[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>season premiere >already I don't like this, it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1430762262153.gif (2 MB, 553x478) Image search: [Google]
1430762262153.gif
2 MB, 553x478
>season premiere
>already

I don't like this, it hardly feels like season 5 even ended...why are they putting out so much shit at once? The last EQG movie came out in the middle of a season even, they aren't even trying to spread things out, this all worries me
>>
>>26684827
The hiatus between seasons 4 and 5 was almost a year long, then we got another two-month break halfway through S5. I don't think they rushed season 6, they just had it ready to air a lot sooner because they had so much time to work on it.
>>
File: Jonagold_ID_S1E21.png (335 KB, 1600x1343) Image search: [Google]
Jonagold_ID_S1E21.png
335 KB, 1600x1343
>>26684837
I'm not worried that it was rushed, I'm worried that the end is nearer than it should be
>>
File: 1452631750364.png (88 KB, 237x288) Image search: [Google]
1452631750364.png
88 KB, 237x288
>>26685016
>Hasbro
>killing it's most valuable show
>in our lifetime
>>
>>26684827
They will take hiatus in the middle of the season tho
Just like they did with s5 but s6 will have more
I would like that

>>26685016
You are a faggot if you dont want a decent end to the show
>>
>>26685036
Who says a decent ending = a quicker ending
You lack vision if you think this show is already dried up and needs to be finished already
>>
File: 1442519166542.jpg (70 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1442519166542.jpg
70 KB, 512x512
HAVE NO FEARS, WE'VE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS
>>
>>26685058

I dont know what sick ideas you have in mind but unless you have a lot of chatacters to play with you will end like Spongebob
Its even worse for FiM because cartoon characters for kids are damned to be one dimensional
>>
>>26685093
Ok first of all, are you implying Spongebob is somehow not a cartoon for kids? Or that it has more to work with than MLP? Because it literally has no plot, while MLP has a whole world that can be explored and tons of characters who have hardly been touched on

That's not counting the uh...six main characters of the show, nine if you count Spike, Celestia, and Luna, compared to Spongebob's one horrible character
>>
>>26685093
Mlp has incredibly deep characters.
>>
>>26685130
To be fair I would say there are 5 main characters in spongebob
Spongebob
Patrick
Squidward
Crabs
Sandy

Gary does not count as a main character (spike does though (celestia and Luna don't))
>>
>>26685130
I was comparing the amount of characters
If yoyu keep using the same 6 characters over and over, no matter how different episodes are it will get boring
Theres a moment when characters need to evolve and develop new characteristics, for example FS needs to be assertive
She cant be painfully shy for 10 season or will become the meme she is now

>>26685135
But eventually they will run out of traits
What would you do with Luna now that she completely forgot about her NMM?
>>
>>26685161
>What would you do with Luna now that she completely forgot about her NMM?
Expand her character what are her interests who were those she considered friends before she went insane.

Celestia saw all her friends grow old and die Luna suddenly came back to find almost everybody she ever knew dead.
>>
>>26685161
>I was comparing the amount of characters
>If yoyu keep using the same 6 characters over and over, no matter how different episodes are it will get boring
>Theres a moment when characters need to evolve and develop new characteristics, for example FS needs to be assertive
>She cant be painfully shy for 10 season or will become the meme she is now

A fair point, but I'm not bored, and I also think these things can be done slowly, this show has plenty of steam left and tons of material to cover, it isn't a case of WELP WE NEED TO WRAP SHIT UP RIGHT NOW CAUSE THIS SHOW HAS NOWHERE ELSE TO GO. It can remain on the slow pace it is now and still have lots of ground to cover

>What would you do with Luna now that she completely forgot about her NMM?
Not that guy, but you could do a million things....we know literally nothing about alicorns or the princesses as far as the show is concerned, the sky is the limit literally because there is no show canon about them
>>
>>26685195
Hell you could even give her some mare to be her special somepony

There's more to a character then there regrets
>>
>>26684827
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.