[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mlp/ Rewatches MLP:FiM. Episodes 2x15 / 2x16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: S 02 Ep 15 and 16.jpg (363 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
S 02 Ep 15 and 16.jpg
363 KB, 1280x720
"One (err, two) episode a day keeps the fans of the fandom away"

The idea was to rewatch the show until more or less when S6 begins, watching two episodes every Saturday and Sunday. We won't have time to watch all the episodes (that was the original idea when most of us tought S6 would begin until around September). But still, we will keep rewatching until the new season begins. Feel free to discuss it again, post screenshots and stuff about todays episode ITT.

In around 2:40 hours, at 17:00 EST (22:00 GMT) we will watch the episode together through a website called watch2gether. Link to the room is below. Today we are watching a bit later than usual because of the 4cc which ends today. But not too late because we yuropoors gotta sleep too.

Today we will watch The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 (Season 2 episode 15) written by MA Larson and Read It and Weep (Season 2 episode 16) written by Cindy Morrow

The stream will begin, as I said, at 16:30EST/21:30GMT right here.

>>>>>https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/slashmlprewatches-obrld06woymqj2cc

If you want, you can watch them online right here:

>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xugbpv_mlp-fim-s2-e15-the-super-speedy-cider-squeezy-6000_shortfilms
and
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xolnqp_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-episode-42-read-it-and-weep_shortfilms

And you can download them here.
>https://yp1.yayponies.no/episodes.php
>>
File: Shitty calendar.png (28 KB, 541x353) Image search: [Google]
Shitty calendar.png
28 KB, 541x353
>>26675816
I didn't correct the hours above the watch2gether link. Oh well. Stream will be at 17:00 EST/22:00 GMT.

Another issue. I made this shitty calendar and realized that the day S6 begins is the same day we should be watching S2 finale. It would be neat if we could watch these episodes before S6 began. So I was thinking maybe next weekend we could watch 3 episodes per day instead of two, so we could watch S2 finale on Sunday 20. What do you think?
>>
>>26675844
I'm ok with that
Are we waiting until the 4cc's over or are we starting at 10PM for sure? Because I'd rather wait for the cup to be completely done, but I'm ok either way
>>
>>26675880
we can delay it a bit if needed, but not as much as yesterday
>>
>watching the show
>>
2 hours for stream

>>26676223
but... ponies!
>>
1:20 hours for stream
>>
File: 1455159206541.png (177 KB, 335x525) Image search: [Google]
1455159206541.png
177 KB, 335x525
>>26676223
>fan of the fandom
>>
25 minutes for stream, but probably we will have to push it a bit more. There is only one anon on the stream (other than me) so I guess there is a lot of interest for the last 4cc match. In that case we can waitfor a bit.
>>
we are pushing it 40 minutes because of the cup. 5 minutes from beggining there is just 3 people (instead of the usual 10-12) so yeah... But it won't be pushed any more than that, some of us gotta sleep.

so, 40 minutes.
>>
>>26677951
I dunno lad. The cup itself is going for at least an hour still, I would just start it now, with a smaller audience.
>>
>>26677974
yeah I know it will be a while until the cup is over.

Anyways. Stream will begin in 20 minutes

https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/slashmlprewatches-obrld06woymqj2cc
>>
8 minutes for stream!
>>
>>26675816

Why dont you guys rewatch a bunch already
>>
3 minutes for stream!
>>
first episode is over. In a moment we will watch Read It and Weep!
>>
starting with the second episode
>>
Well, it's over. Again thanks for watching.

Next Saturday and Sunday we will watch 3 episodes instead of 2 every day. This way we will be able to watch the S2 finale the weekend before S6 begins. So next Saturday we will watch Hearts and Hooves, A Friend in Deed and Putting Your Hoof Down.
>>
>>26679194
Cool. Thanks for doing this. At least we managed to do the two best seasons ^:)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.