[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Yes, master Anon... I hear and obey..."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 780993b.png (670 KB, 1040x1064) Image search: [Google]
780993b.png
670 KB, 1040x1064
>"Yes, master Anon... I hear and obey..."
>>
>>25958432
Go cook me bacon
>>
>>25958432
Did writefag finish the Sunset/Tennis and the Sombra greens?
>>
>>25958432
"Your 'submit to your husband' is kinda getting out of hand - especially since we're not even married, yet!"
>>
>>25958432
what a weird fetish
>>
File: 1451651673053s.jpg (3 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
1451651673053s.jpg
3 KB, 125x70
>>25958432
>yes know join the others
>>
>>25958432
I might have to write fag for once to keep the thread alive this time.
>>
>>25958432
I command you to go and be yourself.
>>
>>25961773
>digits
6 years
>>
>>25958432
Return to Equestria immediately.
This world shall burn.
>>
"Perfect, now grab that guitar and follow my lead!"
>>
>>25958432

Be my miniature horse
Even better, be a wizardy one
>>
>>25958432
"Get on your knees."
>She does as she is told.
"Tell me you are a good little pony"
>"I am a good little pony."
"Good ponies don't wear clothes. What are you doing?"
>"I am wearing clothes."
"What does that mean?"
>"I am not a good little pony?"
"Do you want to be one?"
>"Yes."
"Then you know what to do."
>You watch as she takes off her jacket."
"Slowly."
>"Of course"
>>
>>25962991
Continue. Please.
>>
>>25962991
you may as well proceed
>>
File: blademaster.gif (15 KB, 166x161) Image search: [Google]
blademaster.gif
15 KB, 166x161
>>25958432

>I hear and obey...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBd671LvlZk
>>
>>25962991
>Intensily you watch for the next seconds, how she slowly takes off her jacket and top.
>Just to add something to the situation, you also order her to do so with the most coy look a former bully could muster.
>A look that hits its peak of adorableness and hotness when she opens her bra and let it sink slowly to the ground, allowing you a good look at her round and pecky breasts.
>They may not be as big as Fluttershy's hooters, but damn.
"Stop", you suddenly order her, just when she was standing up and about to pull down her skirt.
>"But I have to..."
"A good pony also obeys its master."
>She immediately shuts up.
>"In fact, obeying your master is more important than being naked right now. Repeat."
>"Obeying my master is more important than being naked right now."
"Obeying your master arouses you. Repeat."
>"Obeying my master arouses me."
>You smile.
"Present your tits to me."
>Immediately her hands start massaging and squishing her breasts, pushing them together just for your amusement.
"Try to subdue me, by telling me about your breasts."
>She looks at you, a slight shade of red on her cheeks.
>"See these breasts?", she asks you in a husky voice. "These breasts belong to who was once one of the most promising students of Princess Celestia herself..."
>Wait, you think. Princess Celes-
>"And they are yours to play with, master. You can do with them whatever you want. Squeeze them, pinch them, suck on their nipples. Anything. Just like me, they are yours to do however you please."
>Considering how hard these words made you, you were once and for all certain, that you were definitively not gay.
>>
>>25958432
Good. Now that you'll follow my every order, I'll have no problem convincing you to hypnotize me.
>>
>>25963969
>Hypnotized Sunset to get her to hypnotize you, because that is your fetish.
>During her hypnosis, you also rig up conditions and restrictions so that your own hypnosis can only play out without certain parameters.
>She never remembers, but you always do.
>>
>>25963421
>"You just have to feel how soft they a-"
"Stop talking", you tell her and she immeditaely does. Although she still doesn't stop playing with her breasts.
"Get on your knees again. Keep massaging your breasts"
>She does as commanded and lowly moans.
>After all, she just obeyed you.
>And obeying makes her feel good.
"Do you know, how hot you are like this, my little Sunslut?"
>"Sunslut?"
"Yes. That is what I am going to call you from now on. Sunslut Shimmer. Want to know why?"
>"Not really", she tells you, much to your confusion.
>Only for you to realize that some bits of her free will must still be left.
"Who cares for what you think. When I ask you something, you will always give me the answer that applies to what I probably want. Understood, Sunslut?"
>"Yes, Master."
"Good. As I was saying. Want to know why I am calling you this now?"
>"Why, Master?"
"Because I think sluts are hot. And I think you are hot. Want to know how hot I think you are?"
>"Yes, Master."
"Then be a good ponyslut and open my pants."
>She stops massaging her breasts and is just about to fiddle with her fingers on your zipper, when you hit away her fingers.
"Good ponysluts use their teeth."
>She is confused at first, but soon realization hits her. Leaning her head against the fabric of your crotch, she uses her teeth to carefully grab after your zipper, pulling it down slowly.
>With a surprising amount of expertise you did not expect, she also manages to unbutton your jeans, allowing her to pull it down just enough for the fabric of your boxers to uncover.
>>
>>25964415
GOD, CONTINUE
>>
>>25964415
"See that bulge in my boxers?" you ask smugly.
>"Yes"
"Tell me what causes it."
>"Your cock", she blatantly says.
"And can you tell me, why my cock is hard?"
>"Because I arouse you."
"Say it again. But from now on refer to yourself as ponyslut."
>"Because this ponyslut arouses you."
"You are right", you say, pushing your crotch against her face.
>You can feel her hot breath against your boxers and her face pushing against the bulge.
>At the same time you can see her slightly grimace.
"What is it?", you ask her.
>"It smells", she simply states.
>Not that weird. You had sports only an hour ago but unfortunately the shower is broken.
"So?", you ask her. "It is just musk. I bet where you come from, everyone has their own odor."
>"Yes", you hear her say, although it sounds more reserved than before.
"Sunslut, my musk will not bother you. At all."
>Immediately the look on her face softens.
"In fact, you love it. You are addicted to my smell."
>Now the sides of her mouth begin to turn up and you can feel her take a deep sniff at your boxers, her nose separated from your cock only by soft cotton fibers.
"In fact, you can't help yourself but get horny at the smell of a man, dominating you", you add in a rush of excitement.
>"Oh Celestia...", you can hear her moan, her legs spreading apart a bit further as your command hits her.
>>
File: 1451286907977.jpg (23 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
1451286907977.jpg
23 KB, 672x434
>>25964609
This is fucking brilliant. Hypnosis was never my fetish before now.
>>
>>25964609
(last post for now. Have to take my dog for a walk)

>You can't help yourself but grin at seeing her slowly turn into an aroused mess right in front of you.
"Are you feeling good, Sunslut?"
>"Yesh..."she moans, pushing her nose against your crotch even harder.
>Her knees are shaking and her nipples are getting hard.
"Gesh. If you are getting that aroused already..." you tease her and slowly pull down your boxers.
>sunset doesn't even have the time to react.
>Next thing she knows your manhood hits her cheek, its radiating warmth being felt on her forehead.
>Bitting her lips hard, you can feel her jerk under you, her cheeks blushing even harder.
"Did you just cum?", you ask her, more in a matter of facts than in surprise.
>"Yes, Master" she replies, still shuddering.
"Why?"
>"Cause your smell is just too much", she gasps rapidly, while taking a deep breath.
>You assume she may cum almost immediately again, but she doesn't.
>She is still shaky, but somehow still manages to control herself.
>At least for the moment.
"Show me how hard you came", you order her and immediately one of her hands wanders under her skirt.
>When it reemerges, it glisters in a light coating of her juices, which she presents to you.
>>
File: 5724724.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5724724.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>25958432
>>
>>25965215
>You tip two of your fingers on her palm and move them up to your nose.
>A sweet, yet slightly tangy smell penetrates your nose and you lick your fingertips in a quick movement, to see if it tastes just as it smells.
>It does.
>And you decide at this moment that you were going to have more of it sooner than later.
>But first your slave would take care of the erection in her face.
"Go on, Sunslut. I know you want to rub my dick against your face."
>She does so, her lips trembling in anticipation.
>"So warm..." she says, savoring the feeling of it against her skin, as well as its smell.
>Silently you watch her rub her nose against your shaft.
>then all off sudden she begins to tilt her head even deeper, letting her nose wander down your scrotum till she rests on your taint.
>You have to admit it is rather hot, but at the same time tickles in a rather awkward way.
>Then again, based on how she quivers, it seems Sunset is on the edge once more again.
>As such, time to push her over it.
"If my smell drives you so much up the wall, can you imagine what a taste would do?"
>She freezes.
>"Ye-yes..." she stutters, realizing what is going to happen. "Master, please..."
"Lick me", you order her. "And feel yourself get three times more aroused as before"
>>
>>25965746
Moar?
>>
>>25965746
>She does as commanded and immediately you can feel herself freeze up again, as she climaxes for a second time.
>You just stand there, treasuring the sight of Sunset getting off on tasting your taint.
>But you also scowl when you see her during orgasm actually turn her head away from you, to gasp for air, the young girl obviouly getting dizzy from the sensations she is experiencing.
"Don't you dare stopping", you growl at her and shove her head against your scrotum once more.
>The young girl only whimpers and continues, obviously tarting to lose herself in rebuilding arousal.
"Good girl", you tell her after a couple of seconds, slowly stroking her hair. "As a reward, you are allowed to touch yourself."
>Immediately one of her hands wanders under her skirt, jerking up and down between her thighs.
"Say "Thank you, for allowing this slut to touch herself", Sunslut"
>"Thank you, for allowing this slut to touch herself, master"
>Her words make you shudder.
"Such a good slut", you murmur, stroking her hair again.
>She barely reacts. She is too busy sucking at your balls, their taste making her cunt spill more and more juices the longer she plays with them, coating her hand in a thick layer of sexual juices.
>>
File: extremely_aroused_panka.gif (1 MB, 344x223) Image search: [Google]
extremely_aroused_panka.gif
1 MB, 344x223
muh dick
>>
>>25958432
How does having her eyes dilated make her susceptible to hypnotic suggestion?
>>
>>25966287
>Enjoying getting your balls worshipped by her, you can also feel yourself tensing up a bit more, indicating that sooner than later you are going to experience your first orgasm for the day too.
"Sunslut...", you moan.
>"Yes, Maser?", she asks, the tip of her tongue dancing around the skin of our balls.
"I am pretty close right now myself. I want you to suck me off."
>"As you wish", she states mindlessly and lets her tongue wander from your balls, up to your shaft.
"Play with my foreskin for a bit", you tell her, wanting to get the most out of it before you are going to shoot a load down her throat.
>She does as told, in a way that you would be way more nervous about if it wasn't for the fact she was just a mindless toy for your amusement anyway.
>After all, how many men would be comfortable with a chick using her teeth and tongue to slowly move some foreskin from their shaft, only for the chick's tongue to gently caress it in slow motions while nibbling with the soft part of her lower lip?
"God, Sunslut..", you moan at said sensation, gripping her hair harder than you probably intend to do. "How come you are so good at that?"
>Stopping her ministration for a bit, she looks up at you.
>"Sometimes, when Flash got a bit fresky, I would..."
"For fuck's sake, Slut", you growl. "I was just mumbling."
>Without any warning, you push her mouth down your dick.
>Her eyes widen in shock and she has obvious trouble breathing.
"Calm down", you tell her, regretting almost immediately what you just did."Try to relax, Sunslut. Breath through your nose. Slowly."
>She attempts to do as you tell her and after some seconds, she actually manages to calm herself down.
>Well, as best as she can at least.
>Cause while she has managed to get air, even with your meat down the throat, her growing arousal, steaming from your dick's taste and smell assaulting her senses, makes it very hard for her not to just cum at the spot and lose conscious.
>>
>>25966839
>lose conscious
i'll tell you, spill chloroform on your genitals just one time and you can never get it out
>>
>>25966839
>Eventually she calms down enough, that she can keep going on the task you gave her.
>Slowly she starts moving her head around your reaction, pushing it up and down her throat.
>You shudder at the feeling of her tongue on your tip from time to time, making you spill drops of precum in her mouth.
"Just so you know: My cum tastes like the most delicious treat for dessert you can think of", you tell, or rather grunt, preemptively.
>Cause god knows, after you had to tell her to get excited about your smell, her getting cranky about the taste of your cum was the least thing you wanted.
>And just as before, Sunset seems to become more eager all of sudden in her task.
>Moving her head up and down your shaft, one hand still busy taking care of the evergrowing heat between her legs, she moves the other hand up to your balls, cupping and massaging them gentle between her soft fingers.
"Such an eager girl... knowing fully well that if she makes me cum, she will have her hardest orgasm yet"
>She looks up at you and within her glassy eyes you can swear to see a spark of need glimmer.
>Begging you to just cum already and in doing so free her of that torturous need between her legs.
"Do you want to cum?" you ask her nonchalantly, pushing your dick hard in the warmth of her mouth.
>"Gleeeeeghhsss..." you hear her moan, your meat drowning any coherency in her words.
"Then be a good ponyslut and continue sucking."
>And she does. With even more eagerness she swallows you as deep as she can, till her nose touches the skin of your belly.
>You can feel yourself twitching, but think you can still hold in just for a minute, wanting to torture her even more.
>But then you can feel her tongue caressing the part where your shaft and your balls connect and all of sudden, you can't hold it anymore.
>With grinded teeth, hissing her name, you cum.
>And so does she.
>>
>>25968234
Maximum unf.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.