[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take the name or synopsis of the last non-mlp episode you watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Take the name or synopsis of the last non-mlp episode you watched and make a mlp episode of it

>hard mode make a green of the episode
>>
>>25936859
>TFW Star Trek TNG
The Best of Both Ponies Parts 1&2

>Sexual Comic title confirmed
>>
>>25936859
>Gotham: Everyone Has a Cobblepot

Well that's not really gonna work.
>>
>jotaro defeats DIO by use of frozen time
>the MLP finale was actually surprisingly similar
art of jotaro twilight when?
art of dio evil equalist bitch when?
art of their stands when?
>>
>>25936900
>Everyone Has a Cobblepot
Some weird deformed pegasus that thinks he's a griffon villain?
>>
>>25936859
>it's an anime called Silver Spoon

Rainbow Dash Bakes a Pizza

Anyone else heard of this anime? It's pretty interesting if you like animals and agricultural stuff.
>>
>>25936859
>Ash Vs Evil Dead
"Baitity"

One of Twilight's spells gets out of control and ends up transforming Spike into a monster, that begins destroying the city. To lure him out, the girls decide to use Rarity as bait.
>>
File: latest[1].png (221 KB, 539x355) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
221 KB, 539x355
>The Gang Gets Racist

Zeb comes into town
Rarity thinks all Zebras are related

>>25936976
I like the name
>>
>WBB
>The Burrito
For some unknown reason Pinkie Pie gets abnormally attached to a burrito and takes it around town.
>>
>>25936859
>New villain gets cucked out of immortality
>Villian beats up Twilight's friends for 20 minutes
>Twilight can't help because she is recovering from a pervious battle
>Before the villain kills the few remaining, Twilight shows up and kicks his ass
>>
File: DyKvMoY[1].png (176 KB, 371x400) Image search: [Google]
DyKvMoY[1].png
176 KB, 371x400
>>25937128
sounds like a good finale
>>
File: Why.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
>>25937128

I can't wait for the new villain revenge
>>
The Last Dam Job

>It had been a simple enough day in Ponyville, right up until Discord decided, in his usual fashion, to go surfing.
>He had been laying out flat on the top of the new crystalline castle in the middle of town for some time now, allowing his skin to steam and ripple as though his entire being were an egg.
>The vast majority of Ponyville has no issue with this, but Twilight found herself highly annoyed, as Discord was very conveniently casting a shadow right on top of her reading desk.
"Discord! I've been waiting for you to finish your tan for almost three hours now. I need to study, so could you PLEASE move off of my roof?
>The Chaos God sits up quickly, one eyebrow up.
>"Well, now that you mention it, I actually was about ready to continue with my day. I'll just be grabbing my board."
>He snaps, disappearing into thin air and leaving Twilight to take a quick breath of satisfaction.
>That is, right up until she realizes.
>'my board'
"Oh, no."
>There's only one source of water in Ponyville large enough to go surfing in.
>The Ponyville Dam.
>>
>>25936859
> Ep.13: Funeral Rites

Well, this one was a bit tricky to transfer to FiM.

> Twilight avenges Applebloom's death by butchering the pirate who killed her comrades wrap up the fight by finishing off the remaining pirates.
> Meanwhile, the M6 - taking pity on the pirates' young slave-soldiers - decide to take them on as their own crew.
> A decision is made to attempt a traditional funeral for those who'd fallen in battle - launching a symbolic casket from their airship to help with their emotions.
> Even with the proper rites thus given, many of the crew are shaken: Twilight by the pirate's accusation that she enjoys the savage fighting, Applejack by the final words she'd exchanged with her sister, and many of the younger crew by their terrible losses in the fighting.
> As the episode wraps up, Applejack asks to take on the armor and weapons of the pirate who killed her sister - hoping to turn their use to a good cause.
>>
File: Find Sauce.jpg (41 KB, 656x366) Image search: [Google]
Find Sauce.jpg
41 KB, 656x366
>>25937914
10/10 would watch
>>
>last ep of one punch man
>Aliens attacks equestria.
>Canterlot has been whipped out by some kind of laser coming from the alien's ship.
>the elements of harmony are fighting against one alien eho seems to be invincible
>meanwhile spike get inside the ship, kill everyone he find in one punch then meet the ruler of the universe, who dies in 3 hits.
>after hours of battle the elements of harmony try to destroy the ship, thinking the alien they fought was thr only one
>spike destroy the ship from the inside
>meanwhile twilight and the elements of harmony take all the credits for blowing the ship up and killing the alien
>nobody believes that spike just killed the second best guy in the universe in 3 hits or even that spike was remotely useful
>everyone is happy now
Tl;dr : spike is the true hero
Sorry for my english
>>
>>25937914
Fug, just realized that first sentence is mangled. Let's try better.
> Twilight avenges Applebloom's death by butchering the pirate who killed her, as the M6 and their comrades wrap up the fight by finishing off the remaining pirates.

>>25938293
MSG: Iron-Blooded Orphans, if you're interested.
>>
File: 1449560591925.gif (605 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449560591925.gif
605 KB, 500x281
>>25938324
>spike=OPM
>not this filly shiggy diggy
>>
>>25936859
>Rainbow has been waiting all her life for this fight to finnaly find someone capable of rekindling her lust for battle.
>this dragon spike is the one foretold of prophecy to be the only one able to hold a candle to me
> i must fight him for he and olny he can rekindle my flame for battle.
>spike and rainbow fight
> spike gets thrown to the moon comes back and whoops rainbows ass
ONE PUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1449445296845.png (217 KB, 337x370) Image search: [Google]
1449445296845.png
217 KB, 337x370
>>25938452
>>25938324
MFW i didnt look down to see if someone already did my idea damn it
>>
>>25936859
>Game of Ponies: Fire and Blood.

I tried to make a pony synopsis of that. Hell, I want to see a pony synopsis of that.

Problem is that I just can't fucking do it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.