[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon! Give me my tampons back this instant!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>"Anon! Give me my tampons back this instant!"
>>
File: unnamed.png (157 B, 16x16) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
157 B, 16x16
I would buy I need to use it as a raft
>>
File: mooncup.jpg (14 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
mooncup.jpg
14 KB, 300x252
>>25891188
No Rarity. You need to understand how these fucking things are DESTROYING our environment.

There are landfills literally feasting with billions of these cunt corks. Think about it, if every woman on average uses 13 tampons per cycle, that's a hella lot of waste.

Just man the fuck up and use a moon cup. If you're a cheap cunt then a washable sanity towel like they did back in the the old days. Yeah shit's a big gross, but think of the environment you'd be saving.
>>
>>25891188
>Finishes sticking one up each nostril.
>Throws the box of them back.
Fuck you, not my fault Rainbow Bitch beaned me cause she cant pitch for shit.
>>
That's a funny name for freezy pops rarara.
>>
>>25891188
>"It's the tampons or the birth control, Rarity." You say as she scrambles for the other items that fell from her purse
>>
>>25891188
Spike has them and he's eating one of them right now.
>>
File: ebil rara.png (575 KB, 912x881) Image search: [Google]
ebil rara.png
575 KB, 912x881
>>25891238
Wow it comes with it's own little carrying sack, like a bottle of crown royal!
>>
no :^/
>>
>>25891188
You never put them in the right hole anyway, you dumb teenager. Use pads like all the rest of the girls your age.
>>
>>25891454
this.

who the fuck uses tampons? seems like that would be uncomfortable as fuck.

not a grill so I can't really say if tampons are uncomfortable.

If grills do exist on this site...can you enlighten me the downsides of tampons and pads?
>>
>>25891713
I believe a live demonstration would be in order as well, for science of course!
>>
>>25891728
I mean...I wouldn't want to go that far.

A simple explanation would do for me.
>>
>>25891738
You might be gay, tbqh famalama.
>>
>>25891756
Nah. just don't want to see a stream of low resolution photos of someone sticking a tampon in their vag.
>>
>>25891878
>not enjoying anything vagina related

Big fat poof
>>
>>25891713
Girls/transboys gotta take into account how heavy the flow is, how often there's an opportunity to change that shit, and, honestly, just the personal preference that day.
>>
>>25893061
>Transboys.

they don't menstruate.
>>
>>25893072
Women to men? They do.
>>
>>25893712
Unless they fuck with their hormones enough.
>>
>>25893712
I thought you meant. men to women.
>>
>>25893712
Not I'd their ovaries are removed you plum
>>
>>25891188
No Rarity, your collection of used Tampons is absolutely repulsive.

I'm throwing these in the trash where they belong, why can't you act like a normal woman?
>>
>>25891188
Too late! I already shoved them up my ass.
>>
>>25893852
No, that'd be transgirls or transwomen.

With the trans- prefix, the suffix refers to what they want to be, not what they were born as.
>>
>>25894314
Thanks for that explaination.

even though I don't really give a shit what they want to be called.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.