[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go ahead. Say that season 2 isn't anything less but a steaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Go ahead. Say that season 2 isn't anything less but a steaming pile of horse semen that took my hopes and ruined them with resulting brony autism.

I fucking dare you.
>>
Ok.
>>
Season 2 isn't anything less but a steaming pile of horse semen that took my hopes and ruined them with resulting brony autism.
>>
>>25852160
I think you need to re-examine that sentence.
>>
>>25852160
season 2 isn't anything less but a steaming pile of horse semen that took my hopes and ruined them with resulting brony autism.

There I said it. Whatcha gonna do about?
>>
File: 1435108209442.jpg (86 KB, 469x746) Image search: [Google]
1435108209442.jpg
86 KB, 469x746
Newfag.
>>
>>25852160
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk
>>
But season 5 just ended. More seasons have passed since season 2 then when season 2 even was current.
>>
>>25852160
>>25852160 Season 2 isn't anything less but a steaming pile of horse semen that took my hopes and ruined them with resulting brony autism.
>>
>>25852230
Beat ya to it~
>>25852169
>>
The fanbase is autistic. Of course they can't tell the difference. Most of them aren't even aware of their behavioural difference compared to how a normal person thinks and acts in public.
>>
>>25852160
season 2 was great
>>
Season 1 isn't anything less but a steaming pile of horse semen that took my hopes and ruined them with resulting brony autism.
>>
Season 5 isn't anything less but a steaming pile of horse semen that took my hopes and ruined them with resulting brony autism
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 513x510
>>25852160
It's more than you deserve, m8.
>>
>>25852160
Why are you so mad about S2? I can't remember anything from there that could've thrown the fandom into a hissy fit, except maybe the premiere and finale.
>>
>>25852160
That season 3 though. Season 2 was not planned with brony impact in mind.
>>
>>25853036
You disgust me with your lying.
>>
G3 with memebait
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.