[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#DRAGONLIVESMATTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12
File: mina angry.png (386 KB, 487x617) Image search: [Google]
mina angry.png
386 KB, 487x617
#DRAGONLIVESMATTER
>>
>>25938820
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS.
>>
>>25938820
Id still fuck it
>>
>>25938820
WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>25938820
Those means racists :(
>>
File: 1436150906805.png (87 KB, 316x230) Image search: [Google]
1436150906805.png
87 KB, 316x230
>>25938820
>Bitches about how dragons get no representation in comics
>Bitches about how ponies blame dragons for "everything" when the thing ponies are blaming dragons for would make sense and the actual excuse is contrived as fuck
>Whines that ponies always see dragons as bad, oblivious to the Hero of the Crystal Empire in front of her in spite of being a cringy fangirl

Fuck Whitley for turning dragons into a bunch of Dragon Tale ripoff dindus.
>>
>>25938820
Can someone explain #BLACKLIVESMATTER?
>>
>>25938837
Don't stick your dick in crazy, Anon.

Also, by the writer's logic interracial relationships are bad but pedophilia is okay.
>>
>>25938904
But crazy is the best
>>
>>25938904
>interracial relationships are bad
When did they say that? Is it the whole implied Mina/Spike romance (instead of Sparity) like in pic related?
>>
>>25938858
Niggers think they're people and want to convince others of the same thing.
>>
http://youtu.be/YwwqX1x762I
>>
>>25938858
I'll just link you what they have to say about themselves.
http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/
>>
>>25938946
Whitley created Mina partially because he hates Sparity, yet Mina is also clearly older than Spike.
>>
File: kekyll.jpg (56 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
kekyll.jpg
56 KB, 346x427
>>25939009
>#PonyGate
>misandry
>SJDs
>Spike Quinn
>Koltaku and Foalygon
>dragonist
>Ponies don't have to be your demographic. Ponies are over.

MY SIDES HAVE ACHIEVED ORBIT
I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS
>>
File: angry.png (81 KB, 943x756) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
81 KB, 943x756
>>25939081
>this came out before the Dragontown comic
>people already joked about dragons being Equestria's SJWs

Fucking end it all. I just wanted a cool, powerful species that might have a few outliers willing to work with ponies. Goddamn.
>>
>>25939112
The last appearance of a "cool, powerful" dragon was in Owl's Well That Ends Well.

Owl's Well That fucking Ends Well.

I miss the Everfree green.
>>
>>25939143
I'm relying on EU right now. Dragontown doesn't count, but the "mountain dragons" that live with batponies and actually respect Princess Luna seem to work fine enough.
>>
>>25939037
That is literally retarded.
>>
>>25939298
This is the guy that made a species that literally is biologically connected to greed and violence the analog for black people in his story, you expect him to be smart?
>>
>>25939321
>black people
>biologically connected to greed and violence
Remind me why /pol/ doesn't love this series again?
>>
File: sedrf.png (10 KB, 617x198) Image search: [Google]
sedrf.png
10 KB, 617x198
>>25939384
I remember that /pol/ here and 8ch passed around the comic for a while to laugh at how fucking stupid the writer was and how when you take all of the implications and show lore into context he's super fucking racist despite insisting that he's being progressive.

I mean, come on. Diamond Dogs have an entire huge city to themselves but the best these dragons can do is live like ponies in a ghetto? That doesn't even mention when he implied that unless a dragon lives in this ghetto, they're violent and shit.

Basically, this. But yeah, /pol/-types had quite a few chuckles at the "Ferguson MLP comic."
>>
>>25939442
Didn't they also love the S5 premiere?
>>
>>25939455
Yeah. But this was more notable because it directly tried to attack a modern issue in the US and didn't give a shit about the implications of doing this story in Equestria.
>>
I wonder what hamfisted social issue Whitley's gonna shove in the Shining and Blueblood comic.

After Siege making Sombra of all things a good guy forever, anything can happen.
>>
>>25939601
A place called "Yakyakistan" had to trigger him so much. Here's how it will go

>Shining and Blueblood go on some sort of diplomacy mission to Yakyakistan
>Both are presented as seeing ponies as better, Blueblood even more arrogant than Shining
>All the male yaks they encounter hate ponies too and get mad when they don't like doing yak things
>Perfect female yak OC (probably yak princess) wanders onto scene, becomes Whitley's mouthpiece about how ponies are shitlords and need to treat yaks better, and yaks are justifiably upset when ponies treat them badly
>Shitlord male prince ponies are owned and put in their place, yak males dote over her for her sheer brilliance
>SA and Blueblood barely talk the entire comic
>>
>>25939663
>>Shining and Blueblood go on some sort of diplomacy mission to Yakyakistan
>>Both are presented as seeing ponies as better, Blueblood even more arrogant than Shining
>>All the male yaks they encounter hate ponies too and get mad when they don't like doing yak things
>>Perfect female yak OC (probably yak princess) wanders onto scene, becomes Whitley's mouthpiece about how ponies are shitlords and need to treat yaks better, and yaks are justifiably upset when ponies treat them badly
>>Shitlord male prince ponies are owned and put in their place, yak males dote over her for her sheer brilliance
>>SA and Blueblood barely talk the entire comic

REEEEE
>>
>>25939718
You know it's going to happen. There is no fucking way someone like Whitley wasn't upset by both the Pakistan pun and the aggressive way that yaks were depicted.
>>
File: 1450991931841.gif (536 KB, 381x512) Image search: [Google]
1450991931841.gif
536 KB, 381x512
>>25938820
>brute savage evil dragon
yeah... no.

>#RIPANDTEARDRAGONFLESH
>>
>>25939883
These dragons are basically ponies.
>>
>>25939955
>Inb4 spike fruity dragon
>dragons are basically ponies.
no, they are not

also those dragons looks like lizard people, probably some kind of weak breed.
>>
>>25940024
These dragons live in a city with ponies, live like ponies, and hate any dragon that is still migratory and wild. They're all that weak breed of lizard people that Spike is, "dragon" in name only.
>>
>>25940038
they don't live in a city whit ponies, they live in a cave.
Also spike is an unwanted egg.
his mother drop him when she realized that he will be deformed and wingless.
>>
>>25940091
I was talking about this comic. It's a bunch of dragons that live in a pony city and they're all like Spike. Fully grown and not even that much bigger than Spike.
>>
File: 1451227580092.jpg (159 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451227580092.jpg
159 KB, 600x600
>>25940179
... okay... i can see it
>>
>>25940199
Kind of, except they think they're better than wild dragons.
>>
>>25938820
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>25940268
>dragons who didn't went greedy didn't turn into huge godzilla
>they live peacefully whit ponies, as slaves ofcourse.
>Never to be trusted for good reason.
yes, they are educated animals.
>>
>>25940511
Not slaves, but scapegoats and basically dindus.
>>
File: blow it out your ass.jpg (27 KB, 352x300) Image search: [Google]
blow it out your ass.jpg
27 KB, 352x300
>>25938827
BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! BALLS!
>>
>>25940582
Kek
>dragons will always blame others. Never admitting any mistake.
>ponies not trusting dragons and blaming them for their ineptitude.
Seriously the lava snail came from the dragon town.

Can we agreed that dragons shouldn't leech from ponies and move out?.
>>
>>25938820
whats her name, I want to cum inside
>>
>>25940613
OF STEEEEEEL
>>
>>25940650
Given how pathetic, whiny, and gutless they are I'm guessing this entire neighborhood of dragons wouldn't last a day with actual dragons.

Literally their only excuse for the dragons Spike dealt with was "Not all dragons" and it's implied later that they think they're better than wild dragons anyway. And yeah, considering that it was the only part of the city where it could be without constantly burning things down it's pretty safe to assume the snail was at least spending a lot of time in Dragontown.

All the racism and superiority of elves with none of the actual ability for anything. That's Dragontown for you.
>>
>>25940694
At least they are allowed.
>>
>>25940749
dont forget the codeine
>>
>>25940662
Mina
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.