[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Zest of Life #5 You let it die edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 43
File: 322573547473547.jpg (66 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
322573547473547.jpg
66 KB, 730x1095
What are you listening to, Anon?~
Share what you're listening to and read stuff.
PhenoBarbieDoll's Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/4D2cz4WZ
Previous thread >>25841620
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t3EoNyJtU7o
>>
>>25862079
We let it die because the Rainbow Dash/Big Mac bullshit killed the story.
>>
>>25862079
Sorry
>>
LIIIIIVVVEEEEE
>>
Didn't he say he was taking a break for Christmas?
>>
>>25862079
The writefags will come back next Monday, they are on break right now.
>>
>>25865729
Sheeeeeit
>>
File: Dissatisfied.png (150 KB, 403x422) Image search: [Google]
Dissatisfied.png
150 KB, 403x422
>>25862327
This. Killed your boners, anyway.

People like reading about shitty sex about as much as I liked writing it.

Done with that part. No more like it. Mayhaps I can salvage the rest.
>>
>>25867263
I hope you do. It was a great story until that part came along.
>>
>>25867263
I dunno man I liked it.
>>
>>25867263
I think the only problem with the story is that is that we always hear about their shitty lives but it rarely has any actual affect on the story, so just my personal idea but maybe you can add an encounter with Anons former babysitter or Octavias bully
>>
>>25867263
The beginning of the story hooked me.
As much as I've enjoyed most of the rest of it, I don't feel like I understand what the direction of things is.
>>
>>25867263
I mean I enjoy a good lewd green as much as the next person but it seems like the story never actually progresses, like its stuck on the party scene and it gets a bit boring when the same thing happens every time (ex: Anon & Lemon, meet someone new, lemon makes a comment about wanting to fuck them and later on her and Anon do fuck them or they fuck each other all the while outside Octavia and vinyl make out and flash cracks jokes at Anons expense)
I just think it gets a bit predictable and if this was a short story I would be fine with it but this is a story that has had multiple threads, I just think that maybe you should move away from the "Anon is a sex machine" type story if your gonna make it this long, maybe add a antagonist or two to spice things up
>>
>>25867263
defo need that LemAnon fluff tho, but y know either way papa bless big tip comin' your way, righto pal.
>>
File: Rock_on.png (199 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
Rock_on.png
199 KB, 640x800
>>25869128
Unfortunately, the party segment has dragged on, and I still have a couple scenes to do.

As far as antagonists, there's going to be a bit of that soon.I just need to get this frigging party done, lol. Almost.

>>25869025
Although it's been kinda 'Anon is a sex machine', the main premise of the story is Lemon being a catalyst for, well, this kind of stuff. As I said before, a rock thrown in a pond, and the resulting ripples.

>>25867749
That part was pretty integral to the plot, later, so as much as I disliked the actual scene, I kinda had to do it.

Well, got stuff to do til tomorrow night, when I'll resume work on this.

Have a good holiday, yall. I'll have more of this done for a christmas present =P
>>
>>25869423
happy holidays
>>
>>25871025
hump
>>
Merry bumpmas to all
>>
>>25872069
jump
>>
everybody is opening presents around me and im lurking a greentext thread.
bump
>>
>>25867263
No bro, it's the fact we slacked and let the room die
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1136x640
Page 10 bump, why is this being ignored!?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 384x288
>>25875906
Same guy, bumping.
>>
>>25862079
guys let the tread die the writefags wont be back till next Monday at the latest.
>>
File: nah.gif (263 KB, 245x176) Image search: [Google]
nah.gif
263 KB, 245x176
>>25876530
>>
>>25876530
Let's invite new writefags then. Or have deticated bumpers. Or anything.
>>
Guild
>>
Witness me
>>
>>25879818
>>
File: 1450566852414.gif (358 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450566852414.gif
358 KB, 500x281
>>25880052
>>
>>25880493
Foolish Bumpurai
>>
File: lemon_zest_tunage.png (1 MB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
lemon_zest_tunage.png
1 MB, 1000x1200
Okay, Christmas stuff done or put off til doomsday, let's see what I can get done.
>>
File: 1423365225193.gif (2 MB, 687x585) Image search: [Google]
1423365225193.gif
2 MB, 687x585
>>25882111
Marry Christmas
CHECKED
>>
>>25882111
"Thanks, Flash. We're all a bit run down after today."
>Flash gives him a playful punch in the shoulder. "That's putting it lightly, man. Get some rest."
>Anon regards flash for a moment, then is a sudden move wraps him up in a hug.
>Flash's eyes widen and he tenses for a second, then slowly wraps his arm around Anon, returning the hug.
"Really, man. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you putting us up. This whole thing could have gone way sideways."
>Flash pats Anon's back, the awkwardness fading.
>"You'd do the same for me, man. We're bros. Go crash, I'm gonna make the rounds one more time."
>Anon gives him a last squeeze and lets him go, turning back and relieving Lemon of Pinkie.
>Pinkie gives Flash a lazy wave and Lemon blows him a kiss as they make their way up the stairs.
>Flash smiles after them as they go, shaking his head once they're out of sight.
>"That is a lucky guy..." Flash notes. He's pleasantly surprised when that niggling kernel of jealousy doesn't flare up inside him.
>Stepping out of the empty kitchen, he moves into the hallway and notices a girl in a hoody standing by the front door.
>She pushes her glasses up from the tip of her nose, watching Anon and co. gain the top of the stairs.
>Flash puts a hand on his hip and the other in his chin, rubbing it in thought.
>'Can't say I recognize her. She's super cute, though.'
>Flash puts on a charming smile and steps closer to her.
>"Hey there! I'm Flash, enjoying the party?"
>The girls takes a step back in surprise, turning her gaze on Flash.
>Her expression intensifies as she focuses on him, and a blush quickly suffuses her cheeks.
>Flash looks at her curiously. "Um, are you..."
>That's as far as he gets before she turns and yanks open the door, darting out into the night.
>"Huh, that was, strange." Flash mutters as he steps into the doorway, watching her sprint to a car down the street and tear away.
>>
>>25882539
>"Nice party, Flash, we're out though." Flash steps away from the door as a few more guests pass him, wobbling off.
>He throws them a wave as he closes the door, moving down the hallway and into the living room.
>Vinyl is packing up her equipment, while Octavia is curled up on the couch, the last people in the room.
>"You all done?" Flash asks Vinyl, and she looks up at him and nods.
>"Yeah, those guys were the last holdouts." Octavia levers herself onto an elbow, looking over the back of the couch.
>"Unless there are a few people passed out somewhere." She notes, smiling.
>"Wouldn't be the first time." Flash mutters.
>"You guys gonna stick around tonight?" Vinyl throws Octavia a questioning look, and she nods.
>"If you don't mind. We're a bit wubbed out, dude."
>Flash crosses the room, relieving Vinyl of a milk crate of records she's struggling with.
>"No kidding. Guest room should be open, have at. I'm gonna hit the hot tub before I hit the hay."
>Vinyl shoots Octavia another glance as Flash deposits the crate on her impromptu DJ cart.
>Octavia looks deep in thought for a moment.
>Flash misses the exchange as he walks over to the door to the deck. "Thanks as usual for rockin' the tunes tonight, Vinyl."
>He pauses as he opens the sliding door as Octavia speaks up.
>"We might join you after Vinyl finishes packing up."
>Flash throws her a thumbs up. "Right on, see you in a couple then, maybe."
>He walks out onto the deck, closing the sliding door behind him. Stepping up to the hot tub, he looks into it.
>"Right on, doesn't look like anyone puked in it or anything this time."
>Flash plays with the settings, then strips down to his boxers and steps into the tub.
>Relaxing back into the jets, he sighs in contentment.
>"Good party. Good friends." He mutters as he reaches back out of the tub to his clothes, pulling a bowl and lighter out of his pants pocket.
>Sparking the bowl and inhaling, he leans back again, sighing and closing his eyes.
>>
File: 1428431708522.png (798 KB, 1024x1584) Image search: [Google]
1428431708522.png
798 KB, 1024x1584
bumpin'
>>
>>25883017
>Lemon closes the door behind her, turning the key to lock it.
>"Oh, my!" Fluttershy exclaims, running over to Anon and pulling Pinkie away from him.
>"What happened, Pinkie? Are you alright?" Pinkie looks into her face and smiles weakly.
>"Oh, I'm just fine, Flutters. A little rumbly in my tumbly, but..." Fluttershy gasps, immediately pulling her off to the bathroom.
>"Hey, Flutters, I'm fine, really..." Pinkie lightly protests as she's dragged through the doorway.
>Anon merely chuckles, walking over to the bed and flopping onto it with a sigh.
>Lemon follows him, sinking down and flopping onto him.
>"Well, that was a crazy night." She says with a bit of humor in her tone, pulling herself up to his head and kissing his cheek.
"Yeah. Crazy. Right." Anon murmurs, the look on his face conflicted.
>"You still weirded out?" Lemon asks, her hand going up to his cheek as she pulls his face toward her, looking into his eyes.
"Yeah, I guess. It felt really shitty watching that." Anon sighs, his own hand coming up to stroke Lemon's cheek.
>"Hey, you know better than most that sex isn't fun sometimes." Lemon pauses, comprehension dawning on her.
>"Oh. Is that why? Did that whole thing bring up some old stuff?" Anon's brow furrows as Lemon watches him.
"Maybe. I dunno. Between the spying and the, well, yeah. She sounded..." Anon trails off.
>Lemon looks at him curiously. "What?"
>Anon sighs, burying his face into her neck. "It sounded like it hurt. I don't like hearing Rainbow like that. I guess, I thought I could trust Big Mac with her, or something."
>Lemon looks down at him, stroking his hair.
>"Anon, I don't think he did anything Dash didn't want him to. Sometimes, you know, it's not perfect. First times are like that."
>Anon sighs. "Fine, yeah, I guess. I mean, with you and Flutters, it was so good."
>Lemon laughs. "Hey, I can't speak for Flutters, but it was no picnic for me."
>Anon lifts his head slowly, looking into Lemon's eyes.
>>
>>25883391
>Lemon meets them with a smile. "And just like with me, I think Dash already feels like it was totally worth it."
>Anon leans over, locking lips with Lemon, and they share a gentle kiss.
>Eventually they break off the kiss and Anon sighs. "You really know your stuff, Lemon. I still can't believe how lucky I am."
>Lemon chuckles, poking him in the side. "Luck had nothing to do with it. It took careful planning and patience to run you down."
>Anon rolls his eyes. "I'm not some kind of rogue lion you had to track down and tranquilize."
>Lemon smiles at him. "I never used that particular description while I was cursing your oblivious ass, but it's not a bad analogy."
>Anon throws his hands up. "Fine, fine, I'm a savage, ignorant beast."
>"No, no, you're a proud specimen! Now that I've tamed you, I'm going to devote the rest of my life to studying and experimenting on you."
"Sounds like fun, mistress."
>Anon gives her a grin, wrapping her in his arms, his funk blown away with her humor.
>Fluttershy and Pinkie walk back out of the bathroom after a few minutes, Fluttershy rubbing the other girls back gently.
>"Oh, that sounds, um, difficult, Pinkie." She consoles as they cross the room and stand next to the bed.
>Fluttershy shuffles her feet, slightly nervous as Anon and Lemon look up at the pair sleepily.
>"I think, well, Pinkie should rest with us tonight. She needs our support after the ordeal she's been through."
>Lemon cocks an eyebrow at Fluttershy, glancing over at Anon, who's blinking owlishly.
>'What SHE's been through?' Lemon thinks to herself, internally chuckling.
>Anon merely beckons for them to climb on, and Pinkie slides in front of Lemon, giving her a weak smile.
>Lemon smiles, sliding into her arms and hugging her, and Fluttershy moves in behind Pinkie, hugging her from behind.
>Anon grumbles, grabbing the blanket and throwing it over them all as he spoons into Lemon, his arms encircling her.
>>
>>25883797
>They're all asleep quickly, with the exception of Lemon.
>She finds it hard to sleep, even with Pinkie's warm presence in front of her and Anon's comforting solidity behind her.
>"Are you okay, Lemon?" Pinkie whispers, her eyes opening slightly.
>"Yeah. I thought you were asleep?"
>Pinkie gives her a smile. "Lots to think about. Same for you?"
>Lemon nods, her eyes sliding away from Pinkie. "Yeah. I dunno. I feel like all this is gonna come crashing down around my ears pretty soon."
>Pinkie giggles quietly, giving Lemon a gentle squeeze. "You sure did turn us all on our ear, huh? I'm happy, though. So many good things are happening."
>Lemon grimaces. "Like what happened with Dash and Big Mac?"
>Pinkie nods matter-of-factly. "Just like that. It might not have gone so great, but that's what Dashy wanted. For a long time."
>Lemon sighs quietly. "Well, I guess. And I'm glad we could bring Fluttershy out of her shell..."
>"Yup. I'm really happy about that, too!" Pinkie's voice raises slightly at this, and Lemon shushes her.
>"Sorry, sorry. Little excited. That's kind of a big deal, though. Are you and Anon and Fluttershy going to..?"
>Lemon shrugs. "We haven't really talked about it. I think me and Anon would be happy to, but it's really up to her."
>Pinkie smiles, giving Lemon another squeeze and a kiss.
>"Good, good. Flutters is really special to a lot of people, so you need to be really, super duper careful with her."
>Lemon smiles, dropping a kiss on Pinkie's forehead. "Yeah, like Anon. She's really growing on me, too."
>Pinkie's expression becomes serious for a moment. "Listen, Lemon. She really trusts you two. Please, don't hurt her."
>Lemon pulls back a bit, looking Pinkie right in the eyes. "Never. I promise. Pink-" The other girl cuts her off.
>"Don't Pinkie promise. Things happen. Love is fickle. All that junk. People in love hurt each other all the time without meaning to."
>Lemon pulls her closer, and they fall asleep soon after.
>>
>>25882111
Merry Christmas :D
>>25882539
Man, Flash is so chill. >>25884105
>>Pinkie's expression becomes serious for a moment. "Listen, Lemon. She really trusts you two. Please, don't hurt her."
>>Lemon pulls back a bit, looking Pinkie right in the eyes. "Never. I promise. Pink-" The other girl cuts her off.
>>"Don't Pinkie promise. Things happen. Love is fickle. All that junk. People in love hurt each other all the time without meaning to."
Holy fuck, that is some deep shit right there
>>
>>25884105
>Flash takes another hit off his bowl, holding the smoke in before exhaling slowly.
>He drifts as the smoke and the soothing water relaxes him, mulling over the last few days.
>"Hey, got enough for the whole class?"
>He grins, blowing out his hit before he opens his eyes. Vinyl and Octavia are already in the tub, sitting next to each other across from him.
>"Hey, guys. How's the water?"
>Octavia sighs, the water up to her shoulders as she slumps. "This is just what I needed, thank you, Flash."
>Vinyl merely extends a hand, and Flash passes her the bowl.
>She takes a hit, holding it in for a few seconds before blowing some smoke rings.
>Flash smiles as he watches the rings float slowly upwards, flashing as they pass through the beams from the outdoor spotlights.
>"You had some good tunes rollin' tonight, Vinyl. What was that one slow song?"
>Vinyl taps her glasses, pulling them off after a moment and laying them on the ground beside the hot tub.
>Flash tries to keep his expression neutral as he sees her bare back, exposed as she turns and leans over the edge of the tub.
>'Chill, guy, not the first time you've seen Vinyl in the buff.' Flash thinks to himself, but he can't help his eyes widening slightly as she turns back around.
>"I dunno, was it that Gorillaz song?" Flash shrugs, not speaking. Vinyl's not slumped down anymore, her tits staring him in the face, and he has to focus to keep his eyes up.
>Octavia hums the tune as she accepts the bowl from Vinyl. "That one?"
>Flash nods as she takes a hit, and gulps as she straightens up, revealing she's not wearing the bra she customarily wears into the hot tub.
>'Okay, then, Flash. Guess they're fucking with you again. Don't let it get to you.'
>He smiles at Octavia a little stiffly. "That's the one."
>Vinyl smiles. "Empire Ants. Great track. Just heard it a few days ago, even though it's been out for like five years."
>>
>>25884805
>Octavia smiles at her, and turns back to Flash. "She heard it, and was immediately entranced."
>"Yeah, dude. I knew I had to work it into my next set. It's really like, melancholy but hopeful? Reminded me of someone."
>Vinyl shoots Octavia a look, who smiles.
>"R-right on. You guys still doing those cello remixes?" Flash mutters, his face reddening no matter how hard he tries to keep it down.
>Vinyl gives Octavia a wry smile. "When I can get Octy here to drag herself into the studio."
>"Oh, shush. You know I'm busy with the orchestra and school." Octavia playfully splashes her.
>Vinyl grins, her eyes crinkling. "Oh, you wanna go?" She shovels a double handful of water directly into Octavia's face.
>The other girl sputters as she's soaked, her expression grim.
>"Oh, it is on, Vinyl..." Without another word she lunges at Vinyl, grabbing her around the head and dunking her.
>Flash looks on in alarm as Octavia holds the girl in a headlock under water.
>"Um, Octy, you might-" Flash starts to say, but Octavia lets out an inarticulate shout, rearing back to reveal Vinyl, her teeth sunk into Octavia's breast.
>She lets go of the other girl, who relinquishes her grip, sliding across the hot tub to put Flash between herself and the grimacing Octavia.
>"Serves you right." Vinyl grins, snuggling up next to Flash as Octavia gently massages her breast.
>"I swear, your teeth are like tiny hypodermic needles..." Octavia murmurs, and Flash can't help but laugh.
>Octavia slides around the tub on Flash's other side.
>"Um, comfortable?" Flash asks, a little mystified as the two girls rest their heads on his shoulders.
>"Well, we could be a little more comfortable..." Vinyl murmurs, poking his arm with a finger. Octavia mutters in agreement.
>Flash shrugs, lifting his arms up, and as the girls settle into him, he drapes his arms around their shoulders.
>"Not that I mind, but what's gotten into you two?" Flash asks, his tone a little unsteady as the girls set hands on him.
>>
>>25885440
Oh boy, hopefully Flash gets some action tonight!
Though my jealousy for even his sidelines status burns with the intensity that probably made my Christmas act like summer
>>
>>25885440
>Octavia sighs, rubbing his chest lightly. "Well, Flash, Vinyl pointed something out to me that I couldn't deny. After a bit of thought I really didn't want to, either."
>Flash looks at her askance. She merely smiles at him. "Care to elaborate?"
>Vinyl chuckles, her own hand on flashes stomach. She rubs her cheek against his chest.
>"Well, I just kinda felt like you were getting a raw deal, you know?" Vinyl says softly.
>Flash is a bit caught off guard. "Um, how so?"
>"Well, you know, your parents run off on you all the time, and that's gotta suck."
>Flash sighs, slumping a little. "We've talked about this before. I'm used to it, okay? They have their thing and I have mine."
>"And that's utter garbage. You're their son, and they treat you as an inconvenience." Octavia mutters.
>Flash is surprised at the vehemence in her tone.
>"Come on, dude. They suck, and you can't tell me it doesn't get to you." Vinyl puts in, her arm sliding around his back.
>"So what? What am I supposed to do about it?" Flash says, his volume rising slightly.
>"I dunno. Get mad, yell at 'em. You're so passive aggressive it drives me crazy sometimes." Vinyl says, gently squeezing him.
>"What's the point? I'm graduating in a few months. They already told me they're selling the house. They're shipping me off to college and that's it."
>Octavia gives him a look, and Flash is a bit taken aback.
>"They really don't care about you at all, do they?" She murmurs, and Flash can see her eyes sparkle with moisture.
>"Hey, Octy, it's okay. To tell you the truth, I haven't felt like they were my family for a long time. Like I said, I'm used to it."
>Vinyl speaks up this time. "So, you're saying you feel like you haven't been part of a family for years? That's fucked up, man."
>Flash's brow crinkles, and his throat tries to close up on him. 'It's fine, I dealt with all this forever ago.'
>"I'm fine on my own, Vinyl. I've been doing fine this long, right?" Vinyl looks at him, her eyes troubled.
>>
>>25862079
https://youtu.be/f7PlSUQiISY
>>
>>25885783
>"See, that's the thing, dude. I thought so, but now I'm thinking you just put up a real good front."
>Flash grits his teeth, trying not to snap at her.
>"So, what's it matter? Maybe I'm all kinds of fucked up about it? Should I just let that ruin my day to day? Fuck that, I won't give them the satisfaction."
>"Flash, that's not healthy. We're your friends, and we want you to know we're here for you. You can confide in us." Octavia sniffs, laying her head against his chest as well.
>"Fuck. What brought all this on?" Flash almost snarls, his arms clenching around the two girls unconsciously.
>"Well, maybe I thought I should open my eyes a bit after what Anon told us, right? And maybe I thought I was real good friends with you until I realized how I was treating you?"
>Vinyl sighs, looking up at Flash.
>"What's that supposed to mean? You two are my best friends, besides Anon."
>"Oh, yeah, and look how we treat you? We give you shit all the time, drive you out of your own room..."
>Vinyl trails off, turning away. Octavia reaches an arm across Flash and rubs her shoulder.
>"Let me try." She looks up at Flash. "Sorry. It's hard to explain. What Vinyl is trying to say is, we want you to think of us as family."
>Flash stares at her. "I don't, I don't think I get it."
>Octavia sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose. "This has gotten far too complicated. We care about you, and we can see you struggling."
>Her hand slides down his chest, slipping under the water.
>"We want to offer you some comfort, if you're amenable." She says softly, and Flash tenses as her hand settles on his thigh.
>'What the fuck is going on here?' Flash thinks to himself, not willing to draw any conclusions.
>"Okay, this is going a little bit far. You guys can knock it off, now." Flash mutters, his tone dangerous.
>Vinyl pulls his chin over, locking eyes with him, her face inches from his.
>"We're dead serious, dude. You're locking yourself away in a box, and we want to open it up."
>>
File: luigi+dong.jpg (53 KB, 300x750) Image search: [Google]
luigi+dong.jpg
53 KB, 300x750
>>25886163
>Vinyl wants to open flashes box with her box.
>>
>>25885783
Oh God, no family?
I didn't need these flashbacks
>>
>>25886602
And the thought of not having 2 sexy friends make it up to you in a hot tub.
>>
>>25886163
>Flash opens his mouth to angrily retort, and Vinyl moves in, her mouth covering his.
>His eyes widen, and he freezes in place.
>Vinyl backs away, and Flash works his mouth, trying to wrap his head around what just happened.
>He feels another hand on his chin, his head turned again, and this time it's Octavia pressing her lips to his.
>As Octavia pulls back, Flash brings a hand to his lips, feeling them.
>"I don't, I mean, what?" He stutters. Octavia smiles softly at him.
>"We're extending something of an invitation, Flash. We want you to, well, come to us when you need us."
>"I don't... What are you saying? You're fucking with me, right?" Vinyl rolls her eyes.
>"Dude, get a clue." She slides her hand down, under the water and straight into his boxers.
>"Whoa!" Flash exclaims as he feels her hand grab onto him, gently squeezing. She presses herself against him, rubbing up and down.
>"You get it yet, dude? We're down, so get up."
>Flash complies unintentionally, Vinyl's hand coaxing him expertly to erection.
>Octavia sighs, pressing into him from the other side, her hand still running up and down his thigh.
>"Vinyl, we agreed we were going to take this slow."
>Vinyl glares at her. "He was gonna rabbit. I just skipped the part where we have to chase him around his house, naked."
>She raises her hand to her chin, rubbing it as her eyes look at the stars.
>"Actually, that mighta been pretty fun. You still wanna storm off, dude?"
>Flash looks from her to Octavia, gulping. "Um, no, I could stick around..."
>"Ha, stick." Vinyl says, grinning as she gives him a squeeze.
>'Okay, serious what the fuck territory, here.' Flash thinks dully as the two girls press into him.
>"Look, Flash. We're probably not explaining ourselves very well." Octavia murmurs softly, the hand not on his thigh gently cupping his face.
>"We care for you. Deeply. And we see you pushing down your sadness, and it hurts to see you like that."
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x614
>>25886833
I like
>>
>>25886833
>She moves forward, kissing him again gently, her tongue begging entry.
>He hesitantly complies, and they dance inside his mouth.
>She back off eventually, her eyes opening slowly, and Flash can see the relief in them.
>"That's better." She murmurs, the corners of her eyes crinkling up in happiness.
>"So, here's the deal, Flash. Me and Octy talked about it, and if you're down, we wanna keep you company until you find someone better, yeah?"
>Flash turns back to Vinyl. "I, but, I didn't think you felt anything like this toward me. I thought we were just friends?"
>Vinyl nods. "Things change. We're still your friends, we just think you need a little more than what we were giving you, and we decided to step up."
>Flash can't help it. He can feel his eyes tearing up, and his throat tightens up.
>"Fuck..." He chokes out, and Vinyl leans in, kissing his cheek and then moving down to his mouth.
>"It's okay, Flash. We're here for you, in whatever capacity you're comfortable with." Octavia murmurs, kissing his chest lightly.
>Her hand slides across his thighs, her fingers lightly playing over his head that's poking out of his boxers.
>Vinyl breaks off her own kiss, looking into his eyes. He returns the look, and she can see his walls breaking down behind them.
>"To tell the truth," Flash says in a small voice, "I've been feeling pretty lonely, lately..."
>Vinyl crushes herself against him. "I know, dude. We're her for you, okay? You don't have to try to hide from us."
>"Please, let us in." Octavia says. "We want to be here for you."
>Flash struggles to talk, but eventually settles for turning into Vinyl, burying his face in the crook of her neck.
>"It's cool, dude. Let us take care of you. Nothing's gonna make us happier." Vinyl mutters as she strokes the back of his neck with one hand, her other hand still working in his boxers.
>She glances at Octavia. "Octy, this is pushing my buttons. Is it weird I'm totally turned on right now?"
>>
>>25887291
>Octavia rolls her eyes. "Yes? I don't know. Flash, are you alright? Please, talk to us."
>He grunts, slowly raising his head. His eyes are red, but he's smiling slightly.
>"I guess, you guys know me better than I thought? I dunno how to say it..."
>Octavia smiles back. "It's okay. I take it you accept?"
>Flash nods slowly. "I'm glad, Flash. I really am."
>"You know, I am too? Not to say this isn't straight out of left field, but, it's... I don't know, I'm just happy. You two mean a lot to me. Or something."
>Vinyl gives him a grin. "Duh, dude. You mean a lot to us too, right Octy?"
>Octavia smiles archly at her. "Obviously. Unlike you, I tend to keep my affections close to home."
>She kisses Flash on the cheek as Vinyl splutters. "What I mean is, you're close to my heart, Flash."
>He blushes. "Hey, mine too!" Vinyl pipes up, kissing him on the opposite cheek and glaring at Octavia.
>"How come you get all the smooth lines, Octy?" She sticks her tongue out at her, and Octavia chuckles. Flash slowly joins in.
>"Man, you guys are crazy." He jokes. "What now?"
>Vinyl grins wickedly at him. Her other hand plunges under the water, and she yanks his boxers off in one swift motion.
>Holding them up with a finger, she flicks them out of the tub. "Now we love you up, dude."
>She molds herself to him, grabbing his hand and sliding it up her side, ending up on her perky tit.
>He instinctually grabs ahold, and Vinyl bites her lip as she sends one hand back down her body to her mound.
>Octavia smiles at Vinyl's exuberance, her hand still fondling Flash.
>She takes a deep breath, then takes Flash's other hand, pulling it under the water and to her own slit.
>"Would you mind, Flash? I think I would enjoy it, and I hope you would, too..." Her eyes widen as Flash's fingers slip inside her, stirring her gently.
>"Oh, yes, I'm going to enjoy this, indeed..." She mutters, rocking her hips as Flash digs his thumb lightly into her bud.
>>
File: 1433761343599.jpg (22 KB, 294x273) Image search: [Google]
1433761343599.jpg
22 KB, 294x273
B-unf
>>
>>25887905
>Vinyl picks up the pace on her strokes, her mouth suckling at Flash's neck as her hands pump herself and Flash simultaneously.
>"Mmmmm, You taste good, Flash. You feel good, too. I can't even begin to tell you all the nasty things I'm gonna do to you."
>Octavia slaps the back of her head. "Tone it down, Vinyl. Flash might not appreciate your enthusiasm."
>Flash grits his teeth as the two girls work his shaft. "N-no, it's fine Octy. I d-don't mind."
>Vinyl pulls back from his neck, her eyes glinting as she smiles seductively at him.
>"That's what I like to hear, you fucking stud. Let's cut right to the chase, and get you all wet and warm..."
>Vinyl pushes Octavia's hand aside gently, and she turns into him, throwing her leg over his waist.
>She straddles him, and uses her grip on his shaft to line him up, sinking down onto him.
>"Oh yeah, that's right, get in there you fucking prick..." Flash groans as he's suddenly enveloped by her velvety walls.
>"F-fucking hell, Vinyl. Foreplay a foreign work to you?" Flash mutters, his hips bucking gently as she stirs herself on him.
>"Dude, I've been jerking you off for five minutes. Time to put that dick to work. Mama Vinyl needs to pop, and you're just the guy to bring me off."
>Flash blushes, turning to Octavia, who's grinding herself into his hand.
>She gives him a weak smile. "You asked for it. If you'd be so kind, pay a little more attention to the clit, yes?"
>Flash gulps, his thumb picking up a steady circular rhythm around Octavia's bud, and she shivers, giving him a contented smile.
>"Oh, sure, you get my girl off, but those fucking hips ain't rockin', laddie buck. Fucking drill me, dude."
>Vinyl pulls Flash's face into one of her tits, and he sucks the nipple into his mouth as he starts thrusting his hips up into Vinyl.
>She throws her head back, growling. "That's better. Work it, Flash. Beat me up down there. I wanna be walkin' funny after this is over!"
>>
>>25886163
>>25886263
>>Vinyl wants to open flashes box with her box.
Son of a breezie I wanted to make that joke!

>>25887291
>>25887905
These past few posts have been so heartwarming ;_;

>"What now?"
And then it gets hot. And I find myself not minding in the slightest!

>>25888221
Jesus H, they sure don't pull out the stops!
>>"Oh, sure, you get my girl off, but those fucking hips ain't rockin', laddie buck. Fucking drill me, dude."
WOMAN, HE GOES FROM SEXLESS BUD TO THREEWAY STUD IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES, GIVE HIM A MINUTE BEFORE MAKING HIM MULTITASK
>>She throws her head back, growling. "That's better. Work it, Flash. Beat me up down there. I wanna be walkin' funny after this is over!"
Man, I just want him to succeed with that request just because her walking funny sounds hilarious for some reason.

Man, this has been pretty fun to read. I'm glad I could come back after a long day to see this.
>>
>>25888221
>Vinyl grabs the breast Flash isn't suckling on, pulling her nipple hard as she finds a rhythm to complement Flash's thrusts.
>"Get in there, Flash. Oh, fuck, you're doin' real good..." Vinyl grunts in surprise as Flash slips his hand between them, sliding a finger over her nub.
>"Oh yeah, that's the stuff you s-stud." Vinyl pants as the extra stimulation really gets her engine revving.
>He pops his mouth off her tit, grinning up at her. "I aim to please, you slut. How long's it gonna take for you to sprinkle all over my shaft, huh?"
>Vinyl looks down at him in surprise, then grins in delight.
>"Oh, so you CAN talk, huh Flash?" He winks at her, and Octavia gasps as he slips another finger inside her.
>"Talk the talk, walk the walk, all that bullshit. And you should be more concerned with fucking my cock."
>Vinyl arches her back and grunts gutturally as Flash latches his fingers into the top of her hip, pulling her down onto him as his thumb grinds into her clit.
>He cranes his neck up, nipping the crook of her neck. "Come on, Vinyl. It's fine, just come all over my dick. Octy's waiting patiently. You know you want me inside her..."
>Flash says this softly into her neck, Octavia blissfully unaware of the byplay as he feels her twitch against his fingers.
>"Fuck. Fuck you, F-flash. She's Quakin' in her boots because you're thumping me, now hurry up and do it harder."
>Flash grins, picking up his pace, Vinyl bouncing up and down in his lap. The water sloshes around their hips noisily.
>Flash hazards a glance at Octavia, and her half-lidded gaze is locked on Vinyl's face.
>She coos as Vinyl's face contorts in ecstasy, and Flash realizes it's actually true.
>"Octy, you can't get enough of me crushing Vinyl's gash, huh?" He grins as her gaze slowly pans over to him.
>"G-get her going, Flash. I want to see her suck your load up into that maw of hers. F-fuck her silly, she can't get enough..."
>Flash gulps at the intense look on her face, but he grins.
>>
>>25888685
Lucky bastard.
>>
>>25888685
>"Your wish is my command, Octy." He turns back to Vinyl, who's panting heavily.
>"Come on, Vinyl, Let's give Octy a show." He whispers into her neck again as he leans forward. "Spin around, yeah?"
>Vinyl nods jerkily and lifts her legs up, and with help from Flash she spins around on his shaft, her back to him.
>"Hold on..." Flash mutters as he grabs hold of her around the middle and picks her up, taking two steps to the side and turning around.
>Vinyl ends up practically in Octavia's lap, her knees straddling her as they rest on the submerged seat running the length of the tub.
>"Hop up on the rim, Octy, Vinyl's thirsty." Flash mutters as he starts pounding into Vinyl again.
>Vinyl groans as he jackhammers into her from behind, but keeps the presence of mind to dive straight into Octavia's muff as the other girl hops up onto the edge of the tub.
>"Oh, you're clutching my dick like a vise, Vinyl. Look at her clench, Octy."
>Flash spreads Vinyl's ass cheeks, affording Octavia a better view as he thumps into her repeatedly.
>"Oh, my Vinyl, do you like it? He's putting that slit to work, isn't he?" Octavia moans, a hand on her tit as she twists the other into Vinyl's hair.
>Vinyl grunts into her slit, her tongue dancing in and out as she reaches up a hand to pinch Octavia's clit.
>Flash grunts as he feels Vinyl shudder around his shaft. He grins at Octavia. "She's gonna blow, Octy, she's quaking on my pole."
>Octavia throws her head back and moans, and Vinyl grins as she bathes her tongue with her juices.
>She quickly has her own things to worry about, though, as she feels the tremors in her gash overcome her, and shrieks out her pleasure into her girlfriends womb.
>Flash grins as the two girls orgasm in front of him, gritting his teeth slightly as Vinyl's tunnel grips him tightly, and he feels her juices slide down his shaft to drip out into the tub.
>"I'm gonna pop, you guys. Who wants it?" Flash breaths out, and Octavia slips back into the water.
>>
>>25888876
>"Give it to us both..." She murmurs, and Flash nods.
>Vinyl pops off his shaft with a moan, turning around with Octavia's aid as Flash moves forward, stroking himself feverishly.
>The two girls lean forward, licking either side of Flash's pole. He tosses his head back and grunts when Octavia sucks his head into her mouth.
>"Oh fuck, jesus christ..." Flash mutters, feeling his balls contract.
>"Baste my fucking face, Flash, I wanna taste that shit." Vinyl says, her eyes locked on his as her tongue slides up and down the side of his dick.
>He grunts, and Octavia feels his head expand in her mouth. She quickly backs off, pressing the side of her face into Vinyl's and opening her mouth.
>"Fuuuck, here it comes..." Flash gasps as he feels his shaft convulse, and a thick stream of jizz splatters into Octavia's cheek.
>He adjusts his aim as the girl jerks back in surprise, popping a stream into Vinyl's open mouth, and that's all he can direct before he rolls his neck, groaning.
>Vinyl and Octavia pant together as he shoots a few more strings, liberally coating their cheeks.
>Vinyl dives forward and sucks his shaft into her mouth, collecting his last few dribbles, humming happily.
>Octavia just wipes the cream off her face, popping it into her mouth with happy sounds.
>Vinyl slides back off Flash's rod, turning to Octavia with a grin. The other girl moves toward her, lapping up a splatter of cum from her chin.
>They take a few moments to clean each other off, then grab onto each otherm exchanging a passionate kiss.
>"That's hot." Flash mutters, idly stroking his shaft as it softens, watching the two girls trade his spunk between their mouths.
>Vinyl breaks off the kiss, swallowing loudly. She turns to Flash with a grin.
>"Not bad for round one, dude." Octavia gulps down her own load, then turns to him, nodding.
>"You said it, Vinyl. Let's head up to your room, Flash. I still need to test out that tool that my Vinyl enjoyed so much." It's Flash's turn to gulp.
>>
File: Lemon_Yes_Sir.png (996 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
Lemon_Yes_Sir.png
996 KB, 1500x2000
>>25889042
Okay, gotta run off to slumberland. I'll either drop a few more segments before I go to work this afternoon, or after my shift.

Half shift today, so more time to write =D

This dynamic isn't that bad, but I'll have to see which scene I like better after I'm done with this one between the two threesomes.

Sixteen segments done today, not bad =)

Happy holidays, yall, I'll see you all later.

Have a good night!
>>
>>25889078
Thank you based writefag
>>
>>25889078
Good night and happy holidays! Thank you for the green PhenoBarberShop!
>>
Bonk
>>
>>25886659
No just the thoughts of having a family that doesn't care. On Xmas, no less.
And no, 2 hot girls don't take the pain away.
>>
>>25862079

Songs from the wood by Jethro Tull. I swear Ian Anderson is some magical space alien or a lord of the rings character.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 120x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 120x144
>>25889078
Always us, you satisfy
>>
>>25862079
bump
>>
hump
>>
You searching for answers, I do not know nothing
>>
I think this place can benefit from a returning author.
Enjoy, familias. A rewrite of the story I made back in September.

--------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBRAnuT48qo

>You are dead
>...

>Not in a literal sense you dense fuck
>...Emotionally dead... Your soul is dead

>And all of your shitty feelings are there because you are on the bus to Crystal Prep Academy
>So what's the big deal?
>You are not from this town...

>You, and your parents were from Wisconsin; half-way across the country
>You moved here about 3 weeks ago
>...3 weeks before the new school year started...
>...Where has time gone?

>You see, you were born First-Class, and that means you HAVE to go to the best High Schools in the country
>...

>Best not to worry now. You are in the shit already. Don't make a fuss of it
>And that's why you have your earbuds in, listening to your Rock/Metal

>You brush your bangs to the side and look out of the bus window
>...
>And then it clicked to you

>Wow... You are First-Class, AND Scene

>Who woulda 'thunk.

---
First part. Writing the rest in a bit. Sorry for the tease, I just got mixed up in boxing day shit.
>>
File: Lemon_tut.png (554 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Lemon_tut.png
554 KB, 1024x1024
>>25895968
Yay, now I'm not the only one putting out content!

What's the etiquette here, do I wait or do we just put up stuff simultaneously?

Not gonna start writing for a couple hours anyway, just wanna know.
>>
>>25896545
Just do it writefriend.
>>
>>25896545
Just do what ever. Don't listen to me, I fucked up the last Lemon Zest General before this one was crafted, and caused its destruction. Just post whenever familio
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 398x500
>>25896545
>>25896651
Sharing is caring
>>
File: 1443623788234.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1443623788234.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>25896651
Can't write anymore tonight guys.
High af. I'm sorry, i promise in the morning Ill write
>>
File: Damn_right.png (1 MB, 1024x1018) Image search: [Google]
Damn_right.png
1 MB, 1024x1018
>>25897186
Then I shall throw down.
>>
>>25889042
>"Hey, catch!" Flash turns around, his hand still on the doorknob to his room.
>He sees Vinyl, arms and legs outstretched to encircle him as she flies at him.
>"Whoa!" Flash falls backward through the doorway, landing on his ass as Vinyl guffaws.
>"Come on, dude, I said 'catch', not 'get flattened.' We're gonna have to work on that."
>Octavia steps over them into the room, shaking her head.
>"If your exuberance weren't so endearing, Vinyl, I feel I might have long since invested in a tranquilizer gun."
>Vinyl watches her cross over to the stereo, fiddling with it.
>"Oh, yeah? Well, if that ass weren't so cash, I might... Um, Flash?"
>"Uh, what?" Flash looks up at her.
>"Oh, no dude, I was trying to rhyme. Get up already."
>"That's what she said..." Flash mutters as he climbs to his feet, Vinyl having rolled off of him.
>"Yeah, you know it." Vinyl grins at him, sliding into him and giving his ass a squeeze as she presses herself against him.
>She leans in, whispering to him conspiratorially. "To be honest, Octy keeps me on a pretty short leash, so you better believe I'm gonna be sayin' that to you a lot."
>Flash gulps, not sure if this prospect fills him with anticipation or trepidation.
>"Don't worry, dude. I'll treat you real nice, and give you food and water breaks."
>She winks at him, her shades still retired for the night, and then leans in and kisses him.
>Flash is surprised by the gentleness of the kiss, as if Vinyl is trying to convey her real intentions physically instead of verbally.
>Octavia watches the two out of the corner of her eye, shivering at the byplay.
>'There really must be something wrong with me. The idea of Flash diddling her in front of me is keeping me sopping.'
>She shakes her head, not willing to dive any deeper into that particular perversion at the moment.
>She instead focuses on the music displayed in front of her, picking out a suitable playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyASdjZE0R0
>>
>>25898351
When the kush hit's too hard.
I'm having to do extra work to do common punctuation.

I can't sleep, I've been throwing up too much, greened out. I'll see if I can write a few more parts to ease my suffering mind in a bit. Playing a couple rounds of Halo 5
>>
>>25898649
>Vinyl perks up, turning to Octavia and smiling as the song starts to play.
>"Aw, that's sweet, Octy. I thought you'd only admit you liked this song to me?"
>"Just because I put it on doesn't mean I like it. Appropriate music is just as important as personal tastes."
>Vinyl pulls Flash along as she crosses the room to stand next to Octavia.
>"Boops for lying." She says stonily, and pokes Octavia in the cheek. Octavia reddens.
>"Fine, so I enjoy this song. Is there something wrong with that?"
>Vinyl gives her a look. "Let me put it this way. Would you have played this here yesterday?"
>Octavia stares at her, then looks thoughtful. "I suppose not."
>Vinyl turns to Flash, grinning as usual. "Octy's opening up to you, dude! It's so cute!"
>Octavia grumbles to herself, before nervously rubbing her neck, her face turned away from them.
>"It seems only fair. We practically forced Flash to confide in us. I feel I should reciprocate, in my own small way."
>"Cute!"
>Octavia sighs, crossing her arms as the next song ques up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAdDkFx0_6o

>Flash walks up to her, pulling her arms apart gently as she looks up at him.
>He slides her arms around him, and she gives him a timid smile.
>"Thanks, Octy. I appreciate it." He pulls her into a hug, and she relaxes against him, her arms rubbing his back slowly.
>Vinyl watches the embrace with a smile.
>'Maybe this'll work out better than I hoped.' She thinks as the two rock slowly against each other.
>"Man, you guys are totally bonding. I need a camera." Flash raises an arm and flips her the bird.
>She walks over to the bead and flops down onto it, and Octavia looks up into Flashes face, smiling and nodding toward it.
>They walk over to it side by side, and flop on top of Vinyl.
>She squawks as the two laugh, Flash wrapping up her legs as Octavia mashes her face between her breasts.
>>
>>25898649
>>Octavia watches the two out of the corner of her eye, shivering at the byplay.
>>'There really must be something wrong with me. The idea of Flash diddling her in front of me is keeping me sopping.'
It's okay Octy, this scene gets our motors running too. And we can't even see it! How weird is that?
brb crying in a corner
>>
>>25899206
>Vinyl tries to roll around out of their grasps, but soon decides she's fine where she is, nuzzling in between her girlfriends tits.
>Octavia realizes she's stopped struggling, and releases her.
>"Not much fight in you tonight, Vinyl." Octavia remarks, stroking the other girls hair as a new song plays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcWlBniRvFY

>"What's to fight? I'm getting felt up by my new boy and my best girl. And the pillows! Divine."
>She says the last word with an exaggerated upper crust accent, and Flash and Octavia chuckle.
>"You're incorrigible, Vinyl. And yes, I love it." Octavia says, a bubble of laughter in her tone.
>"Mmmm..." Vinyl responds, nibbling on the exposed flesh available to her.
>They decided to give a slight nod to modesty by getting back into their underwear for the walk through the house, but that still gives Vinyl plenty of territory to explore.
>"You guys are shameless." Flash jokes, chuckling as Vinyl roots around between Octavia's melons.
>"Yup. Don't think you're any better, Flash. Any modesty you've got left we're gonna train out of you."
>Vinyl lifts a foot, sliding it down Flash's stomach and using the sole to fondle his crotch.
>His eyes widen as her toes clutch at his shaft through his boxers.
>"Sh-shit..."
>Vinyl giggles. "Footsies are go!" She turns around, using Octavia's breasts as a pillow as she slides her other foot into Flash's crotch, this one sliding under his boxers.
>Octavia continues to stroke Vinyl's hair as she watches her coax Flash's rod into hardness with her feet.
>Vinyl shifts her other foot up and slides it under Flash's shorts, hooking her toes around the band and sliding them down his hips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A288rRYeKPk

>A new song begins as Flash's prick springs up after his retreating boxers.
>Vinyl pushes them down to his knees, as far as she can reach, before her feet slide back up his thighs, her toenails dragging lightly against his flesh.
>>
>>25899502
Bleh, I need to sleep before I get too far into this scene.

Day off tomorrow, so I'll bust out the whole thing in one go.

Sorry for the tease =/
>>
>>25899527
Eagerly waiting.
>>
They trying to bling our vision but we still children
>>
>>25862079
bump
>>
>>25899502
>"Come on up here, Flash." Vinyl pats her chest, and Flash slides up, kissing her hungrily.
>Octavia slips a hand into his hair, rubbing the back of his head as he and Vinyl make out.
>They break off the kiss, and Vinyl pushes Flash back lightly.
>"Turn over and put your head on my chest, yeah?" Vinyl instructs, and he gives her a questioning look, but complies.
>Vinyl smiles as his head settles between her tits. "Yeah, that's it. Just relax, take a load off."
>She slips a hand down to rub his chest lightly as her legs wrap around him from behind.
>Flash watches as Vinyl's feet close around his dick, and he grunts as she starts jerking him, his cock trapped between the arches of her feet.
>"You're feet are really soft." Flash notes breathily as the soles of her feet slide up and down his shaft.
>Octavia stares at the foot-play, a hand absently playing with her left breast.
>She bites her lip as Flash's head widens, the color darkening, and slips a hand down, her fingers capturing Vinyl's right nipple and twisting lightly.
>"Unng, Octy, gentle, those are sensitive..." Octavia blinks, shaking her head.
>She brings her hand back to her mouth, wetting her fingers and setting them back on Vinyl's abused nip, slowly massaging her spit into it.
>"Sorry, love. I got distracted." Octavia mutters, her eyes not leaving Vinyl's feet as she picks up her pace.
>"Yeah, understandable." Vinyl mutters as she watches Flash's face contort with pleasure.
>Flash arches his back slightly, surprised at how pleasurable the experience is.
>"Damn, Vinyl, you're good at this." She laughs.
>"I'm wingin' it, dude. Thanks, though, I'll keep it in my repertoire."
>Octavia reaches down and strokes Flash's face. "Are you going to cum? I don't want you wasting yourself on Vinyl's feet when you have so many better places to be."
>"Hey, my feet are freaking boss!" Octavia leans down and drops a kiss on her forehead.
>"I'm sure, love, but do you want his seed splattered all over them?"
>>
>>25901659
>Vinyl pauses in her work, Flash groaning at the cessation.
>"Um, maybe? It's, kinda hot?"
>Octavia reaches down to Vinyl's breast again, capturing a perky nipple and pinching lightly.
>"I'd REALLY prefer if we keep Flash turgid, I have plans for that load."
>Octavia's tone is still pleasant, but the tightness in it warns Vinyl she's feeling insistent.
>"Ahright, ahright." Vinyl sighs, giving Flash a final squeeze with the soles of her feet and a kiss on the top of the head.
>He rolls off of her, panting slightly. "We need to do that again some time..."
>Vinyl grins, sitting up. "You got it, dude. I'm actually pretty down for you to mess up my feet."
>Octavia slides out from under Vinyl, grabbing a couples pillows off the bed and propping Vinyl up.
>She fingers herself slowly as she comes around in front of the other girl, kneeling between her legs and leaning forward to give her a lick.
>"Mmmm, I like where this is going..." Vinyl murmurs as Octavia nuzzles her lips, her tongue lapping.
>She wiggles her hips, and Flash is treated to a view of her puffy lips practically dripping in front of him.
>"Go on, dude, she's begging for it." Vinyl grins as Octavia lets out a plaintive wine into her muff.
>Flash wipes his forehead, walking forward on his knees. He caresses Octavia's ass his a hand, pulling the cheek aside to get a better view.
>Octavia grunts, giving her ass another little shake, and Flash grasps his rod, rubbing it up and down her distended lips.
>"She's wound up enough already, dude, Ah!" Vinyl exclaims as Octavia nips her bud, sucking it into her mouth.
>Her hand moves forward, plunging her pointer and middle finger into Vinyl as Flash lines his head up at her entrance.
>With a grunt, he slides into Octavia, her slick walls taking him in easily. He pushes all the way inside her and pauses, feeling her hips quake lightly.
>"Damn, you feel good Octy. Do I feel good inside you?" Flash murmurs, and Octavia raises her head out of Vinyl's lap.
>>
>>25902432
>"You feel wonderful, love. Be a dear and get those hips moving, though."
>Flash grins at her, laying a hand on the small of her back and caressing it.
>"Won't get any argument here." Flash replies, rolling his hips in a circle before drawing slowly out of her and plunging back in.
>Vinyl is unusually silent, biting her lip as she watches Flash slowly plow her girlfriend.
>She feels a spark of jealousy, and maybe a touch of envy, but they fade quickly.
>'She's okay with this. That's awesome. I new this was a good idea.'
>Vinyl smiles, reaching down and caressing Octavia's cheek as she throws her head back.
>"Fucking work my pussy, Octy. You gonna be able to get me off while Flash stirs you up with his swizzle stick?"
>Octavia grunts as Flash hilts himself in her, her head tilting to the side and resting against Vinyl's thigh.
>"Hurry up and cum then, you insatiable little slut. I'm trying to enjoy this." She dives back between Vinyl's legs, her lips wrapping around her bud.
>"Ah, fuck yeah!" Vinyl yells as Octavia's tongue swirls around her nub. Her hips buck into Octavia's face, and she can feel Vinyl convulse around her fingers.
>Vinyl bucks her hips a few more times as she revels in her orgasm, her back arched over the pillows and a hand in her mouth.
>She slowly relaxes, letting the blissful fealing wash over her as she looks back down to her two lovers.
>Her eyes settle on Octavia's ass, watching Flash's stick slide in and out of the other girl.
>"I get why you like this so much, Octy. Watching Flash fuck you is a hella turn-on."
>Octavia's fingers withdraw from Vinyl and she tilts her head up, her face sweating and red.
>"Q-quiet, you..." Vinyl grins at her, then grabs on to her shoulders, lifting her up and sliding under her.
>She slides all the way down, and Flash stills his thrusts as Octavia lifts one knee then the other, straddling the thin girl's hips.
>She kisses Octavia passionately, rubbing her chest against the bigger girls melons.
>>
File: 1445223585010.png (69 KB, 908x869) Image search: [Google]
1445223585010.png
69 KB, 908x869
>>25895968

>You spent the rest of the trip quietly observing the other students on the bus
>...

>Snobs, Bitches, Assholes all fit the bill for these people if you were to judge on looks alone
>Except this one girl...

>Sitting a couple rows in front of you is this one girl who obviously stands out from the rest
>This green, long-haired girl with a pair of headphones, sat there, enthusiastically headbanging to her music

>Her headbanging wasn't too intense or anything; just enough to go along with the beat of the tune
>You had to admit, you were intrigued by her... A fellow music enthusiast? Maybe it won't be hell after all
>You need to strike up a conversation with her at some point

>Suddenly, the bus came to a screeching halt, and all of the students sat up from their seats, yourself and that girl included
>You hop off of the bus and followed the huge crowd of students through the front doors to the school
>...

>...

>Your first class; Social Studies.
>Wow, the shittiest class, first thing in the morning
>That girl, just so happened to be in that class too, her headphones still on, but her attention focused on the teacher

>You never actually had gotten a good view of her face until now; she was sitting at the desk right beside you

>Drop.
>Dead.
>Gorgeous.

>Oh my god.
>What was her name again? Didn't the teacher read out; 'Lemon Zest?'
>Yeah...

>She turns her head and looks at you, out of presumed curiosity
>She smirks and winks at you before turning back towards the teacher

>...
>Woah.
>>
File: Yum.jpg (84 KB, 700x1400) Image search: [Google]
Yum.jpg
84 KB, 700x1400
>>25903057
=D
>>
File: tall.png (687 KB, 1024x3134) Image search: [Google]
tall.png
687 KB, 1024x3134
>>25903057

>...What?

>Shit... She must've caught you staring at her, fuck me man, why do you have to be you?
>...

>The rest of the class was nothing but course outlines, and supplies needed for the school year. Nothing special
>Your next class was chemistry, same thing as the last class, just course outline and stuff
>...She wasn't in this particular class though

>Funny how she is in the center of your mind all of a sudden now
>It has to be her looks that have you thinking this way, you just can't help it

>Fuck. Just focus on your classes, Anon, you haven't even introduced yourself to her yet, don't do shit like this
>...

>The lunch bell couldn't have come soon enough
>It rang, and all of your classmates; you included, quickly grabbed your belongings and walked out of the classroom

>Damn, this school is packed to the brim with kids, not like your old school at all
>Well... Maybe it was because you were from a small town, stop being fucking retarded, Anonymous

>And then it happened again...
>You have spotted Lemon Zest placing her school books in her locker...

>...It's not like you have friends to be with right now; you have nothing better to do, so just get it over with...
>You fast-walk towards her, just in case being slow ruins your chance to converse with her

>I guess this is one of the many pluses of NOT being a beta

---

No sex in this story familos, just Romance.

Pastebin for now: http://pastebin.com/bgQt295B
>>
>>25902896
"Gimme some, Flash. I could use a little dicking."
>Flash frowns. "Little..?"
>Octavia looks down at Vinyl, her face pleading. "Please, a little more. I'm close..."
>Vinyl looks at her needy girlfriend, and smiles as an idea pops into her head.
>"Flash, slide up to me." He gives her a sour look, still put out by her choice of words, but complies, giving Octavia a couple more thrusts before popping out of her.
>He sits down, scooting forward as Vinyl wraps her hits around his waist.
>Vinyl reaches down and lays his shaft against her pussy. "Octy, lean back into Flash and sit on him."
>The other girl looks confused, but comprehension dawns on her, and she lifts herself up, leaning back into Flash and lowering her slit over the top side of his shaft.
>Vinyl gives Flash a thumbs up. "Go to town, dude."
>Flash thrusts his hips experimentally, and grunts in surprise as the girls slick lips envelope his shaft from the top and bottom.
>"Whoa..." He mutters as Octavia's weight keeps him tightly in the furrow their pussy's create.
>He can even feel their stiff clits digging into his shaft from both sides, the sensation driving him crazy.
>They both whine, almost in unison, as he starts pumping eagerly, the stimulation to their buds intense.
>"F-fuck yeah, this is nuts." Vinyl mutters, her teeth clenched as she revels in the sensation.
>"Oh, this is so good. You're making me feel incredible, both of you." Octavia moans out, leaning forward until she finds an angle that gives her the best feeling.
>"H-hey, Flash." Vinyl chokes out, getting his attention. He watches as she holds a hand outside Octavia's field of view.
>She points at Octavia, then sticks out her thumb. She then makes a jabbing motion with it.
>Flash ponders this as he thrusts between the two girls, distracted by their occasional squeaks.
>His eyes widen and he looks at Vinyl incredulously. 'Really?' His eyes ask.
>"Fuck yeah, do it man." Flash looks down at the girl, reading the surety in her eyes.
>>
>>25903379
Vinyl watches as Flash hesitantly brings his thumb up to his mouth, wetting it with his saliva.
>'Hold off, come on, little longer...' Vinyl thinks to herself, shivers running up her spine as she tries to keep her orgasm in check.
>Flash brings his hand back down, pulling her cheek aside, his thumb rubbing firmly against Octavia's rosebud.
>Octavia turns to him. "Flash, what are y- Oh god in heaven!" She yells out as he pushes his thumb past her sphincter.
>Flash watches as she thrashes in front of him. "Oh, oh oh oh, oh yes!"
>He feels her sprinkle against his shaft as she climaxes violently, and Vinyl lets out a groan as she loses herself in her own put off orgasm.
>"Holy shit..." Flash mutters as Octavia grinds herself into his shaft, her clit digging into him.
>"Y-yeah, Octy, you know you fucking love that." Vinyl says tremulously, the snarkyness of her comment downplayed by her trembling voice.
>"Yes, I love it! Flash, but that dick in there. I want you to come in my ass!"
>Flash blinks in surprise. "Uh, seriously?" His own burgeoning orgasm is forgotten as he looks down at the girl.
>'Prim and proper Octavia wants me to stick it in her pooper... Well, it takes all kinds.' Flash thinks to himself.
>He's hesitant, and Vinyl notices. "Dude, she keeps herself, like, super clean back there. You're golden if that's what you're worried about."
>Flash wonders if he can trust Vinyl. This is honestly just the sort of horrible prank she'd pull.
>"Please, Flash, I promise. Just, trust me. I need it so badly..."
>Flash can't deny the tone in Octavia's voice. He pops his thumb out of her asshole, surreptitiously checking it.
>'Seems clean.' He notes, reaching down and grabbing his shaft, he slips it against Vinyl's entrance and slides in.
>"Aw, thanks d-dude." Vinyl stammers as he gives her a few pumps, coating himself in her juices.
>"Just sharin' the love." He mutters as he pulls out of her, this time sliding easily into Octavia's slit.
>>
>>25903291
>>I guess this is one of the many pluses of NOT being a beta
Kek

>>25903379
Hot damn. I'm at a loss for words to react to this scene. Besides the two I used a sentence ago. I'll leave the words to you.

I want you both to know I love you guys. Beeki & Pheno. Who else?
>>
File: 1448422080302.gif (894 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1448422080302.gif
894 KB, 320x213
>>25903796
Don't capital my name duderino.
>>
>>25903786
>He thrust into her as she squirms in front of him, getting her worked up as he edges inside her.
>His shaft hardens a little more as he brings himself close to orgasm, and when he thinks he's ready, he pulls her cheek aside again.
>He pops out of her and slides his glistening, engorged tip against her asshole, not wasting any time as he slowly but firmly presses into her.
>She gasps, rolling her eyes as Flash's head pops into her, and he grits his teeth as her sphincter closes around his shaft.
>Leaning forward, he spits on the top of his shaft, the extra lubrication helping him slide further into her more easily.
>"Oh, you bastard... Get in there, Flash. Cram your wanker in my bum."
>Flash almost laughs out loud as Octavia slips into the English vernacular, but the feeling he's experiencing as he slides into her ass keeps him serious.
>"I love it when you get all bums and lorries, Tavi. Tell 'im how much you like it."
>Vinyl strokes Octavia's face as she whispers to her in a seductive tone.
>"Jog on Vinyl, you twat. He's crammin' 'is dingle up me stovepipe. It's bloody spectacular."
>Flash gapes at the words coming out of Octavia's mouth as he slides further into her. The hot, tight depths are driving him up a wall.
>"You're so cute when you're all dirty and british." Vinyl reaches down, one hand going to her own slit while her other plunges into Octavia's.
>"Tell me more." She looks up at Flash, winking.
>"He's got me arse over elbow, you cunt! Bloody stiff's cockin' me up barmy!"
>Flash loses track of what Octavia's saying, 'Not that I can understand half of it anyway,' as he hilts himself in her ass.
>"Aww, he's into it. What a stonker!" Octavia gasps as Flash spits onto the base of his shaft again, pulling out slightly and working it into his rod.
>He slides into her again, working up a rhythm, but he's gritting his teeth already.
>"I'm gonna pop quick, Octy, your ass is incredible." Flash grunts as her walls grip him tightly.
>>
File: 1443479624404.png (377 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443479624404.png
377 KB, 640x480
>>25904642
Just a question here.

Is Lemon Zest a central character in your story? I'm not judging, but from my point of view, it looks like it is more focused on side/background characters.
>>
File: argh,jpeg.jpg (16 KB, 236x352) Image search: [Google]
argh,jpeg.jpg
16 KB, 236x352
>>25905045
It's centrally a story about Lemon and Anon, but in the most recent chapters it's spread out to show their effect on their friends and acquaintances.

I swear, I can't wait to get this party day done so I can swing the focus back to them.
>>
>>25904642
>"Go on and nut, you wanker. I wanna feel you plug up my bum." Octavia grunts along with him, her eyes rolling up as she feels him shaft her.
>"F-fuck, that's so fucking hot..." Vinyl murmurs, her hands working furiously as she tries to catch up.
>She can already feel Octavia shuddering against her fingers, the other girl crushing her in a hug, and she's loving every second of it.
>"Sh-shit, here goes Octy..." Flash stammers out, hilting in her again as his dick starts to jerk.
>"Oh, fuck yeah..." He sighs as his balls tense and he sends a torrent of jizz up Octavia's rectum.
>"Mmmmmm..." Octavia murmurs as she feels him coat her insides, her pussy exploding into convulsions.
>Vinyl reaches up and pulls Octavia into a kiss as she schlicks feverishly, finally pinching her bud to send her over the edge.
>She shrieks into the other girls mouth, and Octavia slumps onto her, giggling childishly as her orgasm sweeps through her.
>Flash pumps into Octavia a few more times, slipping out of her and sending his last couple shots onto her back.
>'I just fucked Octavia in the ass and blew my load in and on her. What is my life?'
>Flash is pretty out of it. He just sits there, his hands on Octavia's hips, his erection sinking and slipping out of the crack of her ass.
>Vinyl notices his vacant look. "Hey, earth to Flash! Did you shoot out all your brain cells into Octy's ass?"
>Octavia gives out another giggle as Flash shakes his head.
>"I... I guess I just can't believe that happened." Vinyl looks up at him, and pushes Octavia off her to the side.
>Octavia sprawls out, sighing happily as Vinyl leans up, wrapping her arms around Flash.
>"Believe it, Flash. And you better believe we're gonna have all kinds of fun like this."
>Octavia nods happily. "Oh, yes indeed. But don't you dare forget, we're here for anything else you need us for, as well."
>Vinyl pulls him down, turning him so he ends up on his side between them.
>>
>>25905496
Lucky bastard
>>
>>25905496
>"We're a team till you decide you're okay without us..." Vinyl murmurs, stroking his face as she comes down from her heights.
>Octavia spoons into him from behind, and he sighs as she wraps her arms around him.
>"As I said before, if you can't think of your parents as your family, we're happy to fill that space in your heart."
>Flash is silent for a few moments, then he starts chuckling. His laughter grows until he's belting out guffaws.
>Vinyl and Octavia exchange a look, puzzled. "What's so funny, Flash?"
>He chokes back his laughter, looking Vinyl in the eyes.
>"We're a pretty fucked up family, then, eh?" He chuckles softly again, and this time the two girls join in.
>Flash turns onto his back, his arms going around them and pulling them into his chest.
>"I think I'm fine with that, though..." He mutters as Vinyl and Octavia cuddle into him.
>They slowly fall asleep to the sounds of each others quiet breathing, contented smiles gracing their faces.

Okay, taking a break for a bit. I've got one plot scene to do, then this day is finally over and I can move the story along. That's gonna be the last lewd bit for a while, by the way.

Be back in a couple hours, hope this is still working for yall.
>>
>>25905890
Go nuts
>>
>>25905890
Is every scene going to be sexual?
>>
>>25862079
bump
>>
File: 1448167361254.jpg (141 KB, 671x960) Image search: [Google]
1448167361254.jpg
141 KB, 671x960
>>25905890
Oh boy!
>>
>>25862079
bump
>>
>>25904301
my bad, I think I did it out of habit
>>25904642
the more English I read, the further separated my sides get from the rest of my body
>>25905890
>Be back in a couple hours, hope this is still working for yall.
Hmmm *checks* yup, still works for me
>>
>>25911824
What he said
>>
bumperoo
>>
>>25913377
double dubs demand writing
>>
>>25913904
One sec famalam, one sec, I'm writing it now.
>>
>>25914086
yesss
>>
>>25862079
bump
>>
>>25862079
bump
>>
File: 1431001635730.jpg (57 KB, 726x960) Image search: [Google]
1431001635730.jpg
57 KB, 726x960
Sorry for the long as fuck delay guys, had to respond to my uncle's call. He needed my help moving all of his shit over to his new house. Writing now.
>>
>>25918816
Kept the tread alive
>>
File: qt.png (263 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
263 KB, 640x360
>>25903291

>She must've had inhuman senses, because she immediately turns to your direction after shutting her locker closed
>At first, her expression was that of curiosity, but then it quickly turned into a grin as she realizes that it is you

>"Anonymous, right?"
>She points to you as a whole

"Nah, I'm the delivery boy."
>"Haheh, Wisecracker, huh? You'll fit in fine at Crystal Prep. I can tell!"
"II-uh, pardon me?"
>"You partially deaf, man? I said you'll fit in fine at Crystal Prep!"
"No,--no, I didn't mean it like that; I meant how did you know that I was new?"

>She rolls her eyes with a wide grin
>"Well... I don't recall EVER seeing you here before!-- I would know! Crystal Prep NEVER gets new peeps!---"
>"---Not fun ones, anyway..."

>She inspects you entirely with her index finger and thumb at her chin

>"--You, uhhhh... A fun guy?"
"Well, I don't exactly plan on pushing pens and pencils my entire life."

>"That's what I thought. Hehe."

>She walks forward down the hallway a bit before turning back to you.

>"Cmon, why don't I show you the wonders this... Ehh--'Fantastic' community, has to offer, huh?"

>She motions for you to follow her

>Of course, why WOULDN'T you follow someone as beautiful as her?
>Yeah, you're on your knees to her already, nothing you can do about that

>Besides, you think it'll be quite the experience
>>
>>25918816
it's cool. Welcome back.
>>
File: 1422933770821.jpg (9 KB, 225x200) Image search: [Google]
1422933770821.jpg
9 KB, 225x200
Call me old fashioned but I like to let the roofie settle into the girl before I rape her you know
>>
Gorgeous, chrome plated horse whip
>>
>>25922199
Only $7.99
>>
File: BillyMays_480x640.jpg (48 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
BillyMays_480x640.jpg
48 KB, 480x640
>>25922395
Butt weight! There's more! If you order now you'll also get a second set, absolutely free! Just pay separate processing and handling.
>>
I'm grinding till I'm tired
But they say you ain't grinding until your tired
>>
Bump for Anon x Flash
>>
>>25925688
Bumping against that idea
>>
>>25862079
bump
>>
Im listening to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W31pOiRb9z8
>>
where are our writefriends?
>>
>>25927108
Sorry, had family stuff then work. I should be able to put out some content tonight.
>>
>>25928275
Yay:)
>>
>>25928275
Good work on the last part, Pheno. The Flash / Vinyl / Octavia dynamic reminded me of this song, which is a good thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U59LfCGyBbE
>>
>>25905890
>Rarity follows AJ into the emergency room, a little apprehensive.
>She watches as AJ steps up to the counter, the familiar face of nurse Redheart raising up to greet her.
>AJ just raises an eyebrow, and Redheart nods her head behind her to a curtained off section.
>AJ tips her hat, and Rarity follows her as she pulls the curtain aside without preamble.
>She sees Rainbow Dash, seated on the edge of a gurney, her arms crossed and an expression laced with anger and more than a little bit of uncertainty on her face.
>Big Mac is seated in a chair next to the gurney, stripped to the waist, with bandages wrapping his shoulder.
>"You see how this looks, right Mac..?" A man in a deputy uniform asks, before turning at the sound of the curtain being drawn.
>AJ walks up to Big Mac, holding a hand up when Rainbow opens her mouth.
>She closes it, her glower passing between AJ and the deputy before settling on him again.
>"Hey there lil' sister. Ah 'spose..." That's as far as he gets before AJ whips off her hat and whomps him a good one.
>"Tarnation, Big Mac! How'd you manage this one? You big lummox, what kinda trouble'd you land in?"
>Rainbow pipes up. "Hey, it's my fault, AJ! I talked him into it, I bit 'im, my bad all around."
>AJ stares at Rainbow, looking at the bandages on Big Mac. "You... What..?"
>Rainbow pulls back slightly at the intensity of her glare, but quickly regains her confidence.
>"I bit him, AJ. Figure it out."
>The two stare at each other, the air thickening. Into this the deputy interjects.
>"Clearly a defensive act, Miss Dash. Mac here took it too far, and you were trying to deter him, yes?"
>The deputy leans forward eagerly, his eyes bright.
>"Um, no, you idiot." Rainbow says, giving him an incredulous look. He pulls back, his expression souring.
>"You'd do well to give me a bit more respect, miss Dash. I can just as easily haul you in for assault. Isn't that right, Mac?"
>>
>>25929770
Fucking pigs, same anywhere you go.
>>
>>25929770
>He gives the large man a sickly sweet grin, and Mac narrows his eyes at him.
>"I think not, deputy Bull."
>Rarity steps into the enclosure, throwing a smile to each of her friends before focusing on deputy Bull.
>"As I suspect neither Rainbow or Mac are intent on pressing charges, which should have been your first question, I believe your business here should be done."
>She quirks an eyebrow at him, and he harrumphs.
>"I hadn't quite gotten to that, not that it's any of your business, miss..?"
>"Oh, pardon my manners. Miss Rarity Belle, at your service." She extends her hand with a titter, and Bull gives it a disdainful look.
>"And I should care because?" Rarity gives him a pout.
>"Well, I suppose it might be germane to mention that my mother happens to be Cookie Crumbles."
>Deputy Bull's expression droops. "District attorney Crumbles?"
>Rarity beams at him. "You DO know her, how wonderful. Similar lines of work, I thought there might be a connection."
>Deputy Bull seems uncertain, looking back to Big Mac with an almost petulant grimace.
>"I'm sure she would love to hear all about the nitty gritty details of this little interaction. She does so love to hear me ramble."
>Bull sighs, popping his hat back on his head. "Give her my best, miss Belle. I think I'm done here."
>Without another word, he turns around and stalks out, casting a last glare over his shoulder at Big Mac.
>Rarity lets out a sigh of relief. "What Sheriff Armor was thinking when he hired that man, I'll never know."
>AJ grunts. "Does his job fine, long as mah brother ain't involved. Those two got history."
>"Dude, he was trying to charge Big Mac with rape. That's gotta be some history." Dash puts in, hugging her arms around herself.
>Big Mac reaches over, laying a comforting hand on her thigh.
>"Ah'll tell ya 'bout it some time. Now's maybe not th' best." He nervously glances at AJ, but she seems to be more relieved than angry, now.
>>
>>25929986
>"Ah jus' wanna make sure yall're okay." She says quietly, and Big Mac stands up out of his chair with a grunt, moving over to her and wrapping her up in a hug.
>"Ah'm fine, lil' sis, thanks fer comin'." He looks over to Rarity. "Much obliged to you, as well, Rarity."
>She demurs, flipping a hand casually. "Merely dropping a name, my dear. It pays to have connections, does it not?"
>"All the same. Wouldn't be th' first time Bull tried to railroad me, and Ah ain't exactly in fightin' shape."
>Rarity fights back the urge to inquire about the seeming rivalry, but keeps silent as Big Mac leads AJ over to the gurney, setting her down next to Rainbow.
>"Um, heya AJ..." Rainbow mutters, not meeting the other girls eyes.
>AJ sighs, then punches her lightly on the shoulder.
>"Don't get all mousy, Rainbow, Ah ain't mad. Just restin' up, since Ah'm gonna be spendin' all mah time keepin' yall oughta trouble."
>Rainbow isn't sure if she should be relieved or insulted.
>"You, uh, don't mind?" AJ rolls her eyes.
>"Ain't mah place. Ah knew yall had a thing fer mah brother. Ah'da said somethin' before if Ah really didn't care fer the idea."
>She gives Rainbow a warm look. "We been like sisters ever since we met. This ain't gonna change nothin' between us."
>She gestures at Big Mac's shoulder, and Rainbow winces.
>"Just don't go makin' this kinda thing a habit, hear?" Rainbow rubs the back of her head, grinning.
>"Heh, you got it, AJ." She leans over hesitantly, and AJ wraps her in a hug without a second thought.
>"You okay, Rainbow?" AJ says quietly, feeling her shake slightly in her arms.
>"Uh, yeah. Kinda a rough night, is all." Rainbow sniffs quietly, and AJ just holds her as the events of the night settle on the girl.
>"This really didn't go how I thought it would, you know?" Rarity walks over to the two, adding herself to the hug.
>"Life rarely goes as we plan, dear. We just make the best of it, yes?" Rainbow sniffs again, taking comfort in her friend's presence.
>>
>>25930339
>Big Mac stands next to the hugging girls, not feeling like it's his place to join them.
>AJ turns her head to him with an exasperated sigh. "Get in here, ya big galoot."
>"Uh, right." He mutters. AJ and Rarity pull back, and he gets a look at Rainbow.
>She looks up into his eyes, hers red and her cheeks streaked with tears.
>He immediately rushes forward, wrapping her carefully in his arms.
>She lays her head in his uninjured shoulder, sniffling lightly.
>"Aw Rainbow, Ah'm sorry all this happen'd. Ah'm nothin' but trouble."
>"Shut up, dude. None of this is your fault. Just, lemme hold onto you for a bit, okay?"
>Big Mac pulls her closer to him, rubbing her back lightly. "You got it, Little Rainbow."
>Dash makes a disgusted noise into his shoulder. "No way, big guy. You wanna give me a nickname, pick a better one."
>Big Mac chuckles, his effort to distract her seeming to have payed off.
>"Ah'll give it some thought."
>'That'd be a first...' AJ thinks to herself.
>"Not like Ah want to break up this little moment, but, let's get the hell oughta here, hear?"
>Rarity nods. "Would you like me to come out to the farm with you?"
>AJ nods. "If ya wouldn't mind. Ah'm still a bit past drivin', so we could all use a ride."
>"Ah'm fine to drive, AJ." Big Mac protests, but he quiets at the look she gives him.
>"No, you ain't. Yer hurt, and no matter how well ya hold yer liquor, yer still drunk. Ah ain't havin' Bull pull ya over on the way home."
>She looks at Rainbow. "Yall're comin', too. We're puttin' ya up fer the night, no ifs, ands or buts."
>Rainbow gives Big Mac a squeeze. "No arguments here, AJ."
>"Yall are all set with the hospital? Got released? Good, we'll pick up yer truck in th' mornin'."
>AJ turns around, pulling Rarity along. Rainbow and Bic Mac give each other a look and shrug.
>Rainbow watches them head out the door to the E.R., then turns to Big Mac.
>She kisses him, her hand stroking his cheek, then lays her forehead on his.
>>
>>25930528
>"We need to get one thing straight, here, Mac. None of this crap changes how I feel. We're not gonna wake up tomorrow and pretend this didn't happen."
>Big Mac reaches his hand up, mirroring her gesture.
>"Sounds like a plan ta me, Dash. Ah'm glad ya feel that way, seein' as how Ah doubt Ah could, anyhow."
>Rainbow chuckles, opening her eyes and pecking him on the lips.
>"Good, I already messed you up enough tonight. Don't want to add an ass whooping, on top of it."
>Big Mac grins. "That's good, Ah was shakin' in mah boots."
>Big Mac backs up, and Rainbow hops off the gurney. She slips her arm around his waist, and he puts an arm over her shoulders.
>They walk out of the E.R. and into the night. Nurse Redheart gives a sigh as she watches them go.
>"Well, half the ladies in the city are gonna have to find themselves a new fantasy."
>She isn't sure if she envies Rainbow or not, considering she gave her the pelvic exam.
>'Just, ouch.'

>Rarity sighs as she drives toward the Apple family farm.
>"No way, no how."
>"Dude, we aren't gonna do anything, I just missed out on the cuddling afterward, since the big guy here had to get all macho and run me over to the E.R."
>"La la la, Ah ain't hearin' this."
>"Um, Ah think, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea..."
>"No, dude. We are sleeping in your bed, and I'm gonna cuddle the shit out of you."
>Rarity looks into her rear view mirror, catching Rainbow's eye,
>"My, I never thought I'd hear the radical and super cool Rainbow Dash so insistent on something as romantic as a night of cuddling."
>"Sh-shut up, Rares. Put on some music."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy8MfFvFEEY

>"Fuck you, Rares."
>Rarity just chuckles, pulling onto the long dirt road leading up to the farm.
>>
>>25930339
D'awww goodfeels
>>25930826
>>"Good, I already messed you up enough tonight. Don't want to add an ass whooping, on top of it."
>>Big Mac grins. "That's good, Ah was shakin' in mah boots."
adorable and some kek too!
>>25930826
>>She isn't sure if she envies Rainbow or not, considering she gave her the pelvic exam.
>>'Just, ouch.'
and some cringe >.o
>>25930826
>>"My, I never thought I'd hear the radical and super cool Rainbow Dash so insistent on something as romantic as a night of cuddling."
>>"Sh-shut up, Rares. Put on some music."
and back to kekistan!

Thanks for the update Pheno!
>>
>>25930826
>"Anon, Help."
>Anon shakes his head lightly, slowly cracking his eyes open.
>He sees Lemon's back, and Pinkie's arms wrapped tightly around her.
>"She won't let go, and I really need to pee. Like, right now, dude."
>Anon grunts, still mostly asleep, and simply reaches over Lemon, putting his hand in Pinkie's face.
>He pushes against her, and Pinkie's arms fly up to bat at his hand as she splutters into his palm.
>Freed from Pinkie's death hug, Lemon squirms off the bed, waddling to the bathroom.
>Anon pulls his hand back to reveal a maniacally grinning Pinkie. He blinks owlishly at her.
>"You released my captive. Now you shall take her place!" Pinkie cries out, worming toward Anon.
>He just shrugs and opens his arms, letting Pinkie snuggle into him and wrap her arms around him.
"Okay. Back to sleep now."
>Fluttershy whimpers in her sleep at Pinkie's absence, but soon sighs in contentment as Lemon slithers back under the covers, taking Pinkie's former place.
>"Anon, I don't mind sleeping in, but it's already Noon. Weren't we gonna see that movie marathon today?"
>Anon thinks back. "Wasn't that on Friday?"
>Lemon chuckles. "Well, you said it was on Friday, but it's today."
>Anon tries to pry an arm out of Pinkie's grasp, but gives up after a few seconds.
"It's still at five, right? I got that part right, at least. Let's sleep more, I feel like hell."
>Lemon reaches over Pinkie, feeling around until she finds his head, and strokes his hair lightly.
>"You were supposed to take it easy yesterday. I'm not surprised."
"Worth it."
>Lemon smiles, relishing the feel of Fluttershy's arms around her. "No arguments here. Still, I'm gonna be disappointed if you cancel our first date."
>Anon sighs, cracking open his eyes again and staring at the ceiling in supplication.
"Like that, is it? Well, we can't have that, can we? Pinkie, I need to get up, sorry."
>Pinkie pulls into him tighter. "You already are up, silly." She whines.
>>
>>25931007
>Anon stares at her. Her eyes pop open, staring back at him.
>'Awkward.'
>Suddenly, Lemon is in his arms, instead of Pinkie.
>Anon hears Pinkie squeak from the other side of Fluttershy.
>"Your wiles have defeated me. I release you to the arms of your lover."
>'Riiiight. That goes into the vault.' Anon thinks. It's too early in the morning to contemplate Pinkie being Pinkie.
>"Okay, then." Lemon mutters, giving Anon a kiss.
>He reciprocates, tasting mint and dreading what Lemon's tasting.
>"God. Okay, up, now. You're brushing your teeth."
>Anon grumbles, but complies. He sits up, throwing his arms out and stretching his shoulders and back for a few moments.
>Trying to get to his feet is a more difficult proposition.
"Fucking hell. I can barely bend my knees."
>"Suck it up, Anon. You need to get up and about, stretch out your legs, warm the muscles up. You know all this."
>Anon looks down at his legs, feeling like they've betrayed him.
"Yeah, I know. Ug."
>With a grunt, Anon straightens up, standing shakily on his legs before taking a few tentative steps.
>"That's the ticket." Lemon remarks, slipping off the bed.
>"Come on, let's get cleaned up. You still can't take a hot shower, but I'll suffer through a room temperature one with you."
>Anon perks up at the thought of showering with Lemon, but his good mood is quickly tempered by his aching hips.
"Man, I find a nice girl, and she practically puts me in a wheelchair."
>Lemon turns back to him, raising an eyebrow.
>"Hey, buddy, you're as much to blame as I am. All you had to do was stop. Running or fucking."
>Anon might give her the first one...
"One does not simply stop fucking."
>Lemon stares at Anon. "No. Just fucking no. Get in the shower, Anon."
>Anon chuckles as he steps into the bathroom, Lemon close behind him.
"Oh, come on, that was a great meme. Sean Bean is the man. You ever see Ronin? Not his typical role, but he acted the shit out of that sniveling weasel."
>"I'm sure, Anon. Let's get clean."
>>
File: Bubble.png (247 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bubble.png
247 KB, 600x600
>>25931558
Think I'm done for the night. Feels good, finally getting to the next day.

Yall be good, I'll be back around to write some more tonight after work.
>>
>>25931572
Fist me daddy.
>>
>>25931572
Karate chop my asshole
>>
>>25931572
See ya tomorrow pheno, also couldyoufuckmeinthepeeholerealquick?
>>
Page 8 bump
>>
Mother of bump
>>
Mother of Bump: To The Streets
>>
>>25933853
Bump to the City
>>
Bumping game: name your waifu's secret turn on

Applejack; having warm cider licked off her hooves
>>
>>25935303
Sunset; rolling around naked in a pile of hay at AJ's farm, secretly hoping to be caught
>>
>>25937907
BUMP
>>
File: 1449189115049.jpg (38 KB, 396x478) Image search: [Google]
1449189115049.jpg
38 KB, 396x478
>>25920739
Next chapter in a bit
>>
>>25935885
Ah, but by who? I vote Granny Smith.

>>25931584
Daddy? Ha, good one.

>>25931589
I only know Kung Fu.

>>25931617
I identify as a Pteradon, so, I suppose we could bump cloacas?

I should be able to get some writing done tonight. Need to de-stress from work first, though.
>>
>>25940196
Thats some pretty random shit to be sent your way
>>
>>25940196
>Ah, but by who? I vote Granny Smith.
Hmmm. Granny would be the funniest choice. I could see her catching Sunset, and having a good laugh about it. Sit right on down next to her as Sunset looks mortified and tell her a story about how she used to "roll in the hay", except it was with AJ's grandpappy.

Then after the odd bonding moment, one of the siblings calls out to see who's in the barn. Sunset panics but Granny Smith gets up and says she's just talking to herself. The sibling of choice gets closer, and Granny Smith then strips herself and walks out from the hay pile, which then promptly traumatizes and sends the unlucky Apple away, then she winks at Sunset and Sunset is left with feelings of both warm thankfulness and the desire to bleach her eyeballs out. Sunset goes home a much different person than she was when she arrived.
-End of idea-
>>
>>25941461
Oh, in case the summary was confusing. Granny has no shame and goes nostalgic with a nude Sunset, then uses her wrinkly body as a repellent from prying eyes, giving Sunset a near ironclad cover to run away unnoticed.
-Read end of idea now-

Also sorry if this idea derailed the thread at all.
>>
Bump: Nightwatch please hear my plea
>>
9? Don't think so.
>>
>>25862079
bump
>>
Zesty Bumpos
>>
Love it or hate it
>>
jump
>>
>>25862079
Bump
>>
File: 1429977946027.gif (2 MB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1429977946027.gif
2 MB, 320x287
>>25929817
I am disappoint anon.
>>
Listening to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEH98_Ha2aA
>>
8? Nah
>>
File: 1444044508924.jpg (48 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444044508924.jpg
48 KB, 400x400
I'm terribly sorry for not standing by my words, Anons. I WILL write tonight. Though not right now. Have to take care of business first.
>>
>>
File: Lem.jpg (198 KB, 650x1024) Image search: [Google]
Lem.jpg
198 KB, 650x1024
>>25920739

>...

>"Aaaannd, that is Crystal Prep!"
>Lemon Zest turns herself around to face you with a very toothy grin

>"Whaddya think?"
"It's shiny."
>"Yup! They don't call it Crystal Prep for nothing!"
"Well, it's definitely an intriguing school, Lemon. Thanks fo----- WOOAH!"

>As if this were some bad cheesy High School film, she grabs your hand and runs down the crowded hallway
>Dodging snobs, left and right, you can only hope for your survival

>"That ain't it yet, slick! I still gotta show you the principal's office, and Principal Cinch, herself!"
"Bu-But wouldn't a principal from a school like this be very busy or somethin'?"
>"Nadda..! She mostly just sits in her office, overseeing our competitive sector!"

>Lemon slows down to a halt, meanwhile you still try to gain your composure after your unexpected marathon
>You look at your 12 o'clock and immediately go wide-eyed and shit like that
>What lays before you, is this narrow, sinister-like door that towers about 12 feet tall above you two
>Normally, you would be in your 'K.' state, but you can almost hear the evil orchestra blast in your ears
>Lemon Zest, on a completely different note, remained completely indifferent, and kept her heart-piercing smile

>"It's intimidating at first, but it's only temporary. You get used to it. We all experience it in our first day."

>She then slowly pushes the door open, the creaking only adding to the make-believe suspense
>The doors revealed a pitch black room

>....
>Spooky

>...

>And then with all build-up lost, the room is lit up with lamps and the sort to reveal a normal room with furniture

>"I believe you are Anonymous, correct..?"
"Yeh."
>>
You can never click with my clique
Oh shit, CLICK! hit you with that drop kick boy
>>
Bump. Excellent Ponka BTW, loving her in this.
>>
>>25955603
MOAR PONKA! Please? With peanut butter on top? And jelly? And chocolate and frosting and sugar and marzipan and coconut and toffee?
>>
>>25954492
agreed
>>
Wait! No I don't give a flying fuck!
Nothing but a buckshot, CHK-POW!
Mothafuck your life, pussy blood clot
>>
My trigger finger wise but my nine dumb
>>
Extra pills
>>
go away page nein
>>
I'm so high but I'm solo
>>
>>25862079
bump
>>
Hump da bump
>>
File: b9e03157ac73b5b156.jpg (15 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
b9e03157ac73b5b156.jpg
15 KB, 230x230
>>25931572
>>
is writefag kill?
>>
>>25965727
Maybe hungover. I hope not kill.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>25966330
High.
>>
what happened to pheno?
>>
>>25967810
IDK. Really hoping he's not ded tho, I'm loving this fic.
>>
>>25862079
bump
>>
Bump praying for Phenofic to not be over
>>
>>25970497
this guy gets it
>>
File: 1431194185937.jpg (36 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
1431194185937.jpg
36 KB, 500x534
>>25970497
>>
boop
>>
Bumping for FriendoBarbieDoll
>>
Oh no, page 10
>>
>>25974207
Shit, 10 is back again!
>>
And I need you
>>
>>25862079
Bump
>>
File: Trixie_soul.png (971 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Trixie_soul.png
971 KB, 1920x1080
>>25967810
>>25967879
>>25970497
>>25972892
Sorry, family shit plus holiday shit plus new years shenanigans that left me feeling like I needed to hide under a rock kept me away.

Woo life!

Not dead, I'll resume work on this soon.

http://pastebin.com/4D2cz4WZ

Updated pastebin, closer and closer to that 500kb limit, bleh
>>
File: 1451198721267.png (729 KB, 1330x698) Image search: [Google]
1451198721267.png
729 KB, 1330x698
>>25977179
HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25977189
MERRIMENT AND SHENANIGANS SHALL OCCUR EFTSOONS AND MOST SPEEDILY IN HONOR OF THE MIGHTY PHENO!
>>
>>25977852
Man, I hope AJ gets some action in this. She acts all detached, but once anon gets her engine running, she'd just be "hoo, doggie, ah hope yer ready fer the can o' worms yall opened here."

And then they all died of dehydration, the end.
>>
Hump
>>
File: 1445569937991.gif (982 KB, 650x362) Image search: [Google]
1445569937991.gif
982 KB, 650x362
bumping
>>
>>25862079
bump in the name of love.
>>
thumping.
>>
Bemp
>>
Illuminate
>>
>>25989974
Kingsley Shacklebolt
>>
Pheno, where'd you go?
>>
>>25991342
Pheno is kill
>>
>>25862079
Anything by ponyphonic is great if you don't mind sad calm music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zm91n76dfA
Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.