[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is your future faggots >vidya and mlp are my life >only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_npf7wukh1g1uv1t9wo1_1280.jpg (205 KB, 1280x930) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npf7wukh1g1uv1t9wo1_1280.jpg
205 KB, 1280x930
This is your future faggots
>vidya and mlp are my life
>only “friends” are other neckbeards on /mlp/
>try to go outside to make some friends, but end up staying inside to fap to loli and ponies
>every person in my life has lost contact with me, permawizard is a reality
>timetoanhero.jpg
>rot in my apartment among the used cumrags and garbage
>uncovered by landlord because of complaints about the smell
>my corpse is buried in a potters field, and the obituaries spell my name wrong
>parents don’t shed any tears , they’d given up on me years ago
>>
>>26040381
Too bad for you I am rich so this won't happen to me unless I get kidnapped or my money gets stolen
>>
>>26040486
It sure isn't helping your autism, your humilated parents aren't going to wipe your ass forever manchild
>>
File: 1424137104908.jpg (24 KB, 308x302) Image search: [Google]
1424137104908.jpg
24 KB, 308x302
>>26041458
They are dead already.
>>
File: question.png (3 MB, 3000x3227) Image search: [Google]
question.png
3 MB, 3000x3227
>>26040381
eye go' a quaystion for ya

wots hayvier:

a killogramme of steel
or a killogramme of fethers?
>>
>>26040381
>This is your future faggots

Why would you think the present is any different? You have to be special and ahead of the game, even just in being a pathetic neckbeard?
>>
>>26040381
>no
>no
>no
>no
>yes
>no
>no
>yes my name's rare
>what is neglect
>>
File: anditsabeautifulday.png (56 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
anditsabeautifulday.png
56 KB, 250x210
>>26040381
>Be me
>Have Cancer
>Be told you have a year or so to live
>Do Kemo which sucks
>Spend inordinate ammounts of money because fuck it I'm dead anyway
>Finally come to peace with dying a slow painful dead
>Stop Kemo
>Prepare for Equestria
>Go into Remission
>Get depressed all over again

Nothing is worse then being almost certain you are going to die only to then find out your going to live. Especially with thousands upon thousands in bills and debt
>>
>>26042323
You are an idiot for doing that. Nothing is ever certain anon.
If somebody told me I was gonna die I would just keep living as normal.
>>
>>26042376
>nothing is ever certain
reality's going to have a word with you
and no: human perception is limited, this doesn't change nature
>>
>>26042441
Nothing is certain, only death.
But thinking that predictions of your doctor are gonna become true isn't very wise.
You know my Father was told that he wouldn't live past 40, because he already had two heart attacks. He died at 63.
>>
>>26040381
You try to make it as if I care, I really don't. My parents haven't given up on me. I have.
>>
>>26042523
>But thinking that predictions of your doctor are gonna become true isn't very wise

I didn't need to listen to my doctor to know I was dying and I find that kinda cute you think I thought he was infallible. I stopped the Chemo against his advise because it was worse then the cancer and had I listened to him I'd probably be dead now as my immune system would be too shot to kill the cancer. I'm only here bitching about being alive because I didn't listen to my doctor.
>>
File: some 50 caliber aspirin.jpg (28 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
some 50 caliber aspirin.jpg
28 KB, 400x266
>>26042615
>>
>>26042664
Quitters don't go to Equestria
>>
>>26042691
Do you know that there is a research about parts of the Bible that talk about resurrection? Also in some part of it it says that every sin can be forgiven.
Church just made the "LOL DON'T KILL SELF CAUSE YOU WILL GO TO HELL" so people kept giving them shekels and making them rich.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.