[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. Was this scene supposed to be funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I don't get it. Was this scene supposed to be funny?
>>
>>25892133
>Applejack cries on the INSIDE!
Yes.
>>
>>25892133
Don't worry, Anon. It's okay to be retarded.
>>
Yep.
Despite all the people taking it seriously, it was.

Think of teens crying over the split of a boyband: it's dramatic to them but hilarious to everybody else. It's the same thing.
>>
>>25892133
Well to be fare the whole ep. was to get over someone dying
>>
>>25892133
I laughed, so I guess that counts as a yes
>>
>>25893179
Wow, I had no idea Tank was a zombie!

>"Every dead pet that it's not exterminated, becomes one of them: it gets up and hugs! The ponies it hugs, get up and hug!"
>>
>>25893190
>>25893179
>>25892133
http://grief.com/the-five-stages-of-grief/

TIME TO BRUSH UP YOU PIGS
>>
>>25893216
Why does it have to do with greif though? It could do with someone you love going away for a long time, like to the military or something like that.
>>
>>25893276
Because TV-Y is a cruel mistress in Canada. Censorship is tragic.
>>
>For the love of Celestia, Dash, it's just 3 months. Let the poor pet sleep!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.