[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mlp/ Rewatches MLP:FiM. Episodes 2x9 / 2x10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: S 02 Ep 9 and 10.jpg (429 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
S 02 Ep 9 and 10.jpg
429 KB, 1280x720
"One (err, two) episode a day keeps the fans of the fandom away"

The idea was to rewatch the show until more or less when S6 begins, watching two episodes every Saturday and Sunday. We won't have time to watch all the episodes (that was the original idea when most of us tought S6 would begin until around September). But still, we will keep rewatching until the new season begins. Feel free to discuss it again, post screenshots and stuff about todays episode ITT.

In around 2 hours, at 16:30 EST (21:30 GMT) we will watch the episode together through a website called watch2gether. Link to the room is below.

Today we will watch Sweet and Elite (Season 2 episode 9) written by Meghan McCarthy and Secret of My Excess (Season 2 episode 10) written by M.A. Larson

The stream will begin, as I said, at 16:30EST/21:30GMT right here.

>>>>>https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/slashmlprewatches-obrld06woymqj2cc

If you want, you can watch them online right here:

>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvatdn_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-episode-35-sweet-and-elite_shortfilms
and
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmzsvk_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-episode-36-secret-of-my-excess_shortfilms

And you can download them here.
>https://yp1.yayponies.no/episodes.php

Thanks a lot to the OP from last weekend for doing this when I couldn't.
>>
>watching the show
>>
Thank you for this, I enjoy these get togethers.
>>
File: idon'tknow.png (18 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
idon'tknow.png
18 KB, 560x407
>mfw I had a Blue Screen of Death right after clicking "submit".

Impressed the thread made it. I tought I would have to copy-paste from the previous thread and change everything again
>>
>>26591758

there are pony forces at work in this world, friend
>>
yay

>>26591651
ebin

>>26591758
kek
>>
1:30 hours
>>
1:10 hours for stream
>>
One hour!
>>
Some great Rarity episodes coming through.
>>
50 minutes
>>
Oo, consider me hyped.
>>
Secret of My Excess is easily in my top five favorite episode and Sweet and Elite isn't far behind.
>>
>>26592390
yeah, not top tier maybe, but these are very good episodes.

40 minutes
>>
30 mins left my mates
>>
>>26592390
Consider the fact that it's still, three seasons later, the best Spike episode. That's worth something.
>>
>>26592545
But no one actually cares about spike desu
>>
>>26592589
Even still, it's an episode featuring his character that is decent.
>>
20 mins

Also >>26592545
Nobody cares about spike desu
>>
10 minutes!
>>
5 mins my m8s
>>
less than 5 minutes!
>>
we are starting m8s

https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/slashmlprewatches-obrld06woymqj2cc
>>
in a few moments we start with the second episode
>>
File: 893202.png (1 MB, 1748x1181) Image search: [Google]
893202.png
1 MB, 1748x1181
This is nice. Sweet&Elite is a great episode. SoME is fine too.
>>
>We will never get a Spike episode generally agreed to be good again
>>
the dresses are nice fucking fight me OP
>>
File: sweatinappuls.png (148 KB, 726x726) Image search: [Google]
sweatinappuls.png
148 KB, 726x726
>>26593232
>all that appledonk
>>
>>26593232
Aren't they just capes? Hard to tell the difference.
>>
>Spike is aged up into godzilla
>Destroys a portion of ponyville and inspires mass panic
>No consequences
>Best episode ever

>Dash totals a weather factory
>No consequences
>Hurr Rainbow Cunt is the worst thing evur
>>
>>26593256
I'm not a fashionista fuck do I know, they wear it over their body so it's a dress to me

>>26593259
Spike was affected by his dragon nature he didn't know about and lost control of, spinning out of control
Dash was affected by a sleepy tortoise
>>
thanks for joining once again. Tomorrow we will watch Hearth's Warming Eve and Family Appreciation Day
>>
>>26593272
Doesn't excuse the damage done on both accounts, anon
>>
>>26593259
>implying anyone actually liked Spike in the first place
Rainbowfaga being salty over their inferiority,nothing to see here
>>
>>26593289
Dash did the sabotage consciously, it was all planned and for no good reason
Spike couldn't control himself
I know you're just memeing around but you need to get a better argument to defend top cunt
>>
>>26593339
>I know you're just memeing around
^:)

So what if it was accidental?
Twilight's Want it, Need it nonsense also snowballed into a town squabble over a doll that Celestia herself had to intervene in. She also seemed prepped to call Twilight out on it, too.
>>
>>26593452
Twilight definitely fucked up with the Want It Need It spell, luckily her combined unicorn and Celestia's protégé privilege saved her
Dash is just a pony who goes fast riddled with pegasus guilt over her ancestors' wars
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.