[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG: High Energy Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock68.jpg (35 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
clock68.jpg
35 KB, 460x460
>>26625993
>What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.

Post sheets for the 68th session of timequest
>>
>>26625999
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM

>nice trips
>>
>>26625999
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
>>26625999
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>26625999
http://pastebin.com/3A1tSkei
>>
File: 1456876831174.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456876831174.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>26625999
http://pastebin.com/ken587Xq
>>
File: green.png (29 KB, 141x125) Image search: [Google]
green.png
29 KB, 141x125
>Onyxia 5/4
>Luke 5/4
>Shallow 5/1
>Nero 8/7
>Crumple 7/7
>Honey 5/4
>Southern 6/6

Last game:
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26583935

>YEAR: 1 BE
>>26626033
>>26626049
>>26626032
>>26626020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCmo32GpTm4
Last time on TimeQuest, the party had been confronted with a bizarre monster of Eo-Naxx Sight's creation that was sent on an assult towards Starswirl's Academy. The creature and the battle was fierce, and the plaza in front of the Academy's main entrance was destroyed in the resulting combat, but you all managed to destroy the monstrosity in a final cataclysmic explosion that left its pieces scattered about in front of the academy. It is night time as the storm rages on outside of the Academy's safe barrier, its shimmering golden shield providing ample illumination along with the street lamps that weren't destroyed in the battle.

After the light cleared, a bright green, jagged segment of crystal shining along the ground below where it was floating at the point of its death. Starswirl steps forward, looking about at Shallow, Onyxia, and Steel (Southern is still hidden within her cloak). "Well... that was quite the gesture, wasn't it. Is everyone alright?" He looks at Shallow's skeletal appearance in particular. "Particularly you, Shallow.”

>As a note, earlier you had also all hear an explosion coming from the outer-limits of the city that echoed throughout Coltchester.
>>
>>26626267
>>26626032
Last time, you had met with Eo-Naxx Sight himself and in a tense standoff, made the final exchange between Freedom Rings and your kidnapped foal, Nau atop the frosty spires of Castle Radiant. She was thankfully no worse for wear, simply bearing the Order’s colors on a sweater, and as Sight left to attend to ‘other messes’ you made your way back to the academy to engage with the creature alongside the others, resulting in its destruction in a brilliant flash.

You had given Nau to Twilight to safety beore doing so, who nodded her head as you passed her off to her. The foal was smiling as she looked up at the strange new pony, curious of her as Twilight gives her an extremely awkward smile. "Oh... uh... s-sure! Hi, baby... uh..." she sputters in slight flustering as she holds it in her hooves.

>>26626013
Last time, Honey had begun the invasion with Commander Hurricane on Coltchester’s outer defenses, the two acting as a preliminary force as they blasted effortlessly through the first tier of guards. Upon blasting out the first three guards, you had stopped to repair your machine when an ice blast singed the ground near you and Hurricane, and an eery laughter echoed around you in the storm. Crumple realiated from below ground, blasting the red-eyed figure the blast came from.

As the fog clears from the blast, Hurricane shields his eyes from the blast as he gives a small grin of satisfaction, waltzing over to where the body was blown out figure in the snow with the red eyes was. "There. That wasn't so hard was..." his mouth gapes as he sees the body before him.

You see you completely scorched and killed a pegasus, coat blue as the sea and layers of ice forming around his wings and spine, mane totally frozen over. "...Whirlwind..?"
>>
>>26626267
"Dumbass." she says, taking off the cloak. She uses her wire to gather the pieces of the monster into a pile, and clear the rubble away from the university. She then makes another personal-radius trap for good measure.

>Default otherwise [1d10+3]
>>
>>26626267
>>26626033
Nero lowers His spear, holding it upright, His body radiating with bright light, His modern clothing replaced by a more ancient attire, His cape flapping lightly in the cool breeze. He looks to the horrifically shapeshifted Grave.

"Not what you suspected today would be like, was it?" the king says with mild humor.
>>26626267
Nero looks to the crystal, then to Starswirl.

"Any idea what on earth that is?"
>>
>>26626267
>>26626370

"You look like something out of a history book, but I suppose that's going to be normal now."

He looks to one of his half-decayed hooves,

"Oh, I guess I forgot about mentioning this too. I can use that same power that gives me this pseudo-immortality to amplify my attacks, at the cost of my age and damage rapidly and drastically catching up to me. Fitting, you look like you're from the history book, I look like I'm from a horror story."

he deactivates Tartian Power, his skin slowly starting to knit itself over the decayed flesh again, it covering his one empty eye socket. After a short while, it recedes back from it, returning the missing eye. He turns to Starswirl as this process happens,

"Not so bad, atleast there wasn't fire this time, I hate the smell of my own burning flesh."
>>
>>26626279
>Honey actually at 2/5

Still sitting in Hurricane's mane, Honey has Crumple sink back into the ground once again to spring a counter-ambush in case somepony, or something, tried that shit again. Honey looks down at the now dead Whirlwind, the crazed look of excitement still in her eyes, but some pain and anger beginning to well up now.
"This shita again," Honey remarks, then looks down at Hurricane.
"Alright, look. Ia don't know who this ponya was to you, but Ia can tell you something righta now: the damn unicorns didn'ta do this one."
Honey gives a sigh.
"I hada a good battle buddy of mine die recently. Shea was frozen over just like thisa one here, even after I broughta her into Crumple. Now the shita I used to burn everything herea is A LOT hotter than insidea Crumple."
She looks down at Hurricane, looking serious even with the excitement of battle still in her eyes.
"As much funa as I'm having with you, Ia think we need to bail ona this one. This is shita caused by some fuckersa called wendigos. And Ia only know because I killeda some bastard that seemeda to have a shit loada hanging around hima like a bunch of cheap whores. Withouta his dick to suck, I thinka they're pissed the fuck offa."
>>
>>26626267
Onyxia let's out an exhausted breath as the beetle collapses, glad its over. And without the distraction of the fight, she feels her horn has vanished after needing to defend herself. She quickly strains to get the horn back before the academy's population starts to come out. It takes a few seconds, but a few small green sparks flash off as the horn reappears, but more dagger-like than before, flatter with defined sharp edges.
>Shapeshift [Horn] [Instant Auto]

Disguise set, she scans for Steel, and runs over to him.
"Steel! Are you alright?!"
She asks, looking all over his armor after seeing the damage he took before.
"I don't care if you can't feel pain, you shouldn't be so reckless!"
She says with concern, but there's a hint of scolding in there.
>>
>>26626359
Your wires connect to the various pieces of the monster as they lay scattered about the field, and Starswirl turns to you as you suddenly appear once more. "AH. There you are. I was wondering where you had gone, I was afraid the creature had gotten to you as we fought. Good to see that wasn't the case."

He looks about as you clear the rubble and monster pieces around, students from inside the academy gawking at the seemingly floating pieces. He smiles, "Oh, thank you. The way you move those pieces, I think I realize why that creature was so prone to self harm in its attacks." He comments as you make your pace, his eyes straining to see the brief flashes of wire on the debris. "And the remains will make for fantastic research. My school appreciates your help, Miss Southern Point."

>>26626370
As you approach the crater the creature came from, Starswirl looks at the glowing gem with fascination, "At a glance, I have no clue. Clearly magical, but, I have no idea what its properties could possibly be. Give me a few hours, a piece or two of it, and my alchemical station and I may be able to answer such questions."

He lifts it up slightly with with a magical levitation, "Though if I had to guess, I would say it served as a 'heart' of sorts for the monster." In a moment after his magical golden field surrounds it, you see it shimmer and disappear, the light absorbed into the gem as it falls back down to the ground. Looking at it more closely, you feel it distinctly similar to another green jewel you've seen recently: the one at the core of Obsidious's remains.
>>
>>26626682
>>26626472
Starswirl smirks, "I would say I've aged quite well. Kept most of my figure, or, at least most of my skin." He chuckles as he looks at the half-decayed hoof. "I see... so this is essentially reveals what you should truly look like if not for the magic holding you together. Not the healthiest centenarian I've ever seen, but, that power was worth the cost." And as you deactivate, he cringes the smallest bit of his muzzle at your eye growing back into place. "Though I'm thankful the side effects are limited."

He looks behind at the students through the windows. "Though I think you made a lasting impression on our audience. My apologies, I think you'll find you're going to become quite popular here."

>>26626590
Your horn has retracted back into your head following the intense confrontation, and you quickly create the dagger, cerrated horn appear on your forehead. Steel shambles over with his hammer arm creating dents in the ground as he walks, the heavy weapon resting along the scattered debris as you run over to him.

He looks at the cracks on his chassis, and grins. "But it's true: if I can't feel pain, I don't see why I shouldn't take a few extra attacks. My chassis has been through worse." He strains and creaks as he stands to look at the academy, "The school is safe, that's what matters." He takes a look around at the creatures pieces as Southern moves them, then to the crystal in the center. "Where did Master get such a beast? It rivals the foulest creations I saw in Discord's reign."

(sorry messed up order for character limit, one more needed)
>>
>>26626699
>>26626496
Hurricane looks over the corpse of his comrade, growling, "Whirlwind... damnit." He grits his teeth, "This is clearly magic at work, the unicorns HAVE to be involved. I'm not sure what a 'wendigo' is, but, surely you've been deceived: the real issue is King Bullion and his freaks have spread their influence further than I had anticipated."

He stomps a hoof, "Call it off?! I have an entire battalion on route here! How can I just tell them to turn tail and run after this? We can't hold the blizzard off forever, and my spies put their lives on the line to let us know a unicorn was behind it."

As he shouts, you hear the laughter return through the fog, and many more red-eyes begin to gleam in many angles around you, along with the distant whinnying of ponies in the night. Hurricane stands on guard as several ice shards shoot out of the fog, "Watch out!"

[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>>
>>26626682
>Slight fix on the second post here: Honey never showed Obsidious' remains to any other party member, remove the last sentence
>>
>>26626472
"I assure you it is quite alright. Its hardly the most disgusting thing I have ever seen a sorcerer do. So this 'immortality' of yours is actually a form of undeath?" Nero asks without judgment.
>>26626682
"Do so. Whatever this gem is, it could hold valuable information to use against Sight. And be careful, if its anything like the staffs they carry, it could have mind-altering properties."

Nero looks to the door of the Academy, and the shocked students.

"Twilight, come out here!"
>>
>>26626699
Onyxia lifts up Steel's hammer leg, crystal spreading over it to shape it back into the gauntlet he's accustomed to.
"It doesn't matter, all that does is that we beat it. Speaking of..."
Onyxia pulls Steel's head back to look at her.
"I don't like seeing you broken apart like this."
She says a little sorrowfully as she puts a hoof on his chest-plate to repair the cracks and pull them together.
"I don't want to lose you, you big idiot."
She scolds in response to his grin and seeming lack of concern for himself.
>>
>>26626682
>Personal-radius traps: 2

She tightens her mane again. "I take recompense in all forms of currency, including blood and shaved ice." she quips to Starswirl. "Now what do we do? Can't go out there apparently, convenient enough for pussy chicken-legs out there to fuck off now that he probably knows I'm here."
>>
>>26626699
"Hey, I've died a few times since we last talked, I was lucky to have my head on straight."

He looks to the students,

"Argh, just like my parents with their morbid curiosity. They should try it themselves, see how enjoyable it is then."

he turns to the crystal king.

>>26626828
"Yes, undying would be a term for it. Not a suspended corpse, mind you, like those empty vessels that are the more common form of undead."

he raises an eyebrow at the middle comment,

"I won't ask about the other sorcerers."
>>
>>26626699
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>>26626715
"Unicorns aren'ta the only magical fuckers, you knowa, but something to prove you wronga another time," Honey says as the ice shards fly in. She attempts to avoid the incoming ice as best as her breezie wings can fly her.

>pixie dodge!
[1d10+1]

Seeing as they're surrounded, Honey has Crumple rise back up quickly and take flight, dropping off another payload of extra dangerous explosives around the area around Honey and Hurricane.

>Melee cleave dual napalm decay
>Autocrit, increased DC
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]

"Alright, you'vea seen me in a brawla! Now I wanna seea how you work it!" Honey yells at Hurricane mid-dodge.
>>
>>26626952
>>26626871
"Somepony needs to go investigate that explosion first of all. Steel and myself, and possibly Grave are resistant to the effects of the storm. The rest of you may wish to change into warmer clothes."
>>26626885
"Interesting. It is very rare that I see a sorcerer who has modified his body to this degree, and I do not think I have ever seen one who has done it in quite thing way."

"Then again, I hardly pay attention to such things."
>>
>>26626985
I have only linked my life force to the plane in which it is expended to. This body knitting is a side effect, but an expected one. Unlike the bat wings, or the sulphurous smell added to my magics. Doesn't help with the rumors."
>>
>>26626828
Starswirl notices as it drops to the ground, grimacing as it defies his magical levitation. "The warning is appreciated." He takes off his trade-mark hat, bells jangling as he moves down to scoop up the slightly-less-than-head sized rock into the hat. "Not my first time handling dangerous mind-altering artifacts. This won't be the one to beat me."

As you call out, you see Twilight hastily leave the building while still keeping Nau tucked carefully into her hoof, the child's cooing sounding out gently as she holds her. She looks about at the carnage, seemingly amazed. "It's a good thing this thing didn't land too close to the academy..."

>>26626865
Steel sighs as his hoof turns back into a hoof, flexing his grip to feel it out as the hammer vanishes. "Thank you. That was interesting, I've never used a hammer in combat before. Swords have always been my preferred tool."

As you look at his broken chassis and begin to make repairs, you see him frown as you call him an idiot, but it quick forms back up into a grin, Steel looking somewhat nervous at your scolding. "W-well, heh. So long as you can put me back together, I think I should be fine, won't I? You won't lose me, Onyxia. I promise."

>>26626871
Starswirl smirks, "We have an overabundance of the latter but, I think I can see my way towards giving you a reward for your services. The academy's budget practically overflows with bits at times, it'd be my pleasure to pay you. See to Clover, she handles those things more carefully than I have time too."

As you ask what to do, he rubs his beard. "Yes. Now that he knows he has more than a few enemies, and can evidently see that his plan of attack failed, he may flee when we come for him." He turns towards the direction of the explosion from earlier. "Though that explosion concerned me. Could have been another plan of his."
>>
>>26627119
>>26626885
"Is that a fact?" He smiles, "I shouldn't be surprised. If you go all out as often as you just did I imagine your life expectancy would be fairly short, on average. One of the benefits to being an immortal, I suppose."

He looks at the students, "I don't think they'd have the mettle to try it, honestly. There's a reason your spell hasn't been replicated in so long."

He looks at the gem scooped in his hat, "Can't wait to see what it was your senator sent us. I'm tempted to get started on it right away, but, I should make sure my academy is secure first and foremost."

>>26626928
Last game, you had successfully snapped off the meter-sized slice of horn from the head of the beetle creature before its impending doom, the explosion sending you flying all the way by where Jean is as you watched the cataclysmic implosion in the courtyard of the academy. You see the others working to investigate or move the remains, and the horn stays un-shifting in your hoof, warm to the touch, non-reflective.

>As a reminder, you also heard the massive explosion that came from the outskirts of the city in the midst of the fight.
>>
>>26627123
>>26626952
You nimbly dodge out of the path of the ice's tip, but the trail it leaves behind leaves your fragile dragonfly wings near-crystallized as you fall down to the ground below, the ice chilling your bones (0/4)

Hurricane lifts up and takes flight, finding himself barraged by a powerful blast of ice that leaves his body mostly frozen, but he still manages to fly out into the fog and attack some of the red-eyed fiends, before backing up immediately as Crumple's spray of explosions scatters more of the fog and ice to the winds and more of the frozen, cursed ponies revealed by the blast. They all have blue fur upon their coats and their hair, joints, and horns are covered with thick, growing layers of ice that melt in the heat of your attack. Hurricane growls, "I MIGHT if your machine would give me a moment to try." He opens up his wings and starts to flap, creating a powerful tornado in between them, sending it around at the ponies
[1d10+2] , cleave 5
>A few more mocking giggles from the voice call out from the darkness, and a wave of frozen cold lash out at you and Hurricane and Crumple, all at once
[1d10+2]
>>
>>26627134
Honey shivers on the ground, looking with some worry at her wings.
"Stopa being scared! It's justa a little bit of fire!" Honey yells as she attempts to get back up.
>instant attempt
[1d10]
>>
>>26627161
>normal attempt
[1d10]
>>
>>26627161
>>26627169
Seeing shit is starting to hit the fan, Honey has Crumple swoop down for an emergency extraction.
>Crumple instant attempt
>>
>>26627182
[1d10]
>>
>>26627193
>inb4 Crumple can only hurt and not help
>Crumple recover aid normal
[1d10]
>>
>>26627119
"Overflowing will have to do." she says, flipping open her drawer and slipping into three layers of parka and butt-squeezing pants and boots.

She then waits for the others before going into the snow.
>>
>>26627123
Shallow nods, looking off into the distance where the explosion went off earlier.

"I suppose we should investigate that, we didn't cause that explosion earlier I believe."

He looks to Starswirl,

"You should stay with the school,"

He adds, before following Southern, donning his tricorn hat once again.
>>
>>26627119
Onyxia's scolding, upset face softens as Steel promises.
"Cross your heart and hope to fly?"

She pulls her hoof from his chest after the cracks are fixed.
"I can if you don't lose yourself. But I don't carry spare metal around with me."
She looks over at his melted shoulder.
"I might have to if you're going to be this sloppy."

She turns her head over to Starswirl.
"Sta— Er, Mister Starswirl? Do you have any extra iron I could use? I just need a little bit, I can help fix up the courtyard out here in exchange."
>>
>>26627011
>>26627119
Nero looks to Nau and Twilight as they come out, before briefly looking over to Southern and Grave as he notices them preparing to leave.

"Twilight, I want you to return to Starswirl's sanctum with Nau and stay there. I'm going with them to go investigate that explosion. Guard the time machine." Nero makes sure Starswirl isn't nearby.

"From everyone. Lastly, I need to know whatever happened with Eo Naxx Fang."

He notices Grave and Southern are already leaving, so He summons His radio out of hammerspace, and starts walking off.

"Tell me with the radio!" he says trotting off after them.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10+1] Inspire
>>
>>26627123
Luke had blacked out momentarily as Jean licked his face until he awoke. Luke pulls himself up from the rubble, and looks at the horn he snapped off with a disappointed look.

>>26627123
>>26627011
Luke marches on over to Shallow Grave, not paying any mind to his conversation with Starswirl. He grabs Shallow by the shoulders and turns him to face himself. "The hell man! I specifically said, don't kill the giant roach, and what do you do? You blow the thing to fucking smithereens!" He throws his hooves into the air to gesture the smithereens part "I wanted to ride that thing! I always wanted to piggyback a giant fucking roach, that's like number 5 on my bucket list, next to getting laid and loosening the screws to Nero's throne. You know I have cancer right! Yeah, I have cancer. Nice job denying a dieing pony's last wish."
>>
>>26627340
"I've already died a few times, and I didn't plan on doing it again. You can mount a commoner in the brothel, I sincerely don't give a damn about your needs."

Shallow says, coldly.
>>
>>26627207
>Dat misfortune
Crumple moves down to assist the poor Breezie following her fall, but as Crumple attempts to a freezing, powerful and immobilizing wave of ice washes over the machine, freezing its joins and locking up critical systems as it falls in front of her. Hurricane's whirlwind hits only the empty snow, and the fog worsens with the gathering of the red-eyes around their pray.
>0/3 Honey
>0/6 Crumple
>Fog is intensify this round: +1 DC to hit targets

Hurricane growls as he lies on the ground, his wings frozen over. "D-don't fret, a minor cold front. We only need to hold on til the battalion arrives."

>>26627219
You open up the drawers and slip into much much warmer clothes to fit the harsh conditions of the blizzard outside the barrier surrounding the school, and Starswirl gives his approving nod. "I'll see too it that Clover is quite generous then, you've earned it."

>>26627234
Starswirl turns to Shallow, and rests a hoof upon his shoulder, "I would appreciate that, Shallow. The barrier alone will need me to make sure it isn't too damaged by that creature's entry and its attacks. If you could ensure there aren't any exterior threats, I would appreciate it greatly. Take care: most ponies should be inside because of the storm but the guards may get antsy should they see you."
>>
>>26627461
>>26627248
Steel nods his head, "Um... I'm unfamiliar with that phrase, but, yes, I do all of that. I assure you, Onyxia." He grabs her hoof as it leaves his chest repair, and gives it a tight squeeze. "We can get metal from any number of sources, can't we? So long as we can do that, I will be fine." He chuckles, "I could afford to be a bit sloppy with this body. If I were still flesh, I may be slightly more careful.... SLIGHTLY."

As you approach Starswirl, you see him looking about at the collection of parts from the creature in their pile as he turns to you. "Hmm? Yes, a great amount. Take as much as you require, I owe you for helping defend the school. Use most of it for classes but we could spare some."

You see the others taking off as Steel comments, "Onyxia! They're going to investigate the explosion. I must make sure Master hasn't threatened this city any further, could the repairs wait?"

>>26627325
Twilight holds Nau closer to her chest, nodding her head. "We'll stay safe and stay low, I won't let anyone touch her. Or 'it'." She comments on the time machine discreetly.

As you take off with the others, you look behind you to see Twilight retreating inside as your radio sparks to life,
>"Eo-Naxx Fang? I... honestly have no idea, Clover the Clever was the last one me and Luke saw with her. They were going back straight to Coltchester while we investigated the tower, she could be anywhere in the city by now."

>>26627340
You awaken to Jean's licking and as you confront Shallow, you hear Twilight nearby giving a disapproving grunt as you try and throttle Shallow. Before you take off, she chides, "Luke, I don't think that thing was going to let anyone RIDE it. I got back late but that thing was clearing trying to kill you!"

Starswirl nods his head. "Maybe some day, son. I've already got that crossed off my bucket list, you'll find opportunities if you look for them."

>Presuming still following Shallow as they leave to follow the explosion?
>>
>>26627471
>>26627340
>>26627325
>>26627234
>>26627219
>>26627207
The lot of you take off into the harsh cold of the blizzard outside the barrier, the freezing winds hitting you all hard the moment you leave its safety. The winds feel like they could lift up a pony who wasn't carefully planted to the ground, and forcing your way through it is a chore all throughout your way to the source of the explosion as you heard where it came from.

As you come across the source, through the low lights of nearby fires and surviving post-lamps, you all come across the outskirts of the city of Coltchester. Through the thick fog you can see the ruined remains of several blown up segments of wall, and the scattered laughter that echoes all around you. Along side it, the scattered hoofsteps of ponies hidden among the fog, and flashes of bright red eyes that strike at you through the cover.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPgS8eDO8v0

Lower to the ground, you can see several ponies (mostly unicorn, one pegasi) that are blue of coat and covered head to toe in ice along their joints and manes. Most of these ponies are dead, but you can see three live ones similarly covered in ice nearby: a heavily armored gray pegasus, Crumple, and Honey.
>>
>>26627393
"If I wanted a pony ride I'd go back to my own time and call a pimp! You couldn't just die one more time. For me."
>>
>>26627325
Forgot to mention:
+1 to all PC's
>>
>>26627461
>>26627482
Honey gives a shaky exhale, looking over to Hurricane.
"No! These fuckersa die here and nowa!" She yells out, trying to get herself back up.

>Instant attempt
[1d10+1]

Honey presses a button on Crumple, attempting to work some extra power into it and power through its frozen joints.
>Crumple's Huge, instant
[1d10+1]
>>
>>26627482
Vanishing once again, she makes a protective ring around Honey.

[1d10+4] Trap: Area

>Personal: 2
>Area: 0
>>
>>26627515
>Normal attempt for both
Honey: [1d10+1]
Crumple: [1d10+1]
>>
>>26627482
>>26627471
Nero looks around at all the red eyes, His gaze fixating on Crumple Zone.

>"That explains what Caduceus said earlier. They must still be after Eo Naxx Fang. Go find Clover, see if you can find out anything about where she might have gone, I do not want the Order getting ahold of her."

Nero's radio dissipates immediately after Twilight's response.
>>26627515
>>26627524
A barrage of icy arrows whiz near Crumple, striking out at the eyes, as she sees Nero, Grave, Southern, and Luke approaching.

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+1] Blast
>Note that if there is not actually an important/boss-class enemy hidden, this attack only hits one enemy, and does not autocrit.

"Honey! What are you doing here?"
>>
>>26627483
"If you want to ride a giant death machination, feel free to kill yourself, i'm not doing it."

Shallow says sarcastically.

>>26627482

He then sighs, reaching his destination.

"Phooey, I've hardly regenerated since the last battles. I'm going to jump to conclusions and hope that the red eyes in the snow are of malintent. They will restore my life force."

He says, casting his own red energy into the snow, seeking out life.

>Lifedrain, healing self
[1d10+4]
>>
>>26627471
"Ugggh! Who invited Miss Know It all to the party. Twilight I had a plan, and several back up plans, this roll of wire, and a burning, alcoholic tenacity to bond with an otherwordly horror. I could of mounted that roach!" Luke is cut off by Starswirl's interjection which only fuels his discontent "Ah See! Gramps here knows how to live. Unlike some ponies. I'm not naming any! Just that kind of ponies that got more penpals than friends."

>>26627482
Luke does infact badger both Twilight and Shallow as they make way toward the explosion. Adamant on voicing his grievances.

"And another thing- Oh shit are those ponies dead?" Luke pans his vision to take in the dreadful scene.

>>26627461
>>26627207
Luke then calls over to Crumple, not even paying mind to the red eyes surrounding them. Jean however is a frizzy ball of fur and fear.
"Yo Crumps! Is that you?" Luke yells drunkly pass the roaring blizzard "Did you have something to do with this dude? I only ask because you're a deranged psychopath."
>>
>>26627565
"Don't be lame dude -you got like wicked death powers right? Why don't just rez that thing as a zombie and I can ride just once. Totally safe, under your control and then when we're done with it we can rent it out for kiddy rides. I'll even get my twin brother to help us out with a business plan."
>>
>>26627552
Honey looks at Nero.
"[I-it's a long story!]" She yells/shivers out to him.
"[Just kill these frozen annoyances!]"

>>26627575
"Talka later! Kill these fuckersa now!" The semi-frozen breezie yells back.
>>
>>26627471
"Oh, right, that saying is a tad ahead of your time."
Onyxia looks up as Steel takes her hoof, smiling. ...Until he goes back to the sloppiness.
"It hurts to see you get ripped open you know. Even though I can fix you back up it doesn't make it any less worse when it happens."
She snips at him.

"Thank you. Where do you keep it?"
She asks as Starswirl gives the ok for taking metal.

Onyxia looks off as the others leave, then to the beetle remains and to Steel.
"Sight already threw this beetle at us. Even with how changed he was from what you've told me, I don't think he'd attack the city itself and risk the timeline. They'll be fine, but you only took one hit before your chest split."
Onyxia stands upright, taking Steel's hoof.
"I'm worried I might have thinned out your armor with my transmutes, or you might have lost some when we unfused. ...And, I'm not feeling too steady. I had to strain there at the end to work with simple rock. I don't think going into the blizzard is the best idea for me, and I'm not letting you go alone after all your 'sloppy' talk."

Onyxia heads towards the Academy, dragging Steel with her towards wherever the metal storage is.
"I'm making sure you're fixed and solid before you're charging at anything more today."
>>
>>26627593
Shallow shakes his head in semi-disgust, turning back to the comment without further word.
>>
>>26627524
>>26627515
Hurricane shakily stands up to his hooves along with Crumple (7/6) and Honey (5/3) as he tries to break off some of the ice forming along his wings. "I would agree but we should observe the battlefield. We cannot see how many our enemies number, or where it is they may lie. We should remove their advantage, to hasten their defeat."

As the others arrive, he groans. "Ah, reinforcements of yours then? I don't see any wings among them..."

>>26627516
You wires cast around in a spider net formation around the fish-scaled breezie in a defensive pattern as you see a sudden streak of ice strike out across your field of vision towards Honey.

The ice is caught and, you hear the angered growling of a nearby pony, one of the red-eyes halting and shaking in place as you hear rambled, angered growlings from a mare. The fog parts slightly to see you've caught a mare in a hospital gown in your wires, her horn and mane frozen with ice and her coat as blue as the rest of the bodies you see. She snaps and growls like an animal.

>Minion gained
>>26627552
The radio hangs for a few moments as Twilight leaves it to go find the mare, the static popping slightly as you hear the radio shift owners.
>"Hello? Is this working? It is? Alright, well, this is Clover. Eo-Naxx Fang left my company as well earlier this afternoon: she was taking greatly to the school and its classes, got in a confrontation with a teacher, and then she and a friend who claimed to recognize her went off chasing after one of our younger students from the Elementary Magic school. I haven't seen her since but, her friend was no where to be seen after she left. Her staff lost some sort of rainbow aura it had around it all of a sudden and, she was acting different."
>>
>>26627742
>Twilight doesn't go with you on the way to the explosion, but before she heads back inside she rolls her eyes at the notion of your many plans.
"I somehow doubt you had THAT many plans in mind. Well... at least, that many 'good' plans. That thing was set to blow!"

>>26627575
As you follow the party along towards the source of the explosion, you recognize the same ice-patterns and the blue-coating of their bodies that match the irate bar-singer you fought with and cured back in the Crooked Horn. Almost a dozen lie fallen in the street as you see the darting eyes pace back and forth through the fog.

>>26627619
Steel's metal slit where his eyes normally would be cannot show emotion, but judging by the frown on his mobile mouth you could tell his gaze has softened. "I... I understand. I won't make a habit of you needing to fix my damaged parts."

He looks out towards the source of the explosion as you talk with Starswirl, who is beginning to move a small piece of the beetle back inside with him. "Just within our storage hall, where we keep most components necessary for classes. It's simple enough to find if I have one of my canaries show you the way, I'll call him down."

Starswirl gives a whistle as he enters the hall of the academy and a canary comes flying down from upstairs that can guide you towards the metal storage, where you proceed dragging steel. Steel comments as he grips his chest piece, "I truly don't feel as though I'll be a liability... a single crack is negligible, surely. If this IS some ploy of my Master I must stop it."
>>
>>26627753
>>26627552
>>26627565
>>26627593
You see the barrage of ice arrows strike out into the fog and hitting several more sets of red eyes gazing at you through the fog, their cries sounding out as the blue ponies drop to the ground with the ice projectiles sticking out of them. They manage to stand despite the powerful blow before the red energies from Shallow's life drain arcs out and sucks out their remaining vitality, the ice ponies dropping one right after the other to the ground around their brethren.
>Along with the recovering phylactery, Shallow's life increases to 5/3 following the drain of so many.
>And Nero's attack provides +3 bonus to the party

One voice screams out in particular in response to the attack, but does not drop from the fog but seems to retreat back into it, judging by her creepy laughter and the sudden gusts that blow from her direction. The energy that Shallow absorbed from this one felt different from the others. You hear a voice echo throughout the streets.
>"Heeheeheehee... more. Kill more. Kill more!" She cackles in a young mare's tone.

More red-eyes appear from within the fog and they spring out at the party, icy-claws forming along their hooves like wolves as the unicorns bite and scrap at their enemies
[1d10+1] x 3, [1d10+1] x 3, six visible through the fog attacking two on one to Luke Nero and Shallow
>There's more eyes, 10 or more, hidden within the fog that get the bonus to DC
>The sounds of the Wendigo cries echo loudly as they attack
>>
>>26627760
>Sorry correction on the bonuses
>+3 to Nero
>+2 to everyone else
>>
>>26627742
>one more fix: want to avoid a big conversation in the middle of combat
>replacing this last response in this post with simply
>"They wont, don't worry. I'll go find Clover and we'll get to the bottom of this, hang on."
The radio hangs for a few moments as Twilight leaves it to go find the mare before shorting out
>>
>>26627760
>>26627610
Nero fires more arrows, focusing His barrage on the laughing voice.

[1d10+4] Inspire
[1d10+3] Normal Attack

"Make it a short story!" Nero yells as He attacks.
>>
>>26627742
She directs the minion to point out the source of the voice.

[1d10+2]
>>
>>26627753
Luke just can't muster a care to give about the frozen dead bodies "Eh, Shouldn't drank their vodka." and then Luke pours himself a shot of vodka.

>>26627760
LukeWarm stays completely idle during the cascade of magic and arrows decimating the surrounding foes. he just watches on, occasionally pouring himself a drink. When two icy werewolves approach Luke he doesn't even react "I am just not in the mood right. Take a drink and chill out." Luke pours a shot of vodka into one of the wolf's roaring maw.
>Natural Remedy [1d10+2]
>>
>>26627753
"I just want you to be careful."
Onyxia says, not pushing the subject anymore as Starswirl calls a canary to lead them.

"The explosion sounded off some time after he threw the beetle at the Academy. If it was a ploy he would have done both at the same time to make us panic. Please, just calm down a bit. The others can handle whatever the explosion as."
She lectures as they follow the canary.
"And that didn't look like a single crack to me. ...Are you feeling alright, is the rest of your armor feeling ok?"
>>
>>26627742
"Yeah, buta they're able to holda their own. Just focus ona these ice bastards," Honey says as she flies into the safety of Crumple's cockpit. It closes around her, and the voice changer kicks in.
"I'm going to take away their advantage."

"Hey Screech, howa you holding up?!" Honey yells as she gets Crumple out of autopilot and back to manual control. Right away, she activates the speaker systems, but leaves out the fire and corrosive gases. She then blasts Crumple's speakers loud and proud, attempting to blast the fog away with the power of rock!

>Wrathing the fog away
[1d10+2]
>>
>>26627823
"[Short?]" Honey responds back, but sounding much different when through Crumple's voice changer, "[brought Gale back, had a fight with these guys, got dragged into another fight, was having fun until all this began to happen. Hard to say no when I'm this pent up...the eagerness to fight from the stallion also put me in the mood.]"
>>
>>26627874
Nero listens to all of that, catching about half the meaning [not due to the language barrier, but due to the lack of detail]

"Make it a slightly longer story! Who were you fighting? And who are we fighting now?"
>>
>>26627886
"[I fought the pegasi a bit on the way to their city. Then got caught up in a bombing here. And now we're fighting those wendigos Glace talked about. I tried to contact you over the radio, but you weren't answering, so here we are.]"
>>
>>26627909
"First of all, these are not Windegoes. Second of all, YOU BOMBED COLTCHESTER?!"
>>
>>26627918
"[I did try and stop him, but talking has never been my thing. Plus, I haven't blown something larger than a pony up in a long time. I NEEDED this release. Also having this Hurricane stallion around to shower me with compliments for once was just so nice of a change for once.]"

"[They're not? Then what have I been blowing up all this time; because they're covered in ice like a wendigo.]"
>>
>>26627760
Shallow prepares projectiles to fire into the snow.

homing magic [1d10+3]
>>
>>26627827
The snarling mare tied up in your strings struggles against their bonds but you see her turn towards one particular set of red eyes hiding out among the fog and snow. You see the eyes narrow as you single them out, and a low growl emanating from the voice.
>"No... cheating!"

You see a three-pronged symbol shape out from within the fog, and the glowing eyes shine as you see a red glow appear along its edge
[1d10+1]

And you see a new set of red-eyes popping out of the fog jumping at your trapped minion, attempting to kill one of its own
>[1d10+1]

>>26627823
>+1 to all targets
The ice arrows strike out against the source of the voice, and you hear the windigoes cry out with her and the stomping off hoof-clops coming closer and closer.
>"Heeheeheeheehee... this is fun. You've all been so busy, busy, busy, but I've just been having more and more fun!"
The ponies that attack you fail against you and are beaten back, one of them significantly damaged in their attempt but they still stand up.

[1d10+1] x 2

>>26627836
The ponies that claw at you with their newly formed claws of ice miss their attacks as you dodge or deflect their blows, and they snarl angrily until you slide the bottle into one of their mouths. The pony that receives your drink pauses as he downs the majority of the bottle, falling over with a shudder onto the ground as you see him spasm and tense up. The ice seems to melt off his hair and color changing to a dull brown as you give him the remedy. He mutters weekly as he lays upon the ground. "Wha...."

The other attacks [1d10+1]
>>
>>26628029
>>26627841
Steel sighs as the canary leads you towards a storage hall located within the halls of the academy. You don't see many students out as you pass by, likely in lockdown still as a result of the attack. Within the hall you find several containers filled with alchemical materials, and nearby one is one filled with pure iron.

"I understand you want that for me but there's only so much I can do. I don't feel anything anymore, Onyxia, most damage I do to myself I'm not even realizing is occurring. And though it takes a while, I'll remind you the armor does seem to heal itself over time. It's... just hard to be calm right now."

He turns to you, "I'm 'feeling' fine. As much as I can be, I suppose."

>>26628006
The two ponies shake their claws around but fail to make an impact on your cloak as you nimbly deflect their attacks, your body glowing with a red energy that summons up 5 spheres of life energy to do with as you please while the ice-ponies strike at you again

[1d10+1] x 2

>>26627847
Hurricane cracks his neck as he stands up, seeing Breezie fly into the cockpit with a scowl, "Just so long as I don't get close enough to smell the earthers."

As you enter in the cockpit, Screech shouts back, "G-getting kind of rocky in here but, I'm holding on! You know you could have blown yourself up on that missile?!"

You ready the sound speakers of Crumple in a massive sonic explosion, knocking away and taking down all nearby cursed ice ponies as the fog scatters around and hits the walls of the torn up buildings besides you, and above you hear the cackling scream of the voice as she's knocked afar by the pulse. The fog scatters (DC lowered in difficulty again) and you can see the visage of the voice's source: A bright blue unicorn pony mare, blue-crecent for her cutie mark and Eo-Naxx Fang's staff gripped tightly in her hooves, floating above you all on air as she grins lividly.

>PAUSE
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.