit and feel like this is as good a place as any to do so.
>>
Will there be brutal pone rape?
>>
>>26690495
If the anons will it, it shall be so. Assuming you catch one of the enemy races.
>>
>>26690243
So, how do we proceed? Can you specify what should we do, please?
>>
>>26690243
Zebras.

Wild Plains of Zebrica
>>
>>26690615
First race to get three votes is the one we pick. Same with place
>>
>>26690663

This
>>
>>26690662
Ziggers should go in a volcano where they can be adequately sacrificed
>>
>>26690723
>>26690710
>>26690662
So we zebras now?
>>
>>26690744
... fuck
>>
Sighed master race.
>>
>>26690754
WE ZEBRAS NOW
>>
File: yj9d-1432436711-33372-full.jpg (309 KB, 997x1200) Image search: [Google]
yj9d-1432436711-33372-full.jpg
309 KB, 997x1200
>>26690243
All things considered I love underdog "evil" races that are really just trying to survive and have a better life for their people. So I would love to see Chrysalis take the helm on her civilization. She's wicked but has enough loyalty to her species to not be motivated out of simple greed for herself. (after all, if she was, she could simply blend into pony society solo, become a renowned figure, and acquire wealth all on her lonesome)

Sadly though, not sure anons would have much love for a mostly female race of Cheese bees. I'm hesitant to believe they'd take the roleplaying aspect seriously as well.
>>
Zebras it is. But where? We gonna roll plains?
>>
>>26690773
It only makes sense the Zebras would roam in the plains
>>
minotaurs in a volcano
to make things fun
>>
>>26690768
I was hoping changelings, too. But the anons have willed otherwise. Maybe next thread.

As a side note, I'm gonna be pissed if Zebra Cum Guy isn't in this thread.
>>
>>26690799
That is the only reason I voted for Zebra
>>
>>26690773
We plains Zebras now
>>
Plains Zebras it is. Gimme a sec to type your shit up
>>
>>26690877
You are a proud Zebra tribe. You aren't very big yet, but you have the potential to be great. You just need to work your way up.

The Tribe is situated in a nice area in the Zebrica plains. Some wild grass grows in many directions around the area, but there seems to be a path trampled through it.
Population: Four males, two females
Special: One shaman
Army: No one here can fight
Infrastructure: N/A for now
Tech: Herbalists
Food: N/A for now
Morale: Noone really cares
Relations: N/A for now

A. Follow the path
B. Harvest some grasses for food
C. Reproduce
D. Explore the immediate area
E. Other action (suggest)
>>
>>26690938
Since you decided to mention a path, we might as well follow it. Who needs food?
>>
>>26690938
Have a zebra follow the path,have 3 harvest grasses,and have one explore immediate area.
>>
>>26690958
Scratch the food part and split it up with some exploring path and some exploroing immediate area
>>
>>26690938
FORNICATE
THE
HOSS
>>
General consensus seems to be that y'all want to explore. Y'all wanna divide it up 3/3 to go down the path and the general area?
>>
>>26691052
Yes.Of course
>>
>>26690243

I love these kind of thread, but they always die fast
>>
>>26691067
Everyone spreads out to search. The females and one male head down the path while the remaining males look around. The path leads..! To a watering hole of some sort. Some fish dart through the water, though it doesn't look very deep. Useful for a quick sip, but not much else. The others, upon looking around, find very little aside from a rusted sickle. Might be useful to cut some grass down.

The Tribe is situated in a nice area in the Zebrica plains. Some wild grass grows in many directions around the area, but there seems to be a path trampled through it.
Army: No soldiers, but the sickle might help
Infrastructure: N/A for now
Food: N/A for now
Morale: Everyone is hungry and grumpy now.

A. Move out of the area
C. Reproduce
D. Set up a camp
E. Other action (suggest)
>>
>>26691220
>everyone is hungry
Let's fucking eat then
>>
>>26691220

Have angry sex
not really, harvest some food, and set up a camp for the night
>>
>>26691220
Gather some food and and set up shop for the night
>>
>>26691239
>>26691247
>>26691260
Food and camp it is, then.
>>
Gather food, set up camp.
Then have angry sex.
>>
One male grabs the sickle and goes out to get some food. Everyone else stays back and sets up camp. It isn't much, just a fire pit and some inedible grasses that were used for bedding. It'll keep you warm and off the ground, at least!

Infrastructure: Does a firepit count?
Food: 2 food! Consumes 2 per turn.
Morale: Everyone could eat a little more, but aren't grumps about it now.

A. Move out of the area
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Have the shaman tell stories!
F. Other action (suggest)
>>
Have the Shaman tell stories.
Then hungrily reproduce.
>>
>>26691399
Have shaman tell a story,one zebra harvest food,and one goes out and explore
So are we a nomadic tribe?
>>
>>26691452
Depends entirely on what you all want. If you wanna be nomadic, you can. If you don't want to be, you don't need to move.
>>
I think they should stay in the camp and slowly expand and explore.
>>
>>26691452
This
>>
Sickle bro grabs his tool again and goes out for food. He gets enough to keep everyone happy, but the supply is depleted again by the end of things. One of the females goes out to explore, finding a tree with fruit on it! She grabs some to take back, knowing it isn't poisonous thanks to the herbalist thing. The tree is now barren. The shaman mare tells a story about an ancient king named Caesar who had led his tribe of dogs to being one of the greatest ancient civilizations. The two males that had listened feel like they could do anything. There are also some weird plants growing nearby that are identified as medicinal. They also could be drugs if you wanted to eat them.

The Tribe is situated in a nice area in the Zebrica plains. Some wild grass grows in many directions around the area, but there seems to be a path trampled through it that leads to the spring.
Infrastructure: Does a firepit count?
Food: 1 food stockpiled. Consumes 2 per turn.
Morale: Everypony is nice and full, plus had storytime. Shit was cash

A. Pick the herbs for later use
C. Reproduce
D. Explore some more
E. Eat the herbs because drugs
F. Other action (suggest)
>>
>>26691658

Its time to reproduce
>>
>>26691675
You seem to be the only voter. I dunno if I should pump out one more update or just call it a night and pick up tomorrow, when we have more than one vote.
>>
Pick a few herbs, then reproduce.
>>
>>26691835

Its hiatus what did you expect
>>
>>26691869
True. I'mma just call it a night and make a new thread tomorrow to pick it back up.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.