[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An insect landed on my screen. I thought it was a piece of fluff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1438025616544.png (160 KB, 1063x752) Image search: [Google]
1438025616544.png
160 KB, 1063x752
An insect landed on my screen. I thought it was a piece of fluff and brought my finger down on it to collect it, but at the last millisecond I realised it was an insect. However by this time it was too late to stop the arm movement, so the insect got hit. The impact damaged a wing and seemingly lrft it in pain. I was therefore forced to drown it in the sink so it would dtop suffering.

Long story short I murdered an innocent insect. I need some cute horses to cheer me up.
>>
>>25965220
Okay ghandi
>>
File: twilift.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
twilift.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25965220
you're a fucking pussy
>>
>>25965220
Jain spotted
>>
If it makes you feel any better, the insect probably would only have lived a couple weeks anyway

they breed by the millions and die by the millions every minute of the day, it's their sad sad nature
>>
File: swcr.png (433 KB, 852x740) Image search: [Google]
swcr.png
433 KB, 852x740
>>25965220
RIPIP bug
I feel bad when I accidentally kill bugs too. Good thing it's winter and don't have to watch my step.
>>
>>25965220
It's okay, insects don't have feelings and don't go to Heaven.
>>
>>25965246
You've obviously never raised and loved a pet spider.

Affectionate little buddies who love their pats and treats.
>>
>>25965275
Are spiders really that cool? I've always thought about a pet tarantula.
>>
>>25965283
Well they don't do very much, but they're kawaii and live a long time, 10-25 years.
>>
>>25965304
Neat. I'll have to look into it.
>>
>>25965321
You can handle and pet them, but they're kind of like fish as far as pets go.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.