[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hand & Hoof Quest Episode 4: Ages Past & Henry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 2
>>26456436
Last Thread

Previously...
>Shot Some Insurgents
>Met with Spiral Comet
>Shore's new body is in the works
>Currently at Jenkins with Lamps & Berk
>We return to Amber...

>You chuckle at their stupidity and grab a drink along with them as the drink brings a warmness to your cheek's. As you look at everyone laughing and joking together, this is good.
>"Nah, nah, nah Lamps. No way I could totally drink you under the table, I can drink like a fish and I eat fish too.
>You let out a loud chuckle at the two of them.
"You two Bonehead's, I know which of us is the better drinker".
>" Huh, who is it"?
>>
>>26471213
Haha you really wanna have a shot at a drinking contest?
bring it on suckers.
>>
>>26471213
Me. Come on, I have like two feet of height on you guys. I've got you beat on size alone.
>>
>>26471262
>>26471342

"Waiter, bring us a round"! You shout to Jenkins, the older Griffon sporting a smirk as he bring's the mug's out and pours the drinks for the three of you.
>Even Akita joins in as the other patron's watch and quite a few of them start to place bets on who they thought the victor would be.
>Mug after mug was downed as the contest wore on, Akita tapping out on the fifth as he opted to drink a glass of water instead.
>At about the 7th Lamps was too drunk to continue as he passes out, leaving you and Berk to go at it.
>On the ninth Berk couldn't hold his drink as he hurls onto the floor, barely missing you with your drunk like reflexes which honestly, was more akin to a flopping fish as you leap out of the way.
>You use a rickety chair to pull yourself up off the floor as you realize you were going to have to carry somebody home...again.
>>
>>26471424
Haha humans for the win those guys didn't stand a chanche
did we earn some cash for winning
>>
>>26471424
Victory! But ask someone to watch them for a minute before we carry them home, because we probably REALLY need to use the bathroom now.
>>
>>26471446
>>26471449

>You ask Jenkins to keep an eye on your friends as you take care of business, which was a lot by the way.
>You eventually return as Akita helps Berk haphazardly hobble out the door while you help Lamps off the floor and carry him back home as well, the night air feeling pretty freaking sweet right about now.
>Getting to the room you fish the key from your pocket...wait the other pocket, nope the other pocket. Son of a Finch!!! Alright the other, other pocket then.
>Yus! Finally you hear the telltale click after a half dozen tries as the door swings open. Akita and and Berk make it to the couch before falling dead asleep on it...you however didn't make it quite as far as you fall to the carpet floor barely a few feet into the room.
>>
>>26471533
Oh well drinkin did take a toll on us heh was a good time beating those two.
Well we're home now let's just take a nap i guess.
Hopefully no mystery bugger while we're asleep
>>
>>26471533
Try to have dreams that don't get invaded by otherworldly voices.
>>
>>26471564
>>26471659

*The feel of the wind felt...nice. You remember going to bed the night before, you didn't even drink last night... What the hell!?
*"Alright Henry, there's probably a completely normal explanation for this...right "?
*Okay, creepy woods to the south of me, mountain to the north, an arid desert to the west and a beach over to the east.
*" Damn it, just my luck to get stuck in the middle of fuckin' nowhere".
>>
>>26471704
Did we change characters again? I guess we're someone new, now. Head north. Higher ground will let us see where we are and where we should head to get back to civilization.
>>
>>26471815
Seconding this mountain is our way to go.
>>
>>26471704
To the mountains!
>>
Here's a bump for disposable quest
never give up just keep runnin'
>>
>>26471815
>>26471815
>>26471827
>>26471844

*Look's like the Mountains are a safe bet, you start for the rocky gray mountain fluffing your jacket into a comfortable position, you really loved this jacket.
*You had your Cell and a Knife you kept handy just in case someone tried robbing you in an alley or something. The city is a dangerous place...you knew that from experience.
*It was getting a slight bit more chilly as you got further into the mountains but you managed to traverse the jagged terrain.
*You saw some black smoke around the side of the mountain side and what smell like something tasty cooking.
*From your vantage point you could actually see a boat in the ocean nearby, flying gold and blue color's.
>A castle stands tall above the Forest area and a canyon and wasteland. A black structure can be barely made out in the distance. A dark colored wood could be seen near as well.
(You are currently dreaming as Henry who may or not be Anri.)
>>
>>26472686
Go further toward castle and when it's visible enough inspect black structure i wonder what it is..
Tbh this quest is getting pretty interesing imo you should keep runnin but that's up to you and the other anon who plays.
>>
>>26472686
I'd check out the smoke and food smell first, because it is closer, then if that doesn't pan out look to the castle.

>>26472768
>other anon
There's at least three of us here, because I saw two posts twenty seconds apart once, and neither of them was me.
>>
>>26473016
Yeah there was one guy who ocassionaly posts here though you and me are only one who make a post every time quest updates.
>>
>>26473103
Would you fondle my balls if I'd asked you to?
>>
>>26473367
Depends are you good looking anon if answer is yes then yeah i'd be totally gay for you
>>
>>26472768
>>26473016
>>26473103

>You make your way across craggy rocks trying to find a sure footing.
>After some careful footwork you clear the!terrain and get on some kind of path.
>Continuing along you see a village of sorts with what as baffling as it seemed to you was a bunch of Minotaur commuting in there village.
>You seriously hope they aren't like the ones from mythology and murder your sorry ass.
"Maybe their friendly? Here's for making a good impression, but how do I just approach them without freaking them out"?
>>
>>26473448
By not startling them. Come in slowly and without making any loud noises. I f we try to sneak in then they'll freak out when they spot us.
>>
>>26473448
Hmm..well sneaking is probably a horrible idea it would be best just to walk up to them peacefully and ask how are they doing.
>>
I'm off to bed here's last bump from me
inb4 quest dead when I wake up
>>
>>26473573
>>26473602

>You casually walk up to the front of the village attempting to look as disarming as possible as they eye you with looks of curiosity.
>A green Minotaur walks up and looks down at you.
>Please don't kill me.
>"Hello stranger welcome to Minos, the mainland home of the Minokin, I am Knossos come sit, and share some food and drink ".
>Knossos herds you along as you sat in the circle as they look at you taking in every detail.
" Um, Hi there... I'm Henry so um, nice to make your acquaintance ".
>Man, you wish you were more of a socializer.
>You take a drink from a cup they hand over to you.
>It was pretty fruity and had a light froth at the top.
>" We don't usually get many Travellers up this way so even strange one's such as yourself are a welcome sight".
"O-oh thanks for the...compliment"?
>You listen to the giant bull men talk back and forth sharing laughs and their opinions about you which seemed to be good or at least neutral.
>There was a map over on a table you should probably get a good look at.
>Knossos seems to be quite the jolly fellow, maybe you should try talking to some of the others too?
>>
>>26474107
Let's look at the map first to see if we can figure out where we are. Ask Knossos if he wouldn't mind explaining the map to you, so you can check it out and socialize at the same time.
>>
>>26474107
Do we remember what we were doing yesterday? Any clues about how we got here at all?
>>
>>26474443
>>26474570

>You ask for help in explaining the map to you which Knossos happily obliges.
>Knossos point's to a darker shaded forest illustration on the map, "This is a very dangerous place, those who enter the Fang Wood have yet to return. There are rumor's of Vampires inhabiting the place.
" Well what about the other forest"? You inquire pointing to the other nearby.
>That is less dangerous to go to, but there lurks the Moth's and Thestral Ponies there, along with a few Noctal's thrown in.
"Oh thanks for telling me, but what's the castle over here"? You ask pointing to the tower.
>" That's the tower of the Unicorn royalty. Past there is the lands of the Cloudborn, and Earthborn".
"Thanks, good to know". You reply.
>Knossos goes on to explain about the Seapony and Mermares along the coast.
>In the Badlands dwell the Arabian ponies at the nearby small desert. A great tree and a blackish green structure rises into the sky in the Badlands and not much known is known.
>" Well that sums up the immediate and surrounding area's my good friend Henry. You may rest here as long as you'd like before you continue your travel's". Knossos points to a nearby tent before leaving you to your thoughts.
>Nothing notable happened that could be have lead you to this strange land, so for what purpose...?

>Define Story Arc
>A Vampiric Affair: Here there be Vamp's
>Magic Lost: Mystical Crisis
>Coastal Tides: Fishy Business Abound
>Badlands: What was once a Goodland.
>>
>>26474701
Magic Lost or Badlands
>>
>>26474701
Badlands
>>
>>26474875
>>26475089
>Something felt terribly wrong when you looked upon the map and yet...it called to you like a babe crying out in distress.
>You just couldn't turn a blind eye.
>You took the time to rest for the evening to rest your tired body.
>As morning came you set off to leave as Knossos and the other Minokin wished you well as they waved you off, they were a nice bunch.
>Descending the the mountainside you embark from rocky terrain to rolling red dirt and canyon's.
>You could tell the landscape had not always been this way as deadmgrass and plant's littered the landscape. You saw many little white structures a few miles away.
>Soon you would find out who the residents were of the marble white city.
>However only a mile or so out an explosion booms outwards as a shockwave blows you back on your ass.
"The seven hells"! You yell in surprise as the once alabaster white city is now engulfed in an emerald conflagration of flame.
>Cries of pain, and misery are audibly heard even from here.
>Input Action
>>
>>26475379
Charge in and see what happened. Maybe we could at least pull a couple of people from the flames.
>>
>>26475886
>Hurry towards the city as swiftly as your feet could carry you.
>A lot of the building's were aflame with the emerald fire.
>A green haze was filling the air as ponies choked and tagged upon it.
>Their hair and skin burning and falling away their cries of agony and the look they were turning into caused you to hurl onto the street.
>You collect yourself as you walk through the deadly mistmwhich seemed to coalesce around you unlike the unfortunate ponies.
>Seeing the slowly burning castle you hurry up to the main gate, the guards all writhing in grief as their bodies change into...something else.
>A lone Pony is banging against the door, a piece of fabric wrapped around his muzzle.
>"The queen, Izach you Monster you've killed us all"!
>"He sees you and throws himself at your feet, >"Please save Queen Vespa. Before those left within succumb to the same fate as the rest of us".
>He coughs and wheezes as you see his eye's start to take on a glassy look, "Please help me save her, I can't fail her as a bodyguard. I would cease to function".

>Input Action
>Take him with you: He should fulfill his duty if nothing else.
>Leave him: He's too sickly to help, and will slow you down.
>>
>>26476049
Take him.
>>
>>26476049
We don't know what the hell is going on and he does. We need him. Bring him along.
>>
>>26476094
>>26476105

>You hoist the Pony onto your shoulder and enter into the castle.
>Inside a black ichor slowly overcomes the pristine white marble column's eating away at what must have been a beautiful feat of architecture before.
>You quickly grab a shortsword before the black substance could claim it as well.
>It had a very slim blade for a sword but this was probably meant to Slice through skin and cloth.
>The Pony on your shoulder, mane had completely fallen away as a fang pokes out from his jaw.
>The east lead to the dungeon's where the prisoner's might still be.
>West lead to the guard barracks where there could still be ponies unaffected as the haze hasn't breached the castle interior.
>The stairway most likely lead to the throne room or something to that nature.
>What should my priority be?

>Input Action
>>
>>26476205
He said save the Queen. I trust him. To the throne room.
>>
>>26476249
>You hurry post haste as you ascend the stairs and around the hallway.
>Reaching the large double doors you exert your strength on the door's as they creek open echoing throughout the next room.
>A large cloaked Stallion in black stands before the Queen, an alabaster Alicorn with bluish green mane battered and exhausted.
>"You all will know my pain, my suffering, my Curse! For as long your people live they will be in my twisted image of beauty. Now you die Vespa, goodbye you stupid trusting naive fool".
>Izach charges his horn with cackling green energy.
>You lay the Bodyguard next to the door and ready he Sword.
'Alright, don't fuck this up'.

>Input Action
>>
File: 1449135187784.png (1003 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449135187784.png
1003 KB, 1920x1080
>>26471213
>last thread
>"Mothia"
Nice one.
>>
>>26476413
Dude, I don't know who cursed you or why, but I have a hard time imagining that cursing an entire species is a reasonable response. Tell him he has to stop this or we'll be forced to stop him ourselves. Hold the sword up as you shout this to show that you mean it.
>>
>>26476413
Jump in between Izach and the Queen.
>>
>>26476786
>>26476809

"Stop right there before I put you down"! Raising the Sword to prove how serious you were.
>"Ha, ha, hmph. You truly are a fool whoever or whatever you are.
>" Fine if you wish, then you may share their fate"! Izach fires a bolt of green Electricity striking you square in the chest.
>Your heart seized and the entire body shook and convulsed while some sick influence tried to attach itself to you.
>*But your soul rejected it, it was incompatible*.
>You take deep breaths and catch yourself recovering from his attack.
>"No! That's not possible "!
>Izach readies another spell.
>A fire wells up in your heart.

>Input Action
>>
>>26477003
You're hurting innocent ponies because you're pissed off about being cursed, so fuck you, you get the sword.
>>
>>26477003
Yeah, I was all for Amber trying not to hurt anyone, but this guy is attacking a whole city. Take him down.
>>
>>26477487
Well we technically aren't Amber rn
We're prob that mystery voice but it wasn't confirmed QM reffered to it as henry
>>
>>26477449
>>26477487

>You engaged in single Combat as your blade!clashed many times against Izach's jagged horn.
>He fires many different spells as the crash harmlessly against you like wayes of the rocks or are deflected as though you worema suit of armor.
>"Damn you! Why does it not affect you"!? Izach hopelessly fires off large concentrations of !magic at you and tires himself out as you deliver the finishing strike.
>The blade pierced his barrel and most definitely more than a few vital organs and he struggles to draw breath, "Kidou, you liar. You...said...she". Izach's body glows in a white light as he break's apart into pieces like a statue.
>Where he once stood was a green gem, glistening in the sunlight shining through the hole in the ceiling.
>You take the Emerald of Change.
>You may mimic the form of others.

>Assign a quality to Emerald of Change.
(If the quality of the emerald is for example Trust, then trusting others will strengthen the power the emerald will lend to you.)
>>
>>26477810
Interesting...
We should assing something that grows in power if we spare people or avoid killing in general
Surely other agree?
>>
>>26477995
For amber, that makes sense. This guy seems a bit more hands on, though. Maybe protecting people? Coming to their aid? That's how we got it, anyway, we saw people in trouble and ran in to save them.
>>
>>26478354
So what would we call that? Trust? Heroism?
>>
>>26478389
Heroism. It's like helpfulness, but with a sword.
>>
>>26478389
>With quick thinking and heroic action, the Queen's life was spared from the jaws of death.
>The kingdom of Alabast, was spared from a terrible fate if at least some of them.
>Those affected were dubbed "Changeling" due to their shapeshifting abilities.
>Life returned to a semi normality as the citizens celebrated your Heroism in stopping Izach.
>But this was only the beginning of your journey, the Queen advises you, "Stop the shroud of darkness where ever it threatens the light, and bring together those who would follow you down this very same path".
>As you prepared to set off once more, a familiar face reappears with the telltale buzz of wing's.
>" Wait! Did you think you would leave me behind like that? I want to help you as you have helped my ponies, and with luck the same kind of Heroism you showed during your fight with Izach ". The changeling said with a determined look.
>You still wanted to go see the tower of Cornell near the Unicorn Tribe territory, but did you want to do it alone?
>Remus patiently awaited your response Ashe sat back on his haunches like a dog being told to sit.
>>
>>26478684
Of course he can come with us. The more the merrier.
>>
>>26478691
>With Remus the Changeling in tow, you set off for the Tower of Cornell.
>You pass by Knossos and the Minokin and visit for a little bit before heading once more unto the breach.
>Heading through the plains that you awoke to and up into the hills you find a mound that was suitably flat at the top.
>Remus set up his tent and fired a spark from his horn at the fire setting it alight, before seating across from you at the fire pit.
>The two of you stare into the crackling green flame as the evening dusk starts to set in.

>Input Action
>>
>>26478807
Ah we should go sleep but somebody might want to keep guard
or shift those if that's neccesary those aren't best lands and we aren't neccesarly safe during night..
>>
>>26480626
>You come up with the plan to take shifts in keeping Guard.
>Remus tries to protest that you should get!your rest in his strange new voice.
>But with mthe opportunity to protect his hero, you take watch as he curls up into a ball like a cute little dog.
>Keeping your head on a swivel, you feel as though something is staring dagger's into you.
>Eventually it comes time to switch as you lay your head down as he stands watch right next to you.
>You drift off into sleep dreaming of a strange girl and her simple life in a normal town.
>You wake with a yawn and the feeling of something nuzzling your face...Remus?
"Ahhhh"! You screech as Remus scrambled off you screaming like a lunatic as well.
>" What, what"!? Remus asks innocently tilting his head to the side.
>Never in all your life would you imagine a creature of them make gender to be "cute".

>Input Action
>>
>>26480760
Aw haha lil guy prob fell asleep with us
Ask him what the heck was he doin
and if there is something he wanted maybe?
>>
>>26480937
"What the hell were you doing cuddling me bro, like seriously, did you need something"? You ask the changeling.
>Remus' cheek's glow green as he tries to laugh it off, "Oh heh heh sorry I was just really cold was all".
>Remus' packs up and the two of you continue along a nearby road.
>The two of you share some smalltalk about your lives.
>Turns out Remus had a hobby for painting and he seemed to be half decent by how he described his work.
>Finally coming along a fork in the road lead off in two direction's into the creepy as fuck forest.
>There was the Firelight Wood and the Echoing Wood, two halves of a forest.
>Surely nothing could possibly go fucking wrong.

>Input Action
>>
>>26481027
Turn back and check if theres any other way..
if not well echoing wood sounds like lesser evil of two
>>
>>26481027
Echoing Wood.
>>
>>26481069
>>26481093

>Into the creepy woods your jolly duo went along merrily.
>As the name indicated there was much echoing of sounds, and some strange shrieking, screeching too.
>Damn, you were hoping to not have to deal with some demon from hell or something again.
>"What is the screeching, there aren't even any caves around here for bat's to nest in"?
>You continued along through the abnormally dark forest until suddenly!!!
>Holy shit a fucking bat horse! It's actually Pony. Shut up Brain!
>"Eek, it's a hooman! Stop right there"! This bat right here.
>The red maned bat swoops in, she's lookin' for a fight.
"Can't we talk like two rational individuals"? You ask before she attempted to sweep your legs, "Guess not".

>Input Action
>>
>>26481182
I'd rather not have to kill the bat just for panicking and attacking us like this. Try to tackle her maybe?
>>
>>26481210
Yeah and when she's immobiled try to reason with her
If this is the voice in our head i wonder what will happen once our lil adventure ends how he will act to amber then..
>>
>>26481210
>>26481210

>You tackle the Bat to the back surprised, you deliver a "Judo Chop"! To the bat's little head.
>"Owie, that hurt you dumb meanie"! She clamps down on your wrist drawing blood while Remus tries to " Judo Chop" as well albeit not very effectively.
>You manage to throw her off of you as she flaps in mid air as she attemptsmto swoop past and kick you.

>Input Action
>>
>>26481275
Wait, we can shapeshift now because of the emerald, right? Turn into a bat pony. Maybe it will take her off guard and we can get her to stop attacking us.
>>
>>26481305
>Your body is consumed by an emerald flame as you transform into a Thestral, she is unnerved by the transformation.
>"H-hey! How'd you do that you not Bat"!? She is unsure of herself as she shifts in her hooves.
>Bat form assumed, you know Screech, Bite, Song, Conceal!

>Input Action
>>
>>26481346
>unsure of herself as she shifts in her hooves
Better than attacking us. Now that she's not attacking us, demand to know why she immediately tried to kill us the moment she saw us. Tell her that if she doesn't explain herself, we'll turn into something much worse.
>>
>>26481364
This. We should remember to ask Remus what he thought of our first transformation after this is all done.
>>
>>26481364
Yeah this
Fear is a powerfull weapon. She seems a bit dumb though..
>>
>>26481364
>>26481371
>>26481379

"Hey! What the hell gives you the right to assault somebody traveling through the woods for no reason"!
>"I-i don't have to tell you anything. No matter what you look like"!
"You better tell me before I become something much, much worse".
>"Eek"! She is visibly shaken as she contemplate's what to do.
>You have a distinct advantage over her.

>Input Action
>>
>>26481392
Turn into a changeling so she'll think she was wrong about us being a human. That's what scared her, right?
>>
>>26481406
Or just give her a moment to decide what to do. Turning into a changeling might freak her out.
>>
>>26481417
This is a better idea. then when she calms down we can turn back to a human
>>
>>26481478
Nah, let's stay a bat for a while. I don't want her to freak out on us again.
>>
>>26481417
>>26481478

>Before you could do anything else the flees off into the tree's.
>"Whoa, that was cool, Henry. We really showed her "!
>Well guess that she had enough of you.
>You continue through the rest of the woods without incident as you see the tower finally.
>It looked to be encased by the some kind of bubble of sorts.
>There was also the nearby Castle as well, it was quite the beautiful castle at that.
>A flag flew with a Unicorn Horn as the flag's symbol.

>Input Action
>>
>>26481527
Hmm alright well we're still a bat right fly off to castle then.
That's the magic of shifting we get flight too.
For bubble well maybe we'll find somebody in castle to help with that.
>>
>>26481569
>You take flight as you soar and glide up to the castle before a strange force causes you to land near the city Gate.
>The guards greet you as they allow you passage, although quite a few looks were thrown at you and Remus.
>Must not get very many foreigners judging by their gazes.
>You see a sign pointing to an Arena,"Come all to the Mystic Arena! Test your Might or bet on combatants from all walks of life, timelines, and realities"!
>"I wanna see what these "Arena's are about"? Remus wanted to discover.
>Although there was also the Mystic College for Aspiring Wizards & Witches as well to see.

>Input Action
>>
>>26481621
Arenas huh..sounds interesing ask around who leads this place and what happens in here..
Hey just sayin feel free to update every ~30 mins if you want i don't want other players to be lelft out if there are any.
>>
>>26481659

>After doing some snooping around you discover a little bit more of the city.
>Elysion, city of Eternity. Lead by King Spatium, who has three son's. A young prodigy known as Starswirl has become the youngest Royal Mage, and a new Captain of the Royal Guard, Lancelot has been assigned to the position.
>Over at the Arena, the c?lerk inform's you of a few fights about to take place.

>Will you bet on a match?
>Blue Team(Outlander's)
>Yellow Team(Homeowner's)
>>
>>26481720
Eh i don't think we have cash to bet unfortunatly though if remus has
his decision which team.
>>
>>26481847
>Remus picked the Blue Team and payed the water as the two of went up into the rafters and took your seat's.
>"Gentlemares and Stallion's! We have two warriors ready to tear each other a new one. On the blue team, he's the 7th son of man to trade Equestria, a man of iron will and charity. Here is Arthur Lampsey"!
>"And in the yellow corner, we have the Dragon Firescale! Who will win, who will die? Let's find out in...the Areeenaaa"!!!!!!
"Damn how the hell did I get mixed up in this bullshit"?
>Great lizard breath over there is my opponent, better not keep him waiting.
>Better make full use of my Magic to win this one.

>Input Action
>>
>>26481912
Oh we're the gladiator now that's pretty cool.
Magic huh list all spells we have i'll need that to decide what to cast.
>>
>>26481994
Arthur Spells
>Starlight: Sun/Moon Spell
>Angel: Healing spell
>Ragnarok: Magic that can wound Immortal.
>Shining Armor: Deflects 3 hits and a death blow.
>Twilight: Exposes Weakness.
>Electron: Electric spell.
>Other: Create a spell on the fly.
>>
>>26482067
Twilight. Let's find out what can hurt him rather than just casting everything we know until we get lucky and something works.

>>26481659
I wasn't posting because I agreed with your suggestions.
>>
>>26482120
>You cast and ball of light into the sky which illuminated the area in purple and gray.
>Firescale
>Weak to Magic, Light, Special, and Ice.
>Firescale blinded by the flash attempts to recover from his momentary blindness.

>Your Move
>>
>>26482169
Well we don't have any special or ice, but we do have magic and light. Cast starlight at him.
>>
>>26482169
Really weak to light, apparently, because even our scanning spell blinded him for a minute. Seconding starlight.
>>
>>26482183
This sounds like it would deal solid amout of damage
Agreed
Guy will probably attempt to breath fire on us or crush us with brute strenght but we'll see.
Lel amber really had too much drinkin berk nd lamps are probs getting worried by now
>>
>>26482206
He can't breath fire on us if he can't see. As long as we keep moving and casting, maybe we can stay alive.
>>
>>26482183
>>26482196
>>26482206
>>26482230

>You summon the power of moon and sun as you bolts and flashes of celestial energy crash into him as they tear away at him.
>Although steaming from the barrage, he still has some fight left in him as you brace against a torrent of flame.
>Both of you fighting for every advantage.
>Starlight was used up.

Remaining Spells
>Angel
>Ragnarok
>Electron
>Mana Draw
>>
>>26482250
Draw magic recast starlight if we can..
Not whole lot of effective spells left
>>
>>26482380
>Draw in management from the saturated atmosphere.
>Attempting to recast Starlight.
>The sun and moon did not return your call.
>You get tail whipped by firescale, which by he way is pretty freaking painful.
>Something else will have to do.

>Angel
>Ragnarok
>Electron
>Create Spell(s)
>>
>>26482429
Angel since we're taking damage. We can attack again afterwards if we have magic left, but I don't want to attack first and then find out we don,t have the energy to heal.

Don't forget to keep dodging as we cast.
>>
>>26482463
>You cast the spell as as a soothing light caressed your injured frame.
>Your range of movement allowed you to dodge both flame & claw.
>You draw in magic to the fullest as a feeling of hyperness is felt.

>Electron
>Create Spell(s).
>>
>>26482513
We could cast a light blast at him though lets just hope we don't miss should kill him if it hits
>>
>>26482513
Electron. We're running low on magic.
>>
>>26482547
"Rainbow Crash"! A cascade of light crashes into the Dragon in a swirling hurricane until it all crashes together at its finale.
>" There you have it folks! Blue team wins by magical fallout! We hope you enjoyed your stay and could return again soon".

"Well that was exciting wasn't it"? You say as Remus nods in agreement with a laugh.
>"Yeah, what spectacular light show"! Yeah it sure was. You could see the two of you taking it easy in here for a while.
The Present
>Ow your head, you really shouldn't have drank that much last night.
>You were still on the floor as you saw Akita barely waking up as well, putting Berk on the couch.
>You follow his example and carry/drag poor old Lamps to the bedroom as you unceremoniously drop him onto the bed.
>Still snoring like a steam train whenever he slept.
>Shore greets you as you get yourself some " Caffee" and sit at the table across from Akita.
>"So how you holding up"? He asks drumming his finger's on his coffee mug.
>Akita apparently didn't get the worst of it unlike you and the other two numbskulls.

>Input Action
>>
>>26482793
Call me crazy if you want but I had a pretty realistic experience that voice in my head and some guy by name remus killed some fucked up unicorn dude then went to arena to see a fight
>>
>>26482918
>>26482918

>You retell the story the lifelike dream you experienced, how you were a man named Henry, who battled an evil Wizard type of guy who then befriended a changeling who joined in his travel's
>Akita just listened and said not a word but only nodded in agreement.
>He grabs himself another glass of coffee and relaxes a bit and bring's over to Berk.
>He was groaning and made a small cawing noise as he gladly takes the mug breathing cool air onto it before drinking.
>You feel as though something has changed, although what you do not know?

>Input Action
>>
>>26483002
Yeah we on our own have no idea what,if anything changed..
Well several hours passed time to get shore's clockwork body i think
Just for reference a friend of mine asked how amber and lamps look like appearance wise mane color fur color eye color that sort of things
>>
>>26483309

>You leave everyone to sober up as you head out the door.
>Shielding your peepers from the noontime sun you proceed through the Town proper.
>Waving to the passerby's you get over to the wizard Tower where Spiral is at.
>Once more you ascend the stairwell and reach the workshop.
>Spiral calls you over as she seats you in a chair with a mechanical apparatus and attached it to your forehead.
>Plugging a jack into the small body she flips a switch as a whirring sound is made until finally it powers down.
>The steel colored automoton click's it's glowing teal eyes open as she adjust's to her new body.
>Shore jumps up and bring's you into an embrace, "Oh thank, you Amber so very much"!
>Shore runs down the stairs to no doubt go out for a test run outside the tower.
>You thank her and make to leaves before she hand's you a little jewelry box, "A courier dropped this off at the tower this morning. It was meant to be sent to you".
>You thank her and head out from the town and take Shore to the park where you let go play around.
>You pull the box up and wonder what it could be?

>Input Action
(Lamps Appearance: Unicorn. Black fur, lime green mane, red eyes. A lampshade cutie mark.
Amber Appearance: Human. Brown hair, orange eyes, white skin, dresses warmly.)
>>
>>26483522
Could it be..? alright let's open box and see what's inside
That gem? nah that's impossible
>>
>>26483522
Well open the box, obviously.
>>
>>26483676
>>26483695

>You open the box, a piece of paper within you lift and open the crinkled parchment up, "If you don't have the courage to change your fate, then nothing in life will improve. Be a hero".
>Underneath was a green gem that you looked through into the sun.
>Everything around you stops as the breaks like glass into another place.
>Henry the one from the dream stand's across from you in what looks to be an Arena.
>"You won't be able to talk your way out of a fight. Sometimes you just gotta beat the shit out of them until the surrender".
>He tosses you a sword as he draws his own, >"Show me you have the Heroism to change".

>Input Action
>>
>>26483854
It's only heroism if we're defeating evil. If my dream was true then you're a good guy who saved a whole city. Why do you want to fight me?

Pick up the sword anyway, just in case. Henry might just charge in and attack anyway.
>>
>>26483854
>>26483928
He doesn't seem like sorta guy that'll listen to be honest
as he said take sword and prepare for worst
>>
>>26483928
>>26483953

>"Why? Why not, there are going plenty of individuals who will Want to kill you. Some will not do so as directly as me. You need fight, to get your point across as many will never listen to reason".
>Henry prepares to fight, he isn't going to hold back.
>This is a life or death battle.

>How do you proceed?
>>
>>26484207
Ah fine we'll fight him then.
Prepare for his attack remember we don't know what he's exactly capable of. shapeshifting is just one of things. rushing in would be pointless we need to study his attacks first and find out his weaknesses then we should be able to get a proper chanche for attack..if we just rush him like a bull we'll probably wind up dead.
>>
>>26484315
>You take in every detail you can glean from Henry that you could.
>He seems to be quite tired, with bags under his eyes.
>He looks to be already injured in the thigh and shoulder.
>He gives a couple strikes at you and seems a bit slow on the draw.
>You are noticeably much more spry and faster than he is.
>He keeps swinging in wild arcs overextending himself.

>Input Action
>>
>>26484643
Fine, if he insists on fighting.
Wait for him to overextend himself again, then strike at him. I still say we try to aim for incapacitating blows instead of lethal ones.
>>
>>26484737
>You continue to Effortlessly move along from his strikes as he makes a physical effort to swing at you.
>You try to incapacitate him with your attack which causes him to collapse onto the floor, "Ha, ha, ha...knew you could do it...Amby".
>He makes no effort to get back up.

>Input Action
>>
>>26484820
Help him up now that we've won.
>>
>>26484910
>You help him up to his feet once more as the two of you head for the exit.
>"I'm getting kinda tired...think I'll... Rest....for a...while ". Henry falls limp just as you get through the door.
>You were back in the park once again, the birds chirping and ponies talking and Shore!and the other foals playing a game of tag.
>You pocket the gem as you continue relaxing on the bench.
>You wonder if Henry is alright?

>Phone a Friend
>Input Action
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.