[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Princess Celestia has decreed that, as part of her new royal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 964189.png (44 KB, 919x684) Image search: [Google]
964189.png
44 KB, 919x684
Princess Celestia has decreed that, as part of her new royal duties, Twilight will no longer be needing Spike and instead, he will be assigned to help you, the hairless monkey who has suddenly appeared in Equestria, discover what living there is like. Spike is quite upset at first but eventually says he'll do whatever he can to make Twilight happy.

Would you bully or comfort Spike?
>>
>>25998130
Bro it up.
>>
>>25998130
Fuck.
>>
>>25998130
You mean I get someone who's forced to talk to me? That's great! We'll have such a fun time together.
>>
Sell him back to Twilight for a million cuddle-coupons.
>>
>>25998130
Tag team Rarity together.
>>
Fire him on the spot. Fucking dragons taking our jobs.
>>
File: 1040666.gif (690 KB, 563x317) Image search: [Google]
1040666.gif
690 KB, 563x317
>"I'm only doing this because Twilight wants me to!"
>>
>>25998130
> So I get to live with a dragon, that's kickass
> In a few years, you're going to have to pose for some metal covers with me
>>
>>26000630
At that age he'd be perfect for those throat growling vocals
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 216x173) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 216x173
>>26000666
Double trips confirm Spike for best growling vocal singer.
>>
>>26000666
Evil trips confirm
>>
>>25998130
We're gonna hit the town like a freight train, and when it's all over, he'll forget Twilight ever existed.
>>
File: whorse blowing a shaft.gif (239 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
whorse blowing a shaft.gif
239 KB, 400x390
>>25998217
This motherfucker has his priorities in order.
>>
>>26002065
>You will never spitroast Rarity with your bro dragon
>>
>>25998130
Add nyx to banned from equestria
>>
>>25998130
Requesting Green of this. Along with Spike getting use to Anon's traditions and Holidays. Even if some are made up.
>>
>>25998130
I honestly think spike would be cool to hang with , plus if I'm closer with him I could use that to my advantage to fuck book horse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>26002099
>She gets added
>Gives this stupid fucking face throughout the entire sex scene
>>
File: 1451554388842.gif (301 KB, 136x240) Image search: [Google]
1451554388842.gif
301 KB, 136x240
>>26002099
>>
>>26002117
Spikes does something wrong. Twilight is pissed and told him Celestia wanted him to go to Anon, to not sound like an asshole.
Spike lives with Anon from now on.
Twilight gets lonely after a year or so. She tries to get spike back.
Uh oh, they talked to Celestia, Spike hates her now and has a brother/older brother relationship with Anon.

Same can go if it was barb but meh. This just sounded like a good prompt.
>>
> wake up
>having breakfast
>dog being a stupid
>look over to her
"What are you doing spike"
> her name is Lucy
> mfw I just called my dog spike
>>
> tfw never have spike bro
>never be the proper father figure he needs
>never teach him how to get girls
>never order pizza and play games with him when the weather is bad out
>never explain to him you aren't trying to replace twilight, you just want to be there too
>>
>Use my opposable thumbs to climb up rarity's house
>Take noodily doodilies of her getting her rocks off
>Give to dragon bro
>???
>profit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.