[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey Anon." >"I know you chose to stsy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
>"Hey Anon."
>"I know you chose to stsy here in my barn because it's comfy and everything but don't you think you should help out a bit with the chores?"
>"You can't just sit on your ass all day fiddling with your dick."
>"At the very least an hour."
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 245x240
>>26081575
Don't you understand? I have nowhere else to stsy!
I wish I could stsy with Twilight, but she's stsying with Cadence for the week.
>>
>>26081596
FUCKING KEK!!
>>
>>26081629
kys fgt
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 184x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 184x328
>>26081575
What do I look like, a wage slave?
How can I be a professional NEET if I have to do work?
>>
File: 76868565433.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
76868565433.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
FUCKING NORMIE APPLEHORSE I WILL NOT WAGEKEK, NOW BRING ME SOME TENDIES AND MOUNTAIN DEW THEN GET THE FUCK OUT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26081575
"But it's my special talent! How many guys do you know that can play the fiddle with their penis?"
>>
>Anon has no confidence in his own strength
>Reluctently tries tree-bucking
>Breaks his leg kicking too hard
>>
>>26082233
How many girls do you know that can play the harmonica with her pussy?
>>
>>26082247
Weak.
>>
>>26082261
Just one. Unfortunately it's Granny Smith.
>>
>>26081575

>Applejack wants you to help out at the farm
>get a job at Carousel Boutique just to spite her
>continue living at the barn
>decorate your area of the barn Rarity-style
>invite Rarity over to the barn and have sex with her
>Rarity designs clothes for all the livestock
>>
>>26082280
this is the dream
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.